Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour - Part 8 - Well Hello Kelly!

"I first saw Kelly at the polling station, and never expected anything to happen!"

17
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I bumped into Kelly as we went into the polling station, not even realising she was a neighbour, it was only when I heard her give her address that I found out she lived down the road. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The rest of the story, like the series, the people are true, the activities are pure fantasy. I hope they help rock your world!"

I slowly woke up; my cock was being massaged into life. Didn’t I go to bed alone last night? Fairly sure I did! My eyes were yet to open, and my cock was hard. I felt movement on the bed, then a pussy sliding down, enveloping my stiff shaft.

I opened my eyes. Charlene was kneeling over me, her slick pussy around my cock.

“When did you come in? You weren’t here last night when I went to bed, were you?”

“No. Emily let me have your key before she went away. I woke up horny this morning so came up and let myself in. Got in bed with you to warm up so you wouldn’t feel my cold body. Then I couldn’t wait any longer!”

“Phew, I thought I was losing it and didn’t remember last night, and I didn’t drink!”

She just laughed and started riding me, slow and sensual, playing with her tits, pulling them, getting her nipples hard. I just watched, enjoying the sight. After about thirty minutes, the doorbell rang. What the hell!

Charlene got off me, pulled the curtains back, and looked out the window.

“I’ll get it,” she declared, disappearing out the door.

I was awake, but not! Holy fuck, she just went to answer the door naked, I suddenly realised. I heard the door open, then two female voices, the door close, and two sets of feet came up the stairs. I pulled the duvet over me, barely hiding my erection.

Charlene led my vision from the previous night in the polling station into my room saying she needed some help, then disappeared to the toilet from the sound of things.

“I’m so sorry, I hadn’t realised you weren’t up yet, she,” (looking back toward to bathroom) “just told me to come in and come up. I thought it weird she was naked!” my vision said.

“No worries, not a problem. How can I help?”

“Well….”

Charlene came back in, threw the covers back, revealing my stiff cock and just mounted me again! My vision stared, then recovered. Well, mostly!

“We have a problem down at the house and wondered if you might be able to look at it for us. We tried calling the landlord, but he isn’t replying and we would like it sorted as soon as possible.”

She explained the issue, something I could fix easily.

“Well, that’s the business sorted,” Charlene said. “Come here.” She pulled my vision toward her.

As she pulled her onto the bed, she had her straddle my stomach, somewhat shocked I think, not understanding what was going on. Charlene surprised me. I didn’t think she was like that. Everything she did that morning surprised me! She rode my cock slowly throughout the conversation.

My vision sat astride my belly, stunned as to what was going on. Charlene hugged her and whispered in her ear. After a slight nod, Charlene started to caress my vision, moved her hands up and down her sides, across her stomach, and then onto her breasts, placing small light kisses on her neck as she rode me.

I reached forward and placed my hands on my vision’s thighs. She flinched, looked at me, and then relaxed. I carried on trailing my hands up and down her thighs, as far as I can reach from my laying position. Charlene moved her hands to my vision’s belly, grabbed her t-shirt, and pulled it up, revealing a lacy bra, which was soon removed, showing a perfect pair of tits.

Wow, I tried to get my head around what was happening that morning! I didn’t even know my vision’s name and here she was, astride me, being undressed by one of my bed friends! Being caressed by her, having her bare breasts fondled, her nipples being tweaked to pert buds. Charlene’s hand moved down and slid under the waistband, and disappeared.

Moans came from my vision. Charlene was either playing with her clit or fingering her, or both! She kept at this for a few minutes while fondling a breast, placing light kisses on her neck.

From the sound of things, my vision was nearing orgasm. Not something I think she had planned when she came to ask for some help! Fuck, I was nearly ready to cum just lying there watching the sexy scene in front of me. Charlene realised this and stopped riding me, taunting me.

My vision screamed out as she came and collapsed. Charlene caught her and lay her down on top of me, her beautiful breasts pressing into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and asked if she was ok, my lips mere inches from hers, then no inches as she pushed hers to mine and kissed me.

I felt movement on the bed as Charlene dismounted me, and pulled my visions legs out behind her, then dragged her trousers and panties down her legs.

“Let’s get these wet panties off and let them dry,” she announced.

My vision didn’t flinch, just wrapped her arms around my neck and cuddled into me. Embarrassment?

I felt my vision sliding down my body. I looked down. Charlene was pulling her down. Then I felt my cock pushing at her slick folds, Charlene’s hand on it. Oh fuck, Charlene was pulling my vision onto my cock!

I looked at her face, eyes wide open in shock or surprise. I’m not sure.

“Are you ok with this?”

“I’m not sure. I’m not sure what has been going on since I came to ask if you could help me out”

“To be honest, I’m with you on that. I need to apologise to Charlene. She woke up horny this morning, and I’m guessing you suddenly became part of her horny fantasy. If this isn’t ok with you, please get off me. I know this wasn’t what you expected when you came up this morning, but I will admit I have enjoyed it so far!”

“It has been a bit of a rollercoaster, but I have to admit, I got turned on by your girlfriend feeling me up, I definitely wasn’t expecting a fuck, but from what I can feel, you feel good in me,” and she slid further back, pushing me further into her.

“Charlene isn’t my girlfriend, just a good friend. She lives down the road between our houses, and we meet up every so often.” I didn’t think I ought to mention Emily or her sister at this point.

She pulled her legs into her and pushed off me, disappointment running through me as she got up, but then she moved down and mounted me, slowly sliding down my cock.

“I want to feel all of you in me. Let me know when you are ready to cum. I want you to cum over me, not in me. I’m not on the pill. Yet.” She said with a smile on her face.

Charlene straddled my legs, smiling at me, and cuddled my vision, reached a hand down to her clit, wrapping the other around her, and rode my legs, moving my vision with her, up and down my cock.

Fuck, how did I end up with these women? What would my vision be like meeting Emily? Would I get to fuck my vision, my young vision again? Ok, I’m nearing fifty, Charlene is mid-thirties, Emily is twenty-one, and my vision can only be eighteen or nineteen!

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

I heard Charlene’s breath quickening; my vision panting and could feel my loins getting ready to pump. Who would cum first?

I heard a whimper. The pumping on my cock stopped. My vision collapsed on me, Charlene let her fall on me, and I pulled her up my body and off my cock, wrapped my arms around her into a hug. Charlene started rubbing her clit and grabbed my cock, masturbating me, waiting for me to cum over my visions back. I exploded, launching my seed over my vision’s bum and back. Charlene climbed off me and lay beside me. Had she cum? From the look on her face, yes. I had missed that in my rapture.

We lay like that for a few moments, and then my vision looked at me and said, “Wow!”

Charlene rolled over and started running a finger around my vision’s back, moving my seed around, then scooped some up and licked it off her fingers. “Mmm.”

She scooped more up and held her fingers out to my vision, who shook her head, unsure, so Charlene licked it up, scooped some more up, and offered it again, only to be declined again. Charlene got to her knees and licked it straight off my vision’s bum and back, making me hard again!

She leaned in and kissed my vision on the lips, transferring some of the cum into her mouth. Sneaky minx!

“Ugh,” my vision said. “don’t do that again. It’s cold! It’s disgusting.”

“It’s lovely,” Charlene replied. “you just need to get used to it. It is better warm, straight from the source, though.” She smiled as she says this.

My vision noticed the time. “Fuck, have I been here this long? As great as this has been, I need to get back. Will you come down in a bit?”

I confirmed I would head down soon.

“Oh, my name’s Kelly, by the way.” She said, finding bits of her clothing around my bedroom, wherever Charlene had thrown them.

“Well, hello Kelly,” I joked and told her my name.

 

I got up soon after Kelly had left, showered, grabbed something to eat, and walked down the road with Charlene, leaving her at the end of her drive with a kiss and slap on her ass.

“That was fun and interesting, you minx. I have no idea what came over you! See you soon!”

 

I knocked on Kelly’s door. She opened it in her bathrobe, fresh from her own shower.

“Thanks for coming. Come in.”

She showed me the problem. It was an easy fix when you knew what you were doing. Ten minutes later, the job finished, and she asked if I wanted a cup of tea.

“Can we talk about this morning? I’m confused about what happened!”

So, we sat in the living room, opposite each other. Her only in her bathrobe. I knew this, as I could see her pussy. I don’t think she realised she was flashing me!

I opened up about myself, that I initially had started seeing Emily, then Charlene at the barbecue, and her eyes grew wide. I admitted that I was as surprised about that morning as she was. That I hadn’t expected Charlene to be there when I woke up, let alone invite her (Kelly) into my bedroom or suddenly involve her in our morning session.

“So, that’s me, my story, and relationships. I’m an open book with all of them, and now you. I’m glad it happened, but sorry at the same time as to how it happened. I hope you are ok with it.”

“It’s all a lot to take in, but, yes, I enjoyed it. I wasn’t expecting anything to happen. I was just after some help. It surprised me when Charlene just mounted you while I was talking to you, then pulled me in and started groping me. I was so shocked I couldn’t speak. It all happened so fast, then her pulling me onto you, into me. I know it wasn’t you forcing things, you at least had the sense to ask me if it was ok before we did anything. I was still in shock, although I carried on.”

“You are really beautiful. I thought that last night when I saw you. You are more beautiful naked and have gorgeous breasts and pussy, and I can see it is glistening already”

She went red, and suddenly realised I could see it!

“Shit, why didn’t you say I was flashing you?”

“I was enjoying the view! Sorry.”

“So, Charlene said your cum is nicer warm. Have you ever tasted it?”

“A couple of times when one or other of the girls has shared it while kissing me,” I admit.

“Come with me,” she said and led me to her room. “There’s no point in hiding my body from you, is there? Can I see yours? I didn’t really see it earlier!”

I took my T-shirt off. She got busy with my jeans, finding my hard cock. It had been that way for a while, watching her pussy while talking earlier.

“Wow, I thought it was big earlier, but can’t believe I had it in me. Can I touch it?”

“By all means, it’s yours whenever you want it,” I told her.

She blushed and wrapped her hand around it.

“Not so tight,” I told her.

She loosened her grip and started stroking me. Then tentatively put her mouth on it, then took more of me in her mouth, making me moan.

Pulling off, she asked, “Is that ok? Are you ok with me doing this?”

“It’s great, it’s all yours, just don’t bite it!”

She returned to sucking me off.

“I’m going to cum soon.”

“I want to find out what it’s like warm, cum in my mouth,” she said between sucks.

How do I find these girls?

Fuck, I was cumming. I unloaded my seed in her mouth. She coughed, then got up and kissed me!

“There, I’ve shared your cum with you now as well! And yes, Charlene is right, it is better warm!”

I reached down and undid her bathrobe, pushed her back onto her bed, spread her legs and knelt down, moved toward her damp pussy. I put her legs on my shoulders and inhaled her scent.

“Wh-what are you doing?”

“Just relax and enjoy,” I told her, then leaned in to kiss her pussy. I slid my tongue up and down her slit. Opened her pussy lips up and pushed my tongue inside.

“Oh, Fuck!”

I lapped at her, found her hooded clit with my fingers, and then massaged it, making her squeal. I lapped at her more. Licking up to find her clit with my tongue, swirling the tip over her clit.

“Fuck, o fuck o fuck,” came the voice from above me, as she gushed into my mouth.

I moved up and kissed her again, sharing her juices with her.

“There, we are equal now. I’ve tasted me from you, you’ve tasted yourself from me.”

“Wow, that was great. I didn’t know it could be that good, thank you.”

I started to get dressed, and she pouted. “Is that all?”

“Well, I don’t have any condoms, and you aren’t on birth control. So, I better not take it any further. But you know where to find me!”

I gave her a kiss, finished dressing, and left her lying there to recover.

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments