Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy And Surprises (part three)

25
9 Comments 9
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Since Kathy and I had lived together sharing the same one bedroom apartment at our community college we had become an item. An unusual item. Kathy had a cock. A huge cock. Bigger than my seven inches. But I adored her and we were really good together. I'm Greg and we had completed our first year. We had gone our separate ways and then I was invited to Kathy's home to meet the family. It had went so fucking well. Her mother and father had the master bedroom downstairs. I had a guest room upstairs. Karen, Kathy's ex-girlfriend and present best friend, had come to me on Friday and we had fucked hard and long. Then the next day, as Kathy and I were doing a 69 with our pricks, Karen joined us. We ended up in the shower and Kathy fucked Karen's ass and I fucked Kathy's ass, all at the same time. It was going great.

Suddenly Kathy's mother opened the shower curtain and was terribly surprised and incredibly upset. We had jerked our cocks out and Kathy was hiding her tits and hard cock from her mother. Karen was hiding her body too and she seemed terrified to have been caught. I must say, I took the easy way out, grabbed a towel and went to my guest room. But I could still hear their voices. All were speaking loudly.

"Please explain to me what is going on here. Kathy, what were you doing to Karen? And Greg was doing it to you? Why would you girls do something like this? Please help me understand. This can't be right."

"Mom, you're a grown woman. Karen wanted me to help her. She'd never made love this way before and who better than me to help her. I mean really, Mom. Who should she have gone to? Would you like some guy from town doing it? Greg and I are lovers, and I love Karen. Please understand."

The mother, Kay, must have been wavering because it got very quiet, and I could hear no more arguing. I got up the nerve to put on my clothes and go back into the bathroom to see what was happening.

Kay was sitting on the toilet and quietly crying. She was sobbing into her hands. She was shaking from her emotions.

"I'm sorry girls. Greg, please forgive me. Oh god, please forgive me. And forgive these young people. This is so new to me. I'm sorry. I have to go and think about this."

And with that she arose and she strode out of the bathroom. We all looked at each other, and began giggling. It was silly of course.

We all got dressed and went downstairs and all acted as if nothing had happened. We were gathered at the dining table for breakfast. The father, Bert, was missing. He had spent the night at the lab as he often did. He had a cot there. But I knew my Kathy. She had been thinking deeply about the situation and she was coming to a conclusion. We finished breakfast and then it was decided that we would go play tennis for awhile. The four of us.

Obviously, Kay was pushing the situation aside for the time being. She was my partner against the girls and we won. More than once. She was quite aggressive on the court. We finished three matches and Kay and I won two. So that pleased her. I think she was simply putting the morning's events out of her mind and trying to enjoy her daughter for this one week end.

We spent the rest of the day going our various ways. Kathy and I just cruised her town. She was showing me around, and showing off her boyfriend to her acquaintances. She was proud of me. I don't know what Karen was doing. Probably at home diddling herself in front of a computer. And Kay had gone to her room as we were leaving, clearly not having come to any resolutions yet.

As we drove around town Kathy told me about her conclusions. She had decided that it was time. She had been having fun with her cock, but she was a woman inside. She wanted to be a woman truly, or as close as she could become. Her only fear was that I would no longer want her. We had built a special bond based on our mutual sex, sharing our pricks. She had always intended to complete her operations, and this summer seemed to be the best time now. Her look of fear was real. She needn't have worried. I loved my Kathy the way she was and any way she would be in the future. That's what I told her, and she was so relieved that she decided I needed a blow job right there in the car.

I pulled into the parking lot of a big box store and stopped a long way from the front doors. No one else was parked near. Kathy was grabbing at my pants trying to unzip my jeans. I took over and quickly brought out my prick for her. I knew this was going to be messy. She did so love giving me blow jobs. She took my now hard cock in her hand and began bobbing up and down. No preliminaries. She wanted some come. I had put the seat back so she could lean in and do a good job. She took all of me into her throat and then brought her lips up the side as she came up again. Then quickly down to gobble more prick into her throat. I was helping by holding her blond hair and trying to fuck her face, but she was really in control. My release came with a warning that I was going to come. She wrapped her lips tightly around the head as the spunk spurted out several times right into her mouth. Swallowing as it came out, she took it all and licked me clean. Then she smiled at me.

"You're my baby Kathy. I'm keeping you babe. You're the best and we're together for good."

So that evening, with both parents finally there together, Kathy told them that she was going to complete her transition. She was completing the transgender transformation. She had called her doctor and the arrangements were being made now to have her genitals reformed this summer. The operations would take place over a period of a year or more, depending upon several factors. In the mean time she and I would continue to live together, but she would be taking time out from college. I could continue, but she would need to be recuperating and resting most of the time.

Her parents, knowing for some time that this was coming, were not really surprised. Kay cried a little, but she had cried many times over the years. Bert, the scientist, just took it in stride, fully understanding what his son, now his daughter, had been going through all her life. I didn't give a fuck. I loved Kathy. We were going to go out for the evening to meet Karen and have a drink or two. We were all still twenty, but we could find a place to serve us.

We picked up Karen and, as we were driving into the little downtown area, Kathy told Karen what was happening. They both cried a little, as girls tend to do under stress, but it was cool. We had a good time and then we were dropping Karen off when she asked us to come in. Her parents were still out and she didn't want us to leave yet.

Going upstairs I had a good idea what was going to happen. I had learned well that Karen was a sex pot. She loved every kind of sex you threw at her. If her parents were gone for awhile I knew where this was going. We went into Karen's bedroom and she sat on the bed. Kathy and I joined her.

"You guys. This may be my last chance. Kathy, you're my best friend. You were my first boyfriend. You took my virginity. At least, I gave it to you. Do you want to fuck me one last time before you become a real girl?"

Kathy took her friend in her arms. They hugged and then Karen began kissing Kathy. It was mutual. Both girls were softly expressing their love for each other. I went over and sat on the vanity stool and just watched. Hands were exploring the softness of female flesh, caressing breasts and cheeks. Both girls gently ran their fingers through the hair of the loved one. Soft lips gave soft kisses and they finally laid down and began heavy petting and making out.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

I still watched, but my cock was out now. It needed to be stroked.

As they started to unbutton and peel off clothes I was glad they allowed me to be there. This was a scene of passion that seemed to be carrying an air of finality. They would probably never be together like this again. Breasts appeared and were sucked. A pussy and a cock appeared and were caressed by gentle hands. Long legs and beautiful bodies were there before me as I slowly rubbed my shaft to keep it hard. At last my Kathy was on her back and Karen was lowering her dripping cunt down onto the hard prick of my lover. Karen moaned with lust and slowly began humping up and down as she felt the cock deep within her pussy. Kathy squeezed the breasts hanging above her and pinched the nipples, to little squeals of pleasure from Karen. My cock was stone hard now.

I knew that Karen's ass could take a huge cock. Now I thought it should take mine. I had screwed her pussy, and now I wanted some ass to remember her by. She would take us both, I was sure. I was going to find out.

I stood up from the stool and approached the shaking bed. I crawled up and Kathy smiled at me even as she was moaning with lust, as she fucked the snatch of her best friend. I bent Karen forward so I could have access to her puckered ass. I began licking it and getting it wet for my prick. As she fucked up and down on Kathy's cock her ass kept moving, but I kept my tongue on it. Then it was time. My cock was yearning for a fuck. I slowly pressed into her ass and felt Kathy's prick inside. We were both fucking the same little slut and, from the squeals Karen was letting out, she was wanting and enjoying it all.

We started screwing her with a rhythm at first but at the end there was just lust and passion and screwing. Grunting with pleasure, and needing to come, we both rammed our cocks into a willing sex partner who was ready to take all the juice we could give her. I started coming first and groaned as I spurted my spunk into her ass. Then I could feel Kathy jamming her prick into that greasy cunt and yelling that she was coming. Karen moaned that she was too. Our come filled her and we fucked and fucked until we could shoot no more into her.

Pulling out of her I watched my come dripping out of her ass. She rolled over, off of Kathy's dick, and Kathy's come was leaking out of her pussy. The girls hugged and then cried a little. I caressed both of them, but they had forgotten I was there. I laid back and relaxed.

After we got cleaned up we left, Kathy and I. Both of us gave Karen a kiss. We had ended something here tonight. Tomorrow would be a new beginning.

~~~
The time did pass. It was over two years later. Virtually all of the operations that Kathy had needed were complete. I had been attending college at a large university. They had all the medical facilities right there because they had a medical school. Kathy had been living with me. We were waiting for the transformation to be complete, but we intended to marry when it was done. We would be husband and wife.

Our sex life had been sporadic. There were times that I would need pleasuring and my lover would be happy to give me a blow job. She had become so adept at it. She could keep me hard and begging for over an hour. But I loved every minute of it. Her mouth was always so hot and wet and loving. She played with my balls in her mouth as if they were large grapes. Then she always gave lots of attention to stroking me as her tongue ran around my shaft as if it were candy. And it was, to her. My cock head was like a mushroom that she would chew on and suck, and then gobble all the cock into her mouth. My hands would be gripping her blond hair and fucking her when she allowed it. Otherwise she was in command. Until I spilled my milk into her mouth. Sometimes she preferred me to squirt spurts of come on her face and over her tits. I was glad to oblige.

There were times when she was feeling healthy and her body could take the roughness and I would ram my prick into her willing ass. She had always loved being fucked there ever since we first experimented together in community college. I enjoyed it too. Immensely. I always was pleased to fuck my darling any way she wanted, and she was willing to take it hard and deep, with me grunting as I humped my ass to get all of my cock into her ass. Damn she was a great fuck, any way you looked at it.

Many times while she was changing into a complete woman, with a pussy to go along with her tits, she would be ill and feeling low. It was my job to comfort her and keep her optimistic that all would be well. She was a trooper. She struggled so hard and she finally achieved her goal. She had always believed that she was a woman in her young male's body. Now she was a true lady. The doctors told her nothing more needed to be done. She was finished. We celebrated by dining out and then returning to our apartment for some champagne. We toasted ourselves, because we had been in this together. I took her into my arms and embraced her.

You know what had to happen. We had to make love in a new way. Now she had a new pussy. A pussy that the best doctors had created. It was not, nor never would be, the real thing. But it didn't matter. It made Kathy the woman she knew she was. And it pleased me to know she was happy and complete at last.

The final act was for us to make love. I knew this was going to be difficult in some ways. But in others, it would be easy. After all, we had been lovers now for over four years. We were soon to be married. We both needed and wanted to try to make love

We put on some romantic music and I lighted candles in the bedroom. We dimmed the lights. I slowly danced with my lover for a few minutes to the music, and then I kissed her.

"Make love to me Greg. Make me feel like a woman. I'm yours. I have been from the first moment I showed you that little apartment years ago. Let's make love, sweetie."

With that I began to slowly undress Kathy until she was nude. There was no more penis. She had been taking her hormones, and they had expanded her breasts even larger. Her body had filled out with more voluptuous hips and ass. And between her legs was the shaven pussy she now had. Her labia were lovely to see. I shed my clothing as she watched me. It seemed she was seeing me for the first time, too. When I was naked I fell to my knees and kissed her pussy. I licked it and moistened it.

Standing up, I picked her up in my arms and laid her on the bed. The coverlet had been drawn down and the silk sheets were ready for my lady. I took some lubricant from the nightstand and rubbed it on my prick. I pressed my body to hers, feeling the heat and the sweat as we both became more aroused. My cock was hard and she was holding it. I twisted above her and spread her legs with mine. She raised her knees and I moved forward to touch her new pussy with my prick head. I slowly entered her. I was kissing her and I heard her sighs as I pressed my cock forward, filling more of her pussy.

"Greg, baby. Take it slow. This first time, let's just go slow. Please?"

"We will babe. We're fine. You feel wonderful to me. Just let me fuck you slow and easy and we'll be fine."

That's what I did. I fucked my woman slowly, but with enough heat that I finally came. I filled her new pussy with my cream. She cried and held me tight and we laid that way for hours.

After all, we had all the time in the world.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments