Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"James and Marta are Dom and slave. They have started including a sexually-precocious seventeen-year-old girl, Sammi, in their BDSM play. This is partly because Marta wants to do with Sammi the things that James does with her, and partly because Sammi finds their play far more appealing than sex with kids her own age. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is Chapter 22 of “The Quantum Slut”. It can be read on its own, but you may find you get more out of it if you read it in the context of the earlier chapters. Either way, I hope you will be kind enough to comment. Thank you."

“Okay, Sammi, if you want to be allowed to cum, you’ll do it on my terms. Okay?”

Sammi nodded eagerly. “I’m desperate to cum after being tortured by that damned Artificial Intelligence bot you had hooked up to my vibrator! I’ll do anything if you’ll let me cum, Sir.”

“All right then, kneel up at the head at the bed, near the headboard.”

Sammi shuffled her knees forward until she could rest her hands on the high-arched brass railing at the head of the guest bed.

James clipped her two wrist cuffs together, then took a carabiner he used for rock climbing, hooked it around one of the horizontal brass bars of the headboard and clipped Sammi’s wrists to it. She was now locked to the brass headboard.

James kneeled up on the bed next to her, and fastened an alligator nipple clamp to her left tit.

“Ouch!” Sammi wriggled, and the chain dangling from the clasp jingled and swayed back and forth. James just smiled, then went around her to the other side, pulled the chain up, and fastened the other clamp to her right tit.

“Ow!” she said, inhaling deeply.

“Too much? You said you wanted to cum…”

Sammi bit her lip, then shook her head.

“Okay, now kneel up so your legs are straight.”

Sammi straightened up. James took a length of slim cord from the bedside table, tied it in the middle of the chain connecting the nipple clamps, then looped it around one of the horizontal bars of the headboard. Before he tied it off, he said, “Now, slowly kneel down.”

He paid out the cord until Sammi was firmly seated with her ass on her knees, keeping the chain connecting the nipples clamps pulled taut, and stretching her tits. “Now, kneel up tall again.”

When she knelt up, he took out a couple of inches of the slack in the cord, then tied it off.

“Now, spread your legs. I’m going to sneak between them, and lie underneath you.”

She walked her knees wide, and he dove between them, then turned on his back so his cock was positioned approximately where her pussy would be when she kneeled down. As he went under her, he got a strong whiff of her scent. The girl truly was excited and wet.

Once he was in position, he said, “Slowly lower yourself down so I can fit my cock inside you.”

She did, but noticed that the chain connecting the nipple clamps was gradually being pulled taut by the cord attaching it to the headboard. By the time her slit was low enough that he could fit himself inside her, her tits were being pulled up and together towards the center top of the headboard. It hurt.

“Marta, do you have the feeldoe in place?” he asked.

Sammi hadn’t noticed that while she was being maneuvered into position, Marta was positioning herself behind her.

“I think so, Sir. I’ve never used a feeldoe before, but it seems pretty clear.”

Sammi moaned. “Am I going to be fucked front and back at the same time?” she asked.

Sir grinned, “Oh yes, that – and more. Okay, Marta, get up behind Sammi, and push your cock up her ass.”

“Wait – I forgot the lube. I lubed my end, now I need to lube her end.” Marta quickly applied a thick glob of lubricant on the waiting end of the feeldoe, rubbing it all around the length of the implement, then took the balance and wiped it up and around Sammi’s back entrance. Sammi moaned again.

Marta took another glob of lubricant on her fingers, then slowly, gently worked it into Sammi’s anus and up her rectum. Once she was satisfied that she’d done an adequate job of slicking up Sammi’s ass, she nudged the girl forward slightly, positioned the fake cock at her back door, and gently pushed the feeldoe in until the head popped inside Sammi’s anal ring. Marta walked her knees forward to give herself better leverage, then pushed firmly and steadily until most of her artificial length was wedged inside Sammi’s ass.

Sammi pushed back down and towards Marta as she was pushing up and in, then yelped. She found that she was also pushing her chest down, which pulled on the cord attached to the nipple clamps. She stayed still after that, until Marta had entered her fully.

“Okay, now, Sammi, here’s how it’s going to go,” Sir said. “I’m going to lie here, and you are going to fuck my cock, riding it up and down. And I’m going to use my thumb,” he moistened his right thumb in his mouth, then held it up, “…to lightly rub your clit – but only when your ass touches my legs. As soon as you lift off, and your ass is no longer touching my legs, I’m going to stop.

“Meanwhile, just to add to the fun…”  He reached over and picked up a remote, and clicked it on. The feeldoe now connecting Marta and Sammi stirred to life, vibrating gently. Both Sammi and Marta gasped. Marta also had the added experience of her clit being stimulated by a nub of the feeldoe designed to do just that, and she began a desire to move her hips.

“So, Sammi, here’s your chance. You have to ride my cock up and down, and if you can get down far enough that I massage your clit, then you can probably make yourself cum. If I cum before you do, you lose and we stop. Meanwhile, we’ll let Marta cum as often as she likes, because she has more staying power than I do!

“Now, get to work, Little Girl. And Marta, you work your cock in and out of her ass while she does it, okay?”

Marta swallowed hard, licked her lips, and nodded. Then she started to move the feeldoe in and out of Sammi’s backside, matching her motions to Sammi’s, and maximizing her own stimulation. She shivered, realizing that her first orgasm was not far off. She had never used a feeldoe before, but she was finding it an enormous turn-on.

Meanwhile, Sammi gingerly moved up Sir’s cock until just its head stayed inside her, then gently slid her body down, pushing it deep inside herself, with her already hot, slick cunt providing all the lubrication needed.

Her nipples, already crushed by the clamps, were being pulled harder and harder as she slid down Sir’s waiting pole. The first time, she pulled back up before her ass reached his legs because of the pain in her stretched tits. She looked and saw them pulled straight out and up. She found it an intensely erotic view of her own body, and realized that she was getting even wetter.

What she was not getting was any closer to cumming. Accordingly, she stopped partway up Sir’s cock, and slowly, but deliberately, forced herself all the way down, accepting the pain in her nipples and breasts in exchange for the immediate stimulation of Sir’s thumb on her clit. She moaned at his touch and arched her back.

But the pain in her tits kept building, so she lifted off of his legs – and the stimulation of his thumb vanished. She groaned in disappointment, then lifted up far enough that the worst of the pressure on her tits was relieved. She paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and started back down his cock, accepting the increasingly sharp pull on her nipples, and gasping as the pain grew.

Once again, she seated herself on his legs, accepting the pain in exchange for the intoxicating feel of her clit being massaged. But, again, she couldn’t stay long as the pain forced her back up. She groaned again, rode his cock to the top of the cycle, paused for another breath, then slid down again, faster this time.

After three more cycles, she found that if she moved faster, that even though the pain in her tits was greater, the stimulation of her clit more than compensated. Moreover, she was finding that the pain somehow seemed less extreme the longer she rode him. Accordingly, she gradually got faster and faster, working up and down his prick, balancing between pleasure and pain.

Meanwhile, Marta was using Sammi’s up-and-down motion to stroke in and out of her ass. Marta kept her eyes half-closed, feeling her body moving in rhythm with Sammi’s, while her clit was very much enjoying the vibrations from her feeldoe, and her G-spot was being massaged by the part inside her. She picked up her pace – just as Sir kicked up the vibration speed, causing her to moan, and start fucking Sammi’s ass hard and fast.

Sammi’s head went into overload. The burning sensation in her ass from the silicon intruder, combined with the vibrations it was producing, was sending ripples through her entire lower abdomen, and felt really good – but was not doing much for her clit.

Simultaneously, she was now eagerly bouncing up and down on Sir’s cock, getting both a sharp yanking pain in her tits at the exact same moment she was receiving the stimulation where she wanted it most – her clit. She came to associate the pain with the pleasure, and sought more of it, becoming even more animated in her movements. As well, the tip of his cock would brush against her G-spot both going in and coming out again, although not as hard as she wanted.

She didn’t know how to process all the sensations and started keening in pleasure, while turning her head wildly from side to side, making her hair fly, pulling on her bound wrists, and shaking her body towards and away from the headboard. She felt as if her whole body was being used as a fucktoy, and she was loving it all, the tit pain, the delicious, far too fleeting friction on her clit, and the vibration and reaming up her ass.

Finally, her orgasm overwhelmed her. Arching her back, she pushed herself as far down on Sir’s cock as she could, ignoring the sharp pain in her tits, threw her head back and screamed until she ran out of breath, then burst into tears. Her whole body shook, even while she was kept locked in place by her bound hands.

Shortly after Sammi started to cum, Marta felt herself going over the edge. She forced the feeldoe hard inside both Sammi and herself, and gave herself over to a massive orgasm, pulling herself onto Sammi’s body, hugging the girl tight against her, alternatively kissing and drooling on the girls’ back.

Through this, Sir had been concentrating on not cumming, trying mentally to distance himself from the action and distract himself from the scene above him to prolong the experience for all three of them. But when Sammi started screaming, and forced herself down hard on his cock, he lost it and exploded inside her, pumping what seemed like an endless stream of hot, viscous cum into her scalding cunt.

When he returned to sentience, he took a deep breath, then reached up and unclipped the alligator clip on Sammi’s left tit. Her tit bounced free, released from its imprisonment. As the blood rushed back into the abused nipple, the pain blossomed. Sammi screamed again, and was tipped into another orgasm. When she stopped to draw breath, Sir reached his other hand up and unclipped the second alligator clip. Sammi’s scream hit a new pitch and volume, and James felt as if his ears were going to explode.

When she was done, she collapsed forward, hunching her back and leaning against her bound wrists, exhausted, and finally free of the pulling pain on her tits. She was panting and drooling on Sir’s chest. He reached up, and unclipped the fastener holding her wrists together, which freed her hands from the headboard. She thumped forward onto his chest, her arms together, protecting her painfully sensitive nipples.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

Head down on his chest, she was desperately sucking air into her lungs, panting. After a while, she lifted her head, looked into his eyes, and shouted, “FUCK!” Shortly thereafter, she leaned forward and kissed him. “Thank you…I think. I thought sure I was going to pass out! That was just…so…fuckin’…amazing!”

Meanwhile, Marta, with the feeldoe still vibrating inside her, and massaging both her clit and her G-spot, reached a second climax that trapped her by surprise. She clung to Sammi's back until it crested over her, then slowly withdrew the silicon phallus from Sammi's ass, and flopped over on her back. After panting for a while, she reached down and withdrew the feeldoe from her cunt, and dropped it on the floor, then rolled back and wrapped her arms around the other two.

All three of them were breathing hard, exhausted.

~~~~~

“So, what are we going to do about you and your mother?” Marta asked.

Sammi shrugged. “I dunno.” She rubbed her aching tits, then straightened up. “But what I said to her was true. I am not going home until she apologizes to both of you. I mean, fuck her!

James looked at Marta, then said, “Sammi, you may be right, but sometimes being right isn’t being smart. I know. I’ve done that far too often in my life, and too often it’s left me isolated. I wind up right, but lonely.

“And these are your parents we’re talking about…”

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Marta looked at James, asking a silent question. He shrugged, so she gathered her robe around her and hustled off to the door. James got up so he could see her, to make sure she was safe. Long experience had taught him that caution cost little, and too often paid big dividends.

“Are you Dr. Rabinovitch?” a male voice asked.

“I am,” a puzzled Marta replied.

James moved over to stand by Marta.

“Is Sammi here? I’m her father.”

James looked at the tall, lean man standing in the doorway, and said, “Hi, I’m James Gainborough. Yes, Sammi’s here, but I’m not sure she’s receiving…”

“Excuse me, Dr. Gainsborough, but I’m here to apologize to her. Would it be alright if I saw her, just for a minute?”

James looked at him, then said, “Wait here, please.”

He left Marta standing at the door, and walked back to the kitchen. “Sammi, your Dad’s at the door, saying he wants to apologize. Do you want to see him?”

Sammi suddenly looked frightened, then gathered Marta's too-small robe around her, and walked reluctantly to the door of the condo. “Daddy? What are you doing here?”

The tall man looked his daughter up and down with a slight frown, but made no mention of how his daughter was dressed – or rather, undressed. “Your mother made a fool of herself, and won’t admit it. I brought you some clothes and money in case you decide not to come home.”

He handed over a soft-sided gym bag, and an envelope.

James looked at him, and made a split-second decision. “Mr. Fleming…”

“Sandford, but my friends call me Sandy. It’s easier.”

“Sandy, would you like to come in and chat for a while?”

He looked uncertain, glanced at Sammi, then nodded, “If that’s all right with you, yes, I’d appreciate that.” And he stepped through the door, which James closed behind him.

James turned to Sammi and said, “Sammi, why don’t change into some other clothes, okay?”

Sammi nodded, mutely, then took the gym bag, and went off to the guest room.

James led the way into the kitchen, Marta having disappeared to find some other clothes as well. “May I ask a personal question, Sandy?”

Fleming looked uncertain, then nodded. “Go ahead.”

“Sandford…is an unusual name. Was it…?”

“In honor of Sir Sandford Fleming? Yes, he was my great-grandfather, and my parents were proud of the connection. But everyone misunderstands the name, and wind up calling me ‘Stan’, which I hate, so I go by ‘Sandy.”

“I see. Thank you for clearing that up. Would you like some coffee?” James had already started making some.

“That would be kind, yes, thank you.” Fleming looked distinctly uncomfortable.

James looked hard at him, then said, “Sandy, if you’ll forgive me, Sammi told us that her mother was okay with her sexual precocity, but that you were not. Why are you here, if I might ask?”

Fleming looked uncomfortable, then said, “Perhaps we could wait until Sammi’s here before I answer that. It will save me having to say some things twice.”

James nodded, and focused on finishing the preparations for serving coffee, then sat down opposite Fleming, allowing an awkward silence to settle over them.

Marta breezed in shortly after that wearing a red track suit, then finally Sammi, wearing an oversized sweatshirt and slacks. She slunk in as if expecting to be whipped, then settled in between James and Marta, and grabbed Marta’s hand underneath the table.

Fleming sat back. “Janet is the more emancipated of us two, and it was her idea to give Sammi her head about sex, once she turned sixteen.” He swallowed. “I’m more of a traditional father, convinced that my daughter will remain a virgin until she dies, even though I know that is…unlikely. And Sammi’s behavior has often made me uneasy.”

Sammi shifted uncomfortably.

“But she has never made me ashamed of her – and I dare say, she never will. The problems I have with her behavior are mine, not hers. She is an intelligent, independent woman, more than capable of taking care of herself, and even if I have emotional pangs about how she lives her life, I will never do anything to stand in her way, and will do everything within my power to support her.”

He looked at James, “And although it may sound like bravado, even though you are one of the wealthiest men in the world, and undoubtedly have the power that goes with that, had you hurt her, I would have made sure you regretted it, no matter the cost.” He stared hard at James, who nodded acknowledgment back at him.

“Fortunately, that seems not to be the case. As Janet described it, and as best I can understand it, you three have struck up an…unusual…friendship. How it came to happen that a teenage girl, my daughter, just happened to become friends with one of the world’s pre-eminent quantum physicists and her boyfriend, who just happens to be incredibly rich as well as accomplished, is beyond belief.

“But I’m old enough to know that strange things happen.”

He looked up with something like agony in his eyes, and said, “But if I can ask you, one human being to another, please treat her well. I know she’s smart, and I know she’s capable, but she is only seventeen, and still rather unworldly. And that is all I came to say.”

He stood up, as if to go, when James said, “Sammi, I think you should say something.”

Sammi looked more nervous than at any time Marta had known her. Not the confident, carefree, sexually precocious teenager, but suddenly a little girl. “Daddy, what about Mom?”

Fleming looked down. “Your mother is afraid you don’t know what you are doing, that you are being lured into some rich playboy’s plot, like that Epstein fellow. What she did and said, she did out of misplaced love for you.”

He looked up and gave a heart-breaking smile, “We had some words about that – and I suspect we’ll have some more before this is over. But I believe I know you, in some ways, better than your mother.”

He sighed. “I’m not a brave man, but when I see something that must be done, I do it. Your mother sometimes lets her fears rule her.

“I believe in you, Sammi, and I trust you.” His mouth quirked a smile. “I also talked to some people I know who work at the Institute for Advanced Study. They said that Marta is absolutely straight arrow, brooks no-nonsense, and takes no prisoners. One of them also knew Dr. Gainsborough…”

“James”

“…James, although they had no idea he wasn’t just a simple math professor – if there is such a thing as a simple math professor. They spoke very highly of his interest in his discipline, plus his apparent dedication to his students. That doesn’t sound like someone who is running a sex ring.

“I concluded that Janet was wrong on all counts. Therefore, Sammi, while it is your choice whether to come home again, I knew your choice would be easier if you had some of your own clothes, and some money. Life can be very hard if you have nothing at all. I know.”

Sammi sat for a moment, then got up and went over to her father, “Oh, Daddy!” She leaned over and hugged him, and he hugged her back.

When they were done, he offered his hand first to James, and then to Marta. “Please look after my little girl.”

Marta looked at him and said, “Sandy, I only wish my father had been like you. You can count on it.” And she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Fleming stood for a moment, looking uncomfortable, then nodded at them, and walked away. James walked him to the door, said good night, then closed the door behind him.

Sammi stood in the middle of the kitchen for a moment, then burst into tears.

~~~~~

Marta soothed the younger woman’s tears, then eventually settled her into their bed.

James raised his eyebrows at this when she returned, and said, “I guess I’m sleeping in the guest room, then?”

“Or I could. Truthfully, why don’t we sleep one on each side of her? I think she could use the company.”

James considered. It was a king-size bed, so finally, he nodded. “Okay, but if one of us needs to move, I’ll do it.”

Eventually, all three were settled in bed, naked. Sammi snuggled up to James, who lifted his arm over and around her head so she could pillow it on his shoulder. Marta snuggled up behind the girl, and they slept.

When he awoke in the middle of the night for the usual reason, James eased Sammi’s head off of his shoulder, softly moved out of bed, then made his way to the bathroom.

On his return, he found that Sammi and Marta had both rolled over, and were facing the other way. He gently got back into bed, made spoons with Sammi, and tried to get back to sleep. But instead of sleep, he found his nearness to Sammi’s naked rear was giving him an erection. He tried to ignore it, and attempted deep breathing exercises to calm himself.

It would have worked…except that Sammi reached around behind her, and her hand found his dick, cradling it. Sighing, he leaned forward and kissed the top of her shoulder. She released his cock, and mooched her body backwards until she was pressed against him. He could feel the heat of her pussy with his erect cock, now pressing firmly up against where her legs met her crotch.

She lifted her top leg, and pushed backwards against him, encouraging him forward. He carefully lifted his member with his top hand, and guided himself into her wet opening. He pushed gently into her, and found that entry was slick, easy, and hot. He buried himself to the hilt in her, even as she pushed backwards to get more of him inside herself.

When he was fully seated inside her, he lay still. She reached back with her top hand, and caressed his hair. He kissed her hand.

She sighed, and after a while, they slowly began to move in concert.

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments