Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stolen Journal

"A stolen journal leaves Kelsea vulnerable and leads to a life changing event."

64
12 Comments 12
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"The beginning of this story is in two parts. The first builds the tension, the second will pay it off. The first still excites and is sexy in its own way. And it enhances enjoyment immensely. Both the enjoyment of this story and, hopefully, the enjoyment of yourself. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It involves blackmail, reluctance, and other similar themes that may not be for everyone. That said, while boundaries may be pushed, this is not meant to be some gross or life-ruining event for the characters. Play accordingly"

Fuck me! Holy Christ, Dear God! Holy FUCKING shit!!! Kelsea looked down at her phone panic as she sat at her desk in the back of the classroom. Her right leg bounced as nerves wracked her body, twisting her stomach in knots. Re-reading the message yet again did not change its content. "Missing Something?" It read. It was not the words themselves that caused her dread, it was a simple picture of a piece of paper. A specific, simple piece of paper, of which only the title appeared. The Journal of Kelsea Charles. Top Secret.

God how could I have been so fucking stupid? She thought to herself. For the usually polite and charming blonde southern belle, the use of 'fucking' rarely made an appearance, even in her thoughts. And still fewer times would the Lord's name in vain. Sure a stubbed toe could bring out a string of curses. And of course thoughts of the star quarterback after another win, glistening in sweat, certainly caused the utterance of 'fucking,' She had a pulse after all. And she had heard the rumors of his... physical gifts. But this was different. The contents of that journal, Kelsea knew, would absolutely destroy her, her relationships, her reputation. I may have to fucking move. Kelsea fought back the tears that welled up in her eyes and threatened to fall down her face. She would not allow that to happen, water proof mascara or no.

When she went through the awkward ugly duckling stage of middle school, hormones raging and confusing her, Kelsea's mother suggested journaling as a constructive way to deal with the struggles of teen angst. For once, Kelsea listened to her mother and was pleased to discover it did help. So Kelsea continued the practice through high school. Her mom promised to never read the journal, reassuring her daughter that she had her own safe space to document and process her thoughts, actions, and feelings. Still, as she got older Kelsea did not take any chances. The journal migrated from a hand-written spiral notebook with rainbows and colorful stickers to a password protected thumb drive. Not that she did not trust her mother, but as the contents of the journal increased, Kelsea realized she would never want it to see the light of day. It was just for her. A way to process. A creative outlet.

But now, a fear Kelsea did not even realize she had, reared its ugly head. I was so careful! Who even knew about it? In between panicked scenarios racing through her mind that included Kelsea crawling under her bed for about 100 years and dying alone, she tried to dissect the situation. Surely she could think this out, resolve this problem. Yes, Algebra proved difficult, but not impossible. A solution always presented itself. Surely this would be no different. Maybe whoever found it did not even care about what was in the journal and was just taking the opportunity for a little practical joke. One that took 10 years off young Kelsea's life, sure. But one she would be able to laugh about once it was all done. No harm, no foul. Well... maybe there would be some harm, and some serious consequences. But, what didn't kill her made her stronger, right?

But those half optimistic thought of Kelsea's would never come to fruition. The other half was taking center stage.

The grey barn by Broken Creek. 4pm. Come alone.

She swore her heart stopped as she read the message. Kelsea knew that was out in the middle of nowhere. She guessed she should be grateful that there was not an immediate threat to the journal getting into the hands of the vicious gossips of the high school.

Once the last school bell rang, Kelsea quickly gathered her pink Jansport and threw it over one shoulder, on a mission to dig through her locker one last time. With the school emptying, she took the opportunity to remove everything out of her locker, rifling furiously through papers, notebooks, old pictures, and whatever other unexplainable items get tossed and buried in one's locker over the course of the school year. But her heart sank farther and farther as she came to the realization that it truly was missing. No flash drive. So she sighed, tried to put on a brave face, and made her way to her Jeep to make the drive to Broken Creek.

****

She arrived, dust kicking out from the wheels of her Jeep. She stepped out of the white 4x4, one boot after the other. She dusted off her denim shorts and grey tank top, flakes flying off after being collected during the drive with the top down. Kelsea reached over the door, snatching a flannel and putting it on, unbuttoned but tied across her abdomen. Sunglasses in place as the sun beat down, she looked around what appeared to be a large tract of land, population 0. Unkept grass, a creek babbling a few feet away, the grey barn rising just across the water... she had no idea what to expect, but she could feel the nerves threatening to overtake her.

"There you are," a high-pitched voice called out from the barn. "In here."

Unable to see the owner of said female voice, Kelsea steeled herself and started the short trek to the open barn door. The nerves practically unbearable, but she admitted to herself she felt a little safer just knowing the person on the other side was of the fairer sex. The various sexual desires she admitted to, and the few experiences she allowed herself to try were surely safer in the hands of another girl. But Kelsea forgot that in many ways, girls could be far more cruel to other girls than men. And unbeknownst to her, she was about to be brutally reminded of that fact. Over and over again before this was done.

"Look at you, hot stuff," she heard as she made her way into the barn. She removed her sunglasses, her eyes struggling to adjust to the lack of sunlight within the confines of the old wooden barn. She attempted to shield her eyes to let them adjust to the minuscule rays of sun leaking through gaps in the wood slats. "Love the daisy dukes, you've always had great legs. See your tits haven't really grown though."

She knew this voice. And even more familiar was the teasing, a little too mean to ever be friendly though she remembered it was always accompanied with a smile. A beautiful smile.

"Dani? Is that you?" Kelsea inquired to the barn. A shadow slowly grew larger from the darkness, light finally hitting the beautiful brunette... not quite hiding the wickedness behind the now sunlit, pearl white smile.

"In the flesh, slut." Kelsea flushed. Dani called her that since middle school. It always seemed the sort of bullying tease the older sister of a best friend was allowed. Michelle and Kelsea were once inseparable. Sure they grew apart once high school, boyfriends, and other interests came between them. But in middle school, they were best friends forever. During those years, a girl's best friend is basically a dating relationship. Everything is shared, from clothes to secrets to unmentionable moments kept just between besties. Kelsea's time with Michelle sped through Kelsea's mind in a flash. While not exactly a welcome sight considering Dani's bitchy streak, it still could be worse, Kelsea thought.

"Wow, you're filthy," Dani spoke as the two girls closed the distance between them in the barn. "And all the sweat glistening is hot but your hair is starting to get matted and that dirt smudged on your legs and cheek is going to turn to mud. Ew." Dani never filtered her words. Kelsea tried to laugh it off, how many times had Dani been mean and then just say she was teasing. But this time it's different. She's read the journal. This is dangerous her inner voice pointed out.

"Well you look great. Love the sundress. How's college?" Kelsea attempted her traditional tactic whenever Dani grew cruel to her younger sister or turned that negative energy Kelsea herself.

"God, you were always so bubbly. And pretty, I admit. You look hot, especially now that your tits have finally come in. What are those? C cup? You probably wear a B though just to keep that cleavage looking as hot as possible, don't you hehe. You always were such a tease."

Kelsea realized she needed to confront this head-on. "What is it you want, Dani? How do you have my journal?"

"It doesn't really matter how, does it? I have it. But you're right about the first question... what does Dani want from Kelsea? To be honest, I kinda just want to see what happens when it goes around the school. I've known what you were like when you were a timid little prude just learning to kiss when you and Michelle pathetically practiced. I know what kind of person you are... and I know you would rather die than those things you wrote in your journal all around the school. Friends. Family."

This is SO fucking serious. Why is Dani doing this? God, how could I be so stupid. I have to do something about this. That journal CANNOT see the light of day.

"What do you want, Dani?" Kelsea tried to make her voice as intimidating as possible. But at 5ft. 2, barely 100lbs, Kelsea was no physical threat to Dani, who stood a full 6 inches and 20 pounds heavier. All perfectly proportioned through her ass, thighs, and bust.

Dani licked her full lips. It did not go unnoticed by Kelsea. "Look, I'm going to make this easy on you... because you know everything I'm saying is true. You absolutely do NOT want this journal out there for all of your friends and family to learn all your deep dark secrets. True?"

Kelsea could feel the saliva building in her mouth, her heart pounding in her chest as panic began setting in. She could feel her temperature rising, a sensation particularly noticeable since it the afternoon's sweltering heat already caused her body to perspire into glistening droplets of sweat on her smooth skin. She gulped.

"True," she answered, her voice revealed her extreme nervousness through a quivering voice Kelsea could not prevent making an appearance. Wheels spinning for some sort of solution, Kelsea tried her old tried and true: A pleading voice and puppy dog eyes. "Please," she whispered and looked as brave and hopeful as she could muster. Dani stared back, revealing nothing. A pregnant pause, then Dani spoke.

"Look. You were stupid. You got careless with something dangerous. And it could be really, really bad for you. But the fact is Kelsea, I've always liked you." Kelsea could not hide the smirk and ever so slight eye roll.

"No, silly. Not the annoying, stupid best friend of my little sister, sure. But I could see such possibilities for you, such potential shining through that awkwardness. I can see I was right." Shamelessly, Dani ogled Kelsea from her head to the toes of her brown leather Ariats. As Dani leered, Kelsea squirmed, practically crawling in her skin with nerves.

Dani took a mental picture. Kelsea's long hair with blonde highlights, slightly darker eyebrows, and emerald green eyes more likely to belong to a member of the Fae than a human girl. Mmmmmm Dani thought to herself. And those full, pouty luscious lips. Shining with gloss, I bet she just put it on after parking the Jeep thinking it was a guy blackmailing her. I bet its strawberry flavored.

Kelsea fought for breath as Dani finally returned her gaze to Kelsea's face.

"You don't want this out there. And while I could... and would normally do something like that, I'm going to give you a chance to prevent that. So I thought about what would be fair. What do you think you would do? For me to give you back that flash drive? To have this all go away?"

Kelsea felt sick to her stomach. She knew this was the worst situation Kelsea could have found herself. The fact was, that journal could not be seen by anyone else. Ever. And that Dani knew that too. Kelsea struggled in disbelief to find that as the question sunk in, her mind just could not find much she wouldn't do to turn out like it never even happened. Fuck. What wouldn't I do to be out of this without anyone else finding out what's in that journal.

"Please, Dani. Please, you know I would- that..." Kelsea trailed off, struggling to get the words to form properly. "Have you read it?" Dani's tried and failed to disguise the menace peeking through to answer the question. "How I-"

"It doesn't matter now, Kelsea," the barely whispered words still managing to cut off Kelsea's words, her very train of thought as true fear emerged through all the confusion, desperation, and outright panic. And she could not get rid of the terrible sensation. This was no mere passing thought. This was reality.

"I'm... literally- begging you, Dani. Please"

"You're begging me? You're not even on your knees." Immediately, and without thinking, Kelsea dropped to her knees and continued pleading.

"Dani. Please. Please, tell me what I can do." She felt her eyes water but successfully fought them back. At least for the moment. She brought her hands together in front of her in symbolic prayer. "Danielle, please. I know there has to be something we can work out. Right? We've known each other for years. Please, what can I do?"

"Simple. You. You are mine. For the next six months, I own you." Dani's voice full of authority, echoed against the aged barn walls where Kelsea's remained quiet. "You do what I want, what I say. I command. You obey. Unquestioningly. You're over a barrel here. But if you agree to that, and you follow through, I give you back the flash drive. I don't make copies. I don't ever reveal what I know. It disappears, never to be spoken of again."

Kelsea startled, her rapid heart skipping a beat she just knew must be vital, like she only had so many beats left and to skip one was to waste her few remaining precious moments.

"Kelsea, look at me. Breathe." Kelsea re-focused her eyes and looked at Dani.

"I promise, if you do this for six months, I will give you this little confessional on your flash drive to you and no one will ever see it or know what's on it. Six months of obedience, and believe me I will have my fun and you will obey. But after that, you're scot free."

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

"Why six months?"

"Because. It's long enough for us to really enjoy it. For you to really earn it. But it's not so long that you'll try something stupid that you would regret to try and get it back another way. You know I will follow through with what I say. Six months of being mine, no matter what I want. What I require. Making me happy even at the cost of your own. But it's only six months. Six months is nothing. You can do anything for six months. Especially for this."

The blunt force Dani always deployed through her sharp words increased tenfold. A thousand-fold. Kelsea remained on her knees throughout the verbal barrage. Now she rose to attempt to negotiate. Prod, pry, or plea for something else. A lighter sentence, a different consequence. A better outcome.

"One month," Kelsea offered as she returned to her full height, but still had to look up to meet Dani's stare.

"This is not a negotiation. You're mine for six months and you agree right here and now. When you leave here, it will be as my possession. I get to do what I want with you." She undressed Kelsea with her eyes. And as she did, she imagined Kelsea's every perfect curve. Her taut, flexible muscles, that perfect bone structure. Every inch of soft, creamy unblemished skin. And while she undressed Kelsea with her mind, she allowed the silence to remain between them. Allow Kelsea to collect her thoughts, gather her reasoning, and agree to forfeit six months of her life. Besides, Dani was still enjoying undressing her with her eyes. There she was just about to discover what panties Kelsea wore today.

"We want me... to be like what? Your literal slave?" finally came the question.

"If that's what helps you to call it."

"For six months?"

"Yes," came Dani's deadly serious response.

"What... what exactly do you have in mind for me?"

"You'll find out firsthand, but I'm sure you can use your imagination." Dani looked on triumphantly as Kelsea appeared dumbstruck. After a few moments the shocked and beautiful blonde screwed up her face, aghast.

"Oh, don't let your mind go that far. It's not going to be sick. Ew." She flipped her dark silky strands behind a shoulder.

Kelsea exhaled at the slightest of reliefs. But Dani continued, "But it is going to get seriously, very twisted." Dani's laugh hit Kelsea's ears and she knew she would hear that prideful, mocking sinister giggle in her nightmare, and possibly a lot more of them. This whole thing must be one big nightmare.

"If it's some sort of like lesbian sex thing aren't I supposed to get a safe word?"

"Lesbian sex thing? Thanks for the idea," Dani chuckled, insincere about not previously thinking of certain aspects of this arrangement exactly that. "Listen. This isn't that kinda thing. This isn't some kink you're trying with some fake tough guy pussy boyfriend. This is a bargain. And I'm the Devil. Six months, then you get your life back. Then you return to normal. You can forget all about me. Well, you can try."

You have no choice. She could not stop coming back to this voice inside her head. The one statement she always landed on as the wheels spun to change the outcome of these life altering events. This is going to be so fucking bad. But maybe not life altering, she hoped. If it really was six months, that was a long time. But once she was through with it, she would have the whole rest of her life. College, maybe a career or family or both. After six months, surely Dani would keep her word, Kelsea would have that flash drive back in her possession and this time she would just destroy it and never have to worry about it again. She hoped. You're really going to regret this. It came unbidden

"Say I go along with this. Can I have a day to-" But Dani cut her off. The volume of her voice now elevating to the level one gets when accused of yelling and the only response is to exclaim even louder I'm not yelling!

"Stop! I told you this isn't a negotiation. Right here, right now. Agree to six months complete and utter subservience. Six months of a pause button on your life, focused on me living your life. Think of it like playing a video game. I'm at the controller, and you're inside that little black box for my entertainment. And you don't want me to forget you don't come with extra lives here."

The intimidation Kelsea previously experienced on any level, completely surpassed by Dani's simple threats carried over the sound of the flowing creek water.

"Do you agree, yes or no?" Dani stared as she asked bluntly.

"It's just that-"

"I looked it up, you know."

"What?" Kelsea asked, confused but with mounting dread.

"April 29th. I looked it up. When I read it in your journal, I couldn't believe it. Kelsea Charles? It couldn't be. But the way you talked about it, it was just too real. Too honest. As unimaginable as it was to me, I just somehow knew. This wasn't some fiction or rumor..."

"It wasn't very hard," She continued. "I mean, everything you ever do, say or see, everywhere we go. Social media and Google. It was easy. I had the date. I had the names. I had YOUR confession, I guess we'll call it. A few keywords on google, scrolling down a few walls. Then I realized what it meant. That you couldn't ever let it come out. So I'll ask again, in or out? It's only six months. Are you mine?"

Kelsea spoke more quickly than she could have imagined given the implications. But with only a few heartbeats of indecision before Dani's question and Kelsea's response, Dani grinned wider than Kelsea had ever seen as soon as Kelsea opened her mouth.

"Yes," Kelsea said.

"I knew it," Dani responded simultaneously. And while Kelsea wiped the corner of her eye, and sniffled quietly, undisguised gleeful laughter escaped from Danielle.

"Okay, Kels. We gotta shake on it. Let's spit shake on it like the good ole boys do. It will be official and it will just be that much sooner to you getting your little journal back. You're mine for the next six months, no matter what. Agreed?" Dani spat in her palm, more symbolic gesture than anything, and held out her hand.

"And you agree to give me back the flash drive that contains my journal, without making copies, without showing anyone, or telling any-"

"Yes. You agree you're mine for the next six months and you get it back. No copies, no one knows a thing about it ever except you and me. Deal?"

Kelsea could not hold back the sigh. "Yes. Deal."

But as she copied Dani's previous symbolic gesture by faux-spitting into her palm, Dani tutted. "You have to actually spit!"

"What? You didn't." Kelsea realized with the stunned look on Danielle's face that she needed to remove any part of her that was brat for the next six months. "Sorry," she spoke a quick and quiet, but mostly truthful apology realizing it was simply easier to just do what Dani said. She licked her lips, the closed her mouth to gather some saliva before opening her wet mouth back open and letting a thick droplet of spit land in her palm, the tail splattering across upturned fingers.

"More."

Kelsea stared disbelieving as Dani issued the simple but gross demand. But Kelsea realized the test was easy. She wants to make your hand gross so you're humiliated but really, it's nothing. She's just trying to prove a point but who cares about a little spit?

Kelsea simply repeated the gesture again. Keeping her palm up, she gathered up more spit and let it join the previous drop.

"Once more"

This time Kelsea did not even think, she simply completed the process yet again. Dani walked up slowly, reached out a hand around Kelsea's wrist and gripped tightly, but only strong enough to control, not to injure. With her other hand she touched Kelsea's fingers to keep the palm in place. Then she simply copied Danielle. She licked then closed her lips, she let her tongue dance in her mouth to gather saliva, then slowly let it fall out of her mouth. By now gathering pool of spit covered the entire palm of her hand, small bubbles taking up half of the surface. Dani spit twice more.

"Drink it. Slut. This is how we seal the deal. Slurp up all that spit," Dani mimicked a slurping sound with her instructions. "And swallow it down your pretty throat."

Kelsea looked stricken. Suddenly she felt the knots of her stomach again. She gulped as she stared at her palm still in Dani's grasp. Her new boss slowly lifted Kelsea's hand by the wrist and fingertips to her mouth. Boss? More like master.

"Drink it all down, baby girl. I don't want a single drop of spit still in your hand. Lick and slurp it all up, and then swallow." Dani could not hide her own excitement and elevated heart rate as she looked on in anticipation and, appropriately enough, hunger.

Kelsea obeyed. She obeyed by moving her lips closer to her palm and slurping crudely. A liquid section, thickened with mucus and bubbles entered her mouth. The oxygen moved too quickly for her to control and the spit quickly coated and slid down her tongue. She had no choice but to swallow. And so she did, with a slight, single cough at the end. Dani smiled encouragingly, let the hand at Kelsea's fingertips let go and stroke Kelsea's blonde hair in one smooth brush of the fingers.

"Swallow it all, baby girl. Be a good little spit drinker."

Kelsea felt lower than low. The humiliation and degradation of this act, so simple, yet so effective at demonstrating to both of them just how desperate Kelsea was to prevent that journal from getting out. It proved to Dani that she could put her plan into place. Start ticking items off of her list she had been dreaming of for ages. And for it to be Kelsea, the cause of it all, really, of those first realizations of Dani's true self. The symmetry, the poetry too perfect to ignore or let the opportunity be missed.

Kelsea first felt her eyes begin to water, before it blurred her vision. She fought back the tears but a single salty droplet fell from the corner of each eye. She pressed her parted lips to her palm and sucked directly onto the remaining spit. She gulped the saliva down. She licked the remaining remnants with three laps of her tongue. A small moan escaped Dani's lips with her exhale. A string of saliva, lit by a ray of sunlight through the gaps between wooden slats connected Kelsea's fully lips to her palm.

Dani's body warmed, reacting to the sensual sight. Seeing Kelsea looking so sexy even as Dani humiliated her, maybe even sexier because of it, caused Dani to feel the physical effects. Now her body warmed even as her nipples pebbled in her bra, under a v-neck t-shirt. She could feel sweat gathering in the folds of her joints against her tight denim jeans. But she experienced the most distracting effects in her heart, at her core, inside her panties. She resolved to lay the groundwork as she planned, without letting Kelsea's allure prevent her primary goal.

"Good job, slut. You're a sexy spit drinker, I'll give you that. A taste of things to come. For now, let me see your phone." Kelsea knew she should try to fight this. Maybe even fight Danielle, despite the unlikelihood that she would succeed. But the moment passed and Kelsea reached into her back pocket, unlocked her phone, and handed it over.

"It's really simple, Kelsea. We start right now. I own you. I do as much or as little as I want with you for the next six months. Whatever I want. Sometimes, I'll be too busy. Or I'll be bored of you. But most of the time, I'll want to play with my new favorite toy. And my favorite toy is available for me day and night, whenever I want. However I want. Understand?" She looked up at Kelsea after inputting what she wanted on her phone.

"Yes."

"Yes, Miss Danielle. Let's make it fun," came the reply.

"Yes, Miss Danielle," answered Kelsea, emotionless.

"Good. Slut. I guess that still works. Make you think of fond memories when I call you that? I'm sure we can come up with all kinds of fun names for you together. Maybe you won't even need one."

Dani handed back the phone. Kelsea looked down to see every favorite in her contacts deleted, one new name and number appearing alone.

"I call you answer. I text, you write back immediately. Go home, clean up, and get pretty. We start tonight."

****

As Kelsea made the drive home, butterflies floated then crashed in her stomach. She grew uncomfortable with the way her body reacted as her mind raced with panicked thoughts. She could tell that her stiffened nipples now aching in her tank top was not simply because of the wind flowing through the open top Jeep. After shifting as she drove down the winding, empty road, she rubbed her smooth thighs together. Nothing seemed to alleviate the fact that she was very wet. She could not fight the instinct to attempt to subdue these effects.

She mindlessly guided a hand to touch her crotch over her denim shorts, right on her achingly hard bundle of nerves. One firm touch for a brief moment in an attempt to ever so briefly scratch an itch that only seemed to be worsening. With juices flooding her panties, she fought to ignore every nerve ending crying out within her body. Kelsea continued her journey... to home... to a future unknown and frightening. And in spite of her very real dread, a future her body apparently felt was thrilling.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by kelseazy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments