Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pool at the Trailer Park

"Cal's trailer is on their way to the pool."

48
8 Comments 8
24.8k Views 24.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Cal had only been living in his trailer park since February, but already he had sampled some of the hot teens and milfs who lived in the "manufactured housing" that filled the park. The park, just over the state line in West Virginia, was a large park, with over 300 units, and so there were plenty of girls of all ages constantly coming and going.

As spring turned to summer, and the weather got hot, the girls in the park would parade past his double-wide unit on their way to the park swimming pool, a large swimming pool with a larger deck, where the girls laid out in their bikinis and worked on their tans. The teens in the park loved looking tan and hot, and Cal loved looking at them.

Cal's unit was just two away from the pool, and so he could survey the young cuties from his deck, and he did exactly that. Cal loved the younger girls, the ones who would be called "jailbait" anywhere but in West Virginia, where the age of consent was just 16. If they were flaunting a body built for sex, Cal figured they were old enough.

 He knew these young girls were already having sex - it was obvious the way they walked, and carried themselves, and showed off their nubile bodies, their slim hips, and their cute little butts. They loved wearing the tiniest bikinis they could find to the pool, and often would wave to Cal, wink at him, and flirt as they walked to the pool. There were two girls, in particular, that seemed to be teasing him every time they walked past. Today they were a little more forward.

"Hi Cal," the little blondie said, looking in his direction as she arched her back, forcing her little tits to thrust forward under the tiny triangles of black fabric, that covered her nips but did little to hide the firm mounds of her newly developed boobs. "Don't be lookin' at my ass now," she said with a smirk, as she pranced in front of his deck, her tiny firm ass cheeks split by the tiny thong that held another tiny triangle of fabric over her little mound in front. The girl was petite and smoking hot, probably weighed less than 90 lbs soaking wet, and her tan little butt cheeks glistened from the light coating of tanning oil that she had wiped on before heading to the pool.

"He ain't lookin' at you, girlfriend," snapped her friend, in her mock-ghetto dialect, a taller short-haired redhead, who was skinny and tight, with a long firm tummy, and firm, torpedo-shaped tits that rode high on her ribcage."

"He's lookin' at these," she said, as she also arched her back, and the pointed tits jiggled slightly as she stopped to turn a bit toward Cal. The tits were barely contained in a lime green bikini top, that tied around her back, and behind her neck. The girl had short-cropped hair with bangs that dipped across her eyes, and it was dyed a sexy mahogany red color. She wore a low riding bikini bottom - also lime green - that rode across her hips. Cal admired the lime bikini bridge as she turned his direction.

"Stop over if you get thirsty at the pool, girls. I've got some cold beverages here for you, whenever you like."

"Well, maybe we'll stop now," said blondie, turning toward Cal, and challenging her friend to follow. And she did, both girls stepping up on to Cal's deck, standing in front of him, showing off their nubile tits and cocking their hips to the side, to better show off their pussy mounds under the tight fabric of their tiny bottoms.

"Well then, just step inside, and I'll take care of you both," said Cal with a leer, as he gave blondie a little pat on one of her firm butt cheeks, and guided her through his front door.

"Wow, what a perv," said the brunette with a giggle, as she followed blondie and Cal put one hand on her shoulder and another on her ribcage, just below her tit. But she made no effort to avoid his touch and walked inside the cooled room.

As soon as they were in, Cal introduced himself and asked the girls their names. "I don't want us to be strangers," he said with a smile, as his eyes looked over the teens showing off for him.

"I'm Kitty," said the blonde, extending a little hand to shake Cal's, "and this is my bff, Skye."

Skye leaned back, arched her back to practically push her tits into Cal's face, and held her hand to her side, so Cal had to lean right into her chest to take it. He gladly leaned in, and blew hot breath on her spectacular boobs, as he gently held her hand.

"So, what can I get you girls to drink?" Cal asked casually, as the two looked around his living room. Kitty asked for a beer, and Skye said she wanted a vodka tonic.

"I trust you girls are old enough to drink," Cal smiled, as they clearly were not.
"The fuck do you care, dude?" asked Skye, as she slid onto his couch, and stretched her long legs down the couch.
"Yeah, we drink 'the fuck we want," chimed in Kitty, imitating her friend's attitude, again cocking her hip out, and giving Cal a great view of her tiny butt.

Cal liked their feisty attitude and decided to treat them like the sluts they were acting like, rather than the young girls they actually were. He got a beer for Kitty and made a strong vodka tonic for Skye. The girls slurped down the drinks- faster than they should have - and immediately began acting even more aggressive than they had been.

Skye slid off the couch, and walked slowly toward Cal, after pulling the straps of her bikini from behind her head and allowing the firm tits to stand out on their own, pointing lewdly at Cal, the puffy aureolas begging to be licked. As she walked she slipped her fingers into each side of her bikini bottom, sliding the already low-riding panty down to where Cal could now see the close shaved cleft at the top of her teen pussy.

"You know, Skye, you got no right callin' me a dirty old man when you are showin' off that hot little body of yours." He looked her in the eyes, as he reached one hand for a tit, and reached down with his other to slide his hand under her panty and cup the hot mound underneath.

"Yeah, I'm a dirty girl," Sky spat back, "but I'm expensive, Cal. That little handful of pussy is gonna' cost you, dude."

Not to be left out, Kitty also walked toward Cal, letting out a little burp from the beer, and pulling her bikini triangles to the side, revealing the creamy half-round mounds of her perfect teen tits, topped by the little gumdrop nipples.

"Do you like these, Cal?" She asked as she suggestively approached him, with her chest thrust forward.

"Those are nice, Kitty," Cal replied, as she got closer. "And what will it set me back to play with this little mound your hiding under your bikini thong here?" He asked as he aggressively reached for her crotch, and cupped his whole hand over the tiny triangle that barely covered her shaved pubis.

"I should slap you for being so forward," Kitty giggled, as she ground herself against his big hand. "But I'll settle for a little cash. It's fifty to finger it, and a c-note to fuck it," she said with a smile and a wink, as he slid a big finger along her apparently juicy slit.

"Well," said Cal, standing to undo his belt, to release his cock from the confines of his shorts, "you little whores are in luck. I've got a couple hundred dollars for you, so let's not waste any more time with small talk." With that, he thrust his big middle finger deep into Kitty's tight little pussy, causing her to squeal, and to fall forward into Cal, as the upward force of his finger almost lifted her off the ground.

He proceeded to finger Kitty roughly until she was alternately panting and begging him to give her the cock.

"Yeah, baby," Kitty panted, "You got me hot now, I want that dick in me. Give it to me, old man!"

So Cal lifted the tiny babe and told her to spread her legs, so he could drop her down on to his massive cock, which proudly rose from his loins.

"Get over here and help guide my cock into your little friend's hot little pussy, Skye. Make yourself useful." Cal commanded the well-developed teen.

"And while you're here, let me suck on those sweet little titties of yours." Cal continued, as he pulled her closer and planted his mouth on the firm nipple of her right tit. "No need for you to be left out of the fun, while little Kitty here gets a cock ride."

Kitty was almost delirious, from the big cock over-filling her tiny pussy, and Skye watched her eyes roll back as she rode Cal's dick. Cal gripped her firmly around her tiny waist and raised her up then forced her down- fully impaling her on his engorged cock. She was so tight, he had to force her down on the cock, her ninety-pound body not nearly enough to push the cock into the tight tunnel of her young pussy, even as slick with her hot juices as it was.

Skye was turned on by the fucking her friend was getting and had lost any remaining inhibitions after downing the triple vodka tonic that Cal had poured for her. Her sensitive tits were getting attention, but she wanted cock, and she wanted it now.

"Ok, Kitty, my turn now," Sky said in a slightly slurred statement. "Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself on that big dick now, would we." And she grabbed Kitty under her arms, and as Kitty rode upward on Cal's cock  Sky lifted her completely off, and sort of pushed her face down onto the couch, where Kitty collapsed, her hot little ass reddened from the hard fuck, now exposed to the cool air, and glistening with sweat.

RubyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyReyes

"Mmmm, that's a nice big cock," Skye murmured as she took Cal's cock into her mouth, tasting the salty flavor of Kitty's well-fucked pussy as she sucked Cal's prick. "And you've got some staying power, old man, to be fucking that tight pussy and not come. I'm impressed."

"Let's see if you can keep from coming, with me fuckin' you," she growled, as she came up for air, pulled off what was left of her top, and let her panties slip down to the floor. Now naked, her firm hard body glistened with sweat, and she told Cal to stand up, so she could bend over the stool, and he could fuck her doggy style. "I love doggy, old man. The harder the better!"

So Skye with her torpedo tits hanging from her thin chest leaned over the padded stool, and spread her legs lewdly, so Cal had an easy approach to her slick, shaved pussy. He gently slid his cock into her, slowly giving her the whole ten-inch member, as she moaned and held on to the little stool. Cal, now fully inside the girl, reached under and roughly grabbed her beautiful firm tit mounds. Holding them like handles, he thrust deeply into her cunt over and over. Skye moaned and whimpered as he fucked her, and his pubis slapped up against her firm butt cheeks.

"Ohmigod," Skye sputtered, as his cock hammered into her soaking wet tunnel, making slurping sounds as he pistoned in and out. "But, Cal, I gotta ask you to give it to me in the ass," Sky gasped between strokes. "I can only come with a dick in my ass now. So, would you put it in my ass, please?"

"Happy to oblige, you dirty girl," said Cal, as he pulled out of her slurping cunt, and held his cock to help force it past the even tighter sphincter of her teen asshole. Even covered in the hot lube of her cunt, Cal had to push hard to get the engorged cock into her ass, and the little hole seemed to resist every inch. But he finally got it in, and Skye gasped as she felt the girth of the cock stretching her hole.

"Oh yeah, that's what I need, baby!" Skye gasped as she felt filled by the dick, and Cal slowly pushed it in and out.

"Fuck, that is tight, girl," Cal said in understatement as he continued to fuck her ass, his cock ready to explode now from the intense tightness.

"Holy fuck, here it comes," he managed to say, as his cock exploded with a spurting, pulsing orgasm inside her ass. And Skye, too, feeling the big pulsing dick, felt her own orgasm explode, as she fingered her pussy from below.

Slowly, as the two finished their simultaneous climax, and Cal's dick slowly began to shrink from its highly engorged state, he slipped out of her ass and watched a sticky mess of white goo begin dripping from her hole, down the inside of her lean thigh.

Kitty, who by now had raised herself and leaned back in a slutty pose on the couch, her tit mounds and pink pussy mound both reddened and flushed, watched the dirty scene in front of her.

"Nice creampie," Kitty said with a smirk, as she got up, and stepped behind Skye, and scooped a bit of the milky goop from Skye's still enlarged asshole, and put the finger into her mouth. "Mmmm, tasty," Kitty murmured as she smiled at Cal.

As Skye recovered, and Cal threw her a towel to wipe off the cum and sweat, he told the girls there was a lot more than just the hundred dollars they had both earned today. As he handed each a couple of crisp new fifty-dollar bills and a twenty as a tip, he told them there was a finder fee available, for every new girl they sent to him. And the good news was, he didn't care who they sent, as long as the girl was smokin' hot. He told them to just tell whoever they sent, to tell Cal that Skye or Kitty sent me, and he'd keep track of their earnings.

"Oh that's some easy fuckin' money there, Cal," said Kitty, as she slipped the little bikini back on over her reddened tits and pussy. "There must be a dozen little hoes over at that swimming pool that would let you fuck them for $50 a pop, easy."

"Sounds good, Kitty," said Cal. "As long as they got a cute little ass, and some titty bumps up top, you send 'em here, and they'll each get $50 a throw, and you'll get $20. Same deal for you, Skye."

"Fuck yeah," said Skye, as she put her bikini top back on, and slid her little bikini bottom up her sweat-slicked legs, and stretched it across her hips over her still sticky mound.

Both girls smelled like sex as they left Cal's trailer, big smiles on their faces and a hundred dollar bill slipped into their bikini. They couldn't wait to tell the other girls about their adventure.

Cal laid down to nap, but couldn't have been asleep for more than a half-hour when he was awakened by a knock on his front door.

When he opened the door, he was shocked to see a girl with the body of a porn star, and the face of a little angel. Her cute face, framed by straight blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, was young and innocent, with big blue eyes that seemed to be bigger than normal. Her pouty little mouth had been accentuated with pink lipstick. But her chest, under a knit bikini top, was fully developed, and the puffy nips of her tits were apparent under the loosely knit fabric of the top. Below an expanse of perfectly tight chest and flat tummy, she wore a tiny pair of blue cutoff shorts, that strained to stay fastened across her tight little tummy.

"Can I come in, Cal?" she said somewhat shyly, as she looked at Cal. "My name is Ally, and my friend Kitty sent me." She looked like she weighed about 85 pounds, and when she walked past him to enter, he couldn't help staring at her tight little ass and the long legs below. He also had to look again at her chest, as she carried a perfect set of what looked to be 32B tits under that loose-knit top.

"Nice to meet you, Ally," said Cal, as he practically drooled as he looked over the perfect young specimen. Although she looked young, Ally had a knowing look, and a certain hardness in her eyes, that came from having to grow up in the trailer park. He also noticed a wide tramp stamp across her lower back and another little colored tattoo on one of her shoulders. In Cal's experience, if a girl had tattoos, she was usually down to suck and fuck.

"So Ally," said Cal. "If Kitty sent you, then I guess you know what the deal is, and you know what I like, right?"

"Yeah, I know," Ally said with a smirk. "Y'all will give me $50 bucks for a little playtime with me."

"I love a smart girl," said Cal, as he led Ally to his big leather couch and offered her a seat. Sitting next to her, he reached behind her and untied her top strap, allowing her firm cupcake-sized tits to spring free. "My, those are some lovely little titties, Ally."

"They ain't so little anymore," replied Ally, as she put a finger under each little boob and jiggled it. "They been gettin' bigger every week."

"And sweeter, too," said Cal, as he leaned down to take a whole firm tit into his dirty mouth.

Ally shivered a bit, as Cal's rough beard touched her sensitive chest, and let out a sigh of pleasure as he sucked hard on the sensitive tit. He sucked the other and roughly massaged them as he came up for air.

"You know, Ally, nothing makes your tits grow bigger than having them massaged and then getting your blood flowing from a good hard fuck," Cal explained in a way that he figured would appeal to the naive youngster.

Ally's eye's widened.

"Wow, I didn't know that! So it's like good for me, and I get paid too, right?" Ally asked.

"That's exactly, right, darlin'," Cal said as he returned to her perfect titties.

"Maybe that's why my titties been growin' this summer, "Ally pondered, "since my stepbrother started fuckin me a couple of months ago. He told me that if I swallowed his cum, that would make my tits grow."

"I'm sure that's true too," replied Cal, pulling his cock from his shorts, and waving the semi-hard dick in Ally's direction. "Why don't you start by sucking this cock, sweetheart?"

Ally wasted no time bending over to take Cal's dick in her little mouth, as Cal reached his big hand under her firm tummy, and slid it under the little bikini, running his finger along the tight slit underneath. "And when you get fucked by a grown man, like me, it's even better than with your stepbrother. He probably does you fast and cums too fast. You'll love it when I do you."

"Mmmm, I can hardly wait," she mumbled with her mouth full of cock as she felt his big finger massaging her wet cunt.

"You don't have to wait, baby," Cal replied, "just get up and bend yourself over the arm of this couch, and I'll give you a nice hard fucking."

 

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments