Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. It is a fantasy. Please, do be kind in your comments! Yes, this neighbour does exist; yes, I would like to do this to her! I hadn't intended this to be written in the first person, but that is how it has turned out!"

I had a new neighbour move in a few months back, short, slim, and pretty as hell! We haven't had a huge amount of contact, but I have had many dreams about her! Let's call her Emily for the sake of this story (as we may get to meet more neighbours as time goes on!)

I see her walking past, so I invite her in for a drink; well, at least that was the plan. As we sat down, I just out and kiss her. Whilst initially, she was reluctant, I kept her head pulled into me. She relaxes into the kiss and starts to kiss me back. As I move my hands from her head, I slowly move them down to her back and I grazed my thumbs around to her sides near her breasts. Geez, how I hate padded bras! At least she didn’t try to pull my hands away.

I reach behind her back and flick the catch, releasing it. Returning to the front, raising the cups, and flicking my thumbs across her now mostly free breasts, her nipples growing hard under my touch, she starts moaning into my mouth.

She breaks free and says, "Stop. I have a boyfriend."

I reply asking her if she wants him to watch. She replies she doesn’t want him to know, and I was more than happy to oblige! I then kiss her again, reaching under her arse and pick her up, and carried her to my bedroom. I place her on the edge of the bed, and start to undo her blouse, she didn't try to stop me. I slide it off and remove her loose bra. Wow, those little breasts are gorgeous! While I like large breasts, well, you know what they say about more than a handful being a waste!

I lean in and kiss the left one while massaging the right, she moans. I stop kissing and start sucking and rolling my tongue over her nipple, her moans get louder, and I swap and move to the over breast, she is now gripping my head and pulling me into her. I move back up to kiss her on the lips again, she leans back and falls to the bed with me on top of her.

I lift up and start to move down her body, kissing as I go, trailing my fingers down her sides. I get down to her trousers, undo the button and zip, and slide the trousers down, kissing a leg as I withdraw them from the trouser legs. I follow up by kissing back up the inside of the other thigh, to her womanly place. I lift up and look her in the eyes and move my thumb over her panties and graze her slit, finding her clit, she squeals but carries on looking at me and mouths,

"Yes."

I massage her clit and start to move my other thumb over her panty-covered slit, her panties now wet with her juices. I slide them to one side and start sliding my thumb in between the folds and then ease it into her vagina. She squeals and then moans again. I withdraw my thumb and look at her again; there is a questioning look asking why, then I pull her panties down and I see, for the first time,y the hairless slit, with only a small amount of hair above it. Mmmm!

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

I sniff her panties then move my face down toward her and stop, inhaling her womanly aroma. My tongue finds her clit, circles it, and her moans become squeals, her little nub is no longer little! My, has it grown. I move my thumb to it and start caressing it as I move my tongue lower and start lapping at her slit. She can't take it anymore and has her first climax. I lap her juices, and then push my tongue into her hole and keep her going adding first one, and then a second finger, slowly at first, and then exploring her inner sanctum hunting for that one glorious spot, knowing that I found it looking at her eyes widen suddenly as she curses and cums again.

I let her come down from the heavenly place she is in, and, after a few minutes, she moves, saying that she can’t take it anymore. I move up to kiss her and share her juices from my fingers with her, I wasn’t sure how she would react to this, but she licked my fingers and kissed me back moaning into my mouth.

She then tells me she has a problem with what we are doing, I ask if it’s to do with her boyfriend, and she says no, and tells me that she's the only one of us naked! I strip for her and watch her eyes grow wide when I release my cock. I wouldn’t say I was big, but at seven-and-a-half inches, apparently, I am bigger than the boyfriend! I lay down with her again and pushed my cock slowly into her, making her moan. Slowly, inch by inch I enter her, pulling back every so often, and then pushing in deeper. When I'm balls deep, I hold position watching her eyes first grow wide, then slide shut. I take this as a signal to proceed so slowly withdraw and push back in. I keep it slow like this for a few minutes until she whispers in my ear, "Faster, harder," so I up the frequency and power of my thrusts. For a mouse of a person, boy does she make it known that she is enjoying it.

She screams she is coming, and I ask her where she wants me to come, she says she’s on the pill, and tells me in her, so that’s where I deposit my load shortly after.

We lay there together, me hoping that this wasn’t going to be a one-off, she rolls over, kisses me, and says, "that was fantastic, we have to do it again sometime. I need to go now as my boyfriend will be calling soon."

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments