Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is only my second attempt at a story, the more feedback i get, the more I can try and improve the story for you and my writing style. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is more to come with Emily!"

I hadn’t seen much of Emily again for a few weeks, knowing she keeps fit and goes to the local park run, (I am not fit in any sense of the word, I can’t run more than a few hundred metres, so good on her!) I have been keeping a bit of an eye out for her. I have seen her leaving or returning from these runs, but she does also nip cross country, so see her boyfriend. 

So, that Saturday morning I saw her walking back up the road and called out, asking how her run was.

“Why, what’s on your mind?” she asked.

I offered her a cool drink, and she came in and gave me a kiss, not one of those ‘I suppose I ought to kiss you’ kisses, but a nice deep one. I found cool drinks for both of us and we sat down. She apologised we hadn’t bumped into each other since we had had sex. She told me she hadn’t been trying to avoid me, she had been busy. She had really enjoyed it, but last time it had all been about her. She was soon rubbing her hand on my thigh and cock, making me hard.

“I can’t stay too long as I have agreed to meet up with some colleagues,” she said.

With that, she made me stand up and pulled my tracksuit and my underwear down (just because I’m not fit doesn’t mean I can’t lounge in a tracksuit!) and grasped my cock in her hand. She started to wank me there and then in the living room.

“I thought this thing was huge, but wow, you are so big!” she exclaimed.

I tried to play with her breasts, but she stopped me

“No, this is all about you,” she says, then lowered herself and started to lick my balls, then licked up my shaft and engulfed the head in her mouth. She spent the next few minutes licking, sucking my balls and sinking her head onto my cock.

I was watching her all the time. She was keeping eye contact with me; she slid about half of my cock in her mouth, then pulled out.

“You are bigger than my boyfriend,” she told me. “I want to try to take all of you.”

“If that’s what you want, you don’t have to,” I replied.

“I’ll give it a go. If you feel yourself hitting my throat, try to help, but if I tap you on the leg, let me go, as I don’t want to choke!”

She went back to wanking and then sucking on my cock, first the head, then a bit more, then I felt the back of her throat and she stopped. Working on what she had told me, I took the back of her head in my hands and pulled her toward me. Feeling my cock push into her throat, she tapped me on the leg.

“Wow, I never tried to deepthroat my boyfriend, but as he won’t go down on me, I won’t go down on him! You woke me up last time with your tongue, so I wanted to give back, but I can’t take it all and I’m not keen on trying to get it down my throat again,” and back she went sucking and wanking me as she sucked. 

“Don’t worry about it. You are giving back with what you are doing,” I assured her. “If you carry on like that, I’m going to cum!”

“I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste you,” she said.

So back she went, and lo-and-behold, she started licking and lapping at me and I came. She grabbed a cloth off the airer, wiped her face, then my cock.

“That was great, but I need to get going,” she announced

And then she was out the open door!

………

Later that day she text me and asked what I was doing later that evening,

“Nothing planned really. You want to come over?” I responded.

She replied she would love to, so I asked her what takeout she wanted. We went with Chinese. I had thought about being naughty with a request, but thought we were too new in getting to know each other to risk her walking away if I asked what was on my mind. That will come later!

It’s not like she lives miles away, only two doors down. She wandered over at six. We sat and chatted while waiting for the takeout to arrive. Although we had seen each other around and briefly spoken, we didn’t really know too much about each other. We chatted about each other, our families (she has a sister, I have a brother) and what we did for work, similar jobs but for different employers, it turned out.

When the food arrived, I asked what she wanted to watch. We looked at the guide and then I showed her what I had recorded. She spotted a recording of Professor Marston and the Wonder Women and asked what it was. I told her it was biographical; he was the original author of Wonder Woman, was interested in discovering about bondage/submission (think back to early Wonder Woman, where she regularly tied up captors!), and spent much of his life living with 2 women as a threesome. She asked if we could watch it, so we did.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

After eating, we were stuffed and didn’t fancy doing a lot, so just left the plates in the kitchen and collapsed back on the sofa. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. She pushed me away, telling me she was too full to bend around like that.

I think watching the film made her horny as her hand kept caressing my thigh. Then at the end turned and gave me a kiss, pushed me down across the sofa and lay on me and kissed me harder. Then, with a naughty smile, grabbed my hand and started pulling me up and out of the room. Well, I had hoped we might end in the bedroom, but being pulled there….

She said, “I don’t think I’m into the stuff in the film, but I want your cock now.”

I retorted with, “I want doesn’t get!” and kissed her, pushed her back toward the bed until her legs could go no further, let my hands roam her body and found that damned padded bra again!

“I don’t like padded bras,” I said

“Well, you don’t have to wear it! Just take it off!” she said.

“I will, but I don’t like you wearing it. You have great tits; you don’t need to hide them like this. In fact, I think it would be really sexy if you didn’t wear a bra at all!”

“Yeah right, I’m not showing everyone my tits!” she said.

I found the bottom of her t-shirt and started to lift it; she lifted her arms, so as I got the t-shirt part way up her arms I stopped and left it there, bent down and started exploring her body with my lips and tongue, reached around and unclasping the bra, then pushed it and the t-shirt the rest of the way off.

I lowered her to the bed and started to play with her tits, making her giggle. Rubbing them, licking them, kissing and sucking them, then just to see how she would react, I flicked one and then the other, whilst she squealed, it was more from the shock; I pulled first one and the other, then nibbled at them. I kept at this, nibbling, suckling, licking for a few minutes.

“Mmmmmm, oh Fuck,” she suddenly said and her body jerked. “I’ve never had an orgasm just from someone playing with my tits before! I’ve still got my jeans on!”.

I remedied that by sliding them off, along with her underwear. I sniffed her panties and put them in my pocket. As I was kneeling down, I started kissing my way up her legs, reaching her sex, I gave her a quick kiss on her slit and clit, then gave it a quick lick, and started to kiss my way back up to her luscious A-cup tits.

“So, do you think I’m wet enough to just fuck? I want you now!” she growled at me.

I undressed, then lowered my hands and cupped her sweet sex, rubbing it and slid my middle finger in, continuing to rub and slide my finger in and out of her, she moaned, “get on with it”, then without waiting, pushed me onto my back, grabbed my cock, started wanking me, then straddled me, and lowered herself on me with a sigh, lent forward, kissed me and said, “too slow!”

She slowly started rising and falling, getting used to being on top and upright in cowgirl position. Now, my dick when hard stands to attention, not like some porn movies where it sticks out at ninety degrees, meaning that not only was my cock in her, but it’s also rubbing her wall and g-spot with every move she makes. For such a sweet young lady, the words leaving her mouth would have had her mother washing her mouth out with soap! The closer she got to orgasm, the dirtier she got, then she shuddered, screamed and collapsed on me, so I started thrusting to keep the orgasm going, and she whimpered, “Stop” in my ear, she needed to come down before starting again!

I rolled us on our sides, pulled out from her, letting her roll back on her front. She asked me, “where are you going?”

“Nowhere,” I told her, then moved behind her and pulled her bum toward me. She started to get up, but I pushed her head back down and started to play with her sex with my hand for a minute or so. Then I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed in quickly, getting a gasp from her. Giving her a few slow strokes, I started to pound her reaching down to grab her tits and play with them whilst thrusting, moving my hands back to her hips when I could feel myself nearly coming, then giving really deep thrusts as I came making her curse and cry, “Yes, yes, fill me up!”

Once I had finished, I collapsed beside her, and she snuggled into me and kissed me. After a few minutes, she crawled out to find a washcloth as we were both a bit of a mess, then turned the light out and crawled back into bed beside me, kissed me again and fell asleep, with me dropping off soon after.

 

Continue reading for what happened in the morning!

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments