Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Baby Sitter Part Two

"Part Two, Elle sleeps over and gets an unexpected visitor"

97
15 Comments 15
7.7k Views 7.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction, about a sixteen-year-old babysitter and the family she sits for. This is the continuation of "The Baby Sitter" short story and includes a sleepover and nighttime visitor for Elle."

"Hi Mrs. Harris," Elle called as she let herself in and bounced through into the kitchen. She casually dropped her bag onto a chair and ruffled her small fingers through the hair of the two boys who ran towards her.

"Are you sure it is OK for you to stay over tonight?"

"Yes, Mrs. Harris. Could I shower later? I came straight from school, just had time to change and grab my overnight bag."

"Oh, Elle, please just call me Jean, please." Jean, in a dressing gown, with a towel wrapped around her head, looked flustered. "David is away this weekend, with the men on their Stag do, so once the boys are in bed you can take your time. Use the spare room. One of my girlfriends is staying over this weekend, but will sleep in with me."

Elle had been babysitting for David and Jean Harris for seven or eight months. They treated her like part of the family, the two boys liked her a lot. Elle would have gladly lived with the Harris family if they asked.

"Elle, I'm so behind, could you fix something for the boys while I go and rescue my hair? Oh, and if the girls get here before I'm down just let them in and apologize for me, there's a love. We will probably be late home tonight, no need to wait up, and thanks."

Elle smiled, nodded, and watched Jean rush off and heard her bound up the stairs. She asked the boys what they would like to eat, knowing the answer, always spaghetti hoops and little sausages. She set to heating and preparing. For Elle being the oldest of six at home, preparing a simple meal and keeping kids entertained was second nature. Soon the boys were sitting at the kitchen table, eating and talking while Elle sat with them.

As if on cue, as the boys finished eating, the doorbell rang. Elle motioned them to stay sitting as she went to answer. On opening the front door, she was met with three women, full of energy, dressed up for a night out, one dragging a small flight case.

"Hello, Mrs. Harris is upstairs getting ready, please come in." Elle stood back away from the door and the women jostled through into the kitchen.

"Aunty Jenny, Aunty Jenny." the boys ran over and hugged one of the women’s legs, obviously happy to see her.

"Whoa, whoa, hold on, mind my dress.” The woman stepped back and bent down, kissing both boys on the head.

Elle watched Jean quickly step down the stairs, her hair and makeup all done, but still wrapped in a dressing gown. The four women greeted each other noisily, excited, all talking together. After a few minutes, Jean led the woman with the bag upstairs and spoke to Elle as she passed.

"Elle, this is my friend, Jenny—she is staying over tonight. Lucy and Claire are through there. Please look after them while I get dressed and show Jenny where everything is. ‘LUCY, CLAIRE, THIS IS ELLE, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.’ Jean called over her shoulder as she set off upstairs again.

Elle joined the women in the kitchen, one of the two women looked oddly familiar. It took Elle a few minutes to realize she taught PE at school. Miss Preston, one of the nicer teachers Elle thought. Elle busied herself clearing the table, loading the dishwasher, and trying to avoid eye contact, somehow feeling nervous around a teacher out of school. Miss Preston did not appear to have recognized her, but Elle could feel her looking at her, paying a lot of attention.

Half an hour later, Jean returned with Jenny. All four women were dressed for a night out, in tight dresses, hair, and makeup, all looking like they are 'on the pull'. A ping from a mobile phone signaled the arrival of the taxi and the women left Elle and the boys at home.

The evening passed without event, the boys took a bath and went to bed without trouble. They have a room each, both with a pull-out bed under their own for sleepovers. Often one will use the pull-out, so they can read a story together, and tonight they are sharing a room. Later Elle showered and wrapped a towel around herself and went back down to watch some TV.

Around 11 PM Elle's phone pinged a couple of times, messages from David (Mr. Harris) odd random words making no sense, Elle deleted them. A few minutes later Elle's mobile rang, David called, and Elle answered. "Hello."

"Hiya Ellie, Hello, how are yo.." The call ended. Two minutes later the phone rang again, David again. "Are you, Hi.....two..two..." The call ended again. A few minutes later Elle's phone rang, this time a Facetime call from David, she answered the call and looked at the screen. Elle could hear loud music and voices, quickly turning down the sound for fear of waking the two boys upstairs. The screen was waving around, dimly lit, flashing past people and space.

"Who's that?" Elle heard a voice shout.

"Hey look, look." The phone steadied, and a face Elle did not recognize came into view. The phone screen whirled away to another face. Elle angled her phone up, to only show her face, away from her bare shoulders and towel.

"Who's that?" Another voice shouted, the phone wavered and whirled away again.

Elle sat silently and watched, amused and intrigued, 'drunk people really should stay away from phones' she thought and smiled to herself. Finally, the phone settled on two faces she did not know, grinning and both speaking together. "Who are you? Hello pretty. What. Yaay." Random words came out of the phone.

"Give it back, Stop, you fuckers, come on." The phone image waggled, but the two faces stayed in view.

Elle smiled gave a little wave and asked. "Where is Mr. Harris?" The two men laughed.

"Oohh, Mister Harrisss." "Ohh David, she does not look like Jean, who have you called?"

Elle smiled at the screen, and lowered the view slightly, showing her bare shoulders. The two men smiled, one gave a thumbs up. Elle lowered the view slightly more to show the top of the towel wrapped around her. Knowing the swell of her pale breasts would be just visible.

“You’re better looking than all the girls here.” With that the phone image swung around, too fast to see much until it steadied and Elle could see a woman pole dancing in the distance. “Shh, no cameras allowed, remember, be careful.” The image swung around again, to the same two faces.

“Where is David, is he OK?”

“Yeah, he is OK but very drunk. Hold on.” The image bobbed and weaved, and settled, the same two faces in front, David and two or three others crowded behind. David seemed to have difficulty focusing but waved and blew Elle a kiss.

Elle blew a kiss back. “So what is your name?” one of the guys asked.

“Elle, I’m Elle, I’m the babysitter.”

A different voice said. “So you are the babysitter, David has been telling us all about you.”

Another voice joined in. “Is it true what he says, is it?”

Elle realized David must have been telling stories about her to this group of strangers. Somehow rather than be offended Elle found herself getting turned on by the idea of a group of strangers knowing about her. Elle held her arm out a full length, to show almost her whole self. From bare knees to the towel at mid-thigh and up to her smiling face. She held the phone still for a few seconds and then back to just a face and shoulder view.

“Aaww, show us some more. Do it. Do it.”

Elle held up her hand. “Only if David wants me to.” All of the faces turned to David on the screen. David smiled and nodded.

Elle moved her phone slowly down from her face, closing in on her boobs half covered in the towel, then down to her mid-thighs where the towel ended, and on down to her feet. Traveling back up again, she found herself slowly parting her legs, not enough to see clearly but enough to show some more bare thigh. Then back up and slowly from her just-covered boobs to her face.

Elle felt herself getting that first tingle of excitement and could now see six faces staring at the phone screen. “More, please, show us more.” Elle could see David joining in, asking her, or giving her permission to show more. Elle felt excited, thrilled even to show off like this, safely distant, yet somehow very naughty.

Elle used her free hand, off camera, to loosen the towel, covering her firm tits with her arm and hand. Elle moved the phone down again, passing slowly past her naked but covered tits, her bare middle, the towel crumpled in her lap, and then her bare thighs. Moving the phone back up, and lifting her hand away from her boobs just as they went out of shot, not quite showing anything.

Howls came from the phone, the six faces all closer to the camera than before. “More, please more. Show us your tits.” One voice called loudly. Suddenly Elle saw a hand reach out, holding a bunch of folded money, waving it. “Yes, yes, show us it all. We can pay.” David was joining in, smiling, and urging her on.

Elle held the camera and slowly moved it down, teasing, slowly, she reached her boobs, naked this time, and held the image steady for a few seconds. She could hear the appreciation from the group. She slowly moved down, aiming the phone at the towel covering her lap, and then on down past her naked legs to her feet. With her free hand, off camera, she pulled the towel open and firmly closed her legs. Elle slowly moved the phone camera back up, pausing with what she thought should be a good view of the top of her pussy, then traveling up past her boobs again and to her face.

“Holy cow. Ohh Wow. Jeez. She is gorgeous.” The comments came thick and fast. Then some shouting and the screen went blank.

Elle shook her head, and thought about sending a picture, but decided against it, covered herself, and went back to watching TV. The phone didn’t ring again, and before she went to bed, Elle turned it completely off to save being woken by more drunken calls. After about half an hour Elle turned off the TV, made her way upstairs, checked the boys were asleep, climbed into the bed in the spare room, and fell asleep.

 

Unknown to Elle, at around 2:30 AM the four women arrived home, all merrily drunk, and none capable of driving or rushing to get home. Jean swayed her way upstairs, put her head around the boy’s door, and saw both sharing one room. Back downstairs Jean directed Lucy and Claire to use the other boy’s empty room and headed back up leading the three women.

Jean ensured Jenny followed her into the master bedroom, and they fell into bed to sleep.

Upstairs Claire found the boy’s room and collapsed onto the empty bed. Lucy came out of the bathroom, opened the spare bedroom door, and headed into the darkness, discarding shoes, clothes, jewelry, and she slipped quietly into the double bed and pulled the covers over her.

Lucy had been planning to use the spare room, ever since she arrived and saw the babysitter furtively eyeing her up in the kitchen. Lucy kept her sexuality quite a guarded secret. Lucy trusted her female intuition, she could sense the young girl was interested in her, too many side glances and looking away when Lucy tried to return her look. Lucy was surprised this girl had picked up on her preference so easily, but perhaps she thought, she must have seen me looking at her.

Lucy had been careful in the evening, drinking the minimum alcohol, secretly swapping glasses, and buying herself only mixers. She had been determined to be sober enough to really enjoy some alone time with this girl when they got back.

Elle awoke in the dark of night, sensing someone else was in the bed with her. Not sure who, but someone was lying quite close beside her. For a second Elle wondered if Jean had snuck in with her. Elle felt a hand very gently touch her shoulder and somehow thrilled at the lightest of touches. The hand moved to her waist and remained still for a while. Not Mrs. Harris, she thought. Elle turned onto her side, facing away, and laid still.

A couple of shuffles later and the stranger was spooning Elle. She could feel lacy underwear and a bra against her bare skin. A few minutes later Elle felt the barest touch of a kiss on her shoulder. A small amount of movement behind Elle and she could feel her hair brushed aside and another kiss caressing the back of her neck.

Lucy had tried so hard to lay still and wait until morning, but the draw of this little temptress was too much. She had to reach out and touch, had to slide closer, hoping she would be awake and respond.

Elle lay still, wide awake now, but feigning sleep. She felt the hand that had been lying oh so gently on her side slide gently down to cuddle her around her middle. Elle smiled to herself. She had really hoped this overnight would have been spent with Mrs. Harris. She had looked forward to not having to rush and to be able to relax and have Mrs. Harris take her time. But perhaps this stranger wanted to play, Elle snuggled back slightly as if adjusting in her sleep.

The stranger responded, wrapping herself even closer behind Elle, moving her hand up to her ribcage and pulling her very gently to her. Both lay still for a while. Elle still pretending to be asleep could feel the hand slowly moving up her body, fingers almost touching her boob. Elle could feel her heart beating just a little faster and her pussy getting those familiar little tingles.

It seemed to take forever before Elle felt the side of the stranger’s hand make contact with the underside of her boob. The touch felt electric, Elle could not help jumping slightly, and the hand withdrew a fraction. Elle lay still waiting for the hand to move again and feared she had scared the stranger by jumping. It seemed an eternity, it may have been just a few seconds, and Elle decided to push things along.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

Lucy felt the young girl jump, and she seemed to pull away slightly. Maybe I’m going too fast she thought. Lucy decided to lay still and wait for a few minutes, and to try again, she realised the girl was still asleep and did not want to startle her awake.

Still pretending to be asleep, Elle slid herself from her side, more onto her back, rolling toward the stranger, and laid still. The hand that had touched her boob was still draped around her. Elle could feel her heart really racing now, willing the stranger to move her hand back up to her boob. She wondered having pretended to be asleep so long, how or when to wake up and encourage more attention. She lay still and waited. It seems she had scared the stranger off perhaps.

Elle had her left arm and hand free having moved onto her back, and decided to try moving things along. She wanted to use her fingers to quell the tingling in her pussy, wanted to cup her boobs, and gently squeeze her nipples. But she wanted the stranger to do all that and more for her. Elle moved her free hand slowly around, sliding it up her body and bringing it to rest covering the stranger’s fingers.

Elle felt the hand begin to withdraw, and tightened her grip, keeping it in place. Still nothing more from the stranger. Elle pulled the hand up to fully cover her boob and left it there as she placed her own hand back beside her. Pretending to be asleep was no longer an option.

Lucy panicked for a brief moment, feeling the girl touch her hand. Before she could withdraw her wildest dreams came true when she felt her hand pulled up onto the firm boob. Lucy knew this was not an accident and knew she had been given the green light.

Finally, the stranger found the confidence to continue, the hand cupped and gently massaged, rolling a nipple between fingers, feeling it react and harden. The stranger shifted position in bed slightly, letting Elle lie fully on her back. Soon Elle felt breath, and then lips on her other boob, kissing, licking, and suckling her taught nipple.

The mouth moved tenderly between her two soft mounds, sharing attention, teasing nipples. Elle felt the hand glide smoothly down her body, fingers tracing a route, pausing for a moment around her navel, circling then continuing. Soon the fingers brushed through the very edge of where her pubes should be and slowed. Elle opened her legs, one now pressed against the stranger, the other pulled away. The fingers slowly edged lower, teasing and circling, finding her completely smooth with no pubic hair.

Elle could sense this touch was far more experienced than Mrs. Harris. This touch seemed tuned in to her own feelings and responses. Varying firmness and speed in a way that Elle found thrilling. She wanted to give herself over to this stranger.

Lucy was thrilled to find nothing but smooth skin above this girl’s pussy. Her fingers gently probed and circled down ever so slowly nearer their target.

Elle felt those fingers caressing and teasing, nails gently scraping, all the while moving closer and closer to her pussy. Elle knew she was already soaking, ready to be explored, and brought to orgasm. The slower the fingers moved, the more she burned to have them speed up. The mouth too seemed to have such control and variation in attending to her now hard nipples and the tight skin of her boobs. Elle could already feel her first orgasm building, and her pussy had not even been touched yet.

Lucy was determined to make this experience last for the girl, to make it memorable, to make it something she would want to repeat with her often. She had plenty of experience seducing girls and was determined to use everything she knew and take her time. She could feel the girl’s heart beating so hard and fast and the smallest of involuntary shivers as she teased her fingers so close to her pussy.

Elle felt the gentlest of touches, a fingertip trailing along the very opening to her most private place. She twitched and moved. The touch was electric. Elle tried to push herself down the bed, onto the finger, but it was gone. The bed surged and moved, and the stranger propped herself above Elle. Elle felt the kisses slowly moving down her body, across her ribs, pausing at her navel, to the edge of her pubic mound, and tracing down each side in turn to the top of her thighs.

Lucy spread the girl’s legs wide with her hands and knelt between them. She kissed up each inner thigh to the very crease at the top of her leg and repeated with the other leg. She could feel the girl trembling now, beginning that rise up to orgasm. She kissed with the slightest of touches, up and down the very edge of her pussy.

Elle closed her eyes in the darkness and concentrated on the feelings building inside, willing herself to climax, but could feel it ebbing away slightly. The gentle kisses on her most private lips continued slowly. Elle could also feel hands or fingers, or nails raking gently up and down her inner thighs, teasing her again. The kisses turned just a little firmer, with the tip of a tongue just flickering out from some. The orgasm began to build again.

Lucy knew she could do this all night. Kissing and licking, fingers moving up and down. She could feel the girl’s reactions as if tuned in and feeling them herself. She let the tip of her tongue slip just inside two or three times and then retreated to gentle kisses as she felt the involuntary shudders subside slightly.

Elle had never been teased like this. Mrs. Harris never did it like this, they just built to orgasm, and often repeated orgasms. Elle and Mrs. Harris had both licked and explored each other many times, but this was totally different, so much more, so much better.

Lucy built up again, her fingers placed to gently open the delicious pussy in front of her. Her tongue made slow probing movements in and out, tasting the sweetness. She could already feel the girl’s body reacting again, the smallest of shudders. She really is turned on, Lucy thought to herself and smiled. Lucy reverted to gentle kisses up and down the very edge of her pussy, just long enough to sense her calm again.

Elle felt this ebb and flow of feelings course through her for what seemed an eternity. She so wanted to orgasm but could sense the longer she was delayed the more intense it would finally be. After another gentle pull back from the build-up Elle felt the first finger finally slide slowly and fully into her. The finger remained still for a time, letting the feelings subside again. Now each build-up came quicker than the last, with less and less stimulation needed.

Lucy had progressed slowly but could feel that her new conquest would not last much longer. A few gentle movements of her fingertip over the g-spot, or flicking her tongue slowly across her swollen clit was all that it took for her to begin to shudder. Lucy decided to take a risk and see how open this girl would be to something new. Lucy eased her other index finger deep into the soaking, pulsing pussy before her and paused to allow it to calm.

After thirty seconds of lying still, Lucy withdrew the finger, slippery with juices, tracing the fingertip slowly down and circling the rosebud just below. She felt the pelvis tilt, moving slightly closer. Lucy pressed very gently and felt her finger slide inside just a little. She flicked her tongue over the clit again and moved her other fingertip across the g-spot twice. Immediately she felt the body twitching and trembling again. She stopped everything, except for slowly sinking her finger into what she thought might be a virgin ass.

Mrs. Harris had never done this before, Elle was not sure if she liked it or not, but did not care. The feelings were now almost unbearably intense, every touch made her quiver, and the slightest movement moved her closer to climax. She felt the orgasm building was like the tide, inevitably coming in, innumerable waves each moving minutely forward until it would crash and foam.

Lucy decided it was time to release the feelings she had been building for so long. She began long deep licks, up and down, finishing and starting on the hard button clit. At the same time, her fingertip slowly but firmly traced back and forth across the g-spot, and the finger so deeply impaled in that tight ass began to pull out and push back in slightly.

Elle felt her whole body react to the latest movements, the climax building again, but this time no stopping, within seconds the rush of feelings took over. Elle could not control the shaking, the intensity of feelings, her toes curled, it seemed to go on forever. She clamped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming, shouting, and crying out. She felt the fingers and mouth moving faster until they suddenly stopped.

Lucy felt the girl cum, her pussy and ass clamping hard on her fingers, her mouth flooded with sweet nectar, addictive to her. Lucy slowed and stopped after feeling her charge shaking for nearly a minute.

Elle looked at the clock once she finally calmed down, just gone 4:30 AM. She wanted to swap places with the stranger, to return as best as she could the amazing sexual release she had enjoyed, but felt sleep taking her over so quickly. Lucy climbed back up in the bed to lay and hold the girl, felt her slip into sleep, and followed her soon after.

 

Elle felt a gentle touch on her cheek, and her name being called from far away. It took a minute for her to slowly swim up out of her deep sleep. She opened an eye to see two small faces smiling at her.

“Elle, we are hungry, are you getting up?” they whispered to her.

Elle smiled and nodded slowly, still not fully awake. She pushed a hand up out of the covers, put a finger across her lips ‘Shush’ and then motioned them away. The two boys silently retreated out of the room. Elle slid slowly and carefully from under the covers, picked up her clothes and overnight bag, and took the first steps to the bathroom.

Was it all a dream? Elle stopped and looked back at the bed. A mass of long dark hair was on the pillow behind where she had slept. Elle crept slowly around the bed to confirm what she suspected, Miss Preston lay sleeping. Elle stared for a few seconds, before hurrying out and getting dressed, and off downstairs.

She had breakfast with the boys while the rest of the house slept off the previous late night. One by one they appeared, mostly seeking coffee, water, and hangover cures. Miss Preston was the last to appear smiling at Elle briefly, and Elle beamed back, but no one noticed. Elle excused herself and returned to the guest room, writing her mobile number on a piece of paper and tucking it into her pocket before returning to the kitchen.

It seemed everyone was determined somehow to ensure Elle was never alone with Lucy. Always someone else talking and coming and going. The women all spoke about the night out, a great evening they all agreed, and all said they should do it more often. Elle busied herself with the boys and took them upstairs to get washed and dressed. Following the boys back down, She passed Miss Preston on the stairs, and Elle handed her the piece of paper and was pleased to receive a piece in exchange.

Lucy took it and squeezed her hand, they both paused just long enough for Lucy to whisper. “See you soon I hope.” And they parted. Elle tucked hers into her jeans pocket to check later.

It was late morning before the women recovered enough to dress fully and make their way home, leaving Jean and Ellie alone with the two boys.

“Can you look after the boys while I take a quick shower? Jean headed off to the stairs.

Elle took the boys through into the lounge, pulling out games and toys, they were soon engrossed and Elle was able to leave them to play. She watched from the kitchen as she loaded the dishwasher until she was sure they were settled. “Back in a minute,” she said as she made her way upstairs. She stripped the spare bed, took it downstairs, and put on a wash, checking the boys again.

Then she made her way back upstairs and slowly entered the master bedroom. Through the open ensuite door, she could see Jean showering, her blurry form behind the frosted glass. Elle liked to watch Jean shower, not as much as showering with her, Elle slipped out of her clothes and entered the bathroom. For a moment she stood outside the shower door, not sure if the boys would stay quiet downstairs long enough.

She pulled the door slowly open, and Jean stepped back to give her space to enter. Jean turned her around and began soaping her back, her legs, and her bum. Soon her hands reached around to soap her ample tits and her tiny body, sliding down over her smooth pussy. Jean crouched down in the shower to soap Elle all over, sensuously, slowly. She turned Elle around to face her and marveled at the beauty of her pussy just inches in front of her face.

Elle let herself be washed and moved and closed her eyes to enjoy the erotic experience, glad she had taken the time with cream to fully remove her soft pubes yesterday, hoping it would be appreciated. Jean used the wand to gently wash all the soap from Elle, then quickly did the same for herself. Turning off the shower she led her out and wrapped her in warm towels.

“I’m just so tired, last night really took it out of me. I’d love to take you to bed right now, but just don’t have the energy, to be honest. I’m sorry, I hope you are not too disappointed. I got the feeling you were hoping we could be together this weekend.”

“That’s OK, Mrs. Harris. I enjoyed the evening and slept really well in the spare room. We can make it up to each other next time.” Elle smiled as she said it, flashed her body as she re-folded the towel, and headed off with her clothes to dress again.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments