Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs Jenkins And The Sixthformers

"Mature woman and two young admirers meet up for sex"

17
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Hannah Jenkins was a married woman aged fifty-three although she prided herself that she usually looked considerably younger. She was very curvy and maybe just a touch overweight but regularly caught the eye of males of all ages. Her marriage to Charles was more or less in name only because they both got sexual pleasure elsewhere and currently Charles was shagging a twenty-two-year-old secretary. The couple was quite wealthy as they owned various businesses and a number of properties.

It was a Friday afternoon and Hannah was currently in one of the shops that they owned and was very aware that she was attracting the interest of two boys who were wearing the uniform of the local boys' school sixth form. Hannah was wearing a black trouser suit the trousers of which accentuated her rounded buttocks and she deliberately bent over to look in a cabinet and held the pose knowing that the two sets of teenage eyes would be fixed on her arse.

She eventually moved towards the shop door and opened it but closed it again without leaving because she fully expected the boys to discuss the woman that, they thought, had just left the shop. There was a cabinet between them and the door making them unaware that she had not left.

Sure enough one of the boys said, "Fuck, did you see the arse on that?"

The other one replied, "Yes, and her tits, I would love to get my hands on them."

The two boys were aged seventeen but close to eighteen and were named Stephen Punton and Alex Simpkins.

Hannah smiled to herself and thought that she could have lots of fun with these two young men but she thought that she should wait outside the shop and the opportunity for her to leave came when another lady entered the shop and held the door open for her to go out.

Very soon the two boys left the shop and were surprised to see this very attractive woman stood just outside.

"Good afternoon boys," she said.

They both mumbled, "Good afternoon madam."

They were obviously unaware that she had heard their remarks but they very soon became aware when she asked, "Which one of you liked my arse?"

Both boys spluttered but the fact that Stephen's face seemed to go the redder of the two suggested that it was probably him so turning her eyes to Alex she said, "So you are the one that likes my tits."

Now both boys were very red-faced and were trying to mumble apologies but Hannah said, "No need to apologise, I like having young men like you fancying me."

That made them both feel a bit better but they were still tongue-tied so Hannah said, "You do fancy me don't you?"

They both nodded their agreement so she continued, "How would you two like to have a bit of fun with me?"

Despite the bravado of their talk, they were both close to totally inexperienced when it came to dealing with females but they both had a very good idea what this gorgeous woman meant by 'fun'.

At last one of them, Stephen Punton, had just about got his voice back and he heard himself saying, "Um, we should be getting back to school."

"Yes I was not thinking about now but tomorrow is Saturday and I wondered if you two would like to meet me then and go back to one of my houses with me," she suggested.

Now the two boys did not know who this woman was but seemingly she was rich and certainly she was attractive and she seemed to be offering them sex on a plate. The fact that neither of them had had proper sex before made them feel both excited and a bit daunted.

Once they had established that she was indeed serious they arranged to meet this woman at one o'clock the following afternoon as they had the afternoon and early evening free before being required to return to school.

They were just about to part when the woman said, "Oh, if we are going to fuck we had better know each other's names, my name is Hannah."

The word 'fuck' had hit the boys like a bolt out of the blue but they managed to stammer, "Stephen" and "Alex" almost simultaneously.

"Ok boys, see you tomorrow," said Hannah who turned and sensed the two pairs of eyes on her swaying backside.
 

The boys did not sleep much that night because there was every likelihood that they would both be losing their virginity on the Saturday. Hannah Jenkins was looking forward to what she hoped would be two sizeable young cocks.

She picked them up at the designated place, they were in school uniform although officially they were not on school duty.

"Hello boys, ready for some fun?" she asked knowing that their answer would not be negative. She drove to a secluded cottage that she and her husband owned on the edge of town, one that she had used for sexual liaisons more than once.

Hannah was again wearing trousers but this pair was even tighter than those of the trouser suit and Stephen and Alex looked at her buttocks as she unlocked the door of the cottage. Once inside the two boys discarded their blazers and removed their ties but Hannah stopped them from going further at this stage because she wanted some fun.

She first gave the two young men, in turn, a long passionate kiss and fondled their crotch over their trousers as she was doing it. She was quite impressed with the bulges that her kissing and fondling produced.

She took a bottle of wine from the drinks cabinet, this was not a particularly expensive wine but it would certainly help relieve any nervousness the two teenage boys might be feeling. The three of them swigged in turn from the bottle before Hannah led the way up the stairs.

"Now am I right in thinking that neither of you have fucked before?" she asked and told them that it was nothing to be ashamed of when they confirmed that she was correct.

She gave them the wine bottle to again swig from but had no more herself as she would have to get the boys back to town after their time together. As Stephen and Alex drank some more wine they realised that their trousers were being lowered by Hannah. She was very impressed with the large bulges in the white underpants that each boy was wearing and she was aware of how wet she was feeling between her legs.

"Now as this is the first time for both of you I am going to get rid of those bulges that you have at the moment, don't worry I am sure that they will swiftly return."

By now they had stepped out of their trousers and she had now removed their underpants and was stroking one erect penis with each hand. She then used her mouth moving from one to the other after a few licks and sucks on each and both young men were clearly rapidly approaching ejaculation. She got them to stand hip to hip and wanked both cocks fast and their squirming told her that very soon spunk would be flying.

Both penises were close to her face and she shrieked with laughter as first Alex and then Stephen started to fire spurt after spurt of cum onto her face and into her hair. Once they had finished spunking she scooped some of the cream into her mouth before telling them to complete their nakedness by removing their shirts.

The boys were giggling after the experience they had just had but knew that there were more experiences to come.

"Which of you wanted my tits, Alex wasn't it?" she asked as she stood up and removed her blouse revealing large breasts encased in a bra and displaying an impressive cleavage. It was indeed Alex and his penis was already noticeably hardening as he accepted her nodded invitation to put his hands on her breasts. He caressed them over her bra before she put her hands behind her and unclasped the item of clothing leaving the youth massaging her naked tits and making her almost purr.

"You had better get at my arse Stephen," she said to the other young man and he was instantly behind her with his hands on her buttocks before, with her prompting, dragging her trousers down and off leaving him looking at her large round panty covered backside.

Stephen was in heaven as he pulled down her knickers to expose her bare arse and he kissed her cheeks as Alex got his mouth on one of her tits. Alex then had a hand between her legs feeling her now saturated cunt and that, along with Stephen's attention to her backside, had her squirming and longing for a fuck.

"I need a cock, which of you is going to be first?" Hannah almost demanded.

"Me, I will," said Stephen from behind her.

Seeing the slightly disappointed look on Alex's face Hannah said, "Don't worry sweetie, you will get to fuck me too."

Hannah took a packet of condoms from a draw, the need for one was always a possibility, and expertly slid one over Stephen's erection.

"You like my arse so you can fuck me from behind," said Hannah getting on all fours on the bed.

For a moment Stephen marvelled at the sight before him before approaching the woman and getting his cock at her entrance. With a bit of assistance and encouragement, he was sliding his erect penis into a cunt for the first time. As Stephen started to rock backwards and forwards and gain confidence Hannah beckoned Alex to be in front of her and she took his erection into her mouth.

Stephen had his eyes closed as he savoured the feeling of his cock going in and out of a well-used cunt and Hannah sucked on Alex's prick as she felt the joy of being shafted by a hard young man. Hannah was fast approaching the first of what she expected to be several orgasms and Stephen was starting to feel his spunk building for an explosion.

Hannah sucked furiously on Alex as the first wave of her orgasm hit her and all three of them were making noises that were beyond description. Stephen could hold no longer and his spunk spurted into his condom as he let out a long groan and Hannah stopped sucking Alex to say, "Yes, that is it, oh fuck yes."

Alex had hardly stopped cumming before Hannah said to Alex, "Now you, you give me a fucking," and she put a rubber on him.

She was on her back with legs in the air as she guided the other young man's cock into her and now Alex felt his cock entering a cunt for the first time. Alex made up for his inexperience with his enthusiasm and very soon his ramming of her cunt had Hannah cumming again, very loudly. Alex felt very pleased with himself and continued to shaft her and took her to another climax before he too filled his condom with spunk.

For the moment, with them all sated, the three naked bodies lay entwined with Hannah kissing from one boy to the other with both boys giggling with the pleasure and sense of achievement.

A while later, after various fondling of breasts and buttocks, fingering of cunts, and stroking and sucking of penises all three of them were ready to go again and the boys were on their backs on the bed with a small space in between them and each with a condom sheathed erection. Hannah stood naked above them before first lowering herself onto Alex's pole and riding him for a while before moving over and riding Stephen for a while.

Her up and down movements on each cock were getting more frantic and she was riding Stephen when she yelled out, "Fuck, shit I am cumming again."

She was still in the throes of this orgasm when she moved onto Alex to complete this latest climax on him. Neither boy was going to last much longer and on her next session bouncing on Stephen he again filled a condom with spunk and soon thereafter Alex did the same.

Time was ticking on and before long the boys were going to have to be back at school so the three of them showered and dressed and, after a very long snog with each boy, Hannah dropped them back near to the school.

When they left the school early that afternoon the two boys were virgins but on their return to school, they were virgins no more.

Hannah had acquired both of their phone numbers and they parted near the school with the indications being that their afternoon of sex would be repeated in the not too distant future.

Hannah Jenkins had enjoyed her fucking that Saturday afternoon but did wonder how much better it would be if they dispensed with the condoms next time.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments