Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Far Would I Go For Love 8

"Revenge has it's problems"

5
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

 It had been two weeks since Julie called the French Ambassador, Claude Duvalier. Julie had filled out two missing person reports, after waiting the required three days. The police had closed both cases after discovering a marriage certificate with the names of Jerry and Hanna signed by a retired state judge. Also, a video of a man and lady, arms around each other’s waist, boarding a plane for Sao Palo, Brazil. They had one-way tickets. The video didn’t show their faces, but Julie did identify the clothes as items that both Jerry and Hanna had worn in the past.

“Ms. Tanner, I’ve talked with the Senegal ambassador, Muygono Rhotan. He also feels that this is curious. We’re investigating a few things. You continue with your life as best you can. When we have anything, we’ll be in touch. If anything comes up that you feel would help, please contact either myself or Mr. Rhotan. I’ll make a few calls.”

“Thank you very much for your help, Mr. Duvalier,” said Julie.

“I know he did love you, he told us at the park. All will work out, I’m sure.”

oOo

“Georgiana, you’re sure this will work. I want him broken and as my slave.”

“You’ll never break him with torture. This is called thought reform. The subject needs to agree to it. Have you ever taken a slave who was against it,” Georgiana replied.

“No, but I want him to suffer.”

“Jake, that’s making it personal, you need to make him a party in what he’ll think is his choice.”

“Okay, I’ll try it as you suggest, dearest cousin.”

 

“Mr. Ranthom,” said Jake Kruthers. “You’re a most worthy slave in training and to show that I’m not as bad as you think. I’m having a doctor give you an exam. Next, your training is changing, starting today. Right now, you’ve had a jar of baby food with three sippy cups, a bottle equivalent, of water in the morning and the evening. Here’s the offer, I’ll be splitting your time between the chair and a St. Andrews Cross. You’re familiar with them and even tried one at the store. Half the day in the chair and the other half on the cross. You’ll be allowed a half-hour every four hours, to eat, take a shit, walk around a bit and shower. If you behave, you’ll get a meal of two jars of baby food with the three sippy cups. Mike, Robert, and Tom are looking forward to be your personal trainers. Mr. Ranthom, please look at the monitor.”

He lifted his head and saw Jakes face with a sarcastically taunting smirk.

“If you do misbehave, you’ll get another four thirty seconds of electro-shock punishment. Now, doctor the patient is yours and just so you know, the doctor isn’t one of mine. Your offer will begin after the exam, the evening meal is coming.”

During the exam, Jerry’s brain noticed something about the doctor’s eyes. They were blinking in a pattern…That’s familiar…code, yes Morse Code, now what is he sending.

A half hour later, the doctor came out and got into a waiting limo and called a number from the phone on the back seat.

“Talk to me.”

“He’s lost fifteen pounds, has lice, and is sleep deprived. He needs a bath with a good lice remover. Get one and clean the room, and clothes of everyone in the room and move him from the room. I gave him a B-vitamin shot.”

“Is that all?”

“Medically yes. The patient is in no current medical danger, but baby food isn’t meant for adults, from a nutritional aspect."

A panel slid open. “Thanks, take the envelope. Remember that we never talked, and you didn’t see anything. Where would you like to be dropped off?’

In a van a block away, two men were watching the video feed of the car. Recording the target limo.

“Have video of target A’s vehicle. One male party got out and went into a building, appears to be unoccupied. He was inside for about an hour before coming out. He entered the limo which left a few minutes later, then the van left. Sending copy now.”

At the French embassy, Colonel Arbiteau was viewing the tape and sent instructions to see if they can ID the man who was transported by the target vehicle. He sent a request to ID the man and as an afterthought, to get info on the empty building and the vehicle was sparked in front of.

Later that day, Jerry, was tied to the St. Andrews Cross.

“Slave trainee, I hear that you’re familiar with being called trainee. To show you some kindness, if you give me a blow job, I’ll let you off the cross for another half hour,” Mike said.

“Mike, I was thinking, shouldn’t we teach him the proper greetings?”

“Good idea, Tom. Trainee, when you or one of us, enters a room, you greet us by saying; ‘Salvete servi domini nostri.’ It means, greetings servant of our Master. When one leaves the room say, ‘Ego ante te fuit.’ It means, before you I lived,” Mike said.

“Let’s practice. We’ll leave the room and greet you then you greet us.”

Mike and Tom left, closing the door. There was a knock and Tom entered, saying.

“Salvete servi domini nostri, trainee.” Tom looked at Jerry, who softly responded, “Salvete servi domini nostri, Tom.”

Sao Palo, Brazil

The investigators had been asking about the newly weds and been able to take multiple pictures. Yes, a very happy couple enjoying their honeymoon. The pictures had been wired back to New York and they’d even been able to plant a listening device in the couple’s room. Unfortunately, asking questions has its own problems.

The following is the only recording they got.

“Crap, people are asking about us. What should we do, Santo?” Sally said, pleadingly.

“Pack our bags, Sally, and then set this place on fire. No calls to master, they might have bugged the phone. We’re Brazilians now.”

“Uh, Santo, if they could’ve bugged the phone then could they have bugged the room?”

Santo’s eyes grew. He grabbed two bottles of 151 rum and started pouring them around the room. They each grabbed a carryon bag. Santo lit a cigar, puffing vigorously. He laid it on the carpet placed some tissue paper over it and it caught fire and spread to the 151 rum. They quickly left the room.

 

oOo

 

“Good morning sunshine, you’re finally awake. How are you feeling?”

“Sick, where am I and who are you?”

“I’m Doctor Benjamin Morrison, please call me Ben, and you’re at Binghamton General Hospital. If I may ask, what is your name?”

The young lady’s eyes rapidly scanned the room. The doctor and a nurse, with Rebecca on her name tag. “I don’t know my name.”

“While you were in and out of a comma like state, you spoke a foreign language, one of my staff said it was Filipino. Does that help? Do you mind if I call you Jane? That’s a common name for ladies with amnesia.”

“No at least not now and Jane will be okay, until I do remember, thanks for asking, Ben.”

“Your blood toxicology came back with a large amount of eszopiclone and a minor amount of heroin and valium. No, nothing to be concerned about. Have you been under treatment for sleep disorders or substance abuse?”

The young lady struggled to remember, “I don’t think so.”

“Nurse Jones, let’s begin a Flumazenil treatment.”

Her eyes tell me she likes the doctor. He likes me and he likes her but he’s able to keep it hidden. He stands close when he can, his words are formal but the tone is soft and inviting.

“Yes, doctor,” she replied.

“Do you know where you live?”

An image flashed through her mind. Her parents would take her there when she was a kid. The Statue of Liberty, yes, she remembered that.

“New York City. My parents took me when I was a kid.”

“Thank you very much for that. You’re healthy and if you’re willing, would you like some company for dinner tonight? Granted a hospital room isn’t a great place for a dinner date. I’ll have our administration contact INS to see about who you might be.”

 

oOo

“Georgiana, there seems to be progress with my trainee. Over this week his greetings and farewell’s have increased to sixty percent of the time. The three are doing exactly what you suggested by being nice, calm and nonthreatening.”

“I told you that it would work. From what you say another two or three weeks and he’ll be yours.”

Jerry was giving Tom a blow job. Maybe I should bite it off?  That wouldn't be safe. WAIT! That’s it. The doctor’s message in Morse Code; She’s safe! Hanna is safe. Now, how to get out of here.

“That’s a major improvement in your skill, trainee. Hey, I know you may never like it, but you seem to be accepting it. Who would you like a BJ from,” Tom asked.

“Mike, that way I’ve experienced all three of you and given to all three.”

 

oOo

At the French embassy, several bits of information came in a few days later. The building was owned by Kruthers and Associates. The bank that Jerry Ranthom works at had called the bungalow where he and his new wife were registered to leave a message that he had to return on the next flight home. They had been informed that a fire had broken out in that bungalow and the newlyweds were missing. The information was shared with the Senegal embassy. The last piece of information came in late that night, close to midnight. A delivery drone working in the area of that building, had a ping on a military tracker, belonging to a Lt. Jerry Ranthom.

The Senegal embassy was busy the next morning. Muygono Rhotan, the ambassador, was in contact with his country’s president and was given approval for his idea. He sent the order to his secretary and she made a call.

Ben stopped by ‘Jane's room. “I hope you don’t mind but I have some clothes for you to wear for dinner. Nothing fancy but better than hospital smocks or gowns. A pair of jeans and a shirt. Nurse Jones suggested your size.”

“Thank you, Ben. Where are we going for dinner?”

“Oh, there’s this very exclusive and romantic place…the hospital cafeteria. I’ve a good friend who runs it and he helped me out.”

They got to the cafeteria and in a section in the back, was a table for two. “You aren’t on a restricted diet, so you can have anything, no alcohol is served but the coffee is surprisingly good.”

This is a great dinner and Ben’s on the dreamy doctor side but what do I do? Who am I? Does he know about Rebecca…no, he’s clueless.

They walked back to her room; Ben holding her hand. Once in the room, Ben pulled her to him, kissing her, a soft yet passionate kiss. She responded slowly wrapping her arms around Ben, who reciprocated. Her nipples got hard when Ben massaged them, their tongues dancing. They laid on her bed and Ben’s hand slid between her legs.

“That’s a very unusual bedside manner, Ben.”

In between kisses, he replied, “Are you complaining?”

“Not in the least.”

That feels so good.

She responded by stroking his cock. Ben moved a hand under her shirt to massage her breasts and that started a slow undressing of each other. She moved to lick his cock for a while.

“No, Jane, you’re the patient, you lay back and let me treat you.”

Ben marveled at her body and her somewhat Polynesian features. Her straight black hair flowed a few inches past her shoulders. He kissed her neck and ear slowly and evocatively. Jane's sounds of pleasure and her hands moving through his hair, spurred him on. He passed her belly button and reached her mons, when he spoke in French,

“Tu es belle.”

She moaned, “Oh, Jerry!”

Ben pulled back and looked into her eyes, “Who’s Jerry?”

Jane started crying, “I don’t know.”

 

oOo

Julie had been out of her mind during all this. Several of her friends had stopped bye, and she spent time at Club Erotes. She had a few sessions at Club Erotes, but it wasn’t the same. She picked up some people at a bar, but the sex was just sex. Done by rote, going through the motions, it was empty, without any passion or meaning. Her heart was broken. One night she got a call, no ID on it.

“Hello, can I help you?”

“Ms. Tanner, please step into the hallway. Claude sent us.”

She ran to the door to open it. Four people entered her room and Claude was there with two officers from the NYPD, he kept her out of the room.

“Relax, Julie, they’re checking to see if your room was bugged. These detectives have a few questions for you.”

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

“Ms. Tanner. I’m detective Woodberry and this is detective Tanner. Can you identify this picture?”

She held up her I-pad and she saw a picture of Hanna Galang. She was wearing jeans and a shirt.

“Yes, that’s one of my roommates, Hanna Galang. I filed a missing person’s report of her and Jerry Ranthom.”

“She was located at a hospital in Binghamton, NY. She’s okay and will be returning to here within the week. We’re following up with your missing persons reports and on the marriage license that was filled with their names.”

“How is she what happened to her?” Julies yelled at the detectives.

“All we can tell you, Ms. Tanner, is that she’s suffered no injuries and was identified via INS photo records and her Naturalization papers.”

The men left her apartment two hours later, saying the place was clean. Claude was still there.

“I can now tell you, I used a favor and had French Intelligence follow up on the destination of the couple that seem to have posed as Hanna and Jerry. They had gone to Sao Palo. No trace was found of them, though many did recognize the pictures and we even got a picture of them. I’ve turned them over to the police. The bungalow they were registered in, was burned down. We have a lead on Jerry that’s being followed up on. It seems that someone wanted you to think that Jerry and Hanna had eloped. Keep your spirit up and I’ll add that if Ms. Galang is anything like you, Jerry has exquisite taste and a bundle to handle with the two of you. Ambassador Rhotan will fill you in on anything else.”

 

oOo

 

Doctor Benjamin Morrison along with two NYPD police officers went into Jane's room, along with nurse Jones.

“Good morning, Ben and Rebecca,” she said with a smile. “Is something wrong?” a she looked at the officers.

“No, not really. Remember when I told you we were checking with INS to see if you came up there, to learn your name.”

“Yes, I take it that they found something?”

“The officers will explain.”

One of the officers held up their phone with her picture on it.

“That’s me, did you find out my name?”

“Yes, your name is Hanna Galang, you came to the United States, as a four-year-old child. You also completed the Citizen Naturalization Process and became a citizen, three years ago. You live with a Julie Tanner and work at Neiman Marcus. Do any of those names mean anything to you?”

Hanna looked at her picture.

hot-filipino-woman-02-250x375.jpg?f8dd67

“Do you have a picture of Julie?”

negerinnen-in-sexy-lingerie-ook-grote-tieten-05.jpg?resize=838%2C1256&ssl=1

The officer smiled and slid her finger across the screen. Julie Tanner’s picture appeared. They saw a small smile appear on Hanna’s face.

“Yes, she’s familiar to me, Julie Tanner you say?”

“Yes. Now do you know a Jerry Ranthom? We have a picture for you.”

th?id=OIP.U4LX_1tyx6073S3oUlvPzwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1

The officer again slid her finger across the screen to reveal Jerry.

“Yes, I do know Jerry, he’s French and I think I live with him also.”

Ben’s face briefly showed briefly experienced pain and sadness.

“Ms., Galang, we’re here to return you to your apartment in New York City. We’ll have a lot of questions to ask you along the way. Relax, you’ve done nothing wrong. Julie had put in a missing person’s report on you and Jerry. Would you know why she would have done that?”

“Jerry and I both lived with her, that would explain the reports. My memory is returning and the three of us have an unusual relationship. When will I leave?”

“In about ninety minutes.”

“Thanks, officers. Could you wait in the lobby?”

The officers smiled at her and said they’d be downstairs when she was ready.

Hanna leaned to Ben and whispered, “I’d like to continue from last night. It won’t get anyone in trouble. You’re a very good-looking guy and I want to.”

oOo

Ambassador Rhotan was talking with several people.

“Is all completed, Ms. Niang?”

“Yes, as of 11:15am local time.”

“Good, when will you be ready, Colonel Jakhir?”

“We’re working with local officials and getting some pushback, but none are questioning our right or the evidence. It will take several hours at least.”

“What seems to be the main issue they have?”

“They want legal jurisdiction over any Americans found at the location, until a court can rule.”

“Agree to it, then when can we begin?”

“If they accept, ninety minutes.”

“Great, oh and do invite any locals or federal officials to accompany us.”

 

oOo

 

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Rebecca Jones said.

“Why, I can thank you as well for the clothes you gave me. I’ve seen a few intriguing glances from you as well. Besides, you like Ben and here’s your opportunity,” Hanna said.

“Why, no, I mean Ben is a great doctor and you’re…”

Hanna slowly pulled Rebecca to her and kissed her, softly. Then she did the same with Ben.

“Now you two, go ahead don’t be shy now,” Hanna said with a wink and a smile.

“Call me Becca, I like that more.”

When Ben and Rebecca kissed, Hanna rubbed his cock and her pussy.

“Becca, I didn’t know, you’re so professional and distant,” Ben said.

“Now you do, Ben. Hanna, sit on the bed. We don’t have much time.”

Hanna sat and began a bout of sexy and deep kissing as they removed each other’s shirts. Ben was removing her pants and went down on her.

“This feels good,” Hanna’s voice oozed. She moved a hand between Becca’s legs. Becca quickly removed her pants. Hanna hd one hand in Ben’s hair and the other on Becca’s wet pussy and was very much enjoying Ben making her pussy wet.

“Time for you and Ben to switch places,” Hanna instructed.

Between Ben’s seductive and well-placed caresses along with Becca’s beautiful tongue play, it was only a few minutes before Hanna’s body rocked to a most pleasurable orgasm.

“Oh, my that was very good, now Becca take my place. Ben, where to you want to start?”

“I’ll start with her lips and breasts.”

The three quickly switched places and Hanna’s began her assault on Becca’s pussy.

Becca’s not bad and Ben is better down here. She’ll learn the difference.

For several minutes, Becca’s body was the target of two adept lovers. Ben, played with her breasts and nipples, while Hanna, edged her right to the edge and back, several times.

“Oh my god, Hanna you’re fantastic and Ben you’re so good as well.”

“Hanna, time for us to change places.” Ben said.

The did and within five minutes, Becca had a body arching orgasm. They spent a little time holding each other.

“There’s one person here who hasn’t cum. Ben, get on the bed and your cock is all mine. Is that okay with you, Hanna?”

“I’m fine with that. Would you mind if I use my hands for a little, before?

“Be my guest.”

While Becca and Ben were seductively kissing, Hanna edged Ben.

“You two ladies are a dream for me and that’s twice you’ve stopped me from coming,” Ben said.

“Now, his cock is mine,” Becca said with a leering smile as she licked her lips.

Becca and Hanna deeply kissed as they switched. As they parted, she whispered to Hanna.

“Thank you so much for this.”

Becca licked Ben’s cock, running her tongue around the tip then she devoured it, sucking, slurping, and licking it. Hanna was kissing his neck and ear where she whispered to Ben.

“Thank you both for giving me my life back. Ben, and I think you’ve now got a girlfriend.”

A yes was all that Ben managed to say. His body had begun the process. Becca recognized it and gave him one last deepthroat. Right after, Ben’s cock erupted and Becca greedily took all five blasts, while humming. The three briefly cleaned up and dressed.

“Please give me your numbers so we can stay in contact. As for Jerry and Julie, we three love each other. A polyamorous relationship that’s working very well. Maybe we can all get together one weekend.”

“We’d like that,” said Becca.

“Yes, and thank you for recognizing what I didn’t,” Ben said.

 

oOo

 

It was his third or fourth week of psychological captivity, by Jake. He never saw Jake in person, only via video feed. He knew he’d never be let go, so his fate was this or death. Is this so bad? I know my preference but…escape is always the duty of a Legionnaire!

He planed it well, learned the routine and expectations. When and how they unshackled him from the cross or chair. There was a fair amount of uncertainty as he didn’t know the layout, despite his short walks on the floor above. When they were taking him out of the cross, he quickly grabbed Tom’s head and slammed it into the non-padded edge of the cross. Mike, quickly responded with two savage punches, one to his gut and the other to his face.

“You stupid prick. We fucked and sucked you, Master even gave you special protection, but he also said it stopped if you ever fought back.”

“We’ll see, “Jerry said.

The fight was harder than it should’ve been, Mike was good but Jerry, despite his weakened condition, was holding his own. Until Robert came into the room.

“What is it,” Jake said with irritation.

“Master, the slave trainee tried to escape today. I called the safe number for medical treatment for Tom and myself. Should the slave be checked?”

“Yes, and then well…”

An alarm sounded and a red light was spinning.

“Master, we’ll investigate but someone has entered the building without a password.”

Mike sent Robert and Tom to investigate, while he watched the monitors. What he saw scarred him. At least ten armed men, looking like a SWAT team were in the building. Mike spoke into the microphone.

“Bugout, bugout, bugout. Enemy in the building.”

Mike went through a hidden door to a back stairwell, only to be met by three armed police. They were all gathered in the main room. Medical personnel had taken Jerry away.

“Turn that video feed on,” said colonel Jakhir.

It turned on and Jake Kruthers appeared on the screen.

“Who the hell are you?”

“I’m colonel Jakhir, all three here are under arrest for violation of Senegal law.”

“Uh, this is America, I don’t think so.”

“The republic of Senegal purchased this building at 11:15 this morning, It’s now property of The Republic of Senegal. Any crimes committed in it were against Senegalese law. However, instead of our punishment, they will be turned over to local authorities for a disposition ruling. Just like they should be at you home very soon, good by Mr. Kruthers.”

Jake Kruthers cut the video feed and sent a signal to format the hard drive of all his computers. Then he contacted the pilot.

“Are we fully fueled?”

“Yes, Mr. Kruthers.”

“A change of destination, the Cayman Islands is where I’ll go, see to it.”

Several minutes later, the pilot informed him that all flight corrections had been made and permissions received. Seven minutes later, his private jet took off. It banked for a turn to the South-East.

Jake spent several minutes on his lap-top, moving accounts and other files. Then he pulled up a file: Invisible Man. Let’s see, Crassus is no longer. Now it’s Augustus Germanicus; August German will do fine.

 

oOo

Hanna was returned home, she and Julie cried as they embraced. They exchanged stories over what had happened. They order out for their meals. They were kissing and it slowly went farther, becoming romantic and sensual. Julie’s hand entering Hanna’s pussy, while she tenderly kissed her neck and teased her nipple with the other hand.

“Mistress, I should be doing you first,” Hanna said.

“No, you are the object of my attention. I thought I lost you." A few tears trickled down her face.

They undressed and Julie continued with her multiple attacks on Hanna’s sensuous body. A sloshing from Hanna’s vagina and Julie’s fingers, her back slightly arching. Julie moved to her pussy, taking her clit in her lips, sucking, slicking and even giving it slight nips, with her lips. Hanna was on the receiving end of being brought to the edge.

“Julie, sixty-nine time, I want to get reacquainted with your most delectable nether regions.”

As they were now pleasuring each other, Hanna was for a third time near the point of no return, Julie inserted two fingers into her butthole. This pushed Hanna over the edge and earned Julie a finger in her anal cavity as Hanna didn’t miss a beat, latching on to Julies sex button for a rapid licking. This brought Julie to orgasm. They embraced, cuddling each other and thinking of Jerry.

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments