Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How far would I go for Love

"Will the realtionship change Jerry"

14
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I decided to try something out of my box. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope it's an enjoyable attempt."

“What do you think of Hanna? I can tell she turns you on and you like her but how much?”

That’s a very awkward question that became more difficult as Julie started caressing my cock as I was enjoying the sweet aroma and nectar of Hanna's pussy. I stopped long enough to ask,

“Are you jealous?”

“No reason to be.”

“Julie, get up here so my face can give you what I’m getting from Jerry,” Hanna said.

Julie’s lithe medium brown body was soon giving Hanna a pussy facial. Her almost red hair with a hint of brown was tossing as her hands ran through it.

“Oh Hanna, you’re doing great tonight and based on the look on your face, so is Jerry.”

I felt Hanna’s hips thrusting against my face and knew she was close. I shifted to being sideways as my tongue changed from her lower lips to her engorged clit. I slipped two fingers into her pussy, making a scissor motion as I slowly moved them around her vagina.

“That’s right Jerry, keep those propellers going. Hearing her juices sloshing is super sexy and bringing me close.”

That was what Hanna and I were waiting for. Today is Julie’s birthday. I reached up and lightly scratched her back. I felt a river of goosebumps run up and down her spine. I kneeled kissing Julie’s neck and shoulder as I caressed her beautiful breasts, her silky skin and hard nipples feeling unusually erotic.

“Happy birthday Julie.”

I brought her down to the bed, tenderly kissing her lips and neck as I took my time moving down her lovely and sensuous body. I softly pinched and caressed her sides on my way to her shaved pussy compared to Hanna’s trimmed bush. Julie’s moans were beautiful music.

“You two planned this. I’m so lucky to have two awesome lovers who I also love.”

“Julie, I feel the same,” then my tongue resumed going around her lips, clockwise, then counterclockwise. Then I parted the puffs lips to reach her flowering orchid of sex. My other hand was caressing her hips and thighs. Hanna was kissing and nipping her nipples as she lavished her attention on Julie’s breasts, the valley between, then the neck, ears and ending at her lips.

“Oh, baby, your fingers feel really good. However, this is your first present, so you just lay back and enjoy being pampered.”

The bed shifted as Hanna and Julie started kissing. Looking up I saw Hanna playing with Julie’s nipples and breasts. Her scent was flooding my mind. A light salty musk smell. Not much taste. She had a hand running through my hair and pulling me into her.

“Jerry, Hanna, this is the most unexpectedly fucking enjoyable present ever. You’re both driving wild.”

A soft murmur emerged from Julie. It rose as her body started bucking and twisting. I latched onto her swollen clit and sucked it hard while flicking my tongue all over it. I fingered her pussy and then slipped a finger into her other hole. Not far, an inch or so and moved it around. That was all Julie could take. I felt intense the warmth of her body. It shivered and convulsed for a couple of minutes before she ejaculated. I quickly moved to get some and keep her orgasm going.

“Jerry, fuck me, please, I want that cock in me and Hanna had better get on her back so I can have her awesome pussy, pronto.”

MajesticAuraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MajesticAuraTS

We obliged. I kneeled and grabbed her by the hips and slid my cock into a great pussy, tied with the one she was now eating with such skill She was so wet, my cock, slipped in with ease and she was squeezing it immediately. Hanna was enjoying Julie, her hands running through Julie’s hair.

“Julie, his cock sure does make your pussy feel good, doesn’t it.”

“Absolutely but it’s my tongue and lips driving you wild.”

“Oh yes, go deeper, yes, oh god yes.”

The look of pleasure on Hanna’s face made me happy. This threesome loving was special. Julie’s birthday present and what I was going to say later. Both of them began to squirm and buck, my sack was hitting Julie’s ass and Hanna had reached a state of bliss as she came. I came shortly after, unloading deep into Julie’s cunt. I felt her sex juice flow around my dick. The three of us collapsed, Julie in the middle. We held each other, caressed and kissed lightly. I don’t know how long we were like that, nor did I care.

“Now I can answer your question from earlier. What do I think of Hanna? The answer is tied to you, Julie. I know we’ve been together for about eight months and well, I’ve been thinking for about a month but I really do love both of you. If I could, no, if we could, I d ask you both to marry me. I can’t so I can’t ask just one of you.”

They were both stunned and seeing that look on Hanna’s face was remarkable. She whispered to Julie. Then they both grabbed my hands.

“Jerry, we’ve known you loved us for about the same, it’s a woman thing and to hear you say what you just did, was each of our dreams,” said Hanna.

“We’ve talked and we want you to move in with us. The spare bedroom will be yours. We love you also, Jerry Rathom and we want you to be part of and share in our lives as we do with you.”

I thought they’d kick me out or a cat fight would start.

It took about three weeks for me to get my stuff over and the room situated. We’d worked out a schedule. At my request, I asked for time with each one of them alone each week. This for a date, movie, tv or to play cards. Sleeping would have to be planned out in a similar fashion but I didn’t want one day to be the same day.

o0o

Two months later, I arrived home and heard Julie’s voice.

“Jerry we’re in our room, please come in.”

I did and I saw Hanna, tied up wearing only a pair of panties. Julie was in a sexy red and purple uniform of some type. Now, the three of us had done some tying up of the other. Sex play and a few light spanks during our now ten-month relationship. Damn, they both looked so sexy, beautiful and yet so different from what I was used to.

Hanna said.

“Jerry, you know we go to a club about once a month.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen a few marks and bruises, but stayed silent as you both chose not to say anything to me.”

“This is what we do there,” said Julie “And we want to share it with you. It’s much more than what we’ve done at home and will take a lot from you. It will also give you such a feeling of love, joy, and belonging. Are you willing to listen with your open and loving heart and mind just like we’re asking out of our love for you? We know your past; you’ve told us what happened and why you hurt. We both care so much for you; we want to be your guides. Can we?”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments