Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For The Love Of Cock

"I can't wait to have a real one. But in the meantime, I make do."

30
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My name is Anne. I'm eighteen, and a senior in high school. I'm a pretty good student - I get good grades for the most part, but I'm not very outgoing. I have some close friends and we talk about, well, all the stuff I bet you can imagine girls our age talk about. A lot of it (well, most of it if I'm being honest) is about boys.


I'm still a virgin, and sometimes my friends tease me a little about that. I've been out with a couple of guys - mostly after having been set up. They were nice, but it was kinda clear to me that they really just wanted one thing. And don't get me wrong - I want that thing too. But my parents brought me up with a pretty good dose of self-worth, and I don't want to just "give it up" to someone I don't really have feelings for. So I'm waiting to find a guy that's worth it.

But I do have a pretty strong obsession with cocks. My folks gave me a laptop for schoolwork a while ago, and like any modern teenager, I know how to find whatever I want on the Internet. You don't have to be a geek to find porn, and I've seen some. And I gotta tell you, seeing a hunky guy with a rock-hard cock makes me just melt inside. I can appreciate the beauty of the female form, but the sexiest porn actress doesn't do nearly as much for me as the sight of a hard cock.

I play with myself a lot. I don't know for sure, but I think I do it more than most girls my age. And I have tried it with a lot of things, looking for the best tool (no pun intended) for the job. Of course, nothing could possibly be like being held by a big, strong man, while he pushes inside you. I can't imagine it's not just incredible.

In the meantime, for my eighteenth birthday, I treated myself to an after-school visit to the local adult toy store. I almost wanted the guy behind the counter to card me so that I could show off my new ID, but he didn't care. So I went down the aisles to find a cock. I wanted the most realistic one I could find. And, boy, they had everything there. They had big ones, they had magic wands (hey, like I said, the Internet generation has seen a lot more than they've actually had, that's for sure), they had small vibrators... They had it all. And they had just the thing for me. It was flesh-colored, and looked realistic, with a bulbous head and fake veins running down the shaft. It didn't have a vibrator in it, because real cocks don't vibrate. I wanted as close to the real thing as I could have.

I took it home and hid it in my bedroom. It was all I could do to finish my homework and have some time with the family without running off to my room to play with my new toy, but I waited until it was at least reasonably close to bedtime and then bid everyone good night and headed up to get ready for bed.

Just before I got into bed, I fetched the box from its hiding place and tore it open like it was a Christmas present. My first impression when I got it in my hand was that it was cold. That made me frown a bit. Other than that, it felt a little heavy for its size. It was solid and stiff (like I imagined a hard cock would be), but it gave a little to pressure. I decided to address the cold problem by just holding it between my thighs for a few minutes while I got my brain working on some mental inspiration.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Before I pulled the covers up, I pulled off my PJ bottoms and nestled the fake cock between my thighs and closed them. It felt a little like I was a hen on an egg.

My mind started playing a porno in my head of my own creation. It was just a guy - a sort of amalgamation of every man who's been attractive to me. Like the old saying goes, he was tall, dark and handsome. At the start, he was holding me while I sat on his lap and we just kissed, our tongues mingling. That made my pussy wake up, but I realized that I couldn't really get to it while I was holding the cock between my thighs. No matter, I lifted the top of my PJs up and began to fondle my breasts. With my eyes closed, my lover used his hands to echo the motions of my own, squeezing and massaging my breasts and lightly pinching the nipples. I managed to eke out a little moan.

I kept this up for as long as I could stand, and then in my mind, we rearranged ourselves, with me laying down on my back and him on top of me, urging my thighs apart. I took ahold of my new toy and spread myself wide for it.

I felt my pussy, and it was as wet as it had ever been. I took the cock and ran the head of it up and down my slit, picking up moisture from my cunt and bringing it up to my clit. The man in my head did the same with his cock. I began to moan more while I teased myself. But I could only do that for so long before I moved the cock down to my wet opening. I went slowly, just pushing the head in. In the back of my mind, I had a small worry that something might go wrong and it might hurt or something of that sort, but it was just the opposite. The cock head filled me perfectly - it felt big, but not so big that it was too much. I held it there before starting to move it back and forth just a little. Oh my God, that felt good. It wasn't long before I was going halfway in, then all the way in and out. All the while in my head, the man fucking me was breathing hard, his hips moving up and down over my own.

Looking back on it, it was a blur, but only because all my mind could process was the image of the perfect man taking me for his own and the feelings the dildo gave me as I slammed it in and out of myself. And then, out of nowhere, it seemed like every muscle in my body seized up and I started convulsing my way through the most powerful orgasm I had had so far in my life. I let go of the cock with my hands, but my pussy throbbed around it, muscles I scarcely knew I had massaging it trying in vain to get it to return the throbbing and inseminate me, the way a cock was designed to do.

After a moment, the earthquake passed. I reached back down and slowly pulled the cock out of me, shuddering a couple of times as I felt the fullness leave me. The cock was covered in my juices and I knew I would have to clean it, but in the post-orgasmic bliss I was in, I put that chore off to the morning. I set it on the floor next to my bed and put my PJ bottoms on top of it to hide it. I slept bottomless that night.

That night deepened my cock obsession even more. I still want to hold out for the right guy, and I know it's going to be even better with a real cock attached to a real man. I can hardly wait. But in the meantime, I'll just have to make do.
Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments