Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lila Makes Three

"Very quickly, Lila became a wonderful addition to our family."

28
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Lila

The 'cleaning' continued as Gerry and Jim brought me to a warm-water climax in the confines of their wonderful shower. Gerry was busy tonguing my ass from the beginning and agitating my clitty with his fingers. As if that wasn't enough, Jim chewed and bit my impliable nipples like it was the first set he'd ever seen. I wailed into the downpour as my new two favorite men brought on a climax like I hadn't felt in far too long.

I trembled from my acme for several minutes as Gerry cleaned up my ejaculation and Jim surrendered to my unquenchable kisses. Jim had held me up with my legs still wrapped around as my quivering subsided. I felt a soapy sponge brushing across my back and butt as Gerry soaped me up. Dropping my feet to the ground, I turned and let Gerry do my front as well. For the next ten minutes or so, we took turns washing each other and taking liberties as we wanted. When the water was turned off, the drying process began. It was almost as much fun, and took several more minutes to detach ourselves from one another.

"Since I've already cum, I feel that I should be made airtight first to be sure that each of you orgasms as well. I know it's selfish of me to want you both first, but I insist. Any arguments?"

"None from me," Jim said as he picked me up and carried me to their bed.

"Any preference as to who takes what end?" Gerry inquired.

"I'd love to suck you first if that's okay? In fact, why don't you start in my mouth and finish in my ass? That way, I have you each, both ways."

"Sounds delightful!" Gerry replied as he did some basic makeup, then donned his wig and stockings. Jim and I sat on the bed with me on all fours as we ogled Gerry and waited with great anticipation for his transformation to be complete. In my spare time, I pressed my pining ass into Jim's face and pinned him to the bed as I swallowed his growing member. Watching Gerry roll his stockings up his smooth, sexy legs pushed me into overdrive. I drew Jim's cock deep into my throat while sucking his balls into my mouth as well.

"Oh, my Goddd!" Jim shouted after lifting my hips from his face as he flooded my belly with several injections of his scalding spunk. With his proclamation made, Jim dropped me back onto his face and sucked my clitty with only one intent in mind. Between his obvious skill and Gerry's sexy show, I was already close to blowing my own load. Then, like a gurl possessed, Gerry moved to my face and slipped his hard-on where Jim's had just exited. And just like that, I was being worked at both ends. Not exactly what I had in mind, but it was my fault. Even still, I was the middle of a delicious three-way, so I wouldn't complain.

Gerry

Watching Lila take Jim's cock and balls like that had me as rigid as I'd been in twenty years. I had a feeling that watching me dress ramped her up a little, and I played it up when I realized how into it she was. But that deepthroat job that she gave Jim was something straight out of a porno. Once I was done dressing, what little I was, I guided my hard-on straight toward her abiding mouth. Lila's hands found my upper thighs as she sucked me into her jowls to the root.

As Lila worked me like a pro, I could tell that she was beginning to lose focus. Jim was sucking her little clit like a man starving for cum. They both just orgasmed only minutes ago, so I was pretty sure that Jim wouldn't be getting what he was working so hard for. Even so, I could see that his prick was regaining its prior perseverance, so maybe it was time to make this girl airtight.

"Take that ass, Jim! Give this cute little thing exactly what she asked for!"

Popping off her swollen and reddened clitty, Jim growled ferally, like an animal preparing to take its prey. Slipping backward and out from under Lila, he quickly had ahold of her hips before plunging wholeheartedly into her needy ass. Her sucking changed drastically as Jim worked her backdoor in full powerful strokes. I could hear Lila's whimpers as she tried in vain to attend to my own pistoning cock without much success.

We moved in see-saw sync taking everything Lila had while giving her all we could. I noticed that Jim's hands had moved to her breasts and pulled on her nips like he was milking them. The sounds that were attempting to escape her cock-filled mouth had me nearing my own peak. I think that Lila could tell that I was getting close.

Without any warning, Lila pushed me back and gargled, "Cum in my ass."

Jim saw what happened and heard her instruction before easing out and crawling off the bed to switch positions. I moved on my knees into position but took some time to give her gaping pucker a little oral love. I'm quite sure that Lila could take much more than a couple of old fuckers like us could give her, but that wasn't the point. I wanted to show her that we cared for her, and this was one more way to do that.

As I descended to lap at her scarlet pucker, I saw Jim follow my lead as he knelt down to kiss her drool-coated face. During our oral pleasuring, we gently rolled Lila onto her back while continuing.

"Make love to me, Gerry," Lila cooed between kisses with Jim as I continued to tickle her buttocks with my swirling tongue.

I teased Lila a little longer, lingering on her compact clitty before finally relenting. Moving up her torso, I kissed her taut abdomen while raising and spreading her firm thighs. Jim and Lila were making sloppy noises as their faces and tongues dueled. Reaching her firm a-cup breasts, I took great joy in sucking and nibbling on her rigid little nips. Arching my back as I did so, allowed my lower body to continue forward until I felt my tip reach her entrance. That's when Lila's hips began to squirm.

Lila

These two had already driven me crazy more than once in the last twenty-four hours, and now they were at it again. Feeling Gerry's member bumping against my craving boy-cunt, I began gyrating my hips to allow him to gradually fill my wanton cove. It was a slow warmth that spread throughout my core as Gerry leisurely pumped my wanton hole.

"Go give Gerry what I'm getting, lover," I whispered to Jim as his tongue tickled my ear.

"Mmmm!" I heard in stereo as each of my men relished the thought.

With one last long lingering kiss, Jim moved onto the bed behind Gerry. Gerry came to a halt at full depth to allow Jim to get situated. I knew when Jim had penetration Gerry because he let out a soft growl. I pulled Gerry's face and body down onto me, and we writhed against each other's bodies as our lips met. From then on, Jim was the movement maker. He started off languidly but always with a little bump as he hit bottom. This gave Gerry and me each a little charge as we continued to grind each other.

Jim's penetration gradually increased in speed and hunger until he was giving Gerry what he obviously loved, a good hard fuck. Due to all of our recent activity, it lasted for more than a few minutes, and near the end, I could hear Jim panting pretty heavily. Gerry's crescendo was already at hand, and I kissed him even more shamelessly to aid in his climax. Reaching up with a free hand, I pulled Jim's face down onto Gerry's, and they kissed awkwardly as Jim filled Gerry.

Wrapping a hand around Gerry's head as well, I held these two wonderful beings against me as they each recovered. We gradually slipped apart as my men moved between my parted thighs. They ate me with patient hunger. Their obvious intent was to bring me to another apex and it was working. These two darling lovers were clearly intent on letting me know that I was more than welcome. They were sharing the love that they had for each other and it was amazing.

Jinx_Vi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jinx_Vi

Their oral activities slowed as they made their way alongside me, and the three of us snuggled closely before drifting off.

Jim

The sun was setting as we once again awoke. Hands wandered for a minute or two before I felt my belly grumbling and suggested that it was time for dinner. We all got up and dressed enough to keep our focus.

"So, I know what sorts of things Gerry enjoys eating, but what are your favorites?" I questioned Lila.

"I'll eat almost anything, but my guilty pleasure is a big juicy burger cooked medium on the grill. Of course, there will need to be cheese, lettuce, and tomato, not to mention all the other condiments. Got any such thing?" Lila inquired.

"You're a girl after my own heart!" I exclaimed as I popped open the fridge and dragged out all the fixin's for just such a meal. I got Gerry on prepping the veggies and Lila on making the patties as I cleaned the grill and got it started. We broke out some beers and had a great time making and eating dinner. We continued sitting around the outdoor table on Gerry's porch and chatted about our lives. Finally taking a moment to look at the time, I announced, "Wow! It is nearly eleven o'clock."

Gerry and Lila looked my way and began snickering.

"What? Gerry and I both have to get up early to run our businesses," I added as an explanation.

"Well, I guess that I'd better get going," Lila responded as she stood up from her chair.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gerry piped up.

"I just assumed that the past-your-bedtime thing was a hint," Lila suggested.

"It was nothing of the sort. It was merely a reminder that we need to get some shut-eye, that's all. We both get up quite early in the morning to get to our respective businesses. Plus, tomorrow is the bitch of all days. Monday!" I shouted rather theatrically as the two of them began laughing once again.

"I think it's bedtime, you two, and no hanky-panky, just sleep," Gerry stated as we all headed for bed and cuddled up.

My alarm started at five-thirty a.m., and I snoozed it to snuggle up against the warm body next to me. I realized quickly that it was Lila as my meandering hand found her little clitty. Just as I was getting into feeling her all over, it annoyed me again. Knowing that it was time to rise, I slipped from the warm bed and made my way to the kitchen. I got the coffee started before hopping in the shower. After a quick cleanup, I dried off and grabbed some coffee for myself and my two lovers.

Walking into the bedroom, all I saw was Gerry's head rolled back with his eyes closed and a large bump in the middle of the bed bobbing up and down. It was clear to even a blind man what my two paramours were up to. Setting their cups over on Gerry's nightstand, I announced that I'd dropped them off before getting dressed.

Gerry

She was insatiable. I awoke to hands roaming my body as Lila nibbled on my ear and neck while whispering, "Jim got me all riled up and then left me to get into the shower, so I'm taking it out on you."

The next thing that I knew, Lila had me flat on my back as she inhaled my growing dong. As she worked me like a pro, I heard the tell-tale sound of a coffee cup being placed on my nightstand before Jim's statement of such. I was so close that my eyes were screwed too tightly closed to acknowledge his kindness. It was just as I began filling Lila's mouth with my morning seed that Jim proclaimed," Have a nice day, lovers!" before closing the door behind him.

As I lay there panting like the old man that I was, Lila moved up my torso and clutched me tight as we smooched sporadically.

"So, is there anything that I can help you with today? I am quite good with numbers and computers. I'd love to be able to lighten your workload now that I've helped with the other one," Lila offered, amused with her wordplay.

"You know, actually, there is. I've been having trouble with my PC lately, and with your obvious knowledge, maybe you could help me get it running properly again."

"I'd love to help any way I can. Now, let's get cleaned up so that you can get some work done today," Lila offered energetically.

We hopped out of bed and hit the shower, where there was a little more play. Before it got too heated, Lila shut off the water and grabbed some towels to keep us moving along. She seemed to be in full work mode now, with the exception of an occasional kiss. After a little more coffee and a banana, we moved to my shop, where I put her in charge of fixing my PC. The girl was a wiz and, within an hour or so, had my computer running like new.

Lila buzzed the door to the shop area to get my attention. When I came out, she asked if there was anything else that she could help with. I sat down and showed her my billing software. We ran through one of my jobs that needed to be invoiced, and she quickly got the gist. Handing her several more jobs that needed to be billed, I went back to the shop as she got busy, too.

Lila

It felt good to be useful for once. I'd grown very tired of being the trophy piece that I'd become over the last decade or so. With these two lovers and their businesses, I could make a real difference and maybe a real home. With all those thoughts running through my mind, I teared up a little, thinking that maybe I'd finally found a family.

Jim

Lunchtime approached as I was finishing off a simple but large job on the Hamada 770 two-color press. It was a fifty-thousand-sheet run, and at nearly top speed, I'd managed to finish just after twelve noon. I was already ahead of the game, and for a Monday morning, that was doing something. With that one under my belt and boxed up, I called down to the local deli for a sandwich. They told me to give them about fifteen minutes before I came to get my food.

In the interim, I called over to Gerry's shop to see if he'd managed to get any work done with that sexy little minx hanging around.

"Hello! Gerry's Woodworking. How may I help you?" came the cheerful response to my phone call.

"Are you sure this is Gerry's place? I don't remember talking to such a chipper young lady the last time I called there."

"Chipper? How old are you, Sir?" came Lila's sly response.

"Old enough to take you out back and teach you a lesson," I quipped.

"Mmm, that sounds like fun," Lila cooed.

"So, are you helping Gerry with some of his office work?"

"Hey! Let's get back to that out-back thing," she mock-pouted.

"Don't you worry that pretty little face of yours. I'll be taking you out back on a regular basis to tan that perfect little ass of yours."

"Oh baby, that sounds like a whole lot of fun! Dragging me out to the woodshed where all sorts of sordid acts have taken place. Tying me to your workbench and taking your time to probe and titillate me properly. Of course, you'll have to gag me so that the neighbors don't hear the oral emanations from me as you perform your vile acts upon my tender flesh..." Lila trailed off.

I could tell that her mind had wandered deeply down the slut hole, and I was not going to interrupt her joy.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments