Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I’d like to offer my great thanks to Sprite who helped with this chapter and Tangerine Sky for her above and beyond efforts in helping me with the revisions. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In the BDSM Julie is Mistress Kiritsu and Hanna is Huzai."

Chapter 2

 

JERRY-

 

“Just by talking with us about it, you’ll make us happy," Julie said as she walked over to me and took my hands in hers. “Tell us about the first time you saw the bruises on Hanna. I remember very well the look on your face. Please tell us not only what you saw but what you felt and thought. Look at us as you do. Can you do that?”

“Yes.” I looked at both of them and began.

"It was about six weeks before Julie’s birthday. My Thursday gaming night and my guild was doing some elite skull quests. My phone buzzed. I checked and it was from Julie.

Please come over, I need a hug.

I told my guildies that I had to go and went right over. I rang the buzzer. Julie responded, “Who’s there?”

“Julie, its Jerry, please let me in." When the door opened, I could tell she’d been crying. Red puffy eyes and tear streaks on her checks. What got me was her look…frightened. I've never seen that on you before.

“Why are you here?” she'd asked.

I held up my phone with Julie's name and the text message. She collapsed against me sobbing, her body trembling in my arms. All she said was, “I’m sorry,” over and over.

I carried Julie to the couch and held her tight, telling her everything’s alright. I don’t remember how long, maybe fifteen minutes when I heard Hanna crying. Julie looked at me with the saddest eyes I’ve ever seen; her love for Hanna showing in them. That scared me and made me feel helpless. Maybe she didn’t love me. I didn’t know if I could help her as much as I wanted to or if she’d let me. Julie held my hand tight as we walked to her bedroom. Hanna was on the bed in her bathrobe. I saw the purple-black bruises and went to her.

“What the hell happened?” She didn’t say anything. Her shoulders and back looked like a grape. I could tell that someone with good first aid had tended her and that, though painful and nasty, there was only the expected swelling.

“Did this happen in the club?"

Julie in a faint voice said, "Yes.”

I was mad that I wasn’t there to protect her.

Right now the two most import parts of my world were crying. Not waterfall, not manipulating, not from pain but from fear that I’d reject them. I shed a few tears thinking of what they were going through in telling me this. They knew I wanted to know and understand about the bruises.

"Did you not want my protection? Not want me there?”

“Why?” asked Julie.

“That’s when I realized I might be in love with Hanna. You protect the ones you love and I didn’t or couldn’t.”

“Go on,” Julie said.

“In my heart, my soul, I think I knew what you two did at the club. I didn’t want to accept that." They were both looking at me. “I didn’t want to accept that you had done this to Hanna. I knew you loved each other…and that I might also be in love with Julie. How could anyone in love with someone do this?"

“Is that all?” Hanna said, with a judgmental firmness.

“I was scared that neither of you were in love with me. I was paralyzed. It was like I was in Afghanistan.” I started crying.

“Why didn’t you ask us what happened?” Julie said.

“I didn’t want to push either of you away. I felt that if and when you were comfortable, you’d tell me.”

“We were waiting for you to ask, to let us know that you were ready," Julie said, still holding my

"It’s time for us to be open with you, Jerry," Hanna said. "Here is what happened that night."

 

HANNA-

 

I was making dinner, gnocchi’s, garlic bread, and a glass of red wine. Julie was explaining the night's activity.

“It’s a version of Girls Dean and the bad student,” she said.

“How bad have I been, mistress?”

“Not that bad, but you’re hiding something from the Dean.”

“What mistress?”

“A secret you don’t want anyone to know about."

“A secret?" I was puzzled.

“You’ll know once we start.”

We finished eating and I cleaned the dishes.

“Another glass of wine, mistress?”

“No, Hanna just the one tonight but thanks for asking.”

We got our bags and went to the club. We socialized for about a half hour then went to our room. Mistress had provided me a Japanese school girl outfit. She secured my hands in front of me. Julie was in the outfit she’s wearing now. She had a crop and was walking around me, tapping it in her hand. There were several other items on a table.

“Don’t look at me Huzai. I didn’t give you permission.”

“Yes, Mistress Kiritsu.”

“Do you know why you’re here?”

“No Mistress Kiritsu. Have I done something wrong?”

“Not against the school’s rules but you have violated my rules.”

I placed my head on the floor.

“Please forgive me Mistress Kiritsu for my transgression. If I may ask, what rules have I violated?”

She whacked me on my back, lightly.

“You don’t remember my rules? That’s not good, that’s not good at all. I wonder if you’ve forgotten more than one. What are my seven rules?”

“Be studious, be clean, be reverent, be honest, be obedient, be supportive, and be truthful.”

“I’m surprised, Huzai, you do remember them all yet you don’t know why your here. You’ve been stealing and giving alluring looks at others and not telling me.”

“Mistress Kiritsu, you’ve never said I couldn’t look.”

The crop wacked my shoulder.

“Why are you being obstinate? That’s two rules you’ve broken, truthful and honest.”

Mistress Kiritsu hit me twice with the crop.

“I’m sorry I’ve disappointed you, Mistress.”

“That’s nice to hear but you’ve still broken two rules. Tell me who and perhaps your punishment will be lighter.”

“There were three I’ve looked at as you mentioned. The first two were the couple we saw as we left the restaurant on Monday, after lunch. I thought the guy and girl were both attractive. I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you.”

Mistress Kiritsu picked up a paddle and hit me twice on my ass.

“Thank you, mistress, for punishing my bad behavior.”

“Who was the third?”

“Jerry.”

“My Jerry?”

“Yes, Mistress Kiritsu.”

“How dare you!”

Mistress Kiritsu hit me with the paddle three times, hard, twice on the ass and once on my shoulder.

“I’ve shared him with you, even let you two have some alone time. Tell me why you hid this from me?”

“His look is exciting. He’s attractive, friendly, and good in bed.”

With a flurry, the crop landed just above my ass, several times.

“He’s mine, don’t forget.”

“I’ll never forget that. Was he your Dom before we met?"

Twice more across my back, Julie hit me with the crop.

“Jerry wasn’t my Dom.”

“Are you replacing me with another sub?”

Huzai’s tears were now flowing down her face.

“He isn’t a sub either. Why do you care what he is?”

“I think I love him, Mistress.”

“What do you know about love? Is this love to you?” She picked up the paddle and hit me five times on the ass. “Tell me what you know of love.” Mistress Kiritsu’s voice was loud and filled with anger.

“I love you as much as I do Jerry and you love me as much as you do Jerry.

“How dare you be presumptuous as to who I love! Your punishment will hurt.”

The crop hit me again and again and again before Mistress Kiritsu relized what she's done. She looked at me and screamed in horror. She hit the buzzer for first aid. Before they came, she held me in her arms, crying.

“Hanna, why didn’t you use the safe word?” Julie asked.

“Mistress, I needed to get you to admit the same truth as I did. This was the only way.”

 

JERRY-

 

“Jerry, they treated her with tender care, I couldn’t watch. I drove home and put her in bed, and then I went to the couch and cried. I didn’t send you that message. I’d left my phone in the bedroom. Hanna sent it," Julie said.

EvaWhiite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWhiite

"Hanna, why did you send me a message from Julie's phone?" I asked.

"Because I knew she needed you more than I did, at that time."

“You did this to Hanna?’

“Yes, but I did far worse. I broke our contract, our promise. She was stronger than I might have been. She took that beating to get me to admit that I love you and her.”

I was crying at their story. They bared their souls with such honesty. Their faces were a mix of pain, love, and tears. They were comforting each other. All I could do was hold them.

“You want me to participate in this?”

“No, unless you want to and we feel you’ll be okay with it. We want you to understand what we do and not have any doubts or recriminations about us and our friends at the club. Accept what we do at the club, just like your gaming night. Also, to help us set the rules for our house.”

 

JERRY

 

“What do you know about the terms Dominatrix and submissive?” asked Hanna

“They apply to the controlling and receiving people in a BDSM relationship. The couple decides who will be which and then they do it. It’s a commitment between two people."

“That’s not as wrong as we thought you’d be,” Hanna said. “Julie is my Dom and I’m her sub.” Then she nodded to Julie.

“I control the relationship. I set the rules and Hanna follows them or gets punished. Being a dom or a sub isn’t easy. It’s a lifestyle. Tell us your story of why you felt helpless and scared."

“Why?"

“We need to know why and what pain was driving you."

"When I was in Afghanistan, I was in the French Foreign Legion, a member of a scout-parachute company. We had completed a rescue mission but I was wounded and captured. I was tortured for three days before I was rescued. I’ve EXPERIENCED torture, beatings, and deprivations willingly given, with no rules. I saw the pictures of what my body looked like. I needed four months for my body to heal. Seeing Hanna like that made me think back to that time, ten years ago. I was helpless, in pain, frustrated, and thought I was going to die. My job was to protect people from that, especially people I’m in love with. Julie, that day we meet when you had a flat tire in the parking lot and took a chance on a lunch offer from a helpful stranger. That lead to a date, our dating and me meeting Hanna. In looking back, I was falling for you then, I just didn’t recognize it. Then, you surprised me with a threesome with Hanna and well, my feelings for her developed. The never replaced what I had for you, Julie, but it was more like a jigsaw puzzle. Each of your personalities, strengths, and weaknesses fit perfectly with mine. You both accepted me, trusted me and I the both of you. Of course I’ll let you be my guides and my support. How and when do we begin?”

Julie leaned into me and gave me a most romantic kiss.

“Jerry Ranthom, you’ve become very important to Hanna and me. More than anything we still want you to be part of our lives and we part of yours joining us in becoming a family, We both  do love you and have for a while,” Julie said.

“Tonight, with the three of us talking about it, be honest with yourself, you’ll be honest with us. I promise we’ll be truthful with you,” Hanna said.

“Tonight, will you both let me make love to each of you. If you have friends at the club, they’ll be friends of mine as well and yes, it'll be hard at first but, yes, I can accept the club being in your lives."

I undid the ropes that bound Hanna’s hands. Kissing her softly on her fingers and lips, then I removed Julie’s outfit, kissing her neck, breasts, and nipples, as I placed her next to Hanna on the bed. I caressed Julie’s thighs and labia as I was kissing Hanna’s stomach, working my way to her pussy. My tongue licked and teased her labia while a finger was circling Julie’s clit.

Hanna’s bald man was being tongued while my free hand caressed her thigh. I shifted to Julie, kissing her swollen clit and tasting her sexy wetness. My finger slipped into Hanna’s vagina, feeling her wetness and feeling her hips move in response. Julie’s was pulling my face into her as my tongue entered her vagina.

“Jerry, this feels so nice and relaxing,” Julie said.

“Kiss me, please,” oozed from Hanna.

I moved to satisfy her request. Her lips felt like silk and tasted of lilacs. I now had two fingers in her pussy, slowly moving around it. The base of my hand was rubbing her clit. Her body was moving, her hands running through my hair.

“Jerry, love Hanna first, I’ll enjoy watching you love and pleasure her.”

“Hanna, how would you like me to love you?”

“Slowly, with you on top.”

I kissed my way down her body, slowly softly pinching her sides. My tongue went clockwise around her swollen pussy. I felt her clit and pushed past her lips to it. I swirled around it then started going by the numbers, from one to ten and back down.

“Oh Jerry, that’s so enjoyable. I’m so turned on.”

“You’re looking so beautiful, Hanna,” Julie said.

Hanna used one hand to run through my hair and pull me a little closer. Her other hand was rubbing her nipples which joined the first on my head when I was on eight going to seven. My hands were caressing her thighs. She was thrusting against my face and I felt her wetness and her aromatic arousal was taunting me to go faster.

“Oh, Jerry, this is so good.”

Her body started to shudder and she came. I lapped her up and as I continued my tonguing. She pulled me to her and we kissed, Her legs spread and my erect penis entered her. She was so smooth and wet. I went in slowly, gave her a little grind then slowly out. My focus being her pleasure. My kisses to her breast’s, neck and, nipples. My eye’s always on her, drinking her in, enjoying the pleasure and satisfaction she was experiencing. That was fueling my sensations. My cock was feeling great, when Hanna began her up thrusts to my in’s, her speed increased. It was hard as I wanted it to last, for her. Yet, all good things come to an end. Her hands pulled me to her mouth for some excellent kissing. Her legs wrapped around me.

“Jerry, yes, so what I wanted. I love you, Jerry.”

“I love you as well, Hanna.”

Shortly after, our orgasm’s joined as one. I collapsed on her, kissing and caressing in the afterglow of our loving. Julie was kissing both of us. After a while, Hanna uncoupled from me and said, “Now, love Julie as much as you can, for as long as you can.”

Julie and I started kissing and caressing. Not with the slowness Hanna and I shared. This was an erotic teasing of her body and mind. I whispered to her.

“I'm crazy in love with you."

She replied, “I'm so happy being in love with you as well."

It felt like small static shocks as my fingers graced her entire body.

“Love me from behind, spoon me.”

We shifted so that her nice ass was at my waist. I toyed with her pussy and nipples while kissing her neck and ear. She was wet and getting horny. I saw that Hanna was smiling at us and fingering herself.

Julie’s hand reached for my hard cock. Her fingers moved very rapidly over the tip. She raised her top leg and backed her ass into my hard-on. I moved in and out as I caressed and teased her body. She was wet, sexy and happy. She didn’t speak but purred and cooed. Her breathing became faster and shallower as she neared climax. Her orgasm drenched my cock. I maintained my loving and as Julie’s body had calmed down, I came, filling her with my seed.

The three of us fell asleep. During the night I woke to two hands caressing my cock.

“Look who’s awake, Julie.”

“Took him long enough. Should we stop now? My hand is tired.” Julie smiled at me.

“Stop...that would be almost torture. I have a better idea."

They started kissing while continuing the hand-job. Watching the two ladies I loved express and share their love for each other and me, at the same time, was super erotic. It didn’t take long for me to spurt my stuff into their waiting hands. They rubbed it all over my prick and then licked it clean.

“Jerry, we’re very proud of you for agreeing to learn about our lifestyle,” Julie said.

“We’ll talk about the house rules after lunch. Now, what to do until then?” Hanna said.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments