Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 6

"Danny tells the DeAngelos about his night with Gloria and prepares for another night of outrageous lust."

87
20 Comments 20
1.4k Views 1.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 6 of a multi-part series. In this chapter, Gloria's sexual education continues. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Chapter 7 will be released next week."

As Danny came awake Saturday morning, his first thoughts were of the previous night's hot sexual encounter with Gloria. His cock went beyond his normal morning wood state to a full-fledged erection. He slowly stroked it, thinking of all the things they had done.

Gloria was the second woman with whom he'd had sex. He began to contrast Gloria with Vivian, his adult lover. Danny couldn't decide if one was better than the other, but they were most certainly different. Gloria was loud and enthusiastic. He had loved the blowjob she had given him with her virginal mouth. However, it did not match the pleasure Vivian gave him with her years of experience. While he couldn't imagine anyone enjoying sex more than Vivian, Danny knew that Gloria would improve with experience, and he intended to give her a lot of that.

Danny pulled a sock he had been wearing the previous night over his shaft and released his load while thinking about Gloria. "I need to go see the DeAngelos," he thought. "I'll need some more advice from Tony."

Waiting until almost 11:00, Danny strolled down the street and knocked on Vivian's front door. She always wanted him to come in the back door, but he preferred to be more formal when her husband was home.

Tony answered the door. "Hey, Danny. Come in. I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks."

"I don't like to disturb your weekends," Danny said shyly. "I know that you've got a lot of catching up to do."

Laughing, Tony replied, "We did a lot of that last night and again this morning. Right now, we're taking a break. Vivian's in the kitchen. Let's see what she's doing."

When they entered the kitchen, Vivian was wearing nothing but an apron. It always excited the hell out of Danny to see her naked body in broad daylight.

"Hi, Danny," she squealed, coming over to kiss him. "How was your date last night?"

"Have you got a girlfriend I don't know about?" Tony asked.

Before Danny could answer, Vivian answered the question. "Yes, he does. She's a beautiful girl and has a big-time crush on Danny."

"How are things going with this beautiful girl?" Tony asked.

Danny blushed. "I'd say things are going very well. We had sex for the first time last night."

"You did?" Vivian shrieked. "Tell me about it."

They all sat at the kitchen table, with Tony and Vivian looking with anticipation at Danny.

"The first two times we went out, I followed the directions and instructions you both gave me. Your advice was excellent. She never once balked or stopped me. Last night, we went to the high school football game. Just as the third quarter ended, she wanted to leave, saying she was excited for us to be alone."

"I'll just bet she was," Vivian laughed. "I'll bet her panties were soaking wet."

"They were," Danny admitted. "When we got to my car, she took them off and handed them to me. They were wet. We went to a parking spot I'd found under a huge tree. By the time I turned off the engine and lights, she was naked and all over me."

"That reminds me of my first dates with Vivian," Tony laughed.

It was Vivian's turn to blush. "I won't deny it," she admitted. "When we started dating, I couldn't wait to get my clothes off." Turning to Danny, she asked, "Did you remember to tell her how beautiful and sexy she was?"

"Absolutely," Danny said, nodding his head. "And she is all of those things. The first thing she did was to pull my pants down and take my dick in her mouth. She certainly isn't as skilled as you are, Vivian, but she did a great job and took my cum in her mouth."

"Wow!" Vivian said. "On the first time? I'm going to have to meet this girl. She is special."

"Did she complain about you shooting your load in her mouth?" Tony asked.

"Not at all. Gloria said she liked it and then climbed on top of me, begging me to fuck her."

Vivian and Tony looked at each other and grinned.

Vivian laughed. "That sounds familiar."

"So, the first time was in the front seat of my car with her riding me."

"Did she have an orgasm?" Tony asked.

"Several," Danny said with a grin. "She kinda goes from one to another with small breaks in between. I was glad we were in the middle of nowhere because Gloria was loud. She demanded that I cum inside her, and I did. We both ended covered with spunk."

Tony looked concerned. "Was that a good idea, Danny?"

"It's not a problem, Tony. Gloria is on birth control. She told me that when her mother saw how big her tits were getting, she put Gloria on birth control pills immediately.

Tony's face relaxed. "That's good to hear. I'd hate to see you knock some girl up the first time out."

"Did you do it again?" Vivian wanted to know.

"Sure," Danny replied. "I took her outside the car and leaned her over on the hood. I took her from behind to give it to her harder."

"Did she enjoy that?" Tony asked. "Did she cum again?"

"Yes, and yes," Danny smiled. "To use an expression, she fucking loved it. In fact, she loved it so much that she begged me to take her once more when we got back to her house. She leaned over my car and stuck her ass out, asking for one more time."

"That's wonderful, Danny," Vivian said and frowned. "I guess that means you won't have any use for me any longer."

"Don't be crazy," Danny said with alarm. "There is no one in the world that compares to you. As long as you need me… and Tony approves, I'll be here for you."

Tony took his wife's hand. "I think you're right about that, Danny. There is no one to compare with my beautiful, sexy wife. I'll take her back to bed and prove it to her again." Tony turned to Danny. "Would you like to join us? I know how much she loves your dick up her ass."

Danny grinned. "That's a very tempting offer, but I have some things I have to do before tonight. I'm taking Gloria to the drive-in movie. I suspect we'll be at it again."

Tony laughed. "You need to save up a bit of that spunk for the girl that likes it in her mouth. Go get some rest, Don Juan."

 

Danny didn't do much the rest of the day except wash his car and get the inside sparkling clean. While cleaning off the vinyl seat, he found several dried smears of cum and quickly cleaned them up. Reading in his room later, Danny kept remembering how sexy Gloria was naked in the moonlight. He fought off the urge to jerkoff at least three times, wanting to save up for tonight.

As promised, he knocked on Gloria's front door at 6:30. Mrs. Summerhase opened it and welcomed Danny into their house. "I think Gloria is almost ready, Danny," she said. "Let me just check."

"That's a good-looking woman," Danny thought as Gloria's mother disappeared down the hallway. "I can see where Gloria gets her looks and great tits."

Two minutes later, Gloria appeared with her mother right behind her.

"We'll be home by midnight, Mrs. Summerhase," Danny said. "Is that acceptable to you?"

"That will be fine, Danny," the woman said. "I appreciate your abiding by our rules."

Danny said goodbye to her mother and escorted Gloria to his car. When he opened the door for her, she made a point to let him peek up her skirt and grinned at him. As he walked around the car, Danny frowned because Gloria wore panties. But once he sat behind the wheel, she presented her lingerie to him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm assuming I won't need these tonight," she offered.

"I wouldn't think so," he replied as he stuffed the silky undies into his pants pocket.

As they drove to the drive-in theater, Gloria announced, "I learned something today."

"And what would that be?"

"I learned the meaning of the word 'horny," she answered. "I've known the word for a long time but never truly understood it until today."

"And what enlightened you to the meaning?" he asked.

"After what we did last night," she said. "I got in bed and began to think about it. Before long, my fingers were touching my wet slit. The more I thought about it, the busier my fingers got. Before I knew it, I brought myself to an orgasm. When I put my fingers in my mouth, I could taste your cum mixed with my taste. I got so turned on that I continued fingering myself and got off another time. Then I woke up at about 2:30 and still felt turned on, so I did it again."

Danny put his hand on the inside of her thigh. "It sounds like you didn't get any sleep," he said.

"Not a lot," she said. "Because I was so horny. I wanted you again. I wanted to feel you thrusting into me and filling me with your cum. I know I'm turning into a major-league slut, Danny, but I love having sex with you. I had no idea it could be so good."

Danny moved his hand up between her legs and could feel how wet she was.

Gloria responded by spreading her thighs for him. "I'm giving whatever you want," she whispered.

Slipping a finger into her wet slot, Danny knew he was in for a wild night. He recalled how loud Gloria had been while parked under the oak tree last night. He knew that couldn't happen at the drive-in. Their windows would be down, and cars would be parked close to his. Gloria was already groaning when he turned into the driveway for the theater.

"Sit up straight," Danny said. "After I've paid our admission and driven away, you can take off your bra. You won't need it either."

Danny pulled into a spot three spaces away from the nearest car. He rolled down his window halfway and placed the speaker on it. When he turned to Gloria, she was tossing her bra into the back seat and immediately lay across his chest with her back against the wheel. With her lips against his, she said, "I want to feel your hands on my bare skin, Danny. I want you to feel every inch of me."

"Wouldn't you like to wait until the movie starts and people aren't looking at us?"

"No," she said while unbuckling his belt. "I don't want to wait another second. I've probably masturbated five times today thinking about what we would do tonight." She kissed him passionately while continuing to get his pants open.

He was relieved when the speaker crackled, and the massive screen lit up with the coming movie previews. He expected the people in the closest cars to be watching the screen rather than what Gloria was doing.

Gloria pulled his pants and briefs down to his knees and wrapped her hand around his stiff cock. "Yes!" she said with a gasp. "I've been wanting this all day."

Danny smiled and said, "Now that you've got it, what will you do with it?"

"I'm going to make love to it with my mouth," she replied with a bit of a growl.

"And what would you like me to do?"

She took his hand and put it between her legs. "I'm sure you will think of something."

After another hot kiss, Gloria dropped her face into his lap, taking half of his cock into her mouth.

Being amazed at how good her mouth felt, he waited only a few seconds before covering her sex with his hand and beginning to stroke it. As soon as one of his fingers moved inside her, Gloria groaned. Danny was pleased that her mouth was filled with his dick which muffled the sound.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

This mutual pleasuring continued for over five minutes before Gloria leaned back against the steering wheel. "I'm gonna cum, Danny. Make me cum, baby! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

Expecting that she was about to make a lot of noise, Danny pulled her mouth to his just as her orgasm hit. Her body shook, and her scream died in his mouth. He put his fingers on her lips when she calmed down, letting her taste her juices and smell her unique fragrance.

"Good?" he whispered.

"Fantastic," she said before diving back to pull his precum-covered cock back into her mouth. She stopped and looked up. "Cum for me, Danny. I want to taste you now."

She didn't have to wait long. Danny fired hot ropes of jizz into her mouth as quietly as he could. She took it all without missing a drop. Sitting up, Gloria gave him another passionate kiss. "Can you taste your cum on my tongue?" she asked.

Danny knew that most guys his age would be repulsed by tasting their own semen. But he had learned from Vivian how to enjoy every aspect of sex. She had made sure that he never balked at anything. In fact, she had made him taste his own cum on many occasions, and now he appreciated it.

"Was that good for you?" she asked quietly.

"It was fantastic."

"Really?" she asked

"I wouldn't lie about it," as he slid his hand up to hold her breast. "You've picked up the art of giving a first-class blowjob very quickly."

Her smile beamed. "I'll get better at it," she told him. "I love doing it. I only know one girl who will admit to giving oral sex, and she hadn't determined if she liked it or not. I think she's crazy because, in my opinion, it's wonderful."

"That's just my good fortune," he told her as he tweaked her nipple.

"Do you like my tits?"

He smiled. "You easily have the best in our class."

Speaking softly, she asked, "Do you like my pussy?"

"I've proven that already."

"Do you like my butt?" was her next question.

"I'll just say that you have one of the finest asses I've ever seen, Gloria. And someday soon, I'll be compelled to fuck it."

Gloria's eyes got as wide as saucers. "Do you mean you plan to put your stiff rod in my butt?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

Gloria still seemed shocked. "Have you done that before?"

"Of course I have," he said with a grin. "I've told you, there's nothing I haven't done."

"Did you like it?" she said, still in disbelief.

"Absolutely," he answered. "With a behind as sexy as yours, it'll become an overwhelming passion."

She sat quietly for several seconds, absorbing what he was saying. She knew that gay men had anal sex but had never heard of men and women doing it. It was something to be considered.

Danny moved his hand back down between her legs and placed his palm against her sex. "But nothing could be better than this," he whispered while slipping two fingers inside her hot, wet pussy.

"That feels so good," she cooed.

This was the first time that he had fingered her with two fingers. Danny knew what he was doing and what he wanted to accomplish. While moving his fingers in and out, he searched for what Vivian called her 'g-spot.' He did not know it existed until she pointed it out to him. He had found that Vivian's orgasms were longer and more potent when he massaged the right spot. Now, he wanted to see how Gloria would react.

Danny began moving his fingers faster and harder when he found the spot. He watched her close her eyes and bounce her butt in rhythm with his strokes. Her body began to tremble. Danny watched her mouth open as a prelude to a scream. He covered her mouth with his just before her body seemed to explode. Her fluids covered his hand, and her body shook.

Gloria was breathing like she'd just run a mile. He watched her reactions.

"Holy cow!" she gasped when her eyes opened. "That was just unbelievable! What did you do to me? I'm shaking all over."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes!" she almost shouted. "That was incredible.

Danny moved his wet hand to her lips and rubbed her fluids over them. "Your pussy seemed to enjoy it. You covered my hand with your cum."

Once again, Gloria was shocked. "I didn't know women could do that."

"There's a lot you don't know, sweetheart. But stick with me, and you'll be enlightened."

Gloria pulled him into a furious kiss. When it broke, she said, "Stick with you? You couldn't shake me loose, Danny. I'm yours now, and you're stuck with me." She tenderly touched his cheek and put two fingers just inside his lips. "I need to feel you inside me, baby. I want you to fuck me like you did last night. I need to feel that hard thing thrusting inside me. Can we do it here?"

Danny looked around. Now, there was only one car space between his car and those on both sides. "I don't think so," he told her. "You proved to me last night that you can be pretty loud when excited. Let's wait until this first movie ends, and then we'll go to our spot under the tree."

"Do you promise?" she asked. Her hand found his cock. "I'll just have to hold onto this until we get there. Maybe I'll just run my hand up and down it until you shoot cum on my face."

Danny laughed. "I can promise you this… if you continue to stroke it, you will get a blast."

Just as the first movie ended, Danny shot a blast of hot cum into the air that covered Gloria's hand. She squealed with excitement as rope after rope of white spunk shot out of his cock. She licked her fingers and grinned at him. "Did I do it right?"

"You most certainly did," he responded. "Now, let's get me cleaned up, and we'll drive over to our tree.

 

Twenty minutes later, Danny parked his car under the old oak tree's branches. When he turned to Gloria, he found that she was already naked.

"You are so unbelievably beautiful," he told her.

"And you'll be beautiful too when you get your clothes off," she said, pulling down his trousers. When she had them down to his ankles, Gloria straddled him, putting the head of his cock at her hot, wet opening. "I want this, Danny. I want it now!" she told him and dropped down on his rigid member.

They both groaned as his shaft sunk into her depths. As soon as he was all in, she began to slide her pussy over him, shrieking with joy and moving faster and faster.

"Oh, I want this, Danny," she cried out. "I've thought about nothing but you inside me for the past twenty-four hours. Fuck me, Danny!"

"You're on top, and that makes you in charge," he said as he took her ass cheeks in his hands. "Show me how much you want it."

Gloria pressed her breasts into his face and moved faster, taking him as deep as he could go. "Yes!" she cried out when she reached her first orgasm. She stopped, putting her face on his shoulder. "That was so good."

"The next one will be better," he told her when he slapped her ass. "Keep moving. You're not the only one that wants to cum."

They carried on for another fifteen minutes. Gloria had two more orgasms before Danny told her he was close. "Don't stop, baby. I'm really close."

But she did stop. Gloria got off of him, lying down on the seat with her face in his lap. Looking up, she said, "Cum in my mouth, Danny. I want to taste you again."

He could not have stopped if he had wanted to. As soon as Gloria took half of his staff in her mouth, the cannon went off, filling her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed it all and smiled up at him. "I'm just a slut. I love doing that."

Several minutes later, they got out of the car and had another round with Gloria leaning over the car's hood and Danny behind her. Once again, he studied her ass and knew that he was going to take it before long.

When it was time to leave, they both dressed and started home. As they drove, Gloria had her hand on his thigh. "That was really wonderful," she told him. "I wish we could do that every night."

"Maybe we'll have more time when school's out for Thanksgiving," he suggested.

"Probably not," she replied.” My family always goes to see my grandparents at Thanksgiving. We generally leave the Wednesday before because it's a four-hour drive."

"Damn!" Danny swore. "I was certain we'd have plenty of time together with that long weekend."

"I'm sorry, Danny," she said. "I'd much rather stay here and be with you. My parents haven't said we're going yet, but it's a family tradition. I'd say the chances we're going are extremely high." She kissed his cheek and put her hand between his legs. "I promise to treat you extra good before we go so you won't miss me."

"I guess I'll spend my time with Rosie Palms," he said with a grin.

"Who is she," Gloria said in a huff.

"That's who entertains me when you aren't around."

"I want to know who she is," Gloria demanded.

Danny laughed, holding up his hand. "Rosie Palms is a condition, not a person. It's when a guy's hand gets red from jerking off."

Gloria was embarrassed that she had missed the joke. She squeezed his package. "I'd like to watch you jerk off. I think it would be extra sexy."

"Sure," he said with a grin. "I'll watch you, and you can watch me."

"I'd like to do that," she said before getting quiet. After a minute, Gloria said, "Are you still thinking about having anal sex with me?"

"Fifteen minutes ago, when I was taking you from behind, that's all I could think about."

"And you've done it before?"

"Sure. I told you that I've done it many times."

"With a girl?" she asked.

"To be totally truthful, it was with a woman."

"A mature woman?"

You could call her my coach. I have a coach in tennis. She is my coach in sex."

"Are you teasing me?" Gloria asked.

"No, babe. I've known this woman for almost two years. When her husband was sent out of the country for a year, I took his place in her bed. She taught me everything I know."

"And you had anal sex with her?"

"Yes," he replied, tired of being questioned. "But it's not something we'll do if it freaks you out."

"Does this woman… your coach, like it? Does she like having your dick in her ass?"

"I think it would be more appropriate to say she loves it." Danny thought a minute before saying, "Would you like to meet her and ask her yourself?"

"Are you serious?" Gloria asked.

"Absolutely. I'll take you to meet her next Wednesday after school. You can ask her all the questions you want."

"If we do that, we can't have sex under the tree that day."

"I'll let you make the decision," he said as he entered her driveway. "If you want to meet her and ask her about anal sex, I'll take you to meet her."

"Is she pretty?"

"Not as pretty as you, babe," Danny said, embracing Gloria. "There's no one prettier than you."

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments