Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A TRANS Formation - Chapter 33 - We're in Business!

"Jill does what it takes to get Allie on board with her business plans"

10
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Jill wakes up with a splitting headache, wondering why she feels so shitty. She sees Allie's not in bed and cries out for her. 

"I see you finally woke up," Allie says, as she walks into the bedroom. 

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" she asks Jill.

"I feel like shit," she mumbles, "what the fuck happened?"

"You had too many tequilas last night and you got drunk." Allie tells her, "You've got a hangover this morning."

"Did we fuck?" Jill asks.

"No baby, you wanted to, but the booze kicked your ass." 

"Fuck... Don't let me do that again. How many did I have?"

"Only two and a half, but tequila can be wicked."

"Fuuuuuck... I guess so. Can you help me out of bed?"

"Of course, baby. I'm here for you. I'll help you get through this."

As Allie holds her up, Jill sits on the edge of the bed, trying to get her bearings. She'd rather lay back down, but she has to pee, really bad. She knows she'll have to make it into the bathroom. 

Wearing only her nylons from last night, Allie helps her in the bathroom and sits her down on the pot. While she pees, Allie pours a cup of coffee and brings it to her. As she sips on caffeine, Allie asks her if she wants to go back to bed or sit on the couch.

"If I go back to bed," Jill says, "I won't get up all day. Take me to the couch."

After a cup of coffee, she's still dizzy, but feels better than when she woke up. Allie tells her to just sit while she gets her a second cup. She brings her one of the sweet rolls from yesterday. 

"Try to eat something, babe," Allie says, "it'll help your tummy. When you feel a little better, I'll take you out to get some real food. Nothing cures a hangover like food and time."

"Yeah, I'm hungry as hell. I feel so weak." Jill mutters.

After an hour, she feels well enough to get in the shower with Allie. The warm water feels good running down her body, but not as good as Allie's hands, as she lovingly washes her and dries her off. 

They sit naked on the couch another hour until Jill feels well enough to get dressed to go eat. They decide it would be best to dress as boys this morning, since Jill's in no condition to act lady-like in public.

The mid-morning sun burns her eyes as Allie drives to a buffet restaurant they like to go to. When they arrive, the breakfast buffet has already been converted to lunch items. Jill fills her plate with bland items like mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed vegetables, and soup. 

The food does wonders to calm her stomach, and by the time they finish eating, she's almost feeling like herself again. 

"Feeling any better babe?" Allie asks.

"Better, but not great. This is the first hangover I've ever had, and I never want to have another. It makes me appreciate smoking pot."

"Yeah, I've never had a hangover from weed. Do you feel like doing anything today? Or do you just wanna go home and rest?"

"I'm not feeling great, but not bad either. Are there any large porn shops in town that you know of?"

"You wanna go to a porn shop? Why?"

"I want to check out some magazines to put ads in."

"Damn Jill, you're really focused on selling this lube," Allie says.

"I know I am, but I can't help it. Something inside is telling me this is the next thing to do. It doesn't matter if I feel like shit or not. My inner girlfriend is telling me this is what I need to do."

"Well, if you want to, there's one in West Des Moines. I think they're open on Sundays. I'll take you there if you want."

"Would you? It wouldn't take much effort and it's something we can get done today."

Half an hour later, they're walking into Bachelor Books, a fairly large porn shop in a seedy part of town. Jill's never been in a porn shop before, and she's amazed at what she sees. There are sex toys galore, and a whole wall with racks of fuck books and magazines. 

They look at the display of massage oils and lubricants first. Jill wants to see what the different brands of anal lube are selling for and she sees prices ranging from two to five dollars.

When they look at magazines, she's surprised to see so many men thumbing through the pages. She knows they all have hard-ons and she has to stop herself from snickering. As she and Allie check out the magazines, Allie's looking at the pictures, while Jill focuses on the ads in the back.

She's looking for information about placing ads and the sizes of the different ads. She figures out where to find the information, and starts picking out magazines to take home with her. She mainly picks magazines catering to men-on-men sex, figuring most men reading them will be lube users.

She chooses fifteen magazines and goes to the counter to pay for them. The person at the cash register totals up the amount and takes her money without looking at her or saying a word. Allie's still looking at magazines when Jill returns to her side. "Having fun?" Jill asks.

"Not really. Just curious, mainly. I've been in here before but mainly just to buy lube. It's amazing how many magazines there are here The toys are kinda interesting, but I've never really been into them. I'm ready to go if you are."

When they get home, Jill gives Allie a kiss and says, "Thanks for taking care of me this morning. I really felt your love for me."

"I love you, babe," Allie exclaims, "whether you're feeling good or feeling bad, it doesn't matter, I just love you."

"Mmmm... That's so sweet of you," Jill says. "Later on when I feel better, I want you to take me to bed and so we can do what we wanted to do last night. I owe you a good fuck."

"You're always a good fuck, babe. And you don't owe me anything. If we want to fuck later, it won't be because you owe me anything."

They change into their casual pullover dresses and relax in front of the TV. Allie rolls a joint and while they smoke, Jill paper clips the magazine pages where the ad information is. Most of them are charging $25 - $50 for an ad size she thinks would work best. 

When she's done everything she can think of doing, she snuggles up to Allie.

"I'm feeling pretty good now. Wanna fool around a lil bit?"

"I'll fool around with you anytime, baby."

Jill puts her hand around Allie's cock and asks, "Is this 'anytime'?"

Lifting her dress above her waist, Allie answers, "Anytime is the right time, sweet thing, as long as you're feeling OK."

Taking that as a yes, she lowers her head to lick Allie's soft cock. Before it has a chance to get hard, she gets on the floor and tells Allie, "I wanna practice my deep throat. I wanna feel you getting hard in my mouth."

Jill takes Allie into her mouth and holds her lips against the base of her cock. Breathing through her nose, she runs her tongue up and down Allie's growing penile flesh. Allie lets out a few moans as Jill gets her turned on to having sex in the middle of the day.

Jill has the urge to move her head up and down, but instead just holds her head still and uses her tongue skills. She feels pressure on her gag reflex as Allie grows to full erection, but resists the urge to choke. 

Like before, her body tries to reject the intrusion into her throat, but also like before, she makes her body accept it. Her urge to choke goes away quickly and she's able to hold Allie in her throat until she needs to take a breath.

She looks up into Allie's eyes before going down on her again. This time there's no resistance and Jill's able to slowly bob herself up and down, taking Allie's full length each time. 

"Oh yeah, babe," Allie praises, "you're really getting it down."

"Mmmm... I know. I've been so jealous of you being able to do it and not me. I don't like being jealous. I had to learn this."

"You've always been a fast learner, babe."

"I like learning fun things. I like feeling you inside my throat."

Jill goes back to sucking and Allie goes back to moaning. She's taking it easily down her throat now, as she trains the gag reflex out of her body. Several times she feels Allie getting close to climax, but Jill knows Allie's cock almost as well as Allie knows hers. 

She takes her mouth off it and puts Allie's balls into her mouth a few times before she gets the urge to be fucked. Crawling back up on the couch, she and Allie kiss as she straddles her legs over Allie's. She scooches up close until their hard cocks are standing straight up next to each other. 

Staring into each other's eyes, Allie holds their cocks together while Jill rocks her hips up and down. Their open mouths soon meet and they communicate with their tongues until Jill says, "Wanna fuck me, baby?"

"I'm always ready to fuck you, my sweetheart. You want me to take you to bed?" Allie asks.

"I thought I was going to want to go to bed earlier," Jill says, "but now... I just feel like sittin' on your cock. I'm still not a hundred percent recovered from last night. I'm definitely not ready for hard fucking. I just wanna be fucked."

"Mmmm... We haven't fucked on the couch for a while. Shall I get the lube?"

"I don't feel like lube, either. Let's just use our spit. Let me go down on it real slow. We got all day."

Jill spits in her hand and rubs it all over Allie's cock head. When she raises her ass up, Allie spits into her hand and rubs it into Jill's hole. Jill puts her ass on top and lowers herself until she feels Allie start to spread her open. She puts more spit around it and goes down another inch. Inch by inch, she slowly works her way down until she sits on Allie's full length. 

Physically joined together, they smile at each other and start kissing. Lightly at first, then with more passion until their tongues are wiggling deep in each other's mouth. "Oh God, Allie, this feels erotic"

"It does... I feel like we're part of each other."

"We are, Allie. We've been thinking like one person. I'm so much deeper in love with you than I ever imagined I could be."

"I am too, baby. We've come a long way since the first time we fucked."

"You wanna try something?" Jill wonders. "You wanna try meditating like this? As one person?"

"You mean like this? With me inside you?"

"Yeah... Our bodies are already joined together, let's try to put our minds together and think about our baby. Our desire to quit our jobs, I mean. How will it happen? What does it look like?"

"Both of us thinking the same thing? What should we think about?"

"I told you. Our baby. The one we're pregnant with, our desire to be able to quit our jobs, own a house, you know... the baby we've been talking about.

"The book says to think about it like we already have it. Let's imagine ourselves owning our own house, and we're not working at our jobs anymore. What does that look like?"

"OK, let's try it." Allie agrees.

With Allie's cock up Jill's ass, they close their eyes and hold hands. As they sit in silence, they think about what they want their future to look like. Their minds melt into each other as they communicate with the energy passing through their hands.

After twenty minutes of blissful peace, Allie's cock is still hard as a rock and Jill starts squeezing her muscles around it. With their eyes closed, they can't see the smile on each other's faces, but they can feel the passion beginning to build.

Jill works her muscles around her lover as Allie's grip tightens around her hands. Allie's the first to come out of her meditative state, and with her eyes still closed, she puts her lips next to Jill's. The contact brings Jill back to the present and her tongue reaches out for Allie's.

With their tongues dancing together, Jill contracts her muscles in a rhythm that makes Allie's cock quiver inside her. As they fuck each other without moving their bodies, Allie opens her eyes to see contentment on Jill's face. She's getting Allie close to climax as she milks her with her ass muscles.

Feeling Allie pulsing inside her, Jill tries raising herself up, but with no lube, she's kinda stuck. She opens her eyes to see Allie smiling at her. 

"Hi-eeee babeeee..." she coos, "whatcha thinkin' 'bout?"

"Thinking about how good your ass feels squeezing around my dick."

Jill squeezes her ass again and says, "You like it...? Huh?"

"Damn girl, you've gotten so good with your ass, I'm almost ready to cum."

Allie's words turn Jill on even more, making her squeeze her ass in a rhythm that makes Allie's cock quiver inside her. Jill rocks her hips back and forth as she squeezes, driving Allie closer to the edge.

"Ready to cum, baby?" she teases, "C'mon baby, let me feel it. I'm horny for your cum."

"Oh, fuck!" Allie moans, "Keep doing that. Ahhh... Shit... I'm cumiiiiiiiiing!"

"Give it to me honey! Let it shoot into me!"

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhhhh...." Allie pants, "Fuck, baby... you use your ass like a pro."

"That's cuz I am a pro." Jill brags, "You taught me how to be a pro, you little whore. And then you turned me into a whore, too... you little bitch." 

She starts giggling and adds, "And I'm so damn glad you did! I'm having soooo much fun being a little whore with you."

They both laugh in agreement and Allie says, "That's one of the things I was thinking about when we were meditating. How much fun we're having and how many opportunities we have now."

"Yeah, I was thinking about our opportunities. I love the thought you had about us owning a house in the country. I thought about the opportunity we might have selling the lube. My intuition told me what I have to do next."

"What did it tell you?" Allie asks.

"I have to make a list of everything I have to do get us set up as a business. You know, business license and stuff like that. There's so many things, I have to write it all down so I don't get confused. I'm gonna do that tonight. But we need to go to the grocery store first."

"You wanna go to the store now?"

"Yeah... I don't think I feel like getting dressed up, I'm just gonna wear Jerry's clothes again."

"I feel like dressing up," Allie says, "I'll be your girlfriend and wear my khakis and pumps. It'll take me a little bit to get my makeup on, but I'm getting faster at it."

"I'd like that. I love going out as a couple. It makes even simple things like grocery shopping so much fun."

Jill is dressed long before Allie, so she sits at the kitchen table and begins her list of things to do. She's well into it when Allie comes into the living room dressed as a girl. Jill hugs her and gives her a kiss.

"You look beautiful, Allie. You always do when you're dressed in girl clothes."

"I'm starting to feel beautiful, too, when I'm dressed," Allie says, "I'm so glad our lesbian girlfriends gave us the nudge we needed."

"Me too, Allie. I don't know where we'd be without Carla and Rosy. They've helped us a lot."

"Plus..." Allie adds, "they're a lot of fun to fuck."

They both start laughing and head off on their shopping trip. They're getting more and more comfortable being in public as a normal couple and most of the time they're holding hands. They always kiss in the car now, hoping someone will see them. They love the liberating feeling of showing their affection in public.

Later on at home, Jill works on her list while Allie watches TV. When she's finished, Jill joins Allie on the couch, ready to get stoned and relax. Allie already has a number rolled up and lights it as soon as Jill sits beside her.

"I'm glad I made a list," Jill says, "it's going to take time to get all that done. I'm going to take a day off from work this week and try to do it all in one day "

"Do you have vacation time?" Allie asks.

"Ha!" Jill laughs, "Hell no! I have to work there a whole fuckin' year just to get one lousy-ass week of vacation time. Fuck 'em. I'm just going to call in sick."

"At least you get some vacation." Allie shares, "They don't get us any at my job." 

"This is why we need to get more pregnant with our desire." Jill says, "Unless we're rich, we're always gonna be stuck with whatever they feel like giving us, which ain't shit. We don't want to have to settle for what they give us. We wanna be able to take whatever the fuck we want."

"That's for sure, babe. We've got plenty of money in our cash stash to do everything you need to do."

"We can't use that money, it's not recorded. I'm gonna take $1500 out of my savings and open a business account. That should be plenty to get this off the ground."

"But that's your money," Allie says, "you should use our money."

"It's our money, Allie. That $1500 is from the first gang bang I did with you. We earned that money together, we fucked all those rich guys together. I'm in love with you, and I share everything with you.

"I wrote down that we made $120 this weekend doing fake odd jobs from our newspaper ad. We'll be able to put that in our savings."

When they take the last hit off the joint, they start making out with each other, working themselves into another erotic frenzy. Still wearing her girl clothes, Allie's feeling very female and says to Jill, "Hey babe, wanna get a hot piece of ass?"

Jill playfully replies, "Is your ass hot? I've heard you can be a great fuck."

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

"Why don't you take me to bed and find out?" Allie teases. 

"What...?" Jill plays along, "if you're that easy to get in bed, you must be some kind of whore. Am I right?"

"You're right. But I'm not just any whore, I'm your whore." 

"Well, I just happen to like whores like you." Jill says, "Let's go to bed and see what you can do."

In the bedroom, they rip each other's clothes off and Allie drops to her knees to satisfy her hunger for Jill's delicious meat. As she sucks, Jill sits on the edge of the bed, pushing Allie's lips against her balls, forcing herself into Allie's throat.

Now that Jill knows the pleasure of having a cock in her throat, she's not bashful about shoving her cock down Allie's. "Suck me, baby," she prods Allie, "Show me what a real whore can do."

As Allie sucks, Jill inches herself to the middle of the bed with her whore eagerly following. She gets the lube ready and lies back to enjoy the way Allie always sucks her cock. 

"Oh damn, Allie," she jokes, "you're pretty good at this. You must have done this a time or two."

With Jill's cock in her mouth, Allie just nods her head yes and lets out a soft 'Mmmmmm'. She inches her ass in front of Jill's face to let her know she's ready, and Jill obliges with a finger of lube into her hole.

"C'mon baby," Jill prods, "let's see how good you can fuck."

Allie gets up on her knees and walks her way down to Jill's groin. Facing away from her, she puts her love hole over Jill's stiff cock and sits on it with one motion. Walking her feet next to Jill's knees, she lowers her upper body, resting on her elbows above Jill's chest and starts pumping. 

She breathes deep as Jill lightly pinches her little girl-nipples and thrusts her cock up into her. "Oh yeah, babe, that's it." she encourages Jill, "Fuck your little whore. Fuck me good."

Jill puts her arms around Allie and rolls over on top of her. She lightly bites her shoulders as she pounds her from behind. Wanting deeper penetration, Allie arches her spine to give Jill more access. 

"Fuck me deep, baby, I want your whole cock in me."

Jill pulls out slowly and tells Allie, "Lift your ass off the bed for me, baby. You want it deep? I'll give you deep. I'll give you anything you want."

Leaving her head resting on the bed, Allie lifts her ass, arches her back, and spreads her knees as wide as she can. 

"Take me, baby. Take my ass. It's all yours. Fuck me like only you can."

Allie's encouragement gives Jill a shot of erotic adrenaline. After waking up with a hangover, she hasn't felt 100% all day. She forgets about all that when she sees Allie's hot ass in front of her, begging to be fucked. 

She squirts more lube on her dick and presses into Allie's hot hole. She sinks it in all the way, drawing a soft moan from Allie. She wants to fuck her hard and fast, but she just doesn't have the energy. She settles for long, slow strokes that draw more moans from Allie.

"Oh, damn, Jill," Allie moans, "give to me just like that. That's the way I wanted it. You always know how I want it."

Jill's happy that Allie's happy, because she couldn't pump faster if she wanted to. She reaches for Allie's cock, and slides her lube-coated hand up and down her shaft as she fucks her nice and slow. Allie's moaning louder now as Jill fills her ass with pleasure.

She jacks Allie off and she shoots her cum onto the sheets, but Jill's not close to cumming yet. She puts both of her hands on Allie's hips and closes her eyes to enjoy Allie's ass as it cushions around her cock. 

She starts thinking about what they've done this weekend, testing their lube on each other and passing out samples at The Mixx last night. She's sensed all along that Allie still isn't as enthusiastic about it as she is, and she wants that to change.

She imagines herself fucking Allie to get her pregnant. She imagines her business plan and puts those thoughts into her sperm. In her head she's talking to Allie in unspoken words.

'I wanna have this baby with you, my darling. I'm gonna get you pregnant and make my idea... OUR idea.' she thinks. The thoughts turn her on as she quickens the pace of her strokes. Allie's her partner... her wife... and she's going to impregnate her with enthusiasm. 

Allie moans as she takes everything Jill has to give. 

"Oh, baby... Oh, baby... Oh... Oh... Oh God!" she yells, as Jill shoves it in as far as it will go.

'Oh baby, is right,' Jill thinks, as she shoots her fertile load of thought-filled sperm deep into Allie's colon. 'You're gonna have my baby, sweetheart, we're gonna have it together.'

As they collapse on the bed, Allie turns and starts kissing all over her face. 

"Oh God, Jill," she says, "I think that's the best fuck you've ever given me. I don't know what it was, but I felt something different. I wanted your cum so bad, like, I've never wanted it before."

"I shot you full of my love." Jill whispers, "Just feel it inside you. Feel it as long as you can. Squeeze it up inside you and let it warm you. It's our baby, sweetheart. Our baby is our future, and we're gonna have it together."

Allie doesn't quite grasp the full meaning of Jill's words. She's content to snuggle her body close to Jill's, with her cock and balls cupped in Jill's hand. As she drifts off to sleep, she squeezes her ass muscles, imagining herself drawing Jill's sperm into every cell of her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With no dates scheduled this week, the girls enjoy a few nights of relaxation to recharge their batteries. Tuesday night, while they're watching TV and getting stoned, Jill gets her notebook and goes over her plans to get her idea off the ground.

"You've got a lot on your list," Allie says.

"It looks like a lot," Jill answers, "but I think I can get it all done tomorrow."

"Are you going to be in trouble calling in sick tomorrow?" Allie asks.

"Naw, I don't think so," she says, "I was faking it all afternoon, working slow and telling everyone I was feeling like shit."

"Giving them your 'sick act' like you give the guys your 'moaning act' when you're on a date? You're good Jill. You're really good. I really admire the way you've gotten this idea organized."

"It's our baby, Allie. The one we say we want. A baby that can make it all happen. I'm not saying it's for sure gonna work, but I'm saying if we don't do anything, we know it won't work. 

Even if it doesn't work, we can still say we sell a lot of lube and use it to move more of our whore money into our bank accounts. It's what Gary said we should do to hide our whore money."

"Yeah, Gary's a smart dude... I have to admit, I haven't been thinking about it as much as you have. I need to get better at that. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"You can help by thinking about it more. Think about it when you're meditating, like the book says. If this works, there'll be plenty to do if we start getting orders."

"I'll do it, baby. I'm sorry I haven't been as excited as you are, I just can't see things like you do."

"Just keep thinking about it. Think about it all the time, whatever you're doing, just keep thinking about it. That's all you need to do right now. And I'll always be in love with you no matter what you do. You're my sweetheart and I'm your sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Jill gets up full of energy and excitement. As soon as she kisses Allie off to work, she jumps in the shower, cleans the kitchen, and sits down for her meditation. While she's in her trance, she gets focused on what she has to do and imagines herself doing every task quickly and efficiently. 

When she comes out of her meditation, she gets her diary out and writes it all down. She picks up the phone and puts on her sick act as she tells her boss she feels like shit and won't be coming in today. It was easier than she thought it would be. She remembers what Rosy told her, "Girls know how to lie when they have to."

Her excitement builds as she gets dressed as Jerry. She'd rather dress as a girl, but it would be kinda awkward signing her legal name, Jerry Jansen, to all the documents if she was wearing a dress. She accepts that's she's legally male and gets an early start out the door.

A little past noon, she's got all the legal things done. She has her business license, sales tax permit, a post office box, and a business bank account. She's officially in business. She got goosebumps when she got her business license, calling her business "Miss Jillian's Exotics". She's happy it all went so smoothly, and thinks her meditation this morning had something to do with it. 

The only thing she has left is an appointment with the artist at one-thirty. She's really looking forward to it. She called several artists, but when she talked with Sarah on the phone, she felt a connection with her and her intuition told her this is the right artist.

After getting a bite to eat, she looks at her city map to find the address Sarah gave her. Sarah works out of her home, and Jill pulls up to the quaint little residence ten minutes early. When she knocks on the door, a fairly large, heavy-set girl with a cute face answers the door.

"Hi!" she says, "You must be Jerry. I'm Sarah. Please come in."

"Thank you," Jill says, "I felt good talking with you on the phone and I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"I felt good talking to you, too." Sarah says, "Working from home like this, I don't have a lot of clients, but I like it that way. I can take the time to get to know my clients, and if I know you, I can give you better designs."

While they sit in Sarah's living room, they talk about what she's going to need to have done. Jill notices several interesting oil paintings on the wall and she's impressed when Sarah tells her they're all hers. She's obviously a talented artist.

She likes the feminine vibes of everything in her house. There isn't a hint of anything male anywhere. It's obvious that Sarah is a single girl. 

Jill's a little embarrassed when she tells Sarah she's wanting labels designed for a sex lubricant, especially one for anal sex. To her surprise, Sarah's not phased in the least when Jill tells her what she's trying sell. 

"I don't care what you're selling," Sarah assures her, "I design labels and logos for all kinds of products. To me, sex lube is no different than body wash or toothpaste. They're all products people buy. So... let's talk about what you need to sell it."

Jill finds her personality very attractive, and spends two enjoyable hours working with her. Jill's printing background helps a lot, and Sarah takes her back to her studio where she sketches some logo design ideas. They decide to name the product 'Easy Access'.

When Sarah tells her they have to list the ingredients on the label, Jill sees a problem. She's concerned that when people find out its basically water and corn starch, they'll just make their own and not buy hers. 

Sarah has a reference book that lists the chemicals 'amylose' and 'amylopectin' as the components of corn starch. They use the chemical names instead of saying corn starch.

Jill likes Sarah so much, she decides to let her work with the printers for her. She knows she'll have to pay an extra commission, but it's worth it because it'll save her time and she wants to stay as anonymous as possible. 

By the time they're finished, Jill has a good feeling about Sarah and writes her first business check for $300 to get everything going. 

"Thanks for all your help," Jill tells her before she leaves.

"It was my pleasure, Jerry. I'll get to work on this tonight and have proofs ready for you to look at in a few days. I'll do the logos and ad copy first so you can get your ads going. Then we'll get the labels and order forms printed up."

They feel close enough to hug each other before Jill leaves. She gets in her car feeling very proud of herself for what she accomplished today, and it's not even four o'clock yet. She's in such a good mood, knowing she completed everything on her list.

When she starts her car, she thinks, 'It's Wednesday, I wonder what Rosy's doing?'

She drives around, trying to find a phone booth to call her, but since none seems to be around, she decides to just drive over and surprise her.

When she gets there, Carla opens the door. "Hey Jill!" she says, "how nice to see you! I'm just about to leave for work, but Rosy's here."

Before Carla leaves, Jill tells her and Rosy about her day and how she now has a business license. "That's wonderful Jill!" Carla tells her, "I'd love to stay and hear more about it, but I really gotta run. Have fun with Rosy. See ya later."

Jill and Rosy hug each other and immediately start kissing. "I missed you," Rosy says.

"I missed you too, I had a date last Wednesday, that's why I couldn't call you. I had a little extra time today, and I wanted to see you."

Rosy's hand drifts down to Jill's cock and says, "I'm so glad you came over, baby. I missed touching your nice cock."

Jill squeezes Rosy's tits and says, "I missed being able to touch any part of your body."

Rosy gets so instantly turned on she just says, "Oh, god-dammit Jill, I need you to fuck me."  

She starts unbuckling Jill's belt and adds, "I want you to fuck me right now!"

Jill's feeling as hot as Rosy as they go over by the couch. Rosy takes off her jeans and before Jill can get hers off, Rosy's on the couch, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck me right now, Jill. I'm already wet. I got wet as soon as you walked in the door."

Jill gets between her legs and rubs her cock-head up and down Rosy's slit. She's indeed wet as can be as Jill slides her cock into her hole. She doesn't start out slow. They've both been ignited with passion and just start fucking hard and fast. 

Feeling Jill's balls slapping her ass, Rosy cries out, "Oh yeah, baby. That's what I want. Fuck me... fuuuck meee... fuuuuuck... meeeeeeeeeee!"

Rosy cums in no time at all and Jill's getting close herself. She starts pumping Rosy faster and Rosy pants, "Cum in my mouth, baby. I wanna taste your cum again."

Jill's so close she pulls out as fast as she can and puts her cock to Rosy's lips. Rosy quickly takes it into her mouth, just in time to catch her sweet cum. She sucks until Jill goes soft, then smiles, making sure Jill sees she's saved some for her.

Jill presses her lips into Rosy's, dipping her tongue to taste the cum Rosy saved for her. They pass it back and forth in their mouths until it all seeps down their throats.

Jill looks at Rosy and says, "Wow, that was so sweet. I wasn't expecting that."

"I wasn't either," Rosy replies, "but I wanted you and didn't want to have to anticipate getting fucked, I just wanted to get fucked. Now, baby... what did you stop by for?"

"Well," Jill chuckles, "I was gonna see if you wanted to come over to watch TV and eat with us. I got dinner going in the crockpot."

Rosy puts her arms around Jill's neck, gives her a kiss, and says, "I'd love to. And won't it be nice not having to wonder if we're gonna get fucked?"

"Oh yeah, this was so nice. I'm so glad to be your friend."

"We're special friends," Rosy says, "and like I told you before, we're special friends who sometimes have sex with each other. If we're gonna watch TV, I'll bring my nightgown so we can get comfy."

As they drive to Jill's apartment, she tells Rosy how much fun it was working with Sarah. 

"You know?" Rosy remembers, "There's a lesbian girl that comes down to The Mixx once in a while by the name Sarah. I've never seen her, but some of the other girls told me about her. They say she's a big girl and she's kinda shy. I wonder if she's the same girl?"

"I don't know," Jill says, "there sure wasn't a sign of anything male in her house that I could see. Ya never know."

"Nope. Ya sure don't." Rosy agrees.

Rosy lays her head on Jill's shoulder as she drives, happy to have her as a friend and occasional lover. They kiss at every red light on the way home. 

Before they change into their nightgowns, Rosy lays Jill on the bed and sucks her tits to make 'em tingle and feel like real girls' tits, like she does every time they get together. It drives Jill crazy every time she does it, and makes them feel closer every time.

After that, they enjoy eating a delightful dinner on the couch and spend the rest of their time smoking joints and watching TV with Allie. Rosy loves sitting between them and playing with their cocks. She also likes it when Jill and Allie play with her tits and finger her pussy. 

Although Rosy at one point jacks Allie off, it never really gets to an erotic sexual level. It's just finger-play, friends playing with friends. The impromptu sex she and Jill had earlier gave them all the satisfaction they'll need the rest of the night. 

They don't tell Allie what they did earlier. That's just between the two of them. Something they did as lovers that no one else has to know about. As girlfriends, they love having their little secrets.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments