Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Danny's final year in High School shows great promise for new sexual adventures. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is one final chapter to come."

The start of Danny's senior year in high school was just a week away. He sat in the living room reviewing his school class schedule, which had just arrived in the mail. He checked the classes and the teachers he would have when his father walked into the room.

"Have you got a minute to talk, Danny?"

"Sure, Dad. Are we gonna have the sex talk?" he said with a grin.

"I don't think so," his father said as he sat across from his son. "I've been thinking about you and your school lately, and I want you to know that I'm mighty proud of you and all you've accomplished. You've made excellent grades without any coaxing from your mother and me. You've never been in trouble or had a speeding ticket."

"It's hard to speed in my car, Dad. I can only break the speed limit when I'm going downhill."

Mr. Collins chuckled at his son's joke. "You know, I had a brother and two sisters when I was your age. There wasn't any such thing as privacy. If I wanted to…" he lowered his voice. "If I wanted to jerk off, I'd have to go out into the woods and hope no one sneaked up on me. Our toilet was a two-hole outhouse, and you didn't dare spend extra time there. Anyway, son, I'd like you to have some privacy during your last year in high school."

"That would be super, Dad," Danny suggested. "But how would I get that?"

"You know that storage room built onto the garage?"

"Sure. Do you want me to live in there?" he asked, not wanting to sound overly interested.

"You probably don't know it, but that was originally built as an apartment. The first owners of this house rented it to a fellow in the Army. That's why the entrance is at the back and does not face the house. It has a complete bathroom. I'm suggesting that we clean it out and clean it up together. We'll put on some fresh paint, and we'll get you a window air conditioner to keep you comfortable in this damn heat. How does that sound to you?"

"Great!" Danny replied with a big smile. "Having my own apartment would be super cool!"

Standing up, Mr. Collins said, "Then let's look at it now and see what needs to be done."

That night at the dinner table, Mr. Collins announced his plan to Danny's mother, assuring her that he and Danny would do all the work. He also suggested that it would be a life-learning experience for their son, who would get a small slice of living independently.

To Danny's surprise, his mother was all in favor of the plan. He didn't find out why she had approved the idea for a few weeks. After Danny moved his bed and dresser into the garage apartment, Mrs. Collins turned his room into her sewing and craft room. Danny didn't care about her reason for approving the plan. He just wanted to do it.

Two days before school started, Danny moved into his apartment. His father had installed a window air conditioner that quickly cooled the space. The small bathroom had been cleaned, and it sparkled. His apartment was much larger than his bedroom, but the best news was it was his, and it was private. Danny could run around naked if he wanted and jerk off any time he pleased. He was excited to find there was even a space for him to park his car just off the alley behind the house. The stars had aligned, and Danny was thrilled. He had been alone inside his apartment for almost five minutes when he wondered how to get his girlfriend in without being seen.

Danny was excited to tell Gloria his news on the first day of school. Their first meeting was at lunch in the school cafeteria. To his surprise, Gloria and Anna joined him at his table, leaving their girlfriends behind for the first time. He explained about his apartment, and the girls were impressed by the idea that he now had his own private space.

"If you wanted to come over after dark," he told them, "You could come in my door without being seen. There's even a place to park off the alley."

Wednesday night, just after dark, Danny heard a light tapping on the apartment door. He was pleasantly surprised to open the door and find Gloria and Anna smiling at him. They were both wearing shorts and light cotton tops.

Danny opened the door and stood back. "Come in, ladies. Welcome to Danny Collins' apartment."

The girls stepped inside and gave the place the 'once over.'

"This is great, Danny!" Anna said. "It's really quite large, and you have everything you need. You've got a desk, a dresser, a comfy chair, and a lovely bed," she said as she bounced her butt on the bed.

Gloria put her arms around Danny's middle. "Is that the bed we've enjoyed before?"

Anna spoke up. "Are you going to tell me that you've had sex with Danny in his bed before?"

"Yes, I am," Gloria said with a glint in her eyes. "Danny's Mom works most days and doesn't get home until after 5:00. I've been in his old room several times after school and just let my man fuck me blind."

"Gloria, you are such a whore," Anna said as she stood with her hands on her hips.

"I'm his whore," Gloria said with a grin. "And you're just jealous."

Anna admitted, "That's true. I am." She walked to where Danny and Gloria were locked in an embrace, putting her arms around them. "Then I'm going suggest that we both be whores tonight and give Danny a proper welcome to his new place. Let's call it a housewarming present."

"That's a wonderful idea!" Gloria said as she stepped back and removed her top.

It seemed to Danny that only seconds passed before both girls were completely naked and lying on his bed.

"Come on, big boy," Anna said. "Get your clothes off and share your body with your personal whores."

"You two get started," he said, removing his shoes.

Danny took his time getting undressed as he watched the two best friends begin kissing and running their hands all over their bodies.

After fingering Gloria's pussy for a while, Anna said to Danny, "I think you need to fuck her first. She is just dripping wet and needs your big dick."

Gloria moved onto her hands and knees and spread her thighs apart. "Give it to me, Danny," she said over her shoulder. "I want to be the first one for you in your apartment."

As Danny positioned himself behind Gloria, Anna moved to a position that put her pussy near Gloria's mouth. "You can give and get at the same time," she suggested.

The fun and games went on for over an hour when Anna decided it was time for them to leave. "We told our moms we were going to the library. If we stay out any longer, they won't believe us."

When he opened the door for his 'personal whores," Gloria reached down to hold his cock. "I'm hoping this will happen a lot this year. You know I love being outside with you, but fucking in a bed is just so much better."

"Count on it," he replied as he squeezed her butt cheek.

On Thursday night, Danny received another knock on his door. Surprised, he guessed that Anna or Gloria had returned for more play on his bed. He opened the door to find a smiling Vivian.

"Hi, baby," she said with a bright smile. "I just walked down the alley to see your new apartment."

Stepping back, Danny said, "Please come in. It's nice to see you after dark. That's not happened very often."

"I like your place, Danny," Vivian said as she looked around. "It's really quite spacious. You could just about throw a party in here."

"Maybe a party of four," he laughed.

"There's certainly room for a party of two," she said as she hugged him. "Maybe you and I should have our own party and break your place in right."

"That's a great idea," he replied, not mentioning that he had entertained two girls the previous night.

Vivian walked over and sat on Danny's bed. "I've never been in your bed before. We've always been in mine. I think it will be fun to play on this one." She reached out to Danny and began undressing him. When he was naked, she instructed him to lie on the bed on his back. She stood and watched as he lay down, his erection reaching for the ceiling.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered, starting to undress. We'll break in your new digs with me riding you to heaven. I'll try not to be too loud."

In the next hour, Danny and Vivian mated in six positions, including using the big, easy chair. He especially enjoyed leaning her over the arm of the chair and taking her from behind.

As they lay on the bed recovering, Danny said, "Maybe we can arrange for you and Gloria to be here together. I'd love to watch you two going at each other in my bed."

"You know I would enjoy that too," she said while scooting off the bed. Vivian pulled on her oversized t-shirt and walked to the door.

"Aren't you going to wear your shorts before going home?"

"No," she said with a grin. "I'm going to walk home bare-ass and let your cum run down my thighs. It's something I've always thought would be sexy. I would walk home completely naked, but someone might see me. Would it be all right for me to be a regular Thursday night visitor?"

"That would be great," he said, getting off the bed and walking her to the door. Stopping, he went to his desk, retrieving a small American flag. "When it's safe to come in, I'll put this flag on the door. Then you won't walk in with one of my parents here."

"Or another girlfriend," Vivian suggested. "You thought you were getting laid a lot before. Now that you have private quarters, that number will double." She leaned over and sucked Danny's cock into her mouth, ran her tongue around it and let go. "I'll be back for more of this," she said, walking out the door.

The first month of his senior year ran smoothly. Danny couldn't have been happier or more sexually satisfied. He still managed to see Vivian a couple of days a week when Tony was away. Gloria visited him every Wednesday, sometimes bringing Anna. Thursday night belonged to Vivian. He still got into Gloria's pants after football games and on weekends. Life was good for Danny.

It was traditional for the Senior Class to sponsor the first school dance of the year. It was held in the school cafeteria. Danny, the class president, was the official host. Class members decorated the place when school was out on Friday, preparing it for a party. Danny and Gloria had the first official dance before the other class officers and their dates joined.

On the night of the dance, Danny delivered the opening speech ending with, "And now… let's strike up the band!" As they glided around the dance floor, Danny spotted Diane Ambrose watching them.

Halfway through the evening, while Danny and Gloria were taking a break to drink some punch, Diane approached them. When she stopped and looked up at Danny, he mumbled before saying, "Have you two met?"

"I don't think so," Gloria replied.

"Gloria, let me introduce you to Diane Ambrose. She's just transferred to our school and is a junior. Diane, may I present Gloria Summerhase, my girlfriend?"

Gloria smiled at Diane, saying, "It's very nice to meet you."

Diane didn't smile but looked straight into Gloria's eyes. "I want you to know that I'm coming after your man. I've been told all is fair in love and war. It's only right for me to tell you."

The smile disappeared from Gloria's pretty face. She stepped closer to Diane and whispered, "Let me tell you something, little girl. I am Danny's girl, and I intend to stay that way. If you think you can take my man from me, you'd better learn to give a world-class blow job. And you'd better be ready to spread your legs and fuck him regularly. I suck his tool dry almost every day. When I'm not taking his dick in my mouth, I'm taking his spunk in my pussy and my ass. I keep him happy and satisfied. When you're ready to do those things, come and give it a try."

Diane's look proved that she was shocked by Gloria's speech. Danny was blown away and looked around to see if anyone had overheard her outburst.

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

"I don't believe you," Diane spit out.

"You think I'm making all of that up? Do you want proof?"

"Yes, I do," Diane replied in a soft voice. "How are you going to prove it?"

Gloria turned to Danny. "Did I say anything that wasn't truthful?"

"No, Gloria," Danny said, hoping to keep the conversation quiet. "I'm surprised you told her, but you were being truthful."

"Does that convince you?" Gloria asked.

"No," Diane said again. "Danny is a gentleman. He wouldn't want to embarrass you by saying you were making stuff up. If you want me to believe it, you must show me."

"That's easily done," Gloria said with a snarl. "Come with us."

Gloria took Danny's hand and pulled him to the door while Diane followed. She led them to the parking lot, which was filled with cars. Finding a dark spot, she turned to Diane.

"First, I want you to see this," Gloria said as she pulled her skirt up to her waist, displaying her pantiless pussy and well-trimmed bush. "I don't wear panties because my man likes me to be bare when he wants to touch me. Do you need more proof?"

"Let me see you suck him off," Diane said. "You said you do it every day. Show me."

Gloria smiled at the persistent girl. "I'd be happy to do it if Danny doesn't object. It's one of the things I look forward to every day."

Danny didn't want to admit it, but the conversation and Gloria's showing off her bare sex already had him stiff as a board. Both girls turned to face him as if asking the question.

He held up his hands in submission. "I'm game if this is really what you want to do."

Gloria smiled and crouched in front of her boyfriend. She unzipped his trousers and fished out his hard cock. Holding it in her hand, she said to Diane, "Now you get to see his beautiful dick, and you can only wish it was yours." With that said, Gloria took the swollen head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. She enjoyed the moan that Danny made.

Diane moved closer to watch Gloria bobbing her head back and forth, getting about half of Danny's prick in her mouth.

Danny wanted to close his eyes and enjoy the hot mouth bathing his cock, but he kept his eyes open to make sure no one was coming in their direction. When Gloria pulled his pants down and began fondling his balls, he gave up the search and put his hands in Gloria's hair. "I'm close, babe. Are you ready?"

Gloria looked up, saying, "Yes, baby. You know I want it."

Danny pushed his cock deeper into her mouth and released his load, grunting as he fired his hot shots onto her tongue.

When he was finished, Gloria turned to Diane and opened her mouth to show the girl that she had taken his entire load. Gloria could tell that Diane was astonished to see her mouth close and see her swallow. "I guess you can't doubt me anymore," she said to Diane. "Do you want to watch him fuck me now?"

“No,” Diane muttered. "You've proved your point."

"So, may I assume there will be no more talk about you stealing my man?"

"You can," Diane said, turning and returning to the dance.

Gloria turned back to Danny, noticing that he had tucked his equipment away. "I'm kinda turned on now. Maybe you'd like to lean me over this car and give me some of that beautiful dick."

"You know I never turn down an opportunity to have sex with you, but I think we should get back inside and wait for a chance to leave early. We can go back to my apartment and have sex on a bed."

Gloria kissed his chin. "That sounds like a glorious idea, lover. Zip up your pants, and let's get to it."

The following week, Diane found Danny in the hallway at his locker.

"Hi, Danny," she said. "I just wanted to apologize to you for being such a bitch at the dance. And while I feel bad about my behavior, watching Gloria do her thing to you was quite a treat. Maybe someday you can teach me to do it."

Danny smiled. "That would be my pleasure, and I'll look forward to it."

"Me too," she said with a blush, turned, and quickly walked away.

When Thanksgiving came around once more, Gloria's family packed up for the trip to see her grandparents. For the second time, Danny had a four-day weekend without his girlfriend around to keep him entertained. Sitting at the school lunch table on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, he was considering the possibilities when Anna set her tray down at his table.

She opened her milk carton, quietly took a sip, and turned to Danny. "You know, Friday marks the anniversary of our first sex."

"That's correct," he replied with a grin. "How should we celebrate it?"

"Well, I was thinking we might spend some time in your bed on Friday night."

"We could do that," Danny suggested. "Did Gloria say anything to you about keeping me company?"

Anna took a bite of food before grinning at him. "She asked if I planned on keeping your bed warm for her."

"And your response was?"

"I said, if you don't mind, I'll fuck him until I can't walk."

Danny chuckled. "Did you really say that?"

Anna laughed. "I promise, that's exactly what I said to her. And Gloria wasn't happy with my reply and said she didn't think I was funny."

"Were you trying to be funny?" Danny asked.

"Hell no!" Anna answered. "I was telling her the truth, but that wasn't what she wanted. So I lied and told her I had family coming into town and wouldn't see you."

"You lied to her?" Danny asked.

"Of course I did," Anna said with a laugh. "I plan to spend as much time with you as possible. No guy has ever made me cum the way that you do, Danny. I would have to be crazy not to crawl into your bed and beg you to fuck me."

Danny thought about her answer for a minute before saying, "But you don't love me?"

"Nope," was her simple answer. "I love the way you make me feel. I love the way you bring me to an orgasm every time. But I don't love you. You are my fuck buddy until I find a Mexican boy that can satisfy me. Can you deal with that?"

Danny smiled. "Yes, I can. I'm more than happy to be your fuck buddy. And I'll try to fuck you until you can't walk."

Anna hesitated a few seconds before saying anything. "I'll be at your apartment on Friday night around 8:00. I'll be your whore for the night. You can have anything you want as long as you make me cum over and over. My panties are already wet just thinking about it."

"I expect you'll show up without panties."

"I know your rules, Danny. I plan to walk in your door and ride your face until I've had two orgasms. Then it will be your turn to do anything you want with me."

On Friday night following dinner, Danny sat down in the living room with his parents to watch television.

"I'm surprised you're not out with Gloria tonight," his mother said.

"She's out of town visiting her grandparents," Danny replied. "And I've got some reading to catch up on. I'll be heading out to my apartment soon and leaving you two kids alone."

Danny's father laughed at his son's comment, then looked at his wife with raised eyebrows.

Just before 8:00, Danny said good night to his parents and headed out to his private quarters, hoping Anna would arrive soon. Just as he opened his door, he saw Anna's car parked beside his and waited for her to join him.

"Hi," he said when she walked up.

"Get inside," she demanded.

Danny was a bit surprised. "What's up?"

Anna closed and locked his door, then put her hand under his nose. "Do you smell that?"

Knowing instantly what he smelled, Danny asked, "Were you in a hurry?"

"Are you kidding? I'm so horny I fingered myself all the way here." In ten seconds, Anna was completely naked and threw her arms around his neck. That first kiss was full of passion and need. As she kissed him, her hands pulled off his clothes as quickly as possible. When he was down to his briefs, Anna pushed him back on his bed.

She straddled his chest, allowing him to feel her overheated pussy against his skin. "I told you I planned to ride your face," she said in a voice filled with need. Anna put her hands on his headboard and settled down, waiting to feel his tongue touch her already aroused clit.

Danny knew what she wanted and went straight for her hardened bud.

"Fuck yes!" she groaned. "Yes, Danny. Yes!"

He held her rounded butt cheeks in his hands, moving her back and forth on his mouth. When Anna had her first orgasm, Danny's face was covered with her sweet syrup. He slipped two fingers inside her pussy, going straight for her sensitive spot. Danny thought, "Let's get her two orgasms back to back, and then the fun will begin."

As soon as she'd had the second climax, Anna collapsed on his chest, breathing like she'd just finished running a marathon. "Oh, fuck," she gasped. "I'm tingling all over. You are truly amazing."

Danny rolled Anna onto her back, kissing her again with great passion and letting her taste all of her juices on his face. While kissing her, he pressed his stiff cock into her dripping wet pussy. "This is what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes," she gasped. "It's mine tonight, and I want it all!"

"Oh, you're going to get it all, missy. I plan to cover you in my cum, and then we'll see if you can walk."

Anna had two more orgasms before Danny had his first one. He splashed it all over her beautiful tits before applying some of it to her lips. After some rest, Danny placed her on top to ride his cock. "Come on, Anna," he told her. "Show me how much you want it. Move your ass!"

Anna was utterly delirious with the joy of sexual rapture. After a few minutes, she spun around to enjoy it in reverse cowgirl. From that position, he moved her into 'doggie' before making another deposit on her back and the crack of her ass. When her crinkled star was covered in his spunk, he fingered her ass using his fluid as a lube, making her cum once more.

After her last orgasm, Anna fell asleep. Danny let her snooze for ten minutes before getting between her legs and bathing her pussy with his tongue again.

After another orgasm, Anna held up her hands in surrender. "I can't take any more," she begged. "If you make me cum once more, I won't be able to drive home."

"I'd love for you to spend the night with me," he whispered as he kissed her nipples.

"That would be so wonderful," Anna said as she pulled his face to hers. This kiss was tender and loving. I love being alone with you, Danny. I enjoy our time together with Gloria, but it's extra special when it's just the two of us."

He kissed her nose. "Mi casa es tu casa."

"Thank you, Danny," she whispered. As far as Gloria is concerned, you watched TV with your parents tonight, and I stayed home."

"There will always be a place for you in my bed," he told her. "Now, do you think you can drive home?"

"Maybe I should take a shower first. It will wake me up and get some of your jizz off me. I'd hate for my Mom to spot it when I get home."

Danny watched Anna shower, enthralled by the beauty of her naked brown-skinned body. When she stepped out of the shower, he dried her lovingly with a towel and retrieved her clothes. At the door, Danny kissed her once more.

He watched her drive away before going back into his apartment. He looked at his bed and laughed. It looked as though wrestlers had a match on it. The sheets were crumpled, and he spotted several wet spots.

Danny fell into bed tired but happy. He had four beautiful women in his life and in his bed, with the promise of another one coming soon. He fell asleep thinking of Diane Ambrose and what he would do to her.

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments