Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first real love

"My first real love was a Transexual"

27
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
943 words 943 words

Author's Notes

"True story of my first experience with a TG"

This story is my experience with my first real love. It happened thirty years ago.

I was a bartender in college and I had always been lucky with the girls. I somehow had managed to keep three to four girlfriends at a time and never really understand why I needed to. Anyway, my new profession had made it easier than ever to get laid. One night a thirty-something man came in with two really good looking girls. At the end of the night he asked me if I wanted to make some extra money. I cautiously asked how. He said nothing funny or illegal. He was simply looking for a young guy like myself to model underwear for his company. He told me it paid $200 for a couple of hours work. After assuring me it was not porn I said yes.

The following Saturday morning I showed up to his studio. It was Steve, the guy from the bar, Erica one of the models, another model that I don't remember her name and the photographer. They were finishing up with the other model while Erica and I watched and talked. There was something special about Erica and I knew if I played it cool she would be at my apartment one day soon. When it came Erica's turn to model, her robe can off and I immediately got hard. She had on a see through bra with the most beautiful b cup tits. After ten minutes or so Steve asked me to join Erica. I took my robe off and my 8.5" cock was at full attention. 
 

Steve said, "We can't use pictures of a model with a full hard on. We have to do something about this. Either you go to the back and take care of it, I join you and take care of it for you, or you talk Erica into helping you with it. Either way I am sending the photographer to lunch."

Erica shocked me by saying, "He does not have to talk me into anything, I am game it he is." She said to Steve, "you can watch from a distance but he is mine!" I could not believe my luck. I wanted her more than any girl I had ever met. We went to Steve's office where Erica gave me the best most passionate kiss I have ever had. I immediately thought, 'this is my future wife.' She then whispered something into my ear. She said, "I have something you need to know before we go any further." She said, "I was not born a woman." She then kissed me again before I could say anything. I did not care. I wanted her no matter what.

 

She slowly took off her top, then her panties. Her cock fell down. It was almost as big as mine. She then kissed me again while putting a strong grin on my cock. I was not thinking I was just simply going with the situation. As we kissed I could feel her cock up against my leg. I felt my heart beating harder than it had ever beat. I felt as if I was going to cum just from kissing her. We kissed for minutes then she started licking and sucking my nipples. She worked her way down to my cock. I was only in my mouth for a minute when I felt I was about to cum so I pulled it out before it exploded. I did not want this to be over. I went back to kissing her, I worked down to her breast and on to her cock. I took her in my mouth and sucked her until she exploded in my mouth. She came buckets. I did not get it all but I did get most of it. She immediately went down on me and I came almost immediately. She did not miss a drop.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

 

Steve said we still have an hour and that he was going to get some lunch. After he left, Erica and I talked a bit and the round two started. After kissing for a while she went down on me again, this time her tongue found itself licking my ass. I stopped her after a while and returned the favor. As I was switching from her cock to her ass, I could tell she was opening up.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Make love to me." I slowly entered her ass, never pumping too hard. I honestly was making love to her and her ass felt better than any pussy I had ever been in. She told me she loved me and and I responded by telling her I loved her too. What was happening. I know better than to tell a girl that. I never mess with a girls emotion. Why now, why did I say it, did I mean it?

 

After that day Erica and I was inseparable. For the next three years, we made love to each other. I never looked at another girl. Erica was all I ever needed. I graduated from college and Erica asked me to move to Los Angeles with her. She wanted to model and thought she had to move there to be accepted (almost nobody knew she was not born a female). I had a job offer in Dallas. We said we would go our own way for six months and revisit our future. She went own to model and make a good living. I ended up getting married and having kids. I have never loved anybody as much as Erica and never will. Erica, I still love you!

 

Published 
Written by Jonsbr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments