Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexual Awakening - Part Two

"Barbara takes on two men at the same time."

24
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of the series, “A Sexual Awakening”. Two percent of this story is fiction, and Ninety-eight percent is true. I'm not telling which is which. Let me know in the comments as to which part you think is fiction. If you read my previous story, you'll remember that Babbs and I hooked up for a three-day weekend of fun. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was set up by her husband Anthony, who, through no direct fault of his own, was unable to please her sexually. Please read ‘A Sexual Awakening’"

Even though Babbs and Anthony remained married, they no longer lived together. Babbs bought a home near me in Westchester and Anthony has taken a small apartment in Manhattan.

Barbara has now come out of her shell. It only took three days for her to become a sexually liberated woman. In the last story, she went from being a timid little mousey lass to being a starving sexual lioness.

Barb and I met for lunch Monday and spoke about our sexual encounter a few weeks before. She told me about the dreams and fantasies that wracked her brain while she tried to sleep. Barbara, through no fault of her own, had been extremely sexually innocent/naive, having known nothing more than her husband's micropenis. I seemed to have kickstarted her Sex Ed course.

She was now a sexual powerhouse, and she wanted more. Her fantasies now ran to extremes. Far from being a sexually naive person, she was now an adventurous, albeit still naive, free spirit.

She dreamt of having three and foursomes with both men and women. She dreamed about having sex in public places. She wanted people to see the new Barbara. She had even purchased a new bed in anticipation of future conquests. It was a rather expensive Alaska Kingsize, 9ft x 9ft, a bed that would easily contain an orgy.

As we had lunch, she expressed her wish to be with two men. She couldn't get enough, she wanted to experience everything. Her exact words were, “I want to be fucked into oblivion.”

I told her that I had a young friend, David, who would most likely, be very willing to help out. His cock was, how shall I describe it? Massive, equine. Also, he was young, Twenty-five, and virile. He was very much like me in that he derived his pleasure from making someone else happy.

Barbara was intrigued, so she asked to meet him.

Seeing as he lived nearby, I texted and asked him to stop by the restaurant. David was a young tri-athlete with a long-distance runner's body and stamina.

He came to the restaurant and politely introduced himself as he sat down. David was a consummate gentleman. Well educated and well brought up. A respectful, respectable young man.

She thought herself very lucky to find two men to service her. We made small talk over lunch and drinks and Barbara asked when we could all get together for a little fun. David had no clue as to what he was getting himself into. The new Barbara was going to fuck him senseless. Maybe it would be the other way around.

Her panties were soaking wet thinking of the possibilities. She probably left a pussy print on the seat. The female server, who also had her eyes on us, knew why Barbara was squirming in her seat. We made arrangements to meet again at Barbara's home on Friday evening.

With four more days to go, Barbara was antsy with anticipation. Many times during those four days, she had shoved her hands in her panties and jilled herself to mind-numbing orgasms. This was something she could never achieve previously. She found herself daydreaming at work...rushing to her private bathroom for a quick finger full of herself. She even went so far as to lick her fingers after she came, something that would have repulsed her only a few weeks ago.

Friday took forever to arrive. After she picked and washed some fresh berries from her greenhouse garden, Barbara took a long relaxing bubble bath and applied dots of a delicate perfume to her breasts and thighs. This lioness was starving and her claws were sharp and ready.

David and I arrived at 5:00 PM bearing champagne and miniature pastries. Sitting in her living room, we nibbled on the pastries while polishing off a pitcher of Margaritas and shots of tequila. When we had finished our drinks and were quite relaxed. Babbs took David on a tour of her home and greenhouse, then we retired to her boudoir.

David and I both stood mesmerized as she did a little striptease for us. David was amazed at the body of this beautiful Forty-year-old woman.

She lay back on the bed and watched as David and I removed our clothes. True to form, I was wearing my signature Mickey Mouse nose boxers. David, at least, had more sensible underwear. Superman boxers for him. She giggled seeing this spectacle. We removed our shorts at the same time.

There was David's monster nine-inch cock, swinging back and forth, looking as though he had borrowed an elephant's trunk.

When Barb saw David's cock, her eyes bugged out of her head. She never expected a forearm-sized cock. (Don’t ever let anyone tell you that size doesn't count.) I felt rather inadequate with my mighty six-incher, but I work with what nature gave me. (I make up for my perceived inadequacies by being a voracious, and luckily, very good pussy eater.) She noticed that we had both shaved our boy bits for her. She licked her lips in anticipation.

We climbed up onto her bed, one of us on each side of her, and began to lightly stroke her nipples, those exquisitely sensitive, pink nipples. They stood out like pencil erasers, hard enough to cut glass. We both moved up to kiss her. It soon became apparent to her that David and I had no problems being this close to each other as we shared a steamy three-way kiss. This was going to be a very enlightening evening for her indeed.

We turned her onto her side. David hungrily kissed from her breasts down to her vulva, while I kissed her back and worked my way down to her tight little ass.

As we both met between her thighs, we could smell her musky excitement. David tasted the copious sweet juices that ran down her thigh. He worked his tongue across to her very swollen, glorious, thumb-sized clit as I hungrily tongued her sweet little rosebud. She thought that she had died and gone to heaven. That would be a recurrent thought throughout the evening.

Together, we used our tongues and lips to probe every inch of her southern territories. She was in sensory overload and immediately felt the beginnings of an orgasm building. Sensing this, we slowed our oral attack and teased her mercilessly. Our coordinated efforts brought her to a plateau and then let her down…brought her to another plateau and let her down again. So close!...sooo close! Aaarrrgh! Frustration! We were deliberately torturing her.

Finally, the teasing became too much to endure again and she grabbed both of us by the hair and pushed our faces deeper into her tortured holes. She bucked her hips like a wild horse as a continuous wave of mind-numbing orgasms took her. She held our heads so tightly to her groin that we could barely breathe. As she came, she screamed so loudly that I thought certainly the neighbors had to hear her.

This was just the beginning. Much like last Friday, she was gonna get ridden very hard and put away wet.

When she had recovered from her wave of orgasms, she made the two of us lie in a scissor position, our balls and asses together. She held our cocks together and took both of them in her mouth at the same time. She did her best to engulf both of us with her wet warm mouth.

She found this rather difficult as we both were rather thick. (Well, at least David was.) Trooper that she is, she weathered the storm and very soon had both of us moaning and thrusting upwards into her mouth. We were far from passive though, I was rubbing Barbara's clit and David had his middle finger cozily ensconced in her back door.

Almost simultaneously and without warning, we erupted in her mouth. Torrents of semen splashed the back of her throat as she tried to swallow whatever she could. A large portion of it ran out of her mouth but she hungrily slurped it up and did her best to swallow the overflow. When both cocks had finished pulsing, she sucked each one of us dry, dragging every last little bit of cum out of our cocks. I thought to myself, “Fuck! She's turning into a cum fiend.”

We relaxed and popped the champagne, leisurely sipping and feeding each other fresh berries from Barbara's garden. It became obvious to Barbara, watching us feed each other, that there would be many very interesting and deviant acts performed in this bedroom tonight. She thought to herself, “It’s gonna get hot as fuck in here.”

She asked us if we had ever spent any time sexually together. We admitted to having been in threesomes, foursomes. We'd been to swingers clubs together, having sex with a gal on a table where people were eating dinner. She desperately wanted to be in on this. It had always been a hidden fantasy of hers to watch two men suck each other off as she played with herself.

With the champagne finished, she went to her night table and withdrew a long thick double-ended dildo and the tube of warming lube, both of which I had bought for her. She told us that she wanted to see us 69 each other while she DP'd herself with the dildo. David, sweet easily recharged youth was already hard again. Me? Fear not, I had my little blue pills.

We maneuvered ourselves into a sixty-nine side-by-side and started gently teasing each other's cocks with our tongues.

As we sucked and teased each other's manhood, Barbara lubed the double dong and inserted one end in her rear and the other end in her twat. Again, she had died and gone to heaven. David and I were thoroughly engrossed in sucking each other's cocks as Barbara frantically rammed the dildo into her pussy and rosebud. The double penetration caused her holes to spasm, sending her into a state where her sight and hearing dimmed. All energy was focused on her lady parts.

A thousand suns exploded in her pelvis, and she collapsed, senseless, on the bed. She didn’t know what had happened to her. She couldn’t survive too many more like that one.

She deliberately slowed her breathing and contented herself to just watch as her lovers built to their own orgasms. She slowly licked her juices off of the dildo. “Mmm, I’m gonna like eating pussy.”

Sensing David's imminent eruption, I aimed the swollen beast over my shoulder toward Barbara and splashed her chest and belly with David's fiery blast. David had no intention of wasting my swimmers as he viciously sucked and bobbed on my cock. I held on to the back of David's head as I blasted wave after wave of hot come into the depths of David's hungry mouth.

This time, we wouldn’t recover so quickly. We had come multiple times within the last hour. We needed time to recharge, so we regaled Barbara with stories from our threesomes and our sexual adventures at Long Islands' many swingers clubs. She was awed by our doings. Two or three men with one woman, three women, and two men, etc.

She wanted it all and she didn’t want to wait. Having tasted her own pussy, she wanted more! She wanted someone to sit on her face and drown her in pussy juice the same way she had done to me last week. There was a burning fire in her that could not be quenched by semen alone. She was a ravenous beast and needed to feed.

Her hubby, Anthony, had unknowingly awakened and freed a sexual Kraken. A monster that had lived starving and dormant deep within her for too many years. She needed to taste pussy! She wanted to feast on the juices of a wild twenty-something-year-old vulva. Next week.

She pleaded with us to find some young lass to fill her needs. We both knew of a few wild girls that would be more than willing to donate their genitals and fluids to her cause. Her sexual hunger was out of control, she swore to us that she wouldn’t let anyone tame her this time.

Having fully recovered, I told her that we wanted to spit-roast her. She looked bewildered. "What the heck is a spit roast? Is that like double penetration?”

David chuckled at her naivete and explained to her that ‘spit roasting’ meant that she’d have one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy or butt. “With double penetration, one of us will be in your box and the other in your ass. Or, maybe we’ll both be in your pussy at the same time. We’ll see.”

Stunned by this new information she asked, “Wait! What!? Is that really possible? I hope you’re kidding about that.”

LunaraKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaraKiss

David told her, “Be patient, wild child, you’ll get that and more later on tonight.”

“More! How much more could there possibly be?” she asked innocently

I piped up and said with a devilish smile, ”You never know what's in Pandora's box until it's too late.”

She had wanted to be fucked into oblivion…looks like oblivion is the dish being served tonight. With second and third helpings.

I maneuvered myself to the end of the bed and pulled Barbara up onto her knees, David sat in front of her with his legs spread apart. She understood. She stuck her bottom up and wiggled it for me to enter from behind. Putting her elbows on the bed, she reached for David and pulled his hips toward her face.

His cock head looked different from mine. David’s was more pointed whereas mine was helmet-shaped. She had lots to learn about male anatomy. She's a very willing student. She'd get a gold star from her teachers.

While her mind was digesting all of this new info, I began to rub my swollen tip against her pussy thus bringing her back to the here and now. Her juices were flowing, trickling down her legs.

I thrust forward, plunging into her and sending her face down to David's waiting member. She opened her mouth and engulfed him easily. I pushed and pulled Barbara by the hips, her whole body rocking forward and backward plunging David’s cock into her throat.

She thought, "So this is spit-roasting. All that's missing is the BBQ sauce.” She giggled at this silly thought with a mouth full of cock causing David to ask what was funny. She shook her head. “Mmmberghmmllm.” You can’t speak with a throat full of cock. She continued sucking and receiving. She felt like a rag doll being tossed around by dogs.

I jackhammered her swollen kitty while my balls slammed her clit with each stroke. She loved how my balls hit her in just the right spot, sending waves of electricity through her entire pelvis.

She somehow managed to concentrate enough to point at the dildo on the bed. Understanding her gesture, I picked up the double dong and inserted it into her already slippery anus.

All three holes were now being filled and happily abused. She didn’t know which to pay more attention to, so she just let us toss her around like the aforementioned ragdoll and do as we pleased. I pushed and pulled thrusting deeply while twisting the dildo and plunging it into her bottom. David’s cock swelled in her throat.

She saw bright shooting stars in her head as she came, “Yyylllrrrggghhhmlllrghhh!” It would seem that you can’t scream with a cock in your throat either.

She felt that she would lose consciousness as David deposited yet another load of thick cream in her mouth. Unable to swallow, most of it spilled out running down his shaft and between his butt cheeks. Cum fiend that she now was, she would not waste such a bounty, so she told him to turn over and she firmly buried her face in his ass and slurped up every salty drop.

I lost my mind when I saw her do this. I pulled the dildo out and rammed my cock into her ass, pushing so hard that I thought my balls would explode. Barbara and I came at the same time, me spasming into her rectum and her screaming between David's ass cheeks.

My sight dimmed as I nearly fainted and collapsed onto Barbara’s back. We lay on the bed with her sandwiched between us. The sweat was pouring off of us, completely drenching the bed. When I was somewhat capable of coherent thought, I herded the two of them off to the shower.

Her bathroom is very large. The walk-in shower has multiple heads with aromatics and room for at least six adults. Sitting on the padded granite seat, we let the hot steamy spray relax us, making us all rather sleepy.

After a thorough soak in the vanilla-scented vapors, we went back to the bedroom. David helped her to put fresh linens on the bed and we all crawled up and, with Barbara cradled in the middle, fell into a deep sleep. I hadn’t come so hard or so often in the last 10 years.

We slept for over three hours. Barb woke up with a painfully full bladder. “Oh damn! I gotta pee.” A sudden delightful thought came to her, "They’re gonna pee in me!”

Gleefully she called to us, “Hey! Sleepy Sammies! Wake up! I have to pee!” We slowly opened their eyes wondering what the racket was all about. “I have to peee!” David was groggy and clueless, but I woke right up and ran with her to the shower. Babs told me to kneel down, “I’m gonna pee on your chest!”

I couldn't wait, “My face too…all over me!” She pulled her lips apart and took deep breaths. She groaned, the stream wouldn’t start. ”Come onnn!! Peee goddamnit!” The dam finally broke.

Five hours' worth of urine exploded from her, sending an unruly spray of hot liquid all over my body. David sleepily came into the bathroom and goggled at the spectacle before him. “Holy fuuuck! Save some for me!” He stepped into the shower as Barbara turned towards him and sprayed him from the chest down. “It’s so fucking hot! This is incredible!” She was finally empty.

David and I both had to pee badly. Barb said, “Do you remember what I asked for last week?” David looked questioningly at me. I explained, “She peed on me last week, and I peed in her pussy. Barb said she wanted me to pee in her asshole, I’m just not certain as to how.”

A thousand-watt lightbulb bloomed in Barbara’s head, and she yelled, ”I know how! Hang on.” She ran to the kitchen and returned carrying a large funnel. She raised the funnel on high like an Olympic torch and shouted, “This is how! You stick the funnel in my ass and pee into it”.

Bug-eyed, David just stared at her. “Were you a mad scientist in a previous life?” We all burst out laughing.

Barbs washed the funnel and brought it into the shower. She lay herself down on the padded bench and pulled her legs back behind her head. Her ass was pointed at the ceiling. "Put the funnel in me, then piss your brains out.”

The two of us started peeing into the funnel, taking care not to spill any. Our hot pee flowed into her bowels until it overflowed. She screamed, "Look out, toilet!” David pulled the funnel out and Barbara ran to sit on the toilet.

A hot river of urine cascaded from her as she rubbed her clit. The two of us watched, shocked. Neither of us had ever witnessed anything like this. When the river had run dry, the three of us took another long shower.

Clean and refreshed from our ordeal, Barbara turned the bedroom lights on and led us by our cocks to the floor-length window. She opened the drapes and knelt in front of us. She alternated, sucking one cock and then the other, in full view of any possible passers-by. “Let 'em look, maybe they’ll learn something.”

Who are you, and what have you done with my friend Barbara?

We were getting close to blowing our loads when Barbara stopped sucking, jumped up, and ran for the bed. We stood there open-mouthed…bewildered. What the fuck just happened?

Barb said, “Payback can be a bitch, and so can I. That's what you get for torturing me before. Now bring those beautiful cocks over here! I want this double penetration that you promised me.”

“Which one of us do you want where, your Highness?” David said as he bowed to the queen.

Barbara thought for a moment. “I don’t know…surprise me.”

I asked if she had anything that we could use as a blindfold. She flounced over to her dresser and pulled out a long black scarf. David wrapped it around her head, completely covering her eyes. This was an unexpected turn of events for her.

We did a rock, paper, scissors to decide who got her pussy. I won. I lay down on the bed and David silently guided Barb to sit on my cock. He pulled her into a semi-kneeling position so that he could have easy access to her ass.

As I slowly and silently thrust up into her, David kneeled behind her and lubed her asshole. He inserted his finger. She began a sing-song moan, "That’s not what I want back there.” Her statement was met with silence.

David lubed his cock as I pulled back. He guided his member alongside mine and we slowly went in together. Before she realized what was happening, we were both balls-deep in her twat.

"Oooh myyyyfuuuckinnng gaaahhhd! You’re gonna kill meee!”

We slowly alternated strokes. I pushed in as David was pulling out, our cocks rubbing together. I had to wrap my arms around her and hang on because she was bucking and rearing like a wild rodeo bull. She moaned, screamed, growled, and gnashed her teeth. Unintelligible sounds came from her as she clawed at the sheets.

Then David kicked it up a notch. He switched the vibrating butt plug on and slid it into her ass. People that live three miles away most likely heard her wail! Wave after wave of nonstop stimulation caused her to let out one long strangled scream. She fainted, falling lifelessly on top of me. I checked her pulse and smiled at David. "She's ok."

A double helping of oblivion had been served. Just as the good lady ordered.

We slept till 4:00 am and woke up horny as hell. Barbara woke us by sucking on each alternately. What a way to wake up.

She wanted to control the next thing we did. After a quick pee, (in the toilet this time) she made us scissor again. She lubed our butts and the double dong. I wondered what she had in mind. I didn’t have to wait long.

Barb inserted the dong into both of our asses, sliding it back and forth. We both enjoyed her ministrations immensely as both of our cocks rose to full height. She lubed both of her holes and took me in her ass while David's cock slid into her sore, abused pussy.

She slowly started to ride us. Ever so slowly letting her rosebud get used to me. When she was comfortable, she quickened the pace. Soon she was bouncing and grinding furiously on us. We both thrust upwards to match her strokes. The dildo was doing its job and I had to think of lawnmowers, grandma, dried-up old lady naughty bits, anything to keep from coming too soon. Barb pinched her nipples while David tried his best to rub her clit. I was getting close...really close.

The multiple stimulations from both cock and ass were too much for me. My pelvic muscles spasmed violently as I erupted volcano-style in Barbara’s asshole. I felt as if I had emptied my entire insides into her rectum. Everything from semen to bone marrow. I was, officially and unequivocally, done.

As my dick softened, it plopped out of Barbara's ass. Lube and semen flowed onto me and the bed. Barb was too busy fucking David to even think about closing her back door. I couldn’t remain awake and fell asleep as Barbara came on David's cock again and again. She saw that David was very close to losing it so she slid off of him and finished him with her mouth.

Soaking wet with every fluid imaginable, Barbara pulled the blanket over the three of us. She fell asleep while comically slapping herself in the face with David’s flaccid cock.

It was now 11:00 am, and we woke bleary-eyed and exhausted. I procured warm wet washcloths and cleaned Barbara as best I could. David made tea for her, he knew her throat was going to be very sore for days to come.

She regained consciousness and hugged and kissed us. Words were unnecessary. She gingerly sipped her hot tea as she began to recover. We bundled ourselves into a clean blanket and held her as we fell once again into a blissfully dreamless sleep.

We all slept till late afternoon and showered together. No, we didn’t have sex in the shower, we were all too sore and drained of fluid to be able to perform again. Besides, we’d been fucking on and off for almost Twenty-four hours.

More berries and some coffee brought us to a wakeful state. We got dressed and hugged her tightly, I for one, didn’t want to leave her. Goodbyes were said and we told her that we’d find a young lady for the next play date.

She... would be ready. (Insert dramatic music here.)

Fin

So, which part was fiction? Please comment, and thank you very much for reading.

Published 
Written by Fire_Island
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments