Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A meeting of electrons

"The three of them meet online and the evening gets interesting."

11
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Lying on the bed next to Lerato, and feeling so great from meeting such an amazing woman and finding such a perfect sexual connection, I messaged Tokelo. I had never met Tokelo in person, but she found me through my stories on Lush, and we had been chatting and talking for a few months.

“Hey Tokelo,” I wrote on WhatsApp. “I hope you are having a nice evening. How is your special toy doing?”

“Haha,” she wrote. “I am okay, but my special toy is feeling neglected because I am at my parents’ home and it is a crowded house.”

“Oh, I am sorry about that, I know how important your orgasms are to you,” I typed.

“I will be back at my flat next week, and I will have a lot of catching up to do,” she replied. “Anyway, where on the planet are you?”

“I am in Eswatini, and I am with an amazing woman named Lerato, and she has the same two-woman, and threesome fantasy as you,” I wrote. “May I introduce you?”

“You realised you just made me tingle in my parent’s living room,” she returned.

“I take it that is a ‘yes’,” I typed back. “She is here reading your messages.”

“Hello Lerato,” Tokelo messaged. “It is very nice to meet you. Perhaps we will meet in person soon. I trust Stefano’s judgement implicitly.”

“Let me create a group with Lerato in it,” I said.

I quickly added Lerato’s phone number and added her to a WhatsApp group with the three of us.

“Nice to meet you Tokelo,” wrote Lerato. “I would love to meet you in person. I also trust Stefano when he says we would all get along.”

“I know you can’t do a long video call, but is there somewhere you can hide so we can just have a quick call and let you see one another?” I asked.

“Wait, I can go to the bathroom,” replied Tokelo. “I can’t do anything there though, or even talk for that matter.”

“Okay, we can use my phone, so when you are there, start a video call,” I replied.

“This is so exciting,” said Lerato to me in the room. “I like how you think.”

“You are just amazing,” I said, smiling with happiness.

“Wait, we are naked,” realised Lerato. “Oh, I see, yes, it doesn’t matter.”

“Seems my cock is stirring again,” I said to Lerato.

“My pussy is getting wet again, and I am aching all over,” she replied. “Seems this is going to be fun.”

After two long minutes, during which we did not talk at all, the phone rang with an incoming WhatsApp video call.

I looked at Lerato and answered the call. Initially, I kept the phone on my face, and greeted Tokelo with “Hello.”

Her face appeared on the screen, just as beautiful as ever.

“Okay, I know you can’t talk so you can listen, and you can reply in text after,” I said. “I am going to hand the phone to Lerato, so she can say something first.”

I handed Lerato the phone, and I heard a gasp from Tokelo.

“Lerato, you are beautiful,” Tokelo gasped but kept it to a whisper. “And naked!”

“I agree with the naked part,” said Lerato. “Stefano has been reading me the ‘We Three’ story that I believe you also like.”

“I do,” whispered Tokelo. “I am tingling all over.”

“And you are really beautiful,” said Lerato. “But not naked, haha.”

“But I want to be with you,” whispered Tokelo. “Fuck Stefano, bring her this side, please. Pretty please.”

Then she did something surprising, she put down her phone and quickly got naked. She then used the phone to give Lerato a tour of her lovely body.

I knew her body from many such calls, but every time I saw her my cock throbbed, and I felt a deep ache spreading throughout my body.

“Will you let me kiss you?” asked Lerato. “On your mouth of course, but I want to suck on those nipples so badly.”

“Yes, fuck yes,” said Tokelo. “Can you come next week?”

“We still have to organise that,” I replied, knowing this would be something that was on me to arrange. “But I take it you want it to happen.”

“Yes,” squeaked Tokelo, clearly very aroused.

“You have made me so wet Tokelo,” said Lerato. “I may have to cum again soon.”

“Please think of me when you do,” replied Tokelo, taking a sample of her own wetness on her fingers and holding them up to the camera. “See, you made me wet too!”

“Okay, it is on,” I said. “We will work out the date in the next couple of days.”

“I gotta go now,” said Tokelo. “I’ll message you.”

“I loved seeing you,” murmured Lerato. “And I love feeling this deep ache.”

“Yeah, aching here too,” said Tokelo. “You know I am going to have to find a hidey-hole and cum.”

We all said our goodbyes, and Lerato looked at me with ferocious intensity.

“She is so hot,” Lerato said. “Thank you for making this suggestion and introduction. I can’t believe how much we are alike in our thinking. And how we feel.”

I lay beside Lerato, caressing her incredibly beautiful ebony skin, wanting to make her feel appreciated and feeling that in my heart. I used the longer, guitar-playing fingernails on my right hand to create a different sensation. Then I leaned in and kissed her all around her belly button.

“Feels nice,” Lerato said languidly. “Please keep doing it.”

“I’m not intending to stop yet,” I said, kissing up toward her lovely breasts with their hard nipples that I had barely touched yet.

“Stefano, you make me burn,” said Lerato. “It feels like my body is one big sensation filled with heat and tingles.”

Loving that description, I took her left nipple in my mouth and used my tongue to make circles around it, pressing against the base of the nipple, flicking around the areola, then around the nipple, and up over the tip of it.

“That feels so nice,” sighed Lerato.

I kissed across her chest between her breasts and found the right nipple, taking it in my mouth the same way, focusing the tip of my tongue on circling it and probing its tip in the process. After a while, I took a break and we shared a passionate kiss before I started to work my way downwards over her tummy to inhale her scent and see how she tasted.

I had just moved into a position where I could enjoy her beautiful arousal scent and was about to taste it when both our phones got a WhatsApp message at the same time.

“Can I call you Lerato?” came the text from Tokelo. “I managed to hide in my room with nobody around.”

“Do you mind?” asked Lerato looking at me pleadingly.

“Of course not,” I said. “We all want you two to talk. But I am not stopping going down on you.”

“Oh my, okay, very okay, very very okay,” said Lerato while replying to Tokelo.

Within a few seconds, Lerato’s phone had an incoming audio call from Tokelo.

After some greetings and chitchat, the conversation became interesting.

“I wanted to let you hear how wet you made me,” she said. “I can send a pic or video clip if you want.”

“Oh yes please for all of that,” said Lerato, moaning a little as my tongue parted her wet pussy lips and pressed into her a little bit.

“He is eating you, isn’t he,” asked Tokelo, picking up on the moan.

Before Lerato could reply, the phone suddenly played the squishy sound of a wet pussy being rubbed hard. Realising that this was making Lerato ache, I pressed the flat of my tongue against her clit and just made little ripples.

“Oh,” she moaned, confused by arousal and pleasurable sensations. “Hot. Wet too.”

“You touching yourself,” asked Tokelo sounding breathless. “Or is Storm eating you?”

“Storm?” asked Lerato. “Is that Stefano’s nickname?”

“She calls me ‘Stormy’,” I said. “It’s from my Lush name, sort of.”

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

“Storm in eating me,” said Lerato. “It feels so intense, almost better than cumming. Will you do that when we meet?”

“Oh fuck yes,” moaned Tokelo rubbing her clit hard. “And you me.”

“I want to, I want to taste you Tokelo,” said Lerato. “I want to make you cum in my mouth.”

Then a picture suddenly appeared. It was Tokelo’s pussy in all its glistening wet glory. It was a sight that was familiar to me as I looked up, but it still made my cock throb.

“Oh my, I want my mouth there,” said Lerato. “I want us to take each other to the limit.”

“You gonna make me cum,” Tokelo replied.

I was keeping quiet, enjoying pleasuring Lerato while listening to their exchange and imagining this in person. I knew making that happen was an imperative.

“Storm, make me cum,” said Lerato. “I wanna cum with Tokelo.”

“Okay,” I said. “Tokelo, let us know when you are close to the edge so I can bring Lerato there too. Lerato and Tokelo, you need to tell each other how close you are getting. Whoever is not so close will have to hold back a little.”

“Let’s try,” said Tokelo. “This is so hot.”

The phone was playing the sounds of Tokelo’s masturbation, and Tokelo was probably hearing the sounds we were making sent via Lerato’s phone. After about 2 minutes Tokelo jumped in with some important information.

“I am getting close,” she moaned. “Minute, no more.”

“Me too,” said Lerato letting out a breath that she had been holding.

“Edge,” moaned both in almost the same moment making my body experience a spasm of tingles.

I just kept doing what I was doing which was making circles round and round Lerato’s clit, pressing to create the pressure that would make her cum.

“Gonna cum,” monaned Lerato. “Cumming.”

She moaned so loudly in that high-pitched orgasm sound, and that tipped Tokelo over the edge.

“Fuck Lerato, Daddy,” she screamed, a little confused. “Tongue fuck.”

I could feel those two orgasms and I almost came myself just from the sheer joy of both of them cumming together.

Lerato came down first I think, muttering something about nice cums, love cums, sweetness. Then she shook her head and said “Oh my.”

We couldn’t hear Tokelo well so I asked her to pick up the phone from where it was capturing her masturbation sounds.

“That was intense,” she said. “I can hardly wait to eat you, Lerato.”

“What about me, who's gonna eat me?” I asked.

“I will,” said Lerato smiling, then I sat on the bed and she knelt on a pillow that she had put on the floor. “Here take my phone and tell Tokelo what you feel.”

“I feel in love, and horny,” I said. “You are both amazing.”

For someone who had not sucked cock before, Lerato was remarkably adept at it. She had me burning as her tongue circled round and round the head of my cock.

“Feels so nice,” I said into the phone. “Burning in the sweetest way.”

“Getting my toy,” said Tokelo. “Wanna cum again, cum with you Daddy.”

I could imagine her getting the ‘eared’ vibrator that I bought for her, the one that goes inside and has a part that goes up against the clitoris. She loves it, and I know she has used it a lot since she got it. I thought about her pushing it inside and turning it to the settings she prefers. These thoughts enhanced the sensations from Lerato using her tongue on the glans of my cock, while also intermittently taking it deeper.

“Feels so good,” I moaned.

Tokelo was moaning, and the vibrator noise was clearly audible through the phone.

“I have never tried a sex toy,” said Lerato between mouthfuls of cock.

“You – can – try – mine,” moaned Tokelo with intense pleasure in her voice. “When we meet.”

“Will you cum for me when Tokelo cums?” Lerato asked me, pausing briefly for my reply.

Gosh for a shy woman, she was doing a mighty fine job of putting that shyness aside, and I love it.

“Yes!” I exclaimed breathlessly.

“Won’t be long,” moaned Tokelo.

“Lerato is sucking my cock so nice,” I said to Tokelo via the phone. “She is a pro.”

“Fuck, that made me shiver all over,” said Tokelo back.

“Hard to talk, I am so close to the edge,” I said.

“Wait Daddy!” shouted Tokelo. “One minute, all cum, fuck.”

“Yes, my girl, Daddy will wait,” I replied. “Say you are gonna cum, and I will be right there with you.”

Lerato was doing an amazing job of making me into a lump of delicious feelings and nothing else. I was getting so close and doing my best to hold back, when suddenly Tokelo screamed, “Cum Daddy, cumming.”

That was it for me, I let go and the orgasm just took hold of me. I felt so much emotion of love and happiness, and I just vanished into pleasure as my throbbing cock shot its cum into Lerato’s mouth.

To her credit, she did not stop, or gag, she just kept the movement going and it gave me every bit of pleasure that could be obtained in that orgasm. It was incredible, and I said so.

“Lerato, that was amazing,” I said. “Tokelo, you still with us, how did it feel?”

“It felt really moreish,” she said, out of breath. “I want more and more and more of both of you.”

“That felt amazing to me too,” said Lerato. “It was like I was feeling both your orgasms coursing through my body.

We all talked a little, and then we said good night to Tokelo before closing the connection.

“I can hardly wait to meet her in person,” said Lerato. “There is love there.”

“There is,” I agreed.

.....

Sapiosexual epilogue

We were lying on the bed after having gotten a shower together to clean up. Lerato agreed to stay the night, and we were drowsy. It was already going for 11 PM and we had to be up by 5 AM, with no time for morning sex.

“I have a confession,” said Lerato.

“I am all ears,” I replied, wondering what such a perfect human could have to confess.

“I fantasised all of this, over the last week,” she said. “I masturbated every chance I got thinking about what we might do together.”

“But how would you fantasise that when we had not even met?” I asked.

“As you know, I am a very horny woman, despite not ever having proper sex before,” she said. “First I just imagined a man coming and fucking me just right.”

“I like that you fantasise, and I love you being a horny woman, but also a smart and passionate woman,” I said.

“Well, then I Googled you,” she said. “And I started reading what you wrote, especially entitled ‘Religion, Sexuality and the Narrowing of Minds’. That resonated with me so well.”

“That was a while ago, but I still think it is true, and there is plenty of research that supports it,” I replied.

“Then I read ‘The Tyranny of Romanticism’ and I was blown away,” she said. “It so perfectly fits with my own thinking, and the notion that we are coerced into monogamous relationships, they don’t come naturally.”

“Wow, most people want to argue with me on that,” I said. “But the basic ideas are based on research by my Polynesian friend who studied it for her PhD.”

“Anyway, I started thinking about what sex would be like with someone so open to better ideas about sexuality and relationships,” she said. “I made you up and kinda fell in love with the made-up you. Then I fantasised about letting you be the first one to have sex with, and how it might happen.”

“Wow, that is amazing,” I said, breathless and tingling.

“I am terribly shy normally,” she said. “So I knew I had to force myself to overcome my shyness for anything to happen. Well, this is me how I want to be. I want to be free, open, appreciated, and of course horny, greedy as you call it.”

“You are always welcome to be you with me I said,” planting a kiss on her lips and then taking her nipples in my mouth.

I used my finger to touch her pussy, which was already freshly soaking wet, so I rolled between her legs and slid my cock inside her. Suddenly I realised I needed a condom, so I pulled out and quickly put one on.

We had slow sex for about 15 minutes and she had two beautiful orgasms before I came inside her on the third one. Whatever you call the emotions we were feeling, I call them love, and I love them. We fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms and did not wake until the alarm.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments