Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack In The Box Ch. 6

"Wrapping Up The Weekend"

17
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words

The four of them rode up the elevator. Jack had his arm around both girls and took turns kissing Kit and Sylvia while Logan looked on a little crestfallen. 

"Don't worry, Logan; you'll get your chance later," Kit said to him. 

Logan hoped she meant with the girls, but the look in her eyes made him uncertain, especially when Jack winked at him.

As soon as the elevator stopped, Jack led them down the hallway towards Kit's room. Lana suddenly popped out of a room, and Jack could tell by her hair and half-exposed tit in her swimsuit that she had fucked Greg. 

"Finished already?" Jack asked. "Let me fix your top." He reached out and exposed both of her tits. "Much better," he laughed.

Lana's head quickly swiveled to her coach in panic. "Jack!"

"It's okay, Lana," Kit said calmly. "You're among friends. Did Greg fuck your ass?" 

Lana stood in front of her teacher with both breasts exposed and Jack pinching her nipples. "Um, yes he did," she answered all flustered, "but he came too quickly and said he was too tired to do it again, so I was going to see if I could find another guy." 

"I tell you what, how about if we lend you, Logan?" Jack offered. "You can take him back to your room and make him do anything you want. And I do mean anything!" he laughed. "Do you have your toys?" 

"Um, I did bring a couple, yes," Lana said hesitantly. 

"Great! Logan likes things in his ass too!" Sylvia chirped in. 

"Really! That could be a lot of fun!" Lana enthused, delighted she didn't have to waste time searching for another guy. 

Jack gave Lana's nipple one last pinch, then held her chin, "I owe you this." Jack kissed Lana passionately, slipping his tongue in her mouth, letting her suck on it. 

Lana was in shock; Jack never kissed any of his girls. "Wow!" she said when he pulled back, "I like the new Jack!" 

"If Logan gives you any trouble, just give me a call," Kit said as she gave Logan a dirty look.

Jack never bothered to look at Logan as he put one arm around each girl and headed to Kit's room; they could hear the conversation echo down the hallway. 

"So, boy-toy, you like things in your ass! That makes two of us!" Lana laughed. "We are going to have so much fun! Have you ever had your tongue in a girl's ass? I bet I still have some of Greg's cum in there!" 

Sylvia chuckled; Lana was going to teach Logan all kinds of new things tonight. And she looked forward to Kit and Jack teaching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Kit opened her door, and Jack scooped Sylvia up in his arms and carried her over the threshold. "Tonight, you are going to be our bride," Jack said, "our blushing bride who surrenders her body to us." 

Sylvia rested her head on Jack's shoulder as he carried her into the room. She felt like a bride, and the butterflies in her stomach were flying high. She heard the sound of the door closing and knew her training started right now. 

"Anything Jack," Sylvia said as she kissed his neck, "I will do whatever you and Kit want me to." 

Kit pushed aside the swimsuit, and her finger found a wet and willing hole. "Hmm, I can't wait to suck your pussy," Kit said as her fingers went deeper. "I love your tight young cunt!" 

Jack and Sylvia were in a deep kiss when he felt Kit lower his swimsuit and her mouth found his hard cock. Her lips were soft as they touched him, licking first, then sucking him whole. 

"Hmm, I love your big cock," Kit murmured, "let's all get on the bed." 

Jack lowered Sylvia, then held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "We are going to teach you so much! How to please a man, how to please a woman, how to enjoy pain." 

Sylvia's eyes lit up at that comment; she wasn't expecting pain. 

"Don't worry, Kit will show you; she loves to be fucked hard," Jack said softly, "now, let's get you naked." 

Jack walked over to close the drapes; looking down, he saw Alice and Coach Buchanan. They were both laughing at something and Bruce had his hand on her young ass. Jack smiled; poor Bruce had no idea what he was in store for. 

Turning, Jack saw both of his girls were naked and waiting for him. "How do you want us?" Kit asked. 

"On your knees." 

Sylvia opened her mouth wide, hoping she would be first, but Jack chose Kit. She watched his long cock go deeper and deeper each time. Then it was her turn. Jack didn't have to force himself; he just pushed, and she let him go as deep as he wanted. 

"Good girl," Kit said, "open your throat up and let Jack in." 

Kit looked up at Jack, her handsome Jack, "I love you, Jack!" Kit said with a heart full of emotion. 

"I love you too," he smiled, "move behind Sylvia; play with her tits." 

Sylvia felt Kit's large breast touch her back; Kits arms circled her body, finding her tits. Sandwiched between them, her hands found Jack's legs and she pulled him towards her trying to get his cock deeper into her throat. 

"No, honey," Kit said as she pinched down on Sylvia's nipples, "Jack is in control; let him use your mouth. Your body is his now, just like mine is. We are only here to please him. He is our Master." 

Kit's body anchored Sylvia's, and with each push of his cock, Sylvia had nowhere to retreat. He was close now; he could feel his cock almost entering her throat but not quite. 

"This is it, Sylvia; now is the time to prove you meant every word when you said that I could do anything to you. The next time I push, it will be into your throat." 

When Jack pushed, he could feel the difference. "Good girl," Jack praised, "I'm going to do it again." 

Sylvia was proud of herself; Kit was pinching her nipples harder each time Jack went deeper. Each push now was into her throat. 

"Put your hands over mine," Kit whispered, "feel the pain, feel it go all the way to your cunt." 

She did feel the pain; it felt good. Each time Kit squeezed her nipples, she would squeeze right along with her. 

"Yes," Kit whispered, "now I want you to pinch your nipples, and I will hold your hands." 

"Look at me, Sylvia," Jack said, "look at me as you hurt your tits." 

Jack watched Sylvia as he pushed a little deeper, her fingers were pinching, and tears were forming in her eyes. "Harder, sweetheart, pinch harder!" he praised. 

Sylvia didn't want to disappoint Jack, and she twisted and pulled her nipples as hard as she could. She felt Kit reach between her legs and pinch her clit at the same time. She loved the smile on Jack's face, and with her head tilted up, he was finally able to swallow all his cock. Her nose was pressed against his body as he held his cock in her throat. Watching her with those sexy brown eyes of his, testing her. 

"Just a little longer," Kit whispered in her ear, "now hurt your tits again!" 

The pain was incredible, but she wouldn't quit, not with Jack and Kit watching. Just when she thought she would pass out, Jack pulled out and dropped to his knees. He looked into her eyes as she gathered her breath. She continued to pull and pinch on her nipples until Jack placed his hands over hers to stop her. Jack kissed her tenderly, and Kit was kissing her neck. 

"You were incredible!" Jack said, "don't you think Kit?" 

"Yes," Kit enthused, "I think she was fantastic!" 

Sylvia basked in their praise, yearned for it, she didn't want to disappoint either of them. 

"Okay, no more pain for now," Jack said before he gave Sylvia a quick kiss. "Let's go on the bed; I think Kit is dying to taste your freshly shaved cunt." 

"And you can taste mine at the same time," Kit said into Sylvia's ear. 

The bed gave a slight creak as they got on; the girls waited for Jack. 

Jack sat on the edge of the bed, Kit had her arm around Sylvia's shoulders, and he loved the excited smile on both of their faces. 

"I want you to spend some time getting to know each other, what you both like and what turns you on." Jack couldn't believe he was about to turn down having sex with both of them. "Before I go, I want to watch you. Kit, you get on the bottom and Sylvia on top; I want you to please each other with your mouths," Jack said. 

The girls did as he asked and Kit couldn't wait for him to say go as her mouth attacked Sylvia's pussy. Jack waited until Sylvia did the same. Kit winked at him; they had agreed with this setup earlier. Kit wanted some alone time with Sylvia to get her comfortable being with a woman. 

With one last look back, he entered the bathroom for a much-deserved shower. As Jack dried off, neither girl noticed him watching their lovemaking. He left the room with a smile on his face; he would join them later tonight after they had some fun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Shonda

Jack wandered out to the pool deck. All the lights were off; the swimming area officially closed for the night. The deck lounge chairs looked inviting, and he headed that way.

"Hey!" said a voice in the dark, just before he sat down.

"Fuck! You scared me," Jack exclaimed. "Is that you, Shonda?"

"Yes. Is that you, Jaquime?" she laughed, "It's kind of hard to see us in the dark, "

"Wow, I haven't been called that since elementary school," Jack said. He remembered back when his mom changed his name to Jack; she said it was more American and less Dominican."

Jack sat in the chair beside Shonda, and she was right; with their mutual dark olive skin, it was hard to see them in the dark. With the overcast clouds and no moonlight, they were virtually invisible.

"You did good today, Jaquime; your dad will be proud of you, even your mom."

"They're getting divorced," he said.

"I know; your mom is just waiting until you finish school."

"You talk to my mom a lot, don't you?"

"Yes," she said, "is that why you avoid me?"

"Maybe." Jack knew Shonda worked part-time with his mom at the travel agency. His mom secured her the job.

The silence between them grew, and Jack found it interesting that it wasn't uncomfortable. He had known Shonda for a long time. At one point, their families used to be close. Before his mom started fucking around on his dad.

"Did you find what you were seeking, Jaquime? Fucking all those white girls and now probably Coach Coffin?"

"I fucked Lana too; she's half black like me."

"Lana fucks everyone, so she doesn't count. Besides, you wanted to fuck a girl in the ass, and she was willing."

Jack looked over at Shonda with curiosity. "You seem to know a lot about my sex life."

"Girls talk, you know that."

"Did you ever want to have sex with me?" Jack asked.

"Why? Because you have a big cock? You think that's all a girl wants in a guy?"

Even though he couldn't see her face in the dark, Jack could tell by the tone in her voice she was pissed at him.

"It's not going to work, Jaquime," Shonda said candidly, "you can't get back at your mom through all these other girls."

Jack knew that Shonda was right; he was flawed. Kit had finally made him realize that in their late-night bed confessions to each other.

"I know," he replied in a softer voice, "these past couple of days have made me understand that. Kit was a big part of my awakening; she's helping me to be a better person. Don't think badly of her; she has her own demons to deal with, and it's been exhausting for her." Jack gave a big sigh. "Kit hides it well."

Shonda knew Jaquime well enough to know his words were encouraging. She was glad he was working on a better version of himself. "I'm sorry, Jaquime, I shouldn't have said those things to you."

The silence returned, and they embraced it. Occasionally they could hear laughter coming from an open window of one of the hotel rooms, and once, the sounds of two people having sex; Jack swore it was Alice's voice screaming in the night air, yelling for whomever to fuck her ass harder. They both laughed at that.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" she asked him suddenly.

"I changed out of my suit," Jack replied, "plus the pool is closed." 

Shonda laughed, and Jack remembered how melodic her laugh was.

"It's not like you follow the rules," she said, "join me if you want." Shonda stood up and started removing her clothes, laying them on her chair until she stood naked in front of him.

Even in the dark, he could make out her features. She had a nice body, very firm, medium-sized breasts and an extremely large ass that jutted out from her body.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him with a smile and he could see the reflection of light on her white teeth.

"You're beautiful," he said, "you always have been." He didn't know why he added the last thought, but it made him smile. He watched her walk over to the pool, sit down on the side and slide into the water.

"Hmm, it's still warm," Shonda sighed as an enticement to him.

Shonda watched Jack stand up and strip off his tee-shirt and shorts, she could see by his cock dangling down between his legs that he didn't have underwear on. She had heard how big his cock was, listening to all the girls bragging about it in the locker room. The back-light from the building revealed his size. "Fuck! You are big!" she exclaimed.

Jack walked the short distance to the pool and sat on the edge with his legs open, letting his cock hang down, almost touching the water. "Come see for yourself, unless you really think size doesn't matter," he laughed.

"In your dreams!" she laughed. The water was only waist height on Shonda, she wanted to get a closer look, but she didn't want to be like all the other girls. Somehow, despite her reservations, she ended up between his legs staring at his enormous cock, even soft it was bigger than the only other one she had seen hard. 

"Can I touch it?" She didn't wait for an answer as both hands circled his cock, one on top of each other. "It feels good, Jaquime, so soft and yet so heavy."

Jack let Shonda decide how far she wanted to take this. He watched her milk his cock, enjoying the sensations of her hands as she made him hard. He wanted to reach out and play with her tits but held back. This was her moment.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, "I see why all the girls want to fuck you. You're making my girly parts tingle." 

She held his cock up against his tight abdomen; it stretched way past his belly button halfway to his nipples, she felt him harden in her hands, and it pleased her to know she could do that to him. 

"I'm sorry, Jaquime, I need to do this," she moaned as her tongue licked his shaft from the bottom to the top. She pulled the foreskin down and tickled the hole, then ran her tongue around the expanding head. His cock was perfect.

Jack placed a hand in Shonda's curly black hair. He wished he could see her actions better, but the lack of light and their dark skin made it impossible. Her mouth surrounded the head of his cock as she tugged on his shaft with both hands. Her tongue would run in circles then lick the sensitive underside. He wanted to pull her head down deeper to fuck her mouth, but instead, he rotated his hips upward, hoping she understood what he wanted.

Shonda had only sucked one guy's cock before, and it had been a disaster. The asshole had pushed deep into her mouth and made her gag repeatedly. When she vowed never to do it again, he broke up with her. 

Jaquime's cock was different; it tasted different and filled her mouth completely. She loved that he was letting her control the depth. She knew he wanted her to take him deeper into her mouth, and bit by bit, she did. Proud of herself for not gagging, she moved her hands faster on his cock.

"Hmm, that feels so nice, don't rush Shonda, let me enjoy this with you."

She pulled her mouth off and kissed the tip. "Will you come in my mouth? I've never tasted a man before."

"I wish you could see my face," he said, "I have a big smile just thinking about coming in your mouth. Do it Shonda, your mouth and tongue feel incredible. Can I play with your nipples?"

"Hmm, I would like that." Her super sensitive nipples usually showed through her clothes, so she wore extra pads to hide them. She couldn't imagine what Jaquime's fingers would feel like on her breasts.

Jack found their intimacy heightened by the inability to see each other. Just a slight touch from his fingers on her breasts brought a loud moan from Shonda, and when he pinched her nipples, it made her whole body squirm, and she sucked harder. Each time he released her nipples and squeezed her mouth would do the same. He found he could control her mouth through her nipples. Pulling on her nipples would make her mouth go deeper on his cock.

Shonda was in heaven; she never imagined sucking Jaquime's cock would make her feel sensations in her pussy. She maintained her virginity, but right now, she wanted to give it to Jaquime. That made her a hypocrite, especially after all she said to him, but she didn't care. Pleasure radiated through her body, from her mouth to her tits to her pussy. She loved every minute.

Shonda consumed more and more of his cock; that is how it felt. She was eating his cock, each twist and pull on her nipples opened her mouth wider, and his cock slipped deeper. When she gagged, he knew that was as deep as she could take him, at least that is what he thought, until with one more twist, he felt his cock enter her throat.

Irene_Moore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irene_Moore

"Oh fuck! You did it, Shonda! My cock's in your throat!" Jack moaned, "I love it!"

Something about Jaquime made her want to please him and to prove she was as good as all those white girls he fucked. She didn't realize she was jealous of them until this moment. She hated that he never wanted to fuck her or even tried to fuck her. She thought there must be something wrong with her. Jaquime wasn't forcing her to do this; it was her choice. His fingers were magic on her breasts, especially when he pinched her nipples. The pleasure radiated all the way down to her toes but hit her pussy the hardest.

"Move your hands; I want to use your tits on my cock." Shonda never stopped sucking with her mouth as he wrapped her tits around his hard cock; the softness was incredible. He knew Shonda couldn't take him as deep now, but her tongue was making up for that. "Hmm, you do that so nice," Jack moaned as he pinched her nipples again, making her suck harder.

Shonda wondered how Jaquime knew her breasts were her weak spot. His fingers manipulated them, and she melted. Her pussy was on fire, and she was helpless to stop her legs from rubbing together. She could hear him encouraging her as she thrashed in the water, trying to get satisfaction.

"Hmm, I love how horny you are," Jack said as he pulled on her nipples, "make me come, Shonda, eat my cum then I will fuck your cunt. That's what you want, isn't it, to have my big black cock in your black cunt!"

Jaquime's words buzzed through her mind, and she sucked harder; she did want that with all her mind. She wanted him to be the first to fuck her cunt. Her tits were hurting, but she didn't want him to stop. Her tongue tasted the pre-cum leaking from his cock, and it made her yearn for more.

Jack watched Shonda's head bob faster on his cock, willing him to come in her mouth. He knew her tits would be sore tomorrow, but right now, she was loving what he was doing to her. Her inexperience at sucking a cock was replaced with her enthusiasm and made up for her lack of technique.

She felt his cock jump in her mouth and thought he was going to come. Her first impulse was to pull off, but she fought the feeling and sucked even harder. Jaquime's hands left her breasts, and he grabbed onto her head to keep her still. It felt like minutes passed, but it was probably only seconds before he exploded in her mouth. The suddenness surprised her, and if he didn't have hold of her head, she would have jumped back.

"Drink my cum, Shonda, show me how much you love it. Oh god, yeah, keep sucking!"

"Mm," Shonda moaned as she tasted him; it wasn't bitter like the other girls talked about, his cum was sweet, and her tongue swirled it around in her mouth. She didn't want to stop sucking him even when his explosions stopped; she couldn't believe what she had just done.

With one last suck, she released his cock and looked at Jaquime. "You taste good, better than I imagined," she said, "did I do okay?"

Jack could hear the self-doubt in her voice. "Was that your first time?"

"Almost, one guy tried last year, and I didn't like it. Thank you for letting me do it my way."

"You were incredible, Shonda!" he said, "I could feel how much you wanted to please me."

"I did, Jack; I wanted you to know that!"

Jack smiled at her use of his "American" name. "Do you want me to fuck you now?" He caressed her face with one hand, still playing with one of her nipples. Her sudden flinch provided him with insight. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

She didn't know whether to admit it or not. Jack had fucked so many of the girls at school and probably Coach Moore as well now. The fear of telling him almost matched the fear of having such a big cock as her 'first.'

"Does it matter?" she asked.

Two days ago, he would have been thrilled to fuck a virgin; it had been so long since he had the honor. He would have taken her hard and fast, not caring for her pleasure. Now he didn't know. He leaned down and kissed Shonda, sucking on her tongue, tasting a little of himself. Shonda relaxed in his embrace, and he slipped into the pool with her, drawing her body against his. His hands rested on her prominent ass, and he squeezed her firm cheeks before using them to lift her.

Shonda wrapped her legs around Jack's waist and her arms around his neck. Jack felt so good against her body, and she snuggled into his shoulder. She wished that her resentments had not stopped her from doing this with him long ago. "Oh, Jack, why did I wait so long? Fuck my black cunt, make me a woman."

Jack took them a little deeper, so her body was easier to keep aloft, staying on the pool wall for privacy. He didn't want to rush her first time. Her kisses expressed her anxiety; even her legs were shaking. "Are you sure, Shonda? Are you sure you want me to be the first?"

"Oh, god, Jack, I do! I dreamt of you fucking me."

Jack squeezed her ample ass and lifted her slightly as his cock searched for her opening. He hoped the water would act as lube and make her first time easier.

"Fuck!" Shonda whispered as Jack's cock pushed in; she wanted to yell but didn't want to attract attention. "You're in my cunt!"

He waited for her to adjust to his size and pushed a little deeper, 'listening' to her body to tell him if it was okay to keep going. She was tight, as tight as any pussy he had fucked. Just knowing she was a virgin was making his cock harder.

The apprehension she felt had vanished, replaced by an overwhelming sense of fullness. Jack's cock was driving in her, and it felt incredible. He was going deeper now, and she felt herself stretch to take all of him. It was so much better than her fingers, and now when she used his name, it was for real. "Jack, Jack," she kept repeating as he fucked her.

Shonda yielded herself to him, physically and emotionally. He was gentle but not too gentle; he wanted her to know pleasure. She was receptive to his thrusts, and he felt her cunt squeezing his cock. He wanted to be more animated, but their location made him hesitant. "After you come, I'm taking you to my room," he challenged, "I'm going to fuck your body so many different ways!"

"Yes!" Shonda exclaimed as Jack fucked her harder, "I want you to!" She was helping Jack fuck her by moving her hips in time to his thrusts. "Fuck!" she screamed out in surprise, "Oh my god, your finger is in my ass!"

Her cunt squeezed down hard as his finger invaded her ass. She never said to stop, so he kept fingering her, enjoying the new tightness on his cock. "Let go, Shonda; show me how much you're enjoying this!"

"Oh Jack, the girls were right about you. Oh fuck, why didn't we do this a long time ago!"

Jack smiled at that; even though she professed to be offended by his sex life, she now wished she had been part of it. "I love how tight you are," he whispered into her ear as he fucked both her holes.

"And I love how big you are," she whispered back, "faster Jack, fuck me faster!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. He pushed his finger deeper into her ass, and when she moaned out, he increased the intensity of his thrusts. Now he wished he wasn't in the water as it hindered his speed. Her body was almost serene as she clung to his, accepting his cock and finger pleasuring her body in anticipation of the reward at the end.

He felt her approaching orgasm as she tightened up and hugged him tighter. Her impulsive invitation to 'swim' was about to culminate in orgasm. Jack didn't harbor a grudge at her comments; he knew that was not how she really felt about him.

"FUCK!" Shonda whispered, "I'm coming! Oh, Jack, it feels so good!"

He found some girls scream when they come, some whimper, and others stay quiet. Shonda was somewhere in the middle as she reached the peak. He continued to fuck her as she whimpered into his shoulder. She vibrated in his arms as her release vented until a calmness took over her body.

Shonda kissed Jack's neck with a residual bliss running through her. He had fucked her to an awesome orgasm. His finger was still in her ass, and for some reason, it felt good, like it was meant to be there. She had a nasty thought and laughed out loud.

"What?" Jack asked.

"I was just wondering if you were going to fuck my ass in your room?" she said.

Jack knew she was permitting him, "Of course," he laughed, "I would be a fool not to!"

Shonda kissed Jack on his full lips, enjoying the last tremor in her body as he continued to finger her ass. Tonight, she wanted to do everything with him; this was probably a one-time thing, and she may never get a second chance.

"Hmm, let's go, lover," she whispered, "I want you to fuck me all night long."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Homeward Bound 

Jack saw Coach Buchanan checking off the name of each student as they got on the bus. Alice was off to the side, watching Bruce with a dreamy look in her eyes. He laughed and knew she had let the coach fuck her. He decided to have a little fun and walked over to her. 

"I heard you and coach; I know what you two did last night," he said, staring into Alice's widening eyes. 

"I, I don't know what you're talking about?" Alice said in a panic. 

"Alice, you've always been a terrible liar!" 

"Please, Jack, don't tell anyone; he's old enough to be my dad!" Alice begged. "I'll let you fuck me again!" She said, hoping more sex would get her out of this jam. 

Jack could see Alice looking at Coach Buchanan, wanting him to come to the rescue. Jack stepped in between so she couldn't see him. "Tell me what he did to you, and maybe I will keep your secret." 

"Oh Jack, he was fantastic!" Alice gushed then thought of what she said, "not that you aren't," she quickly added. 

Jack just stared at Alice with his patented poker face waiting for Alice to continue. 

"We did it all night!" Alice continued with a big smile on her face. "He never got tired and even sucked my pussy after he came in me!" Alice got a worried look on her face and realized maybe she should have kept that to herself. "He loves to fuck me from one hole to the next, and he came in every one of them! Oh god, it was incredible! He even let me call him daddy!" 

Alice was vibrating in front of him, "you're going to see him again, aren't you?" Jack said. 

"Oh Jack, I want to so bad!" Alice gushed, "but he's worried his wife might find out. He said she never lets him fuck her anymore. What should I do?" 

Jack could see Alice was serious; she did want to fuck Coach Bruce again. He also knew she could ruin his career. 

"Okay, the first thing you need to do is stop showing so much emotion when you are around him. I could tell you fucked him by the way you were looking at him." Jack said as he looked over at Bruce. "You need to be cool; otherwise, you are going to drive him away. Do you know what discretion means?" 

"Yes, it's like sneaking around, right?" 

"No, it means acting like you aren't fucking him." Jack said, "when you are near him, you act normal. Can you do that? If you can't, then leave him the fuck alone!" Jack said harshly, surprising Alice but surprising himself more. He didn't realize how much he cared for his coach. 

Alice looked at Jack, "you're right," she said ."Oh no, what am I going to do? When I look at him, I can feel his tongue in my cunt! I don't want to lose my daddy!" 

Jack could see Alice was about to break into tears; he almost laughed at her 'daddy' reference, but who was he to judge. "School is almost over. If you can control yourself until then, you can have fun with your daddy as much as you want." Jack looked at the relief radiating from her body. "Coach Buchanan is retiring this year; he didn't want to tell anyone until after the meet." 

"So, I can fuck him all summer?" 

"Yes, and maybe even after you go to college." 

"Thank you, Jack!" Alice said as she hugged him. 

Jack saw Lana and Logan waiting to talk to him. "Okay, now go check in and remember to act normal." 

Bruce dreaded checking Alice in; she had been on the sidelines giving him those 'eyes' for the past ten minutes. He saw Jack talking to her and was sure Alice told him that he had fucked her last night. No one but Kit knew he was retiring this year, so he couldn't be fired for fucking his student, but he could be publicly humiliated. 

"Good morning, Coach," Alice said, trying to act as normal as possible, "what a great day for a bus ride!" 

"Um, yes, it is," he countered, "hop on board." 

Alice flushed at the thought, "maybe later," she whispered before running to the open door with a massive smile on her face. 

Bruce smiled at the thought as well, checking her name off the list. He looked over to thank Jack for settling Alice down and saw him talking to Lana and Logan. "What's up, Lana?" Jack asked. 

"Um, well, I was wondering if I could keep Logan?" she asked. "I like the way he licks my ass, and he likes the way I fuck his." 

Jack wanted to break out in laughter but held it in. What Lana did to Logan was better than what he had planned. "Is that right, Logan?" Jack asked. 

Logan bounced from one foot to the other as he looked at his friend of so many years; it was hard to acknowledge what Lana said was true. "Yes, but she licks my ass too!" he blurted out. 

"Do you have something in your ass right now?" Jack asked. 

"Yes, Lana left a small cock in me," Logan said, "Lana said I have to travel like this." 

"Well, then you two are the perfect couple!" Jack said, "besides, Sylvia and I are together now." 

"Thanks, Jack. Okay, boy-toy, move it!" Lana slapped Logan in the ass, making him cry out. 

Jack shook his head in awe at how Lana controlled Logan. They both had one more year of high school, and Jack was sure Lana would make the most of it.

Once Lana and Logan checked in, he walked towards Coach Buchanan and the bus. This weekend had turned out way different than he imagined but better at the same time. 

Jack stopped and looked at his coach; they exchanged a knowing smile. "Well, I guess this is the end of the line," Jack said. "Thanks for all your support over the years." 

"You too," Bruce replied. "You are the best long-distance runner I have ever trained." Bruce wanted to say more, but Jack just nodded and boarded the bus. They each knew life had just thrown them curveballs. 

Shonda had reverted to ignoring him again, but he knew the act she portrayed didn't reveal the facts. He sat down beside her and leaned over. 

"You were incredible last night! Fucking amazing! Thank you for letting me be your first."

Shonda tried to be nonchalant, but Jack's words hit home. "You weren't bad yourself!" she laughed. They spend the night exploring her sexuality and what made her crazy with lust. She was surprised to find anal sex felt good and made Jack fuck her ass twice to make sure. She wouldn't suck his cock afterward, so they kept a wet towel by the bed.

Jack gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then walked down the aisle. Without Kit's insights this weekend, he wouldn't have let Shonda have control, well, most of the time. He enjoyed bringing her out of her shell; the next sexual step she took would be up to her. 

Jack looked around at his fellow athletes on the bus; the majority of them were white, which wasn't surprising as his town was predominately white. Besides Shonda, Lana, and himself, there were only two other black kids on the team. 

It was one reason his Dominican-born dad moved them to this community to appease his white mom. It was ironic that in making her happy, she was now fucking a white real estate agent, the same guy who had sold them their second home. 

Sylvia was waiting for him in the back of the bus, and she jumped up and kissed him full on the lips when he got to her. The glow that surrounded her made the rest of the students assume he had fucked her all night, but only three people knew the absolute truth; Sylvia radiated love from being with Kit. 

Looking out the window as the bus left the hotel parking lot, Jack reflected on how much he had grown in only a couple of days. He looked forward to continuing his relationship with Kit and Sylvia. 

It took this weekend for him to realize that sex wasn't just about shooting his cum into a willing hole; it was much deeper than that. He laughed internally at his unintentional pun about the size of his cock. 

He would continue to work on his issues and help Kit with hers. One day he hoped the memory of her being willingly gang-banged repeatedly by dozens and dozens of men at the hands of her last Master would recede. Her physical scars had healed, but the mental ones of being so foolish still tormented her.

Jack decided he would attend the local college for his undergrad and transfer to one of the more prominent schools for his law degree. Until then, he would support Kit and do his best to keep her happy and satisfied, whatever it took, even if she asked him to get rough with her once in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story; if it tickled your fancy, I appreciate your vote and comments.

randyfantasies

 

Published 
Written by randyfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments