Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First trans experience

"A new experience"

36
7 Comments 7
37.5k Views 37.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
A little bit about myself, my name is Dave, I'm about 6 foot 1. I go to the gym a lot so I'd say I've got a fairly decent body without trying to brag. I'm eighteen years old and I live in London, England. In high school, I had a girlfriend, Nikki, she was a petite 5 foot 3, but like me, she loved going to the gym, and towards the end of our relationship the squats were really paying off, and by that I mean, her ass was to die for.

Sadly though, in our last year of school, she broke up with my for another guy, with no reason apart from that she wasn't feeling it anymore.

I was completely crushed, to have been with someone so long and have it end so suddenly, I was heart broken.

The night we broke up, I thought the best thing for me to do would be to go into town and get utterly smashed, and hopefully end up banging some chick, just for a one night stand, I needed to take my mind off Nikki.

After heading into town, I went into the first club I saw, went up to the bar and got five shots to start myself off, downing them one after the other, I dont have a very high alcohol tolerance so it soon went to my head. From what I can remember of the club, I went right into the middle of the dance floor and starting busting out my best moves, although, to everyone else it probably just looked like a drunk guy wandering round.

Despite my drunken state, I did notice a pretty blonde girl, about the same ages as me, eyeing me up from the other side of the club, seeing the state I was in, she came over to ask if I was ok, we had a brief chat and I explained the situation with Nikki and she ended up taking me back to her place for some coffee to sober me up. 

We got back to her place, a average sized apartment a few blocks away from the club, very modern looking inside with a large comfy sofa in the corner position in front of the TV.

She sat me down on the sofa and went and poured my a mug of piping hot black coffee, almost instantly I sobered up and managed to take in how attractive she really was. Her blonde hair, wavy and perfectly styled ran just beyond her shoulders, sloping down to from what I could see through her top, were perfectly rounded breasts, not too big but the perfect size. Her slim waist accentuated her wide hips showing through her skin tight jeans, flowing all the way down her shapely legs to a pair of black stiletto heels. With the heels on she stood as tall as me.

Just looking at her, I started to get a semi, obviously I didn't know the girl and she'd invited me into her home so I had to try to cover it up to not appear rude. This was difficult as the more I tried to move it to the side, the harder I became, and standing at 7.5 inches erect and very thick, it became increasingly harder to hide.

She sat down beside me after getting a glass of water for herself, we started chatting but I could see her keep glancing down and my cock, but she wasn't anything, and I dont think she knew that I had caught her.

After about a ten minute chat, she put her hand on my thigh and said, "You're very attractive, did you know that?" Hearing a beautiful woman like her say that to me made my cock stand fully to attention, rock solid in my jeans, she knew what she was doing as slowly her hand got closer and closer to the end of my dick, looking into my eyes as she did it, we both leaned in and started to kiss, slowly at first but getting faster and passionate. With our lips still locked together she began to grip my dick through my jeans, sending a jolt up my spine, she began to reach up to my zip and undid it, pulling my cock from out of my boxers, she started to jerk me off.

I was in heaven, she had perfect technique, almost as though she was masturbating rather than wanking someone else off. 

I began to reciprocate the foreplay and began to caress her breasts, they were perfect and fit exactly into my hands.

AlexandraZaryanova
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexandraZaryanova

After a while I began to move my hand down to her crotch, but she swiftly moved my hand away and say she wasn't ready for that yet. She got down onto her knees and started to blow me, First licking all over my balls and bringing her tongue along the entirety of my length until she started circling the head of my penis. All of a sudden, her mouth engulfed my dick, and withing seconds she was fully deep throating me.

Within minutes I was ready to cum, so she pulled my dick out of her mouth and made me spunk over her perfect tits.

All I had to say was, "Your turn now." With that I undid her jeans, she had no complaints this time, and I reached my hand down into the unknown.

As I reached further down, I found something very hard and throbbing, with the shock I was in, it took me a minute to realize that this woman had a cock, a hard,at least 6.5 inch dick hidden away in her panties. After getting over the initial shock and still slightly drunk, I thought i'd carry on and see where it went. I pulled it out and started tossing her off, as though it were my own dick, She started moaning but then asked me to stop. She got up and went into the other room, reappearing seconds later with a large bottle of lube and a condom. She then told me that she would very much like to fuck me in the ass.

Throughout my relationship with Nikki, i'd always like it when she put a finger up my bum when she was giving me head, but i'd never even thought of putting anything bigger up there, never mind a real life dick. So at first I was very nervous, she got me to stand up and pull down my jeans and boxers, exposing my ass. She complimented me on it and then went on to grasping my cheeks and pulling them apart a little. She squirted some of the lube onto her fingers and gentle inserted her first finger into my hole.

At first, the cold lube made me tense up, but after leaving her finger there for a while I began to relax and enjoy the feeling. She started to move her finger in and out, and I started to really enjoy the feeling, letting out little moans every so often. Sensing that I was enjoying it, she slipped in another finger, and after a while, a third went in as well. At this point my hole was relaxed and an intense feeling of pleasure was going through my body.

After around five minutes, she must've decided I was ready to be fucked as she stood up and dropped a healthy amount of lube onto her throbbing cock and rubbing it all the way around. As she lined her dick up with my asshole, I instantly knew it was much thicker than the three fingers that were in there before. As she started to push it past my ring, it hurt me a little but I told her to keep pushing, I wanted to feel what it was like to be full and once she was all the way inside me, the feeling once again ran through my whole body.

She started to move in and out of me, the friction lessened by the lube but it still felt amazing, being dominated by such a perfect woman was turning me on massively and it wasn't long before I was fully hard again and I came on the floor purely from being fucked.

She started to slow the thrusts down as they become longer and deeper with each one. Knowing she was about to cum, I told her I wanted her cum inside my asshole and a few seconds later, I felt the hot liquid fill me up and start to drip out once she removed her cock.

That was the start of my submissive adventure into cock taking.

Published 
Written by mamay9069
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments