Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Far Would I Go For Love 5

"Jerry makes his first visit to Julie and Hanna's club"

8
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"I'd like to thank Master_Jonathna for his help with the BDSM section and to JWren for his editing skill in making this story a better and more enjoyable read."

At breakfast the next morning, Julie asked me, “Would you go to Club Erotes with us tonight? I know it’s your group gaming night but I’ve reserved a room for Hanna to give you a training session. You’ll have a chance to see how she acts as a Dom and compare her to me.”
“I’d love that,” I said, “and I look forward to meeting your friends. What time?”
“Really? Thank you, love.” Julie gave me several romantic kisses.
“You want to call in sick, Julie?”
“Oh joy,” Hanna said. “Can I get my spiked crop?”
“No, you can’t. And nobody is calling in sick… but it was a nice sexy offer,” Julie said, adding, “We’ll get to the club around six-thirty; the room is booked for a half-hour, starting at seven.”

Jake Kruthers, a self-made investment banker, was heading for an early luncheon when his slave phone buzzed.
“Master, you wanted us to inform you about Huzai. A room has been reserved in her name for seven tonight. The reason listed is training.”
“Thanks, slave… Ralph, good job.”
“Thank you for your praise, Master.”

When we were eating a Chinese dinner, I asked, “What do you want me to know about your friends and the club?”
“Nothing,” Hanna said. “They’re our friends and you said that’s all you needed to know. Besides, isn’t it more fun going in without any knowledge?”
Julie nodded. “We’ll introduce you to the owners before you and Hanna go to the room for your session and some other friends afterwards.”
“Jerry, tonight will be like one of your role playing games. When you play them, don’t you get ‘into your character’?” Hanna asked.
“Yes, I do.”
“Good. Your character tonight is a bad boy student, one who thumbs his nose at the rules of the school because he feels they’re inconsequential or stupid. I’m the Vice-principal in charge of discipline. Your name is still Trainee and I’m Arbiter Hanna. Understood?”
“Yes I do, Hanna.”


While driving there, Julie told me, “Wait for us to introduce you before you say anything and relax as Hanna and I will say a specific greeting.”
“Okay, I’m a guest, I understand.”
“You’re a most sexy and desirable guest,” Hanna said and kissed me.
“Hey, I’m driving and can’t participate,” said Julie.
“We’ll be quiet,” I said, “We don’t want a distracted driver.”
Julie grinned. “Are you nervous, Jerry?”
“A little… I want to make a good impression. Oh, and thank you for inviting me. It means a lot to me and I know it does to both of you.”
We pulled up in the club’s car park and Julie quickly joined us in the back seat where we all kissed each other several times.

“Okay, Jerry,” Julie eventually said, “Mistress Anterous and Master Himerous will see what we see in you.”

“What would that be?”

“The man your soul makes you. It’s a talent knowing what a person is on the inside. We’ve seen that and so will they.”

"We’re proud of you learning about our life. It isn’t easy," said Hanna.

A few people mingled outside the two-story Club Erotes and Julie and Hanna greeted some and I garnered looks. Music filtered from inside as the ladies put me between them, each grasping one of my hands, and we walked to the entrance.
Inside, we approached a balcony area where two couples were sitting. One couple looked out into the club; the lady dressed in what I thought was standard BDSM leather attire: bustier, fingerless gloves to her elbows, and spiked heel boots. A crop lay on the table in front of her. The man wore a suit and they were in conversation with the other couple. We stopped at a pair of columns and Julie whispered to me, “Stay here until called.”
When the chat ended and the other couple left, the man and woman stood.

“Greetings Kiritsu and Huzai,” the lady said, “it’s been a while since we talked. Is all going well?”
Julie and Hanna stepped forward. “We give greetings and blessings to Mistress Anterous and her husband Master Himerous,” they said in unison. “We wish all who are here a happy, safe and fun time.”
They bowed and held the pose.
Master Himerous said, “We return such upon you, Kiritsu and Huzai. Please, sit.”
After the girls stood upright again, Kiritsu said, “We would like to introduce someone who is special to both of us.”
“It would be our honor to meet him,” said Mistress Anterous.
They turned and gestured for me to join them.
“Mistress Anterous and Master Himerous, this is Jerry Ranthom, our very good friend and sharer of our home whom Huzai and I equally love. He returns that love and has begun to learn about and share our life.”
Kiritsu looked at me. “Jerry Ranthom, here are Mistress Anterous and her husband, Master Himerous, the owners of Club Erotes. Mistress Anterous is my former Mistress and Huzai was a sub to Master Himerous before changing to me as her Mistress.”
“Greetings, Mister Ranthom, good word has preceded our meeting,” said Master Himerous.
“I, too, am happy for the love you three share,” said Mistress Anterous. “Welcome to our home; be happy and enjoy your time when here.”
I responded in a firm voice. ”I’m honored by your greeting and your words. Thank you for accepting me into your home.”
“Would you three care to join us?” asked Master Himerous.
“Thank you Master,” said Huzai, “but Jerry and I have booked a room. We’ll go now and change.” She then turned to me. “Jerry, you change in the room and I’ll join you when I’m ready.”

Kiritsu was left alone with Mistress Anterous and Master Himerous at their table.
“Why do you wish us to watch their session, Kiritsu?” asked Mistress Anterous.
“We’re trying to understand how to be better trainers. How I trained Huzai doesn’t seem to be working and Huzai reminded me last night that Jerry isn’t her. I need to know what I’m not seeing in him.”
“Is he obedient?” asked Master Himerous.
“Yes and no. He’s obstinate, like it’s a game. He’s accepted all punishment without objection and without emotion.”
“No emotion? How’s that possible? Does he really love you?”
“Yes, he does, Mistress… and that might be the problem. He trusts us through his love and our love of him. I don’t think he sees it as a lifestyle, but more as something done part-time — like watching a play or movie.”
“Let’s go to our office and see what we see,” said Master Himerous at the same time as Master Crassus, with a slave in tow, entered through the club’s back entrance.


I changed into a pair of tight denim shorts and black leather vest. I wonder what Huzai will be wearing?

I didn’t have to wait long; she came into the room in a bustier, teal-colored with black lace around her hips. She also wore black stockings and garter belt, black spike heels and teal/black elbow gloves. She held a crop.
“Damn, Huzai, you look ravishing.”
“Thank you, Trainee and so do you.” Then she lashed me twice on the shoulder. “I’m Arbiter Hanna and you didn’t have permission to speak.”
“I wasn’t told not to, until just now.”
“Trainee, once you’re in the room, our rules apply. Remember that.” She lashed my legs with the crop. “On your knees and kiss my foot, Trainee.”
She raised her left leg and I took it in my hands and kissed her foot. She pulled away and walked around me, slapping the crop in her palm.
“Trainee, can you speak French?”
“Yes.”
“Yes, what?”
I felt the crop tracing my neck.
“Yes, Arbiter Hanna.”
“That’s much better. Count to ten in French”
“Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix.”
“Now, say it in English.”
“Arbiter Hanna, why?”
“Because you’re my sub in training and I told you to. I also didn’t give you permission to speak.”
She then slashed my shoulders and I yelled, “Strikeout.”
Hanna looked at me with a condescending glare.
“There was no need to yell, Jerry. I’m in the room with you.?”
“Why are you doing this?”
“Because the rules say I can. You’re a sub in training. I can have you do many things.”
“So, I’m a prisoner?”
“No, you’re not a prisoner nor a slave. We told you about slaves and you just used the yellow safe word and I followed the rule we’d agreed.”
“Slave or prisoner, sounds like the same thing to me.”
“They aren’t the same.”
I took a few deep breaths. “Okay, we can continue.”
“Trainee, count to ten in English.”
“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.”
“Good, now stand up and kiss me once.”

My lips lightly graced her teal coated lips. My tongue teased them, they tasted like wine, and her perfume smelled like cinnamon. She whispered in my ear, “We both love you and the three of us will figure this out. You’ll learn and understand. This isn’t a contest or a game and there’s no time frame to worry about.” Hanna paused, her lips close to mine.

“That was a good kiss, now stand still. Tell me, why did you make breakfast this morning? That’s Arbiter Julie’s duty.”
“I chose to make it. It was intended as a surprise to show my affection and devotion to both of you. And, as you so nicely pointed out, the rules don’t say I can’t.”
“What scares you about this, Trainee?”
“If I fail and you don’t accept me into your lifestyle, either you, or Julie, or both of you, will no longer be in my life.”
Two whacks from the crop landed on my back. “That’s for forgetting to say Arbiter before our names. That’s disrespectful and not the kind of person you are. Take off your vest and put your hands together in front of you.”
I did and she cuffed me, wrists about four inches apart. She walked around me and I felt the crop trailing over my ass and up my left side. She dragged it across my stomach and then down between my legs and over my penis. Her cinnamon perfume caught my attention again and I saw a knowing look in her eyes.
“You like that, don’t you, Trainee?”
Before I could reply, the door opened and a guy in Roman armor walked in.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

“Master Crassus,” Huzai said, “what are you doing here?”
“I heard that you were conducting a training session, Huzai and I figured I’d watch and see how you’re doing.”


“Huzai and I started Jerry as a sub, so he can share that experience with her,” said Kiritsu. “He’s obedient and responds quickly to directions but he’s still not overly familiar with all of it and hasn’t been exposed to very much. We’re bringing him along slowly as he is a full vanilla. Before this, all we’d done was some bed sex role playing,”.
“What’s the issue then?” asked Mistress Anterous. “He seems like a good sub for training.”
”Hmm, how can I explain it?” Kiritsu thought for a moment, a finger at her lips.

“Well, everything he does is mechanical, obeying orders. There’s nothing erotic or emotional in Jerry’s behavior. He’s stoic. I’ve tried several positions, punished actions when no permission was given. He doesn’t wince when punished and I’ve hit hard him multiple times with a crop. He rarely begs forgiveness even though he apologizes for his mistakes.”
“I see the problem, Kiritsu, Perhaps he needs to spend a half hour with Jake. That’ll break him and make him a pliable sub for you two,” said Mistress Anterous.
“Huzai and I don’t trust or like Jake, Mistress.”
“Why so?”

“Jake is still mad that Huzai chose to be my sub instead of his slave. He doesn’t understand love, he understands only power.”
“You don’t think he’ll understand what you want?” said Master Himerous.
“No. And Jerry might be considered a rival. Jake also offered to buy Huzai from me and I refused. Jerry was in the French Foreign Legion. He was captured on a mission and tortured before being rescued. I don’t think Jake would be a good idea. Maybe seeing some demonstrations might help.”

“Kiritsu, do you show him the rewards of being a sub?” asked Master Himerous.
“I’m not… ah, wait, I understand, Master. Don’t just punish, he’ll only avoid the punishment and I’m at a dead end. Show him the erotic side, stimulate him, and make him want. He’s seen me do it with Huzai but I wanted to make him understand punishment, which he does. Start with the reward… well, with a tease of a reward. Thank you, Master,” Kiritsu said and bowed, “but I still don’t trust or like Jake.”
“Kiritsu,” Mistress Anterous interjected, “is anyone supposed to join Huzai in the session?”
Kiritsu looked at the screen in terror. Jake, known as Master Crassus, had entered the room to join Huzai and Jerry.


Master Crassus, that’s a hoot for a BDSM name, I thought. Hanna’s face had become a poster for fear.
“Master Crassus, this is Kiritsu’s and my new trainee.”
Please, keep your mouth shut, Jerry.
“How is he responding to being broken?” he said as he approached Hanna.
That’s it, ass-hole! “Perfect Game,” I said and stood.
“Who gave you permission to speak?”
“Arbiter Hanna did, that’s one of our safe words. So, the rules don’t apply to me now. Well, one rule still does.”
“And what rule might that be? Be careful when talking to your betters? No wait, you were introducing yourself. Your 'Wimpy' because you used a safe word." 
“I protect the ones I love,” I said, putting Hanna behind me. “When Julie and Hanna offered to be my guides in this, they said I had to accept their friends and I agreed. So, I’ll ask: can you dance? If their friends can’t dance, then they’re not friends of mine. If they can dance, we can dance anytime.”
“I’ve been told I’m a very good dancer.”
That’s military ink and I’m also no fool. At a place and time of my choosing, we’ll dance and I’ll so enjoy breaking you and a few bones for your insolence.


“Is there a problem, Huzai?”
I turned and saw Master Himerous in the doorway with Mistress Anterous and Julie just behind him.
“Master Crassus, a pleasure to see you. I didn’t know you were assisting Mistress Kiritsu and Huzai with their trainee?”
“I was inquiring with Huzai about her progress and I discovered that he’s a wild stallion, a maverick, and feels he’s above the rules of the club. He’ll take a much firmer hand to break. But the rewards would be spectacular.”

“You mean like the rules that requires you to ask for permission for entering a training room?” said Mistress Anterous.

“I beg forgiveness for my action. I was overly curious about Hanna training a sub of her own.”

“Master Crassus,” I said, “the legate who defeated Spartacus. Do you prefer snails or oysters?”
Master Crassus stared at me, trying to intimidate. Or was he intimidated?
“Like Mistress Kiritsu and Huzai, my tastes include both. Huzai, my offer still stands: join me and I’ll make you my queen above all except me.”
“Thanks very much for your generous offer, Master Crassus but I’m happy where I am and whom I’m with; they treat me like a lady, which is much better than being a queen.”
“Oh well, as you wish.”

“Master Crassus, for breaking our rule, doesn’t return for two days. I was watching and the trainee spoke a safe word to end the session and still moved to defend his Dom., all because you didn’t ask permission,” said Master Himerous.

Master Crassus looked at Master Himerous and at me. Then he turned and left.
“My apologies, Huzai,” said Mistress Anterous. “Master Crassus had no right to interrupt your session.”
“Is it okay with you, Master Himerous and Mistress Anterous,” said Kiritsu, “may Huzai, I and our trainee have some time in the room?”
They nodded and left, closing the door.

Immediately, Huzai whacked me hard on the arm, leaving a red mark.

“Trainee, never speak to a Master in the club without permission. It could get you kicked out,” said Huzai then she smiled. “Thank you for your bravery.”
Kiritsu looked at me, anger in her eyes, and her hand moved faster than I’d ever seen, slapping my face.

“You’re an incredibly stupid, protective, and beautiful idiot. What possessed you to do that to Master Crassus? He would’ve hurt you and now you’ve made an enemy. He’s a black belt in two martial arts.”


“Julie, you should know that I’m glad you use a crop instead of your hand in our sessions.” I rubbed my cheek. “But I did what I did for two reasons. First, I said I’d protect the ones I love and I meant that. Second, as your sub your needs are above mine and Hanna needed my protection. Bullies don’t scare me.”

Hanna wrapped her arms around me, kissing my neck and shoulders. “Hold me,” she said. “I need that right now.”
We embraced for a few minutes and when Hanna withdrew, Julie took her place.
”Jerry, what you just said, shows that you’re learning and accepting. Hanna, how should you reward our sub for his progress?”
She ran her crop around my stomach and to my groin while giving me a super seductive look and coy smile.

“He enjoyed this before the interruption and still does. A pity the session is over.”
“Doesn’t mean we can’t tie him down and whip him a few times,” said Julie.
“Give me that,” I said, grabbing Hanna’s crop, ”and I’ll be the Dom.”
“Dear, holding a crop has little to do with being a Dom.” Hanna grinned.

“It might be fun watching your first time as a Dom…in about three years.” Behind me, Julie sat on a table. She kissed my neck, ears, and shoulders. I was standing between her legs and Hanna was rubbing my cock through my shorts. She undid the snap and pulled them down.
“Now, there’s a crop I have no problem with you using,” I said.
“This small thing?” she said, smiling and licking her lips. Then she lapped the tip of my hard cock while tickling my balls. “Thank you for what you did tonight, love,” she said and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.
Julie caressed my chest and nipples, sucked on an ear, lightly blowing in it. She even squeezed my ass a few times.
Slowly, Hanna went all the way down my shaft. After quick nips with her teeth, she swirled her tongue around my erection while she hummed.
“Ladies, this is so sexy and erotic. I’m so turned on and happy right now, my endurance might not be up to normal.”
“Jerry,” Julie said, “maybe we need a new trainee if you’re unable to rise to the occasion.”
All the while Hanna was bringing me to the edge, and then backing down. “Hanna, how much longer will you be teasing me like this?”
“I think you’re about ready,” she said and immediately her mouth and hand went up and down my hard prick — very fast. It was pure ecstasy and I leaned my head back against Julie. I soon felt the pressure building and when Julie suddenly jammed a finger up my ass, I bucked as great sensations coursed through my body and I erupted deep in Hanna’s mouth.


“Master Himerous, this wasn’t the training Kiritsu wanted us to watch,” said Mistress Anterous, switching off the monitor.
“There’s a chance we might learn something,” he grinned.
“We’ve our own room for that, love.”

We arrived back home and Julie said, “Jerry, I’ve reconsidered, I think calling in tomorrow is acceptable and we can spend the night in Jerry’s bed. “

We all made our calls, warmed up some pizza rolls, regrouped in my room and ordered a movie. Julie had distracted look on her face.

“Is there something on your mind, Julie?” I asked

“Jerry and Hanna, I need to change Jerry’s training. I realized what was wrong and I should’ve known this. Jerry, we’ve told you that this is a lifestyle and yet I didn’t see we weren't bringing you into it. You need to have duties and responsibilities around our house. “

“Why, did I do something wrong in the sessions at home,” I asked.

“Not at all. You responded according to the rules that were set.  Tell me about your Legion. What did it mean to you?”

I looked into her eyes and well, I was surprised. I saw sadness, fear, and happiness at the same time. The only thing I didn’t know was it Julies or my own being reflected back at me?

“It was my life, it was my savior, and it became my family. We knew each other, depended on each other, supported each other and would die for each other.”

I noticed that Hanna was also looking at me. They were both smiling at me, yet sad.

“I understand, we are a family and families support each other and I haven’t been doing that for your lifestyle.”

“That’s my fault, Jerry; I didn’t learn enough of your background to properly start training and that’s the Dom’s responsibility. I only showed you punishment and nothing else, that’s wrong. I forgot about the legion and concentrated on your being tortured, can you forgive me?”

“Are you done, Julie?”

“Yes.”

“There’s no need to ask me that. A wise lady once told me, we’ll get through this, the three of us. It's not a contest or a challenge. There is no time frame. As for tonight, Hanna, where would you like to begin making love to Julie?”

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments