Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meeting Of Bodies

"The two ladies finally meet, and they create some explosions while learning to love."

9
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

A few days later, back in Johannesburg, I coordinated with Lerato and Tokelo to meet them in about two weeks. I had to go to Italy for some meetings, but I had the company plane to service in Palermo. I would be back the day before the designated date, which would have seen us together from Wednesday to Sunday.

Or so I thought.

Our pilot, Sipho, flew us into Catania-Fontanarossa Airport in Sicily along with Rebecca as the copilot, and the idea was that we would fly back to South Africa in two days after Sipho took the plane to Palermo for a scheduled service. Rebecca was traveling on to Austria, and we were picking up a new co-pilot for the return journey. Sipho loved Sicily almost as much as I do, and I am pretty sure he had a boyfriend in Catania. I left him to explore while I went off to business meetings and to participate in some PhD thesis defenses in the engineering school at the University of Catania. He would drop the plane in Palermo the next morning.

Unfortunately, on the day before we were due to leave, Sipho contacted me. A relatively minor mechanical issue was identified during the service inspection, and we had to await the arrival of a part. We would be delayed three days. So instead of arriving back on Tuesday, the day before Lerato arrived in Johannesburg, I would arrive after she had been there already for two days, and even worse, I would lose two days in the presence of these amazing women.

“Damn,” I said to Sipho. “My heart is breaking!”

“A woman?” he asked.

“Two,” I replied.

“Oh dear,” he said, smiling knowingly. We had been friends for five years, and he knew not to ask for more.

“Well, you lose, I score,” he said cryptically.

Over the next few hours, I made arrangements for my favourite taxi driver, Miriam Mabaso to pick up Tokelo and then go fetch Lerato from the airport. I let Lerato and Tokelo know, and then sent Miriam the new code for my security system. I also sent her some money to buy some food for the house, along with a little cash to cover her trouble.

“Make sure you treat these ladies like queens,” I told her.

I spent a little time at the university, discussing improvements to the underwater drone AI control system we were developing, went up to Messina for a really exciting dive in the Straights, and did a little hike on the slopes of Mount Etna. I stopped at the beach to pick up some pumice, the floating stones that were so good as foot scrubbers.

While all this was happening, wonderful events were unfolding in Johannesburg. I decided that it was a good thing for Lerato and Tokelo to get to know each other without having me in the mix. Surely they would have lots to tell me when I finally got home.

******

Lerato could hardly sleep on the night before the short flight from King Mswati III International Airport to Johannesburg. She tossed and turned, and could not stop thinking of Tokelo and wondering how it would be with both Tokelo and Stefano together. She watched some threesome porn to see what people did, but it looked too fake.

After masturbating to a somewhat stunted orgasm, she eventually drifted off to sleep and was surprised in the morning when the alarm woke her. She got up, made a coffee, and grabbed a muffin from the fridge.

Lerato felt excited as never before. This was going to be a new experience. She realised that she had developed feelings for Tokelo just via their text messages and phone calls over the past two weeks. They had masturbated together and shared many orgasms while talking or doing a video call.

And then there was Stefano, she realised that he just naturally got her, he understood her, how she felt, what she wanted to feel. He understood she was a strong woman and his strength was that he loved this aspect of her character.

The more she thought about that the more she started to feel the tingles that came with erotic thoughts and coalesced into a warm, soft glow. By the time she finished breakfast, she was wet.

“That’s a good sign,” she thought, heading off to the shower.

She was so tempted to cum in the shower, but she put it off, wanting her next orgasm to be given by Stefano or Tokelo, or even better, both together.

Tokeo lay in bed in the morning thinking about the day ahead. She was excited too, and when she reached down, she confirmed that she was wet already. She lay there thinking about tasting Lerato, and about finally having Stefano’s cock inside her. Those thoughts brought on the familiar ache, and she had a morning play, culminating in a very nice orgasm that prepared her mind for the day.

******

In Johannesburg, Miriam picked up Tokelo at the Gautrain station in Sandton.

“Miriam,” she introduced herself when Tokelo came out into the pickup area. “I am a friend of Stefano, and I will look after everything to get you and Lerato to the house. Unfortunately, he is stuck in Italy, and will only be back in two days.”

“Oh,” said Tokelo. “That is a bit disappointing.”

“Well, you and Lerato will have the run of the house, and I am sure between you, you can think of a way to spend your time,” Miriam said, winking suggestively.

“Erm, yeah, maybe,” said Tokelo shyly since she didn’t know Miriam at all.

Tokelo tossed her overnight bag on the floor of the back seat and got into the front passenger seat.

On the way to the airport, they talked about happenings in the country, studying, and other things of a general nature. Tokelo came to the realisation that Miriam was not just a taxi driver, she was a really smart, educated woman.

They arrived at the airport, parked the car, and went inside the arrivals area with a sign with Lerato’s name on it. The flight had landed twenty minutes ago, so it should not be long to wait. Sure enough, a few minutes after they arrived an unmistakable tall beautiful woman with remarkable eyes and beautiful dark chocolate skin came out of the luggage collection area pulling a little suitcase.

Lerato saw Tokelo, and she leapt into the air, squealing in delight. She ran and hugged Tokelo. Both women were so overcome with emotion that they had tears in their eyes. Neither wanted to stop the hug, it just felt too good.

Miriam looked away, and when they separated, Tokelo introduced her as Stefano’s brilliant friend. Miriam smiled and thanked Tokelo for the compliment.

“Young love is so beautiful to see,” she said with a wink.

Neither of the other women said anything.

“Right, so Dox is stuck in Italy,” she said as they started to walk back to the car.

“Wait, who is Dox?” ask both Lerato and Tokelo simultaneously.

“Oh, sorry, it’s my nickname for Stefano,” replied Miriam. “You know he has two PhDs, one in Electrical Engineering and one in Computer Science, so two Doctorates, hence Dox.”

“Ah, so are we allowed to call him Dox?” asked Tokelo.

“It is for people he likes,” said Miriam. “And I think he likes you a lot. I mean a massive huge big Jupiter-sized lot. He has never allowed anyone to stay at his house in the entire time that I have known him. You two are special, and he pretty much told me that when he called from Sicily.”

“Oh wow,” said Lerato. “He is special to me for sure.”

“Yeah, me too,” said Tokelo.

“That is good because I will protect him with my life,” said Miriam.

They arrived at the car and dropped Lerato’s suitcase in the boot, and got into the back seat. They hugged and held each other’s hand and their feelings were so visible to Miriam in the rear-view mirror that she said, “Go ahead, kiss, I can see you want to.”

That is how their first kiss started. They did not hesitate, it just happened with no thought involved. And both women were overcome with the pure joy of it. Tongues moving back and forth inside mouths, pent-up passion being unleashed, a shared warm glow building quickly and spreading through both bodies like it had a life of its own.

AidaraRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AidaraRoberts

Lerato was aching within the first twenty seconds, happily realising that she was still wet from the thoughts she had in her head on the plane. She smiled happily into the kiss.

Tokelo was soaking wet from the time she saw Lerato in the airport. As they kissed, waves of really warm tingles washed over her, and she realised that she was probably leaking juices right through her dress.

Tokelo was so tempted to rip off Lerato’s clothes and wanted Lerato to do the same for her. But sanity prevailed, and breathing heavily, both held back.

“I’m so wet,” whispered Lerato into Tokelo’s ear. “I think you are too.”

“Yes,” said Tokelo, quietly shaking her head, quickly sliding her hand into her panties and holding her finger for Lerato to taste.

Not hesitating, Lerato licked all the juice of Tokelo’s finger and then kissed her pussy flavoured lips.

“I want to taste the source,” said Lerato quietly.

“I want you with every cell in my body,” said Tokelo. “I don’t know if I can wait much longer.”

Both women sat back in the seat, holding hands, afraid to kiss again because both would end up naked in the back seat of Miriam’s car.

“We are almost there,” said Miriam, knowing full well how turned her passengers were. “I will give you a quick tour, and then you two can get down to the serious business of fucking each other, silly.”

“We’re not,” started Lerato. “Yeah, we are!”

“Yeah,” agreed Tokelo. “We are indeed bisexual.”

“Don’t worry, I am a lesbian. I know when two women are into each other,” said Miriam. “I won’t tell anyone.”

“Thank you,” gulped Lerato, while Tokelo remained quiet, just enjoying the aching feeling of deep desire.

Soon the car pulled into the driveway, and they all got out, and grabbed the suitcase from the boot along with Tokelo’s overnight bag that had been thrown on the floor at the Gautrain station.

Inside the house, Miriam gave them each a key and a fob.

“The fob controls most of the locks based on proximity, and everything is on a single key in case the fob fails,” she said.

“Thank you,” both guests said simultaneously.

“I want to let you get into each other's panties, so let’s do this quickly,” said Miriam. “There is food in the fridge, including meat in the freezer. Let me show you the bedroom.”

“Exciting,” said Lerato looking into Tokelo’s moist, aroused eyes and aching to taste her.

“Dox said you were to use his bedroom,” said Miriam opening the door showing a king-sized four-poster bed. “The bed is freshly made, and there are towels and other useful things in the bathroom. There is a mirror above the bed as you can see, I believe it can be exciting to look up there when you are making out.”

“Wow,” said Tokelo. “Talk about enhancements.”

“Oh there is one more,” said Miriam. “There is a camera in the mirror, and if you want to record yourselves for your own use, or maybe to share with Dox, you can just press the red record button on this poster here.”

“Gosh,” said Lerato. “Dox is into recording things. We made a video for Tokelo in Eswatini.”

“Really?” asked Tokelo. “That might be a bit hot.”

“Okay, I am going to leave you be, cute as it would be to watch you,” said Miriam, making both women giggle.

“Thank you for all you have done, Miriam,” said Lerato, a sentiment echoed by Tokelo.

“You are lovely people,” said Miriam. “I can see why Dox thinks you are so special. He is a lucky man. Or at least he will be in a couple of days. If there is anything else you need, just WhatsApp me.”

Miriam gave them both hugs and left the house.

As soon as the door closed the two women were in each other’s arms kissing lips, cheeks, eyelids, and necks. They were all over each other, creating a simultaneous overflowing of love and pleasure sensations that washed over their bodies like waves of magic.

They jumped onto the bed together, almost without breaking their passionate kiss. Clothes went flying in all directions as they helped each other get naked. This was not going to be a slow lingering burn, this was going to be an intense fire that burned rapidly into multiple explosive peaks.

Tokelo kissed Lerato’s neck and at the same time played with her lovely hard nipples, and then it was the other way around as the sensations in their bodies and minds grew into a ferocious fury of love and desire.

Lerato circled her tongue around Tokelo’s pierced right nipple, enjoying the sensation and the lovely sounds that Tokelo made. With all the intense breathing, there was little room for words. They didn’t need them, they just became feelings and nothing else mattered.

Within minutes, they were wrapped around one another, each one grinding her wet pussy against the leg of the other as they returned to a passionate kiss that left them both aching and feeling overwhelmed by the need to cum with the other.

There was that moment when Lerato realised that their clits were touching, and it sent wave after wave of sensations throughout her body. It was less about the physical contact of their clits, and more about just the idea that her clit and that of another woman were in contact. Lerato had masturbated to this fantasy dozens of times over the years, but somehow had not managed to do it before. Now she was feeling overwhelmed by the sheer joy of it.

She smiled and pressed her pussy against Tokelo’s, and moved her hips to help both of them feel it more deeply. Tokelo, for her part, was feeling like she was swimming in a sea filled with the happiest and most beautiful sensations. Finally, she tried to speak.

“Our clits are touching,” she moaned. “Feel me Lerato, feel my clit and yours in love.”

“I feel pure happy,” moaned Lerato. “Feel love, and cumming soon.”

“So good,” said Tokelo. “I won’t know when I cum, it’s just so nice everywhere.”

They began grinding together then, moving their pussies over each other, grinding down each other’s legs, and back up again, letting their clits meet. All the while, they were kissing passionately and lovingly. They really were in a sea of sensation.

“You wanna cum?” asked Lerato.

“Please, can we cum together?” asked Tokelo.

“Say when you’re close,” said Lerato. “I will be with you.”

They ground against one another for another couple of minutes, but the sensations were becoming so intense, and Tokelo felt her muscles start to clench as her orgasm approached rapidly.

“Close,” she moaned. “Fucking close.”

“Cum for me, my love,” moaned Lerato.

Tokelo could not resist that and she just allowed the orgasm to get hold of her, and as it washed over her she clenched all her muscles and pressed hard to make it more intense.

“Cumming,” she screamed.

“Cumming,” screamed Lerato back. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fuck.”

Lerato’s orgasm grabbed her deeply, and it spread throughout her whole body. In her mind, what was still operational, she imagined that Tokelo’s orgasm was spreading to her and making hers more intense. And in a way that is what was happening. She tightened all her muscles and made the orgasm feel even stronger.

As the orgasms began to subside, they just collapsed into each other’s arms.

Lerato started to cry, and Tokelo held her close.

“That was incredible,” sniffed Lerato. “So happy. Happy tears.”

They held each other, and let the orgasm waves die down, but both held on to the deep emotional connection they shared.

In that moment, they loved.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments