Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meeting In Nature

"They have fantastic sex on a mountain hike. Lots of orgasms and lots of love are shared."

15
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The next day was all work, and Lerato was good at that too. She was all professional in her ranger uniform, and she was deeply knowledgeable about the drones and the experiments we were doing to train the AI in the field. It was a completely new approach, but she got it immediately and made some really good contributions towards creating the data set for phase one of the training.

My PhD student, Isaac, was along. He was doing his PhD on ‘Triphasic training of drone-based AI with limited data under natural conditions’, which was already producing ground-breaking results.

“This is the best data we have gotten in one day, ever,” said Isaac as the day drew to a close.

The day was long and tiring, and although Lerato slept over again, we had pretty ordinary sex and fell asleep by around 9 P.M. I should have been going back the next day, but I decided to stay over and take Lerato up on her offer to go see the closed area known as Jumper’s Rock.

After breakfast, I dropped Lerato at her room so she could get dressed in a clean uniform. We were going to an area of the park that was closed to the public. I had brought along a couple of drones that had been trained for auto-follow and would respond to voice commands. They were my pet drones; nobody else had anything like them.

“This area is off-limits because the road keeps getting washed out, and people get stuck on the other side of the washed-out area,” said Lerato as we parked the car. “So now you can only walk up to the Rock, and of course, there are lions, elephants, and buffalo that might be in the area.”

Lerato took her rifle out of the car and made sure that it was loaded and on safety. She was a true professional as she slung the gun over her shoulder.

“You look so totally professional,” I said. “And a little bit scary with that gun.”

“I have something to tell you that might counter that,” she replied. “Do you want to hear?”

“What, you have grenades in your pocket?” I asked jokingly. “Okay, tell me, please.”

“I’m not wearing any panties,” she said, smiling coyly.

“Oh my,” I responded. “Now you made me tingle.”

And she did, too; I tingled from head to toe. Just looking at this amazing, intelligent, and beautiful woman and having her tell me that set my body tingling over and over.

“And if I were wearing them, they would be wet right now,” she continued.

My cock jumped inside my pants, and another big wave of tingles washed over me.

“Very seductive,” I said, leaning over to kiss her. “I do love you wet rather a lot.”

“It seems like it is my fate when we are together,” she replied after the kiss.

“Let’s make sure that never changes,” I said.

I took out the two drones and set one to follow front and one to follow behind.

“You going to record us being naughty,” asked Lerato.

“You planning that we will be naughty?” I asked.

“Aren’t you?” she asked.

“Yes, very much,” I replied, loving how she was thinking. “I thought we could make something that we can watch on our own, and maybe share with Tokelo.”

“Oh, I like that,” she replied, a flash of tingles crossing her eyes. “I like that a lot; now I am even wetter.”

We carried on up the hill, chatting about nature, the flowers, trees, insects, and birds, as well as using Python to program drone control systems and make an API for the AI systems to use.

We stopped under a big apple leaf tree to take a drink of water, and I pulled Lerato close, and we kissed passionately. It was one of those kisses that just make you feel like you are floating. I pressed my knee between her legs, and they parted, and I pulled her close, so her pussy moved against my leg.

Lerato sighed into the kiss and relaxed against me, moving a little to feel it in her clit as it rubbed on my leg. I held her in the small of her back and pressed my cock against her pelvis. She pressed back against me and ground a bit harder against my leg.

“Kisses like that make me ache,” she said. “We make a good team.”

“My cock believes you,” I said, straightening out my underwear.

“That’s very boyish,” said Lerato, smiling.

“Drone two, distance one point five metres, head height, focus on female human,” I said to the drone controller, and the drone came around and recorded the continuance of our kiss while drone one was further away and higher.

“Drone one, maintain distance, but come to three metres and return smoothly, cinematic approach,” I continued instructing the drone.

The brief interruption hardly slowed down our passionate kiss, and one of my hands pulled Lerato’s top out from her trousers and ran my hand up her bare back. I was surprised that there was no bra strap, so I moved my hand around and cupped her left breast, gently teasing the nipple.

“Not only no panties,” I said, pinching her nipple gently.

“For you, Stefano,” she said. “And maybe for Tokelo.”

“Your breasts don’t need a bra,” I said, starting to unbutton her shirt and receiving no objection.

“What are the drones recording, and what happens to the video?” Lerato asked quite reasonably.

“You install an app called ‘AfroDrone Control’ when we are back,” I said. “Then you tell it to save the files to your phone, and it is yours. Local save removes them from the drone storage. You can watch it, delete it, share it with Tokelo, whatever you want. If you are not comfortable with it, I can issue ‘Command 99’, and the drones will delete all recordings, return to us, and shut down.”

“No, no!” she exclaimed. “I want to let Tokelo watch, but from my phone when we meet. And I want to masturbate to them when you are not here.”

“Perfect,” I said, leaving the drones flying and bending down to take Lerato’s nipple in my mouth while playing with the other one with my thumb and finger.

“Feels so nice,” she sighed. “Let’s walk about 10 minutes more. There is a rock that will be more comfortable and shaded.”

“Okay,” I replied, starting to button her top.

“Leave it,” she said. “The air feels nice on my nipples.”

We linked hands and walked a bit more, eventually coming to a clearing with a big rock, flattened on the front and curving upwards. The view from the clearing was stunning, looking out over the Lebombo Mountains as the sun was just coming up behind them.

“Stunning,” I said, kissing Lerato gently.

She kissed me back with passion, and soon we were both quivering with the sweet ache of arousal.

Lerato leaned back on the rock and looked at me mischievously.

“I have something to confess,” she said.

“Oh, another confession,” I smiled. “I do love your confessions.”

“Okay, well, I walked up here by myself last week,” she said. “And I masturbated here. I came so hard, and kept going for three orgasms.”

“Instant hard,” I said, taking her hand and placing it against my throbbing cock. She squeezed my cock and giggled.

“Want to know what I fantasised?” she asked.

“Well, you can’t tease me like that and not tell me,” I said.

“I fantasised that I came here with someone I liked a lot,” she said. “And he undid my trousers, pulled them down, pulled aside my soaking wet panties, and fucked me with his fingers and mouth until I came a couple of times.”

“That can be arranged,” I said, reaching for her belt. “But today, there are no panties to pull aside.”

“And then he fucked me,” she continued, her face darkening as she blushed at telling me this.

“That can also be arranged,” I said, kissing her neck. “As much as you want.”

“You make me so wet,” she said as I kissed down her neck, and found her nipples with my lips and one hand.

I undid the rest of her shirt, and kissed down over her tummy, kissing round and round her gorgeous belly button and its little piercing. Then I undid her belt, unbuttoned her trousers, and pulled down the zip.

“So exciting, Stefano,” she moaned. “I might be addicted to you.”

I was so amazed; this perfect woman saying those words sent shivers through me, and I was overcome with deep emotions, powerful feelings that felt so good. Sex is great, but sex with powerful emotions added into the mix is just incredible, off the scale of incredibility.

Busty_Mammy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Busty_Mammy

“It is really exciting to me when you tell me things that you did or tell me what you want me to do to you,” I said. “I love it a lot. And you.”

“I hope you will tell me too, so I can do something you want,” she replied.

“Right now, this is what I want,” I said. “I have some ideas for later, though.”

“Me too, probably infinite ideas!” she sighed as I pulled her trousers down.

There was a glistening strand of wetness that tried to follow her jeans, but I intercepted it and wrapped it around my finger, then put it between our lips in a kiss.

“I love that,” said Lerato. “I love tasking me on your finger and lips.”

“So do I, so another thing we will do more of,” I said, smiling as I dropped my windbreaker on the ground so I could kneel on it. Then I kissed her again down over her belly, to the edge of her pubic mound, and then followed around the side of it and down her hip to the front of her leg.

“You tease me,” signed Lerato happily. “My clit is throbbing for your kiss.”

“Not yet, love,” I said. “I want you to feel more of those subtle sensations and build them up so that you ache some more.”

“Mmm, love that,” she said, gasping as my lips kissed across just above her clit.

“When you ache, I ache back,” I said. “Perfect synergy.”

“Imagine the exponential increase in synergy if Tokelo was here,” she said and shuddered with pleasure at the thought.

“We will make that mathematics happen,” I said. “Now it is just us, and let’s make it as good as it can be.”

“Mmm,” she sighed. “I love how you think, even more, what you do.”

I couldn’t talk because, by then, I was homing in on target. I kissed all around her pussy, avoiding only her clit, but kissing and teasing everywhere else. I loved the little sounds Lerato was making, and the changes to her breathing as my lips got closer to her clit.

Suddenly, without any warning, I grabbed her hooded clit between my lips, and gently started to slide two fingers inside her. She screamed in delight and mumbled something I didn’t catch. I circled my tongue round and round her clit, and pushed my fingers deeper, curling them upwards to press on the upper wall of her vagina.

I loved the sounds she made then; they were the most perfect sounds I have ever heard.

I rubbed the upper wall and slowly slid my fingers in and out when Lerato suddenly screamed, “Sorry, cum.”

I was not expecting that, as her hips bucked and her breathing and screaming played the uninhibited music of raw pleasure. I kept my tongue circling and pressed my fingers against her upper wall again, and tried to draw out as much pleasure for her as I could.

As she calmed down, I started to let go with my lips and pull out my fingers, but she suddenly screamed at me most delightfully.

“Nooo, keep going,” she screamed. “Finger me, please.”

I went back to work, flicking my tongue across her bare clit and drawing it into my mouth before pushing my fingers back in. I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue, alternating pressing with the flat and then circling.

“Fuck yes!” Lerato screamed. “Fuck yes! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, yes, fucking cumming.”

I kept my little magic routine going as her orgasm intensified, and she screamed again in perfect inhibition.

Suddenly she shouted with a complete abandonment of patience, “One more! One more!”

So, of course, I kept going, and it was only a matter of seconds before she was cumming again.

Slowly she settled down.

“’Nuff for now,” she said as if she was floating on another plane of existence. I suppose she was; three orgasms in a row like that will make a woman feel like she is floating.

I got up and kissed her with my mouth full of her juices, and we shared a delightful kiss that left me aching even more, and my cock throbbing.

“Sorry,” she said. “I came awfully fast, and I said so many bad words.”

“Gosh, that is not something to be sorry for,” I said holding her tight. “Your orgasms are amazing and it is like I feel them with you. And as for bad words, I fucking love them.”

Lerato giggled and held me.

“You made me feel so nice,” she said. “I am so glad I can just be me with you, no need for reservation.”

“Not ever,” I said. “Please, never avoid being who you want to be or saying what you want to say to me. Not ever.”

“Okay, deal,” she said. “So now I want to give your cock a blow job.”

I felt so lucky just to hear her say that, never mind that she was going to do it.

We swapped positions, sharing a lovely kiss along the way, and after that, I was sitting back on the rock while Lerato was kneeling on my jacket. She looked up at me with those big, beautiful dark eyes, and smiled.

“I am going to love taking your cock in my mouth,” she said, taking its head between her lips.

“Already feels lovely,” I said as waves of pleasure shot from my cock down to my balls and up across my tummy. I gasped involuntarily.

She knew what I liked after our experience and discussion about it on our first night together. As her lips and tongue worked my cock, I started to feel like I was levitating. Waves of tingles rushed around my body and coalesced into the most beautiful ache that she made grow with her lips and tongue.

She took me to the edge, a place I love to spend time.

“Slower, wait,” I managed to say, not wanting to go over the edge. “Stay edge.”

Damn, it felt so good, I wish I could make myself feel like that, I might never stop masturbating. There is no feeling like being managed at the edge. And Lerato did it so well despite it being a new experience.

“So good,” I moaned.

She edged me like that for a few minutes, it is hard to tell time when your world is centred around your cock, and everything is a pleasure-filled dream spent divorced from gravity.

It was getting to the point where I would not be able to avoid going over the edge, but I wanted badly to cum in her and make her cum in the process.

“Wait,” I practically screamed as I nearly fell over the edge. “Wanna fuck you.”

“I wouldn’t mind that,” said Lerato. “From the back”

“Oh yes,” I said, helping her orient so she was standing up, with her long legs providing just the right access as she leaned on the rock with her legs apart to give me access.

I didn’t say anything; I just slid my wet, hard cock into her pussy, and slowly pushed it deep into her, enjoying her sharp intake of breath as my cock filled her up.

While my cock was deep in her, I reached around and started making circles round and round her clit with my right hand.

“Fucking fantasy,” Lerato moaned. “Make me cum, Stefano.”

“I haven’t even moved,” I said, smiling at how quickly she could cum and recover for another one.

I started to move slowly in and out of her while my fingers circled her clit without applying very much pressure.

She arched her back to take me deeper, and I have to admit it was wonderful watching my cock slide into and out of her, my pale skin against her amazing dark chocolate brown skin. Just seeing such beauty in front of me was almost enough to make me cum, but I knew I had to wait. I so wanted to cum with Lerato.

“Fucks nice,” she moaned. “He does.”

I pushed deep and reached around to tease her clit with my fingers. I had hardly touched her clit when she moaned softly, “Don’t make me cum yet.”

I pulled my cock out and pushed it back as deep as I could go while slowing down and easing off the pressure and speed of my fingers on her clit. As I did this, I slowly let my orgasm build again until I knew that I would cum with her as soon as her orgasm started.

“Finger my clit,” Lerato moaned. “Make me cum, Stefano. Cum in me.”

I needed no more invitation, and before I knew it she was screaming in pleasure as another orgasm took hold of her. I let go of my own orgasm, and let it wash through my body as we experienced the extreme joy of cumming together. I kept pumping until my orgasm was completely finished, and Lerato was sighing in contentment.

Slowly, I pulled out of her, and we swapped position so she could lean on me, and we could hold one another and just feel each other’s joy.

“You complete me,” sighed Lerato. “Physically and intellectually. This is amazing.”

“I feel the same,” I said happily. “I hope we will have lots more time together somehow.”

“Yea,” sighed Lerato. “Let’s make it so.”

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments