Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"James and Marta are at a resort on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica for their honeymoon, having been married by Elizabeth Beech, the just-retired wedding coordinator. Their friend and playmate, seventeen-year-old Sammi, is with them – and as more than just a travel companion! You do not need to read the other chapters of Quantum Slut to enjoy this one, but it will enhance your reading experience if you do!"

I was watching her eyes. She was seated opposite me, desperate to cum and I wouldn’t let her. I was demanding she did something that might be impossible in this state – explain quantum theory to me. Not the easy parts, the hard ones. I was curious what she was going to do – and my cock has leaking pre-cum like crazy in anticipation.

This was our wedding night, and it was a hell of a way to treat my bride. The only thing is, I wanted it this way. And so did she – even if she protested. Whimpered. Pleaded. Begged.

Then her eyes changed, and I saw why she was perhaps the world’s leading authority on quantum physics: because her mind would permit nothing less. I saw a deep focus take over, overcoming all the demands of her body.

She took a deep breath and her body language changed. Her back straightened, and her forehead smoothed. Her fists, fastened by red leather cuffs to the red leather collar around her neck, relaxed. Her breathing slowed and returned to something approaching normal.

She had transcended her body and was living entirely in her mind now, and it didn’t matter how hard the egg was vibrating in her cunt. She could no longer feel it; it was no longer there.

“What’s the smallest particle known to humanity?” she asked quietly.

I sat back, unsure where she was going with this. “The quark.”

She smiled slightly. “And what are quarks made of?”

“Uh…I don’t know. What?”

Now she sat back and gave me a big smile. “Nobody knows but God – and She’s not telling so far.”

“What about superstring theory?”

“What about it? In my humble opinion…”

I snorted.

“…in my humble opinion,” she shot back, “…it’s guesswork, not theory. There’s no evidence. A theory has at least some evidence to indicate that it might be correct.”

She paused and thought for a moment. “I think reality is fractal. You know what fractals are, right?”

I nodded. Fractals were infinitely detailed patterns that go down and down and down. Anyone who has ever googled images of “fractals” has been hypnotized by them and their unreal beauty. But what Marta meant was that the closer you zoom in on a fractal image, the more detail appears. There is no end to it.

So, what she meant was that there was no final particle, no smallest quark or whatever.

“So, what is reality, then?”

She looked at me for a moment, a hint of a smirk on her lips, and finally said, “Mathematics. One of my contemporaries, physicist Max Tegman, recently said, ‘Everything in our world is purely mathematical – including you.’” [1]

I just stared at her. She had answered the question I had asked, the one that I had spent months and millions of dollars to ask, the one that had eluded me from the first time I had read her published scientific paper. She had explained it in simple words, every one of which I understood, yet I was no further ahead than I had been all those months ago.

I stared at her, then asked, “Why?”

She shook her head. “You’re a mathematician. You know better than to ask that question. The only answer is: because.

“Physics only seeks answers to the questions ‘What’ and ‘How.’ We leave questions of ‘Why’ to the theologians and philosophers.”

She pursed her lips, closed her legs, and said, “NOW will you let me cum?” Her icy control collapsed, she started crying, deep wracking sobs and hinged forward onto the floor.

I quickly moved down to her and unclipped her hands, then held her and whispered, “Of course you may cum, my darling wife.”

I held her close as she shivered into a massive orgasm.

I don’t know how I got so lucky to be married to her, but I love this woman with all my heart, which seems strange, when you consider I had spent the last several hours denying her permission to cum, and torturing her to the edge of sanity.

~~~~~

I made it up to her during the night, and then some. I lost count, but I believe she came seven distinct times – and was exhausted and begging me to stop by the seventh. I did stop, and held her close, kissing and hugging her until she fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. I followed shortly afterward and felt a special glow holding her, knowing that she belonged to me – and I to her – for the rest of our lives.

We woke to brilliant sunshine and bright blue skies out of our windows, with the Pacific Ocean stretching away into the distance. We lay in bed for a while, just cuddling and chatting. I apologized for being so mean to her the night before. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, but somehow, in the light of day, it made me feel like a heel.

She looked at me and smiled, “My Lord, whatever pleases you, pleases me.” Then her smile turned just a tad nasty, and she added, “But next time, perhaps you will believe me when I say you’re not a quantum physicist, and wouldn’t understand?”

I laughed. “I already knew that! But it doesn’t relieve the itch at the back of my head – my need to know.”

She smiled at me, then stretched up and kissed me. “I know that itch. It’s driven me relentlessly since I was in my early teens.” She looked sad. “I’m not sure I – or anyone else – will ever really know how the universe works, especially if I’m right about it being fractal.”

I leaned over and kissed her, and decided to change the subject. “So, my lady wife, what would you like to do today?”

She grinned at me.

I laughed, “I mean aside from that!”

“You mean there is something else on a honeymoon?”

I smiled, then said, “Well, there’s the spa. They can pamper you.”

“Sure…when I have nothing better to do.” And she grinned at me again.

“Well…how about deep sea fishing? They have boats with a crew, and can help us…”

I stopped because she screwed up her face in distaste.

I picked up the binder with all the activities they offered and thumbed through it. “Here we go. How about horseback riding along the beach?”

She sat up suddenly and leaned forward. “Could we? I love horseback riding! I haven’t done it since I was a girl!”

I nodded to her and smiled.

“But…there’s no hurry is there, my Lord husband? I’d love to say good morning to my favorite…appendage.” She slid down the bed, found my semi-hard “appendage,” and kissed it good-morning.

“Well, it does say early mornings and late afternoons are best – for horseback riding – so…no, we’re in no…uhhh…there’s no hurry at all!” I stroked her head and encouraged her forward as she took my cock into her mouth.

~~~~~

Once I saw what Marta was planning to wear – a black bikini top and thong with a translucent cover-up – I insisted that we apply a high SPF sunscreen all over her body – even the tiny areas that were covered by her bikini. And, of course, I had to help her, making sure she was well covered – and very wet – before she put it on.

I mean, you don’t want to risk sub-burn, especially on your honeymoon, right?

We eventually made our way down to the beach-side stables, where the stable-hands helped us select horses. I got a bay gelding, and she picked a chestnut mare that she liked the look of. The hands were saddling them up when we heard a familiar voice, “Hey! Marta! James! Are you guys going riding too?”

I turned, and there was Sammi, and behind her Elizabeth Beech, both dressed in beachwear. “We decided to go riding – won’t it be fun?”

I didn’t know whether to feel annoyed or pleasantly surprised. On the one hand, Sammi was always fun. On the other hand, I hadn’t really had that much time alone with Marta since the wedding. And on the third hand…what was Elizabeth doing here?

Marta sensed what I was feeling, put her hand on my arm, and smiled at me. “Sammi! Good morning! And Elizabeth, lovely to see you!”

Sammi didn’t catch Marta’s look, but Elizabeth did.

She coughed into her fist, then said, “Sammi was kind enough to…uh, keep me company last night,” and smiled.

“Yeah, guys, Elizabeth is fuckin’ AWESOME in bed! She taught me so much!”

Then she stopped and looked embarrassed. “Oh, shit! Me and my big mouth again.” She turned to Elizabeth and said, in a little girl voice, “I’m sorry, Elizabeth.”

Then she straightened up and smiled down at the older woman, and said, “But it’s true – you are fuckin’ awesome!”

Elizabeth reached up and rubbed the girl’s arm. “You’re pretty… fucking… awesome yourself, Sammi.”

Sammi’s smile broke into a big grin, and she threw her arms around Elizabeth.

I thought it was time to get things rolling, so I said, “Why don’t we all ride together?”

Sammi jumped up and clapped her hands, “Yeah! Let’s!”

Elizabeth looked at Marta and said, “Sammi, remember this is their honeymoon. Maybe they had…plans other than just horseback riding?”

Marta noted the slight question at the end of the statement and smiled broadly. “Well, James and I had a…fascinating…time last night, and I think together we might have an equally fascinating time today – all of us together!”

I smiled. “Guys, I hate to break it to you, but we’re going to have a chaperone. The stable sends someone with us to make sure we don’t lose a horse or ride them to death or do something stupid.” I pointed to a lean, curly-haired young man in his early twenties saddling one of the horses. “This is Angel…” I pronounced it “Ang-HEL” in the Spanish manner, with a hard-g, “…and he’s going to be our guide today.” Angel, hearing his name, turned and waved, then went back to the horse

Sammi turned to look, vexed – then stopped when she saw him. Her eyes went wide, and she said, “Ho-ly COW!”

“No, it’s a horse,” I said. “And our guide’s name is Angel.”

There was no more complaining about our guide and horse-wrangler.

I turned to look at Marta and wondered what was going through that complex and magnificent mind. Then I shrugged. Life with her would never be dull!

~~~~~

So, off we trotted in two groups. It turned out to be too awkward to ride five abreast. It might look great in cowboy movies, but it’s not practical for chatting. I insisted that we start with Marta and me together at the front as I wanted to know what she was plotting. We left Sammi talking animatedly to Angel while Elizabeth looked on indulgently.

When I asked Marta what she was up to, she gave me one of her dazzling smiles, “Why, my Lord! What makes you think I have something on my mind?” And she dropped her head so she was looking at me through her lashes, amused.

“Okay, slut – out with it. What’s going on?”

She straightened up and accentuated her motion in the saddle. “Do you know why girls – and women – are so drawn to riding horses?”

I looked at her, rocking back and forth, exaggerating the riding motion, and the lightbulb went off. “Oohhh…I get it. It’s a socially acceptable way to bring yourself off in public, isn’t it?”

Her smile broadened. “Well, it’s more than that, but…yes. And I thought this might be an opportunity for both of us to have a little fun.” She handed me a small, plastic controller. “You seemed to enjoy playing with me so much last night that I, uh, took the opportunity to insert your egg vibrator in my pussy when I went to the bathroom, just before we left.

“And with Elizabeth and Sammi and Angel along, I’m betting that the idea of me getting hot and squishy is going to edge you, too, as we won’t be able to, um, play together until we get back to the hotel.”

We were trotting along, so we were both bouncing back and forth slightly in the saddle – and suddenly, the thought of her getting hot made my seat much more uncomfortable. You try riding horseback with an erection some time!

And as she saw the penny drop in my head, her smile broadened further.

Which almost made me mad.

Then I had an idea. They say revenge is a dish best served cold, but in this case, I was going to serve it hot. Really hot! And to kick things off, I took the controller and started the egg buzzing in her cunt at a low- to medium steady vibration.

I smiled when my lady wife started to squirm in her saddle, then said, “Why don’t you drop back and ride with Angel and Elizabeth for a while. I want to talk to Sammi.”

She looked at me, and I could see the wheels turning in her head as she tried to see what I was planning, then shrugged and pulled her horse off to the side, then fell back with Elizabeth and Sammi. She spoke to Sammi, who nodded, then spurred her horse forward to catch up where I was waiting for her.

Elizabeth

I knew something was up when Marta’s horse dropped back and Marta told Sammi to ride with James, but I had no idea what. These people didn’t play by the same rules as most other people I knew, so I braced myself…then decided that the best defense was a good offense.

Besides, I had had more fun last night than in several years, and if I could keep playing with these people, why the hell not? For the first time in my adult life, I was free of all social obligations and conventions.

Besides, my bikini bottoms were already surprisingly wet, just being around Sammi, Marta, and James. The three of them seemed to exude sexual fun, and I wanted to be part of that.

“How are you enjoying your honeymoon so far, Marta?”

She laughed, and said, “It’s been more than I expected – and it’s not over yet!” She glanced at James and Sammi up ahead, “My husband is…well, shall we say, playful, and more than slightly unconventional.

“Did you enjoy playing with Sammi last night?” she asked in return.

Her change of direction caught me off-guard, but I smiled and decided to go with it. “She’s a delight. So innocently slutty, and willing to try anything. She’s much more experienced than I was at her age!

“Why do you ask, Marta? It seems to me you have something on your mind – and I’d very much like to know what it is,” and risked reaching out to stroke her arm with the back of my index finger.

I felt again the electricity in our touch, like lightning striking the sea. And I could tell from her face that she felt it, too. She swallowed, and replied, “I’m not quite sure what my Lord is planning, but…would you be interested in playing with us…if that’s what’s on his mind?”

I was silent for a while, then said, “I don’t know. Let’s see what he has planned, shall we?” But the wet patch between my legs said differently. Provided there was no blood involved, I wanted in!

AlicexTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicexTasty

Angel, meanwhile, had been riding alongside us, politely pretending he didn’t understand our conversation in English, but I could see, from long practice, that he understood just fine – and was intrigued. I glanced at the bulge in his jeans, which seemed to confirm that. Well, he was another possibility if James and Marta wouldn’t let me play with them, although one I would have to be cautious about, l so I turned to him.

“Angel, you’re new at the resort, so we haven’t had had a chance to talk. How do you like working here?”

His face lit up, “It is very good, señora. The pay is good, and I am loving to work and ride with the horses.”

I looked at him, letting an amused smile play over my face, then added “And the señoritas, yes?”

He threw back his head and laughed. “Sì, señora! The girls – they like to ride El Toro!” and he patted the bulge in his pants. He quirked an eye at me. “Perhaps you would like to ride him?”

I was amused but needed to be cautious. I was well known around the resort and didn’t want my friends to think I was playing with children less than half my age. “Thanks, but I think our young Sammi…” and I nodded at the girl, whose ass was so prettily on display up ahead of us, “…would be more fun for you.”

Angel smiled broadly, “Sì, that one…I think she like to ride, yes? Her eyes, they are so big for me!”

I smiled back at him, “Well, there’s nothing wrong with your confidence, amigo.”

“Señora? Nothing is wrong with me, no!”

“I’m quite sure,” and winked at him.

He smiled back, and we rode on, enjoying the day, the water, the sky – and each other’s company, while the slippery wetness between my nether lips continued to spread, amplified by my crotch spread over the rocking saddle.

Meanwhile, wheels were turning in my head. In truth, I was tempted to ride “El Toro,” and it was only my concern about what my friends would think that might stop me – for now.

I decided to see how the day played out. And besides, perhaps I could get a crack at James. There was an intriguing man – and not just for his, well, “bull.”

I chuckled to myself. I seemed to be interested in cock-and-bull stories all of a sudden!

~~~~~

Marta had once again moved forward and was riding with James, while Angel and Sammi were riding side-by-side, facing each other, thighs almost touching. I was next to Sammi, but by this time I might as well have been on Mars.

I had to admit, I felt somewhat left out – but how could I blame any of them? James and Marta were on their honeymoon, and Sammi, even though she had been quite playful and adventurous last night, clearly preferred the gorgeous Angel to middle-aged me. I would have done the same.

I saw James lean over and say something to Marta. She leaned back and seemed to ask “Here?” and he nodded. She paused for a second, then, still riding, removed her coverall, and then undid her bikini top, handing both to James, who stuffed them in a saddlebag.

Now she was riding topless, wearing only her thong, and frankly, she looked good enough to eat! I saw James grin at her, and she tossed that lovely head of hair and laughed, then stretched and arched her back, showcasing her tits.

James held up something small and red for her to see, and appeared to push a button on it – and Marta laughed and shivered in response.

Could she possibly have a remote-controlled vibrator somewhere beneath that thong, I wondered? I smiled to myself and licked my lips while my pussy got wetter still at the thought.

 

About thirty minutes later, James called a halt near some shade from trees that were overhanging the beach. I knew this was one of the more deserted stretches, so checked backward and forward, and saw no one else. I smiled to myself, thinking I knew what was going to happen – while worrying that I might wind up soloing for this flight. That was alright. I had enjoyed my own handmaidens for some years now, but that was not what I was hoping for, especially as it had been a long time since I had had a mature man. Not since early in my disastrous marriage, in fact.

James said something to Marta, who dismounted and started taking beach towels out of the saddlebags and spreading them out in the shade. Then she undid her bikini bottom and let it fall away, blushing as she did so.

James walked over to the three of us. “Marta and I are going to have a little, uh, rest. If you all want to ride on, please feel free.” He had addressed all of us but was looking at me when he said it. I echoed the smile on his face and waited to see what Sammi and Angel would say.

“Fuck NO!” replied Sammi. She quickly dismounted and grabbed Angel’s hand. He allowed Sammi to pull him from his horse but balked when she tried to pull him off the beach. He flashed a smile at her, then walked ahead, saying, “Señorita, we need to secure the horses, sì? And then we can…siesta, no?” and he nodded towards the bush.

“No! I mean hell yeah!” She pulled her mount into the shade, following Angel. He took the reins from her, tied them around a slender tree trunk, then walked over to where James and Marta were, being careful not to look at Marta’s now-naked body. After making sure their mounts were secure as well, he returned to Sammi, took her hand, grabbed a horse blanket from behind his saddle, then pulled her into the bush.

That left me, sitting in my saddle, watching the two couples as a lonely – but highly excited – observer. James stood still, watching Sammi and Angel disappear into the bush, then walked over to me and looked up, shading his eyes from the sun.

“Marta seemed to think there could be something between you two. Would you like an opportunity to find out? Your choice entirely,” and smiled that easy, confident smile.

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to slap him for his presumption, or kiss him and hope it went further but decided to be polite. “And what would you do while Marta and I…found out? Sit and watch your bride have sex with someone else on the day after your marriage? I wouldn’t want to interfere with your relationship.”

James’ smile grew broader. “Thank you for your sensitivity, but there’s something you should know. Marta and I made promises to each other before she would consent to marry me. I had to promise I would tell her about any sexual fantasies I might have – and I made her promise to do the same.

“Turns out that she felt more than slightly, uh, interested in you, right from the start.” His smile brightened. “As for me…you’re a hell of a sexy woman, Elizabeth Beech, as well as being brilliant and empathetic. I’d be excited and delighted to include you in a threesome with Marta. But it’s your decision.”

Despite the slippery wetness between my legs, I found myself flustered by his blunt proposition. “Why…how…I mean, it’s all rather…a lot to take in. What brought this on right now?”

James smiled again. “I think I’m to blame, actually. I always had it in mind to have sex with Marta outdoors on the beach, and she had the same idea, so she put an egg vibrator in her pussy before we started out. I’ve been toying with her the entire ride, and that, plus the warmth of the sun, and the rocking in the saddle, has put her in heat. Then she told me, as she had promised, that she fancied you – and asked if I would invite you to join us.” He stood, waiting, that same confident, relaxed smile on his face. He radiated sexual energy – and I felt myself responding to it!

I looked over at Marta and was once again startled by her remarkable Slavic beauty. She was seated well off the beach, squeezing her legs together and clasping her elbows. Seeing me look at her, she waved.

I tried debating with myself, yet couldn’t come up with any coherent answers, yet felt my pussy demanding attention. I sighed, and slid off my horse, patting his neck, and pulling him over to where James and Marta’s mounts were tied. I noticed that Marta’s saddle was stained, and surmised that it was her pussy honey that had leaked around her thong.

I guessed I was going to be mounted, too, one way or the other – and was both eager and apprehensive about it, largely because it had been so long for me.

I needn’t have worried. James put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to face him. I jumped, bit my lip, then looked up at him. “Liz…”

“Elizabeth. Please call me Elizabeth. I know it’s a mouthful, but I prefer it.”

“…and more than a mouthful’s a waste, right?” His eyes crinkled as he smiled. I could feel myself blushing. “Elizabeth, just say stop any time you want, okay? This is going to be fun, but there is absolutely no compulsion.”

I wondered how long he was going to stand there yakking, so I stretched up and kissed him. He was caught by surprise but didn’t let that stop him. Instead, he pulled me closer and kissed me very definitely back. And I could feel his hardness through his swim shorts. It felt so good, and suddenly my knees felt weak.

I broke the kiss, sighed, and put my forehead on his chest. “It’s been a long time for me. Please…” I looked up at him, “…can we take it slowly?”

He nodded, then put his arm around my shoulder, and walked me over to where Marta was seated. She sprang up and wrapped her arms around me. There was nothing slow or subtle about her kiss, more like a full-on attack.

But when she broke, she blushed, then said, “I’m sorry – it’s just that James has me so hot that it’s hard for me to think, let alone wait!” She pulled away, and knelt down, patting the towel beside her.

I sighed…to myself this time…then, heart pounding in my chest, I unhooked my bikini top, pushed down my bottoms, and slid down onto my knees, sitting on my ankles, next to her. She lay back and pulled me with her, then started to stroke under my breasts. It was almost as if she knew how much that was a turn-on for me.

I put my hand on her shoulders and started to smooth up and down, but she was having none of it. She grabbed my hand and pulled it down between her legs.

I almost pulled away she was in such a hurry, then decided to hell with it, and dove in. I lay on my side, let my fingers trace down towards her lips, and found her pearl was already stiff and proud. Then I noticed something else. Her abdomen was vibrating – and it had to be the egg inside her pussy. I decided to use that, and pushed her labia together, smushing the engorged lips around and over her pearl, massaging the entire pubic area with the vibrations emanating from inside her.

“Oh, God, that’s so gooood!” She exhaled noisily, then jackknifed around, lifted my top leg, pushing her head towards my pussy. She attacked my folds with her lips, but it was too quick, and I pulled back.

“Slowly, Marta, slowly. There’s no hurry…”

Then I felt James behind me, stroking my ass, and suddenly I got a lot more liquid, feeling my pussy flood to the point where I was dripping. He ran his hand up my back and down again. I shivered, and arched my back, pushing my bum up to seek his hand. His hand slid slowly down one of my cheeks, and found my rosebud, then stroked his way along to the bottom of my pussy lips.

I shivered again, and James felt it. Withdrawing his hand, he pushed my bum to indicate I should get up on my hands and knees straddling Marta, who had rolled onto her back. I got up into doggie position, then bent my knees and went onto my forearms so Marta could reach between my legs without straining, and so her tongue could lap between my folds.

When it brushed against my pearl, I shuddered and almost came. Swallowing, I took a deep breath and started to lick her in return, resolving to hold off until she could come with me.

James spoke up, “Marta, you may cum as soon as Elizabeth gets you there, understand?”

Marta broke, quivering, then said, “Yes, my Lord. Thank you!”

And came almost immediately, as if she were holding back until given permission.

That triggered me. I could feel my orgasm start deep within me, a strong, shivery feeling that exploded outwards. I cried out and collapsed onto Marta, and the feeling of her slick, naked body pressing against mine, setting me on fire. I clung to her while licking her pearl quickly. She responded in kind, licking hard with the flat of her tongue.

Then, just when I thought it was impossible for me to feel any more, I felt James rub the tip of his cock up and down along my slit, then shoved himself inside me in one long, slide. My cunt gripped him tight – and I had a man inside me for the first time in years, and even longer for it to be a friendly fuck!

I arched my back and moaned deep in my throat. My head felt like it was going to explode, and I couldn’t breathe. “OH GOD! Oh, my…FUCKING…GOD!” I heard myself say.

James’ body pressed against my back, he gripped my hair, and I heard a warm chuckle in my ear. “No, actually. Just a man. A fucking man…” and he started to move in and out, slowly, and sensuously.

I came repeatedly as his cock slid in and out of me, faster and faster now. My body was shaking, and I cried out each time he pounded home again.

Then Marta joined in from underneath, running her tongue along my pearl, and timing it so she could lick James’ balls when they slapped against my body, then he would pause with his entire length inside me before drawing back again.

After what seemed an eternity of mind-blowing orgasms, he thrust hard into me and began to groan as he came. Marta stopped licking me, and took his balls in her mouth, pulling his sack against my clit so that I felt the pulsing of his cum into my cunt.

Finally, he paused, then I felt his weight collapse onto me, but not his full weight. I looked down my body and saw him holding himself up on hands and knees to avoid crushing me or his lady wife.

The world stopped for all of us then, and we caught our breath, panting. Then James cautiously withdrew, and rolled onto his back beside Marta, facing the opposite way. Following his lead, I moved cautiously off Marta, and rolled onto her other side, spent from cumming more in a few minutes than I perhaps had in the last three months! I dropped my head back on the towel, and looked up at the patches of blue sky through the leaves of the palm trees, breathing hard.

Then, to my surprise, Marta rolled over, and sought James’ cock with her mouth, slurping its length deep into her throat with an approving “mmmm.” Turning my head sideways and propping myself up on an elbow, I watched as she sucked him in and out of her mouth, licking and cleaning his cum and my cunt honey from his cock.

When she was done, she turned to lie next to him. He took her into the crook of his arm and kissed her forehead. She snuggled close and wriggled like a puppy, arms crossed over her chest.

He looked over at me. “All right?”

I smiled at him, “More than all right. Amazing. Thank you.” I could feel the hair plastered to my forehead, and felt the deep languor in my body. All I could think of was plunging into the sea, floating on my back, looking up at the sky, and letting the rocking of the waves soothe me.

Eventually.

Marta rolled onto her back, then turned her head toward me and held out her arm. I snuggled close, and she hugged me as James twirled my hair idly between his fingers.

I felt more appreciated – and fucked – than I had in decades.

It felt good.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

[1] Tegmark, Max, “Is the Universe Made of Math?” Scientific American, 10 Jan. 2014, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-universe-made-of-math-excerpt/

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments