Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys 4 U

"Sam decides to splurge on a sex doll and ends up with more than he bargained for."

66
44 Comments 44
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Recommended Read

Sam walked into the office at precisely 8:45 am as he did every day. He shuffled past the rows of giggling girls discussing their weekend affairs and who paid absolutely no attention to him. It was as if he were invisible to them. He entered his shabby private office, which was like him, nondescript.

He removed his threadbare suit jacket, rolled up his sleeves and settled into a dilapidated office chair behind his desk. Taking the cup of coffee he had carried in with him, he put his feet on the desk and scanned the newspaper till the clock hanging on the wall indicated precisely 9.00 o'clock.

With a sigh, he put down the paper and started working on the accumulated bills, invoices and receipts from the previous day. Sam was the bookkeeper for Acme Plumbing and Supplies and reported to the Vice President of Finance. Since graduating from the local community college with a diploma in accounting fifteen years ago, he had been in this position.

At his last salary review, the VP had told him that they were delighted with his work. However, there was no possible hope for him to get promoted to any other position. Over the years, he had been well paid and received regular raises and bonuses, which made him almost as well paid as the Vice President who owed his position to being the president's son, but who Sam considered an utter moron.

Sam, despite outward appearances, was bright. In fact, he was more than bright; he was a quasi-genius. Sam's weakness was a lack of self-confidence. By noon he had finished tabulating and balancing the previous day's operations. He stood up and went out to the local diner for lunch.

Again surrounded by the bevy of young and pretty girls from the office who ignored him, he sat at a booth and ordered the daily special. When he was served, he ate while reading the newspaper. Once finished, he returned to the office. He prepared the results from the previous day in a set of simplified reports, which he took to the VP Finance. That luminary was on the phone and barely glanced at the papers before dismissing Sam.

Back in his office, he compiled a second set of reports for his own use. Over the years, he had on a systematic basis managed to find ways to pilfer a few bucks here and there and, in the process, amassed a substantial sum of money. This money suitably invested had grown with the years to a small fortune. Sam's future was secure in that his investments paid him as much as he earned as a bookkeeper. With a smile on his usually dour face, he locked up and left for home.

He lived within walking distance, and it was a beautiful day. On his way home, he stopped at a newsvendor. After surveying the girly magazines on display, he decided to purchase one that featured lithe teens.

Sam was, despite his nondescript appearance, a rather handsome specimen. If he did not stoop, he was actually quite tall. His physique was not prepossessing as he did absolutely no exercise. Still, there was no excess body fat on his frame. Sam's secret was that he was endowed with a larger than average penis, which he exercised daily. Sam's favorite activity was masturbation, an activity he indulged in several times a night.

Apart from his masturbation, Sam visited a local massage parlor once a month. For his visits, he always chose a mature woman named Marie, who spoke with a thick Russian accent. She permitted him to fondle her breasts, pussy and ass while bringing him to a happy ending.

Sam fully realized he was a mess. However, he no longer dared to try dating women. He had been rejected so often that any vestige of confidence he once might have had was gone.

Once home, Sam stripped out of his clothes and settled himself on the sofa for his nightly pre-supper ritual jerk-off session. He had found out years ago that he preferred the pictures in magazines to porn videos. The magazines permitted him to use his imagination in a leisurely fashion. He started thumbing through the magazine he had purchased, stroking his cock while fantasizing about the young females displayed lewdly for his pleasure.

He turned the page and noticed it was an advertisement. He was about to ignore it when the depiction of the model used for the ad arrested his eye. He started reading the announcement, entitled 'The Most Lifelike Sex Doll in The World.' He continued reading.

Hello dear! My name is Abby, I am 19 years old. I am a healthy girl. My profile is here because I am single. Many people are looking for others even though they are in a relationship, but I do not like that. Now I am not committed to anyone, and it is time to meet new guys who can teach me something.

I would love to have wild sexual experiences. Could you help me with that? I need a guy who is liberated from prejudices and can enjoy a woman.

I would love to experience all the sexual positions you like. We can do it standing, in the shower, on all fours, sixty-nine, and many more. I would like to have sex in different places as well, not only in the bedroom. I have so many fantasies!

To end my profile, I will let you know a secret. I have never been with a woman, and I am so much looking forward to it! Could you bring your girlfriend? I would love that!

Lifedolls, the first hyper-realistic dolls online shop. Our life dolls are fully customizable to suit your needs. Fully customizable to your requirements. Visit our web page at Lifedolls.com

Intrigued, Sam went to his laptop and typed in the web address. His eyes almost popped out when he saw the variety of models offered. They came in all sizes from petite teen to MILF and even GILF. It said that they were constructed of elastomer thermoplastic over a metal skeleton. The options offered were staggering. They ranged from customizing their vagina and anus based on the length and width of your penis to choosing skin color, breast and nipple size, hair and eye color height and weight. There were also add-ons with which you could customize the doll, which would alter the price.

Sam decided to play around and see what he could design to please him and what it would cost. He chose a model whose face appealed to him. Then he started to select characteristics and add-ons, which turned him on.

Dimensions: 5ft 4in, Bust Size 32 in, Waist 22 in, Hips 33in, C Cup, Nipples long, Weight 110 lbs.

Hair color: Blonde. Eye Color: Green. Skin color: Tan.

Orifices: vibrating and pulsing.

Built-in thermostat for lifelike skin temperature.

After inputting the variables, Sam went to the checkout page to see what it would cost for the package. Including shipping and taxes, the cost would be $14,650.00. Wow, he thought, that is pricey. He left the page open and went to microwave a frozen entrée.

As he ate, he mulled over the idea of being able to go to bed with a warm body to hold in his arms. After supper, he went back to the web site to read customer testimonials and reviews. Overall he was impressed; however, being a cautious man, he decided to sleep on it and call the company in the morning.

He went to bed and lay awake most of the night thinking about having a warm body sharing his bed, one that would not reject him. The following morning he went back to the website and noticed that their order department was open. Deciding that he could at least find out more, he picked up the phone and dialed.

A pleasant voice answered, identifying herself as Christina. Sam, feeling somewhat guilty, started explaining the reason for his call. He told her he had a pending order in Lifedolls shopping cart but that he had not finalized it.

"Let me look at it," Christina said after asking Sam for the name he had entered on the order page.

After a few minutes, she came back and said, "That looks fine. I do have a few suggestions that would improve this experience for you. We have some new features that are not yet advertised. Would you be interested?"

"Sure," Sam answered.

"Our new models have self-lubricating lower orifices, and the mouth now has a tongue and saliva feature that makes the experience super realistic. Would you be interested?"

"Certainly," Sam answered but, "what would be the additional cost?"

"It's quite reasonable. It's an additional thousand; however, it will save you the cost of buying lubrication. I also assure you that it is identical to the scent and flavor of a real woman."

"How do you know?" Sam asked.

Christina giggled, "A good salesperson tests the product she sells."

"You sound like a very naughty girl."

"I not only sound like a naughty girl, but I am also a naughty girl. Now one final question I always like to be exact in regards to measurements."

"I have filled out the exact measurements I require," Sam answered.

"No, not her measurements, your measurements are critical. I have found that men tend to exaggerate the size and width of their penis or have never really measured it. Now you indicated on the form that yours was 7" by 2". Is that a guess?"

"Uhh… yes."

"Do you have a measuring tape such as the one a dressmaker uses?"

"Somewhere."

"Go and get it, and we'll check it out."

Sam went and rummaged in the sewing kit he'd inherited from his mother, found the tape and returned to the phone. "Now what?" he asked.

"Pull down your pants and fondle your cock till it is erect."

Self-consciously, Sam did what he was told without getting an erection.

"Sam, are you having trouble with that?"

"Yes. It seems so artificial to be doing this on request."

"Let me help you. Picture me sitting here with my skirt bunched up around my waist. I am going commando today and I’m very horny. My pussy is wet, just thinking of your cock. My hand is reaching down and slowly stroking through my glistening pussy lips. My other hand is toying with my stiff nipples. I imagine your hand wrapped around your cock stroking up and down.

"I can imagine the tip starting to ooze a few drops of pre-cum as I thrust two fingers into my tight little pussy while my thumb teases my clit. Damn, Sam, this is getting me off. I want to cum, but I am going to edge till you are fully ready to cum."

"Christina, I am just about ready to cum."

"Sam, hold off. We will both cum after you measure yourself. Now measure your cock from where it meets your pelvis to the tip. Now two measurements: one of the tip at the thickest point and one around the base. What are the measurements?"

"The length is 8 inches, the tip width is 3 inches, and at the base, it is 3 inches."

"Oh, that sounds delicious. I can imagine my mouth stretched around it as I lick and suck that yummy lollipop. Stroke it for me, Sam, while I rub my pussy thinking of that wonderful slab of meat between your legs. Sam, I'm ready to cum. Come for me, love."

With a loud groan, Sam's cock spewed stream after stream of hot cum. Over the phone, he could hear Christina moaning with pleasure.

After he stopped panting, he heard Christina say, "Thank you, Sam. That was wonderful. Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yes, that was just so exciting."

"For me, too," said Christina, "now shall we finalize the order?"

"Christina, was just that a sales technique, or did you really cum with me?"

"Sam, how could you think that? I did truly cum visualizing your magnificent cock and dreaming of you filling my pussy. If I was not in another country, I would really consider coming to meet you… So tell me how you want to pay for your very own sex slut?"

"We'll put it on my AmEx card."

"Go ahead and enter your card details on the web page so I can confirm the order and shipping date."

Sam proceeded to enter the details and hesitated before hitting the enter key. "Christina, this is a huge purchase. Tell me I'm not making a mistake here."

"Look, Sam, the toy will not replace me. That's for sure. However, I will assure you that it will be a quantum leap better than your hand. It will also be a lot less expensive than a flesh and blood woman in the long run. You won't need to wine and dine and entertain her. She won't bitch or have a headache at critical times. I can go on and on about the advantages, but it's your decision."

"Okay, okay. I just hit enter."

"Congratulations, Sam. Abby will be shipped in about ten days. By the way, feel free to give me a call if you need relief before she arrives. If I'm available, I would be delighted to play virtual sex with you. I'm sure after she arrives, you won't need to do that again."

"Thank you, Christina, thanks for the assistance and the offer. I'll do that if I need to."

Sam hung up the phone in a bit of a daze at what he had just done. He looked around him, and for the first time, he realized that his place was a dump. He would never consider entertaining a woman here. Have to change this, he thought.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

He got dressed, and for the first time in ages, he left his apartment on the weekend. As he walked down the street, it came to him that he was walking differently. Gone was the stooped over shuffle. He stopped at a diner and ordered breakfast—another first for him. After breakfast, he continued his stroll when his gaze was arrested by a man's clothing store.

He stared at his reflection in the plate glass and compared it to the models in the show window. I look a mess, he thought. He went in, and the salesperson looked at him with disdain before asking him if he could be of assistance.

"Yes," he said, "I will need to be completely outfitted with a whole new wardrobe, suits, shirts, shoes, the whole nine yards. Oh! And also sportswear."

"Sir, are you aware of how much that will cost?"

"Do you ask such questions of all your clients?"

"Uh… No, Sir."

"I presume you are paid on commission?"

"Yes."

"Well, you just lost what to you is probably a small fortune. Get me another salesman."

The salesman scurried away, and soon a dapper man approached Sam. After Sam had explained what had transpired, the man said, "I'm sorry, Sir. I will be delighted to get your order together. I'm Robert, the store manager."

"Well, Robert, I want to be outfitted from head to foot both with some elegant business clothes as well as sportswear. I need all things in at least three sets."

Sam reflected on how fine it felt to have asserted himself after leaving the store in one of his new sports outfits. The rest of the clothes would be delivered to his flat. He stopped at a unisex hair salon where a sexy redhead styled his hair so that the mess the barbershop had created vanished and was replaced by a sleek, ruggedly handsome look.

Over the next few days, Sam had a crew clean his flat and new furniture delivered. The most significant change, however, was in his attitude. He was conscious that he was building a fantasy around an artificial woman that he had not even met. He was treating her already as a flesh and blood woman in his mind.

At the office, the change in him was most visible. When he walked in the first day, the female staff were stunned into silence when they saw him. During the day they kept finding reasons to go to his office, which had never happened before. Many of them indicating that they might be available if he were interested.

He no longer went for lunch to the cheap diner but went to one of the better eating establishments mainly to avoid being hit on by the office girls as he thought of them. He was determined to save himself for his new girlfriend. Even his masturbation habits had changed. He limited himself to once a night while thinking of what it would be like with Abby.

Finally, the long-awaited day approached. His tracking of the shipment showed he was to receive the delivery between 9 am and 12 pm the next day. For the first time in years, he called in sick to work on the day in question.

He proceeded to shower, shave and get dressed to be ready to welcome his new girlfriend. He kept going to the window every five minutes to see if he could spot the UPS truck starting from nine o'clock. He kept this up till at ten o'clock when he decided that a watched pot doesn't boil. Sam calmed his anticipation. Making a third coffee, he sat down and read the news. It was so dull that he dozed off only to be jarred to wakefulness by the doorbell ringing.

"What the hell is in here? A body?" the UPS driver said as he wheeled the parcel in on a dolly.

Sam smiled and answered, "Just some machine parts I needed."

"Sign here."

Sam closed the door and stood there, staring at the box with trepidation. He was both very nervous and excited at what he would in the box when he opened it. He wrestled the box into the middle of the living room floor and carefully cut it open at the places indicated. Removing the cardboard, he saw a bubble-wrapped shape. He lay the bundle flat on the floor. He slowly removed the bubble wrap to reveal to his incredulous eyes the figure of a nubile teenager dressed in pale blue lingerie.

Her eyes were closed as if she was sleeping. Incredible. She's perfect, Sam thought, gazing at her face with its delicate features, her rounded curves and slim legs. Even her feet were perfect with the toes sporting a delicate pink nail polish.

He leaned over and kissed the luscious pink lips. As soon as he placed his lips against hers, her eyes sprang open. He was looking at her emerald green eyes, and she smiled at him, and a low moan emanated from her mouth.

The doll said, "Hi. My name is Abby, are you my new master?"

Sam stuttered, "Hi, Abby, I guess I am. I'm Sam. I was not aware you could also talk."

"Not very much, but I am programmed to learn as we get to know each other, Sam. That kiss was very nice, would you like to kiss me again?"

Sam picked her up off the floor and carried her to the sofa and sat her down. He sat next to her and gently leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips parted, and Sam felt a soft velvety tongue slide into his mouth. He reciprocated, and he could feel the wetness and the heat of her mouth. He slid his hand under her bra and pinched her nipple. Under his touch, it grew erect, and Abby moaned with pleasure. The more he toyed with the nipple, the more she moaned. Finally, her head pulled away from his kiss as she said, "Sam, I'm feeling very strange."

"What's wrong, Abby?"

"I'm feeling a delicious sensation between my legs, and I feel myself getting wet down there."

"You mean your pussy?"

"Ah, is that what it's called?"

"Yes and many other names besides, which I will teach you in time."

Sam's cock was throbbing in anticipation. He lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom. Placing her on the bed, he slowly removed her lingerie. Each piece he removed left him awestruck. The breasts were sheer perfection with elongated nipples he just wanted to suck on.

When he removed the thong, she gently parted her legs, revealing her tight opening with its delicate lips and rosy pink core. Unable to resist, he knelt between her parted thighs and kissed the sensitive lips before thrusting his probing tongue into her love hole. She moaned, and he saw her clit peep out from its hood. As he nibbled on her pearly nub, she moaned in delight.

"Sam, that's so good. What are you doing to me?"

"I'm eating you up, Abby. You taste delicious."

"It makes me feel good that you are enjoying this, Sam. I feel that it is what I am designed for. Please don't stop, the feeling is getting more intense."

Suddenly Sam's face was flooded with the juices which erupted from her pussy. My God, she even orgasms.

By now, his cock was in a rampant erection, and he needed relief. He quickly stood up and got out of his clothes. On seeing his cock Abby said, "Oh! We are not built the same way. Why is that?"

"Abby, this is called a cock. It's what a man has to fit in your delicious holes."

"Holes?"

"Yes, holes. You have three holes that are designed to give me pleasure and to receive pleasure from me. You are already aware of your pussy. The other two are your mouth and your ass. We will explore all three of them over the next few days."

"Sam, I am programmed to say that all three are yours to use in any way you decide. It gives me deep satisfaction to be able to say that."

"Turn over, Abby. Get on your knees… Damn, you can't do that."

Sam positioned her on her knees with her ass up, and her thighs spread. He rested her head on a pillow. Getting behind her, Sam stared at her perfect ass, then brought his cock up to her pussy. Parting her pussy lips, he thrust into her tiny slot. Her incredible tightness enveloped the bulb of his cock. He kept pushing forward and hit an obstacle. Abby uttered a cry of pain, and he froze.

"What's wrong? he asked.

"Nothing. Just push harder. There's an obstacle. However, I think you can overcome it. I feel a need to have your…cock deep in me."

Damn, she was designed as a virgin, he thought exultantly.

He gave a hard thrust forward and felt himself penetrate the obstacle. Soon he was balls deep into her; Abby’s pussy gently was massaging his whole length as he repeatedly bottomed out against what must be the cervix.

Looking down, he saw her pink asshole. Curious, he slid a finger deep into the anus and was rewarded with having his finger clasped in the hot opening as her pussy contracted around his cock.

His cock pulsated as he thrust in and out as did the soft moans being emitted by Abby. "Abby, I'm going to cum up your tight pussy."

Abby responded by milking him even harder, and he felt his cock bathed by her hot emission.

Physically drained, he withdrew and turned Abby on her back and lay next to her. To his surprise, her arms wrapped themselves around him, and he lay there, cuddling with her while she almost purred with satisfaction.

He must have dozed off as he woke up with a start at the sound of the phone. He reluctantly got up and went to answer.

"Hello," he snarled.

"Sam, this is Christina. Have you received your parcel?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Sam, shipping made a mistake. What you got was not the toy you had ordered."

"Why not, she absolutely matches the description we had agreed on."

"Sam, you got an experimental model. Have you noticed anything that surprised you?"

"Yes. I am delighted. Abby seems almost sentient. That I did not expect."

"Exactly. Abby is designed to become aware and develop increased vocabulary and motion as she learns. Have you used her yet?"

"Of course."

"Have you taken her virginity?"

"Well, one of them, and I plan to take her other two soon."

"Damn, that's done it."

"What do you mean?"

"Sam, she is now completely imprinted to you and cannot be used by any other man. If she does not have you regularly, she will slowly go through a process of disintegration. She cost the company hundreds of thousands to develop. Abby is designed to be used by only one man and one woman."

"Christina, she is just perfect for me, and there is no other woman. I am not returning her, no matter what you offer me for her. As a matter of fact, does your company need other investors? I would be ready to invest as I can see a fortune to be made in this type of sex toy."

"Do you have Skype on your computer?"

"Sure."

"Get on Skype and connect with Christinalifedoll."

Sam looked in on Abby, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully, then went and entered the info on his Skype account. He was immediately rewarded with the image of Christina on his screen. It came as a shock as the person facing him was an older version of Abby.

"Christina?"

"Yes, Sam. Surprised?"

"Surprised? No, I'm in shock. This is totally unexpected."

"When you ordered Abby, the description you gave was that of a younger me. I had so much fun when we played together that I had engineering build your toy to my description. We had already designed the experimental model with the same characteristics, and that was how the error in shipments occurred. You mentioned that you were ready to invest in our company; however, how is a bookkeeper going to come up with the funds we need going to manage that?"

"Christina, apart from being a bookkeeper, I am also in the fruit business."

"The fruit business? What the hell does that mean?"

"When I graduated from college, I received a small inheritance from my parents. It was just a small amount, but I was intrigued by a new company called Apple. I sunk the whole amount into that company. How much would you need?"

"You're not kidding me, are you?"

"No, I'm not kidding."

"Why the bookkeeper job?"

"I was not ready to move on. The purchase of Abby has changed my life view. That's funny; a Lifedoll has changed my life view."

"Well, that certainly puts things in a new perspective. Sam, I have to confess that I am bi-sexual and that I am the President of Lifedoll. I was intending that Abby would be mine. You have altered things. What would you think if we left Abby in your care, and you would submit regular reports on her progress? Sort of like a beta tester. I would also like to fly over to meet with you to discuss a potential partnership."

"Christina, I would be delighted to meet with you."

"One more thing, Sam."

"Yes?”

"Please show me your cock so I can see what I can hope to have in me when I get there. And for you, here is what I can offer you," Christina said, slipping out of her clothes.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments