Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with 2 Trannys in Amsterdam

"My dirty 3sum with 2 horny TV's in Amsterdam"

23
6 Comments 6
59.1k Views 59.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Thanks for reading my first ever story I hope you enjoy it.

This story is 100% genuine and describes my first ever experience with 2 sexy and naughty TV's.

I am a 25 year old bi male 5'11'' normal build, good looking with a 7'' cut cock. I'm usually straight but after a few drinks and poppers, men and especially TV's get me so horny. A few weeks ago I went to Amsterdam with a straight friend, it was not my first time so I knew that sexy trannys were available and had been with them twice before which was fun but rushed experiences and secret from my friend. This time I had promised myself I would enjoy it and be ready to take my first cock. This began a couple of days before we left with myself fingering my tight virgin ass using lube and watching tranny bareback porn videos which got my cock hard and relaxed my anus. I finished the sessions by shoving a thick carrot in a condom into my mouth to pretend it was a cock and then deep into my ass whilst wanking my rock hard cock until I shot my sticky load. I collected my cum with 3 fingers licked them to taste before swapping them with the carrot so I could feel my widened virgin ass.

We had decided to have a few drinks in the hotel and then look for sex later on when it quietened down, both agreeing to go separately so we could take our time. This suited me because I wanted to meet a sexy girl with a cock who stood in the windows with a blue light above to indicate their gender. I went first, eager to have some filthy fun so I took a Viagra to avoid any nervous performance and headed towards the Tranny area. It was a short walk from the hotel but I was soon admiring a variety of sexy trannys, choosing was so difficult but I eventually locked eyes with a stunning light brown skinned lady with small tits and an amazing body. She waved me in rubbing her sexy underwear to reveal the outline of her cock as I got closer. As I got to the entrance a second TV appeared she was white,wearing a black dress revealing sexy feminine legs and a nice cleavage.

The first lady greeted me and asked 'would you like to fuck us both?' I replied 'of course but it depends how much it costs as I want to do some dirty things without being rushed' she opened the door further and invited me in inside stroking me as I walked past. Telling me 'You can do whatever you want to both of us for 1 hour for 200' I responded with a grin saying 'I want to fuck and suck and be fucked and sucked, as well as anything dirtier I feel like a horny slut'.

She grabbed my cock through my pants and pulled me into the back room where the white tranny was waiting on the bed. I paid the money and was immediately told to remove all my clothes which I did revealing my rock hard cock. The lady on the bed removed her dress and thong to show me her soft cock and waved me closer. I lent over exposing my virgin hole,we kissed and touched as I began to suck her natural looking tits. 'Sluts wear these' said Kelly the brown TV and chucked me some pink French knickers to put on, 'now suck Lucy's cock'.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

After quickly putting on my kickers I climbed onto the bed and began licking and sucking the bare cock whilst cupping her balls. She instantly hardened revealing a curved 5'' cock which caught my teeth as I swallowed it all.

Whilst sucking my first bare cock I felt Kelly's lubed finger start probing my hole gently, I arched my back to invite her in and told her I had never had a cock in my arse before. She passed me a poppers bottle and as I inhaled told me thats going to change tonight. I continued to suck Lucy's cock which tasted better than I imagined as two fingers were forced deep into my horny ass. I moved upwards with the force and began kissing Lucy's neck and ran my fingers through her hair. She was gorgeous but slid from underneath me to stand up and push her bent cock back towards my mouth fucking it faster and squeezing my hard nipples with her fingers. This turned me on and I started moving backwards to get the fingers deeper into my ass as it began to relax and enjoyed the dirty feeling of sucking bare dick with my soft pink knickers pulled to the side.

The sexy girls swapped over with Kelly lying in front of me holding her legs in the air exposing her big soft cock. wrinkled balls and smooth asshole, I began by caressing her sack with my tongue and rubbing the hardening and growing cock with my hand. Behind me I felt a cold lubed and protected cock at my entrance, it entered quickly with ease slowly fucking me as I looked backwards bent-over through my legs to see my knickers halfway down and balls slapping my ass. I started sucking Kelly's balls and slapping her thick 8'' cock against my cheek and then trying to fit it down my throat whilst rubbing her welcoming moist asshole with my fingers.

I was enjoying being fucked but knew I wanted the bigger cock in me so turned around presenting my slutty anus to the girths 8" Kelly and sucking the condom covered Lucy's cock straight from my ass I loved the taste but removed the condom so I could feel her cum. I also reached behind to guide the fat cock into my ass, it hurt at first but I slowly began to love this chunky cock pounding my ass hard as I sucked and wanked the cock in my face fast desperate to get a facial. I was moaning like a whore as I got pumped harder and harder then suddenly Kelly pushed deep inside me making me squeal with pleasure and pain as she came burying all her cock as far as it would go making my ass clench. Lucy pulled her cock out of my mouth and shot thick hot mancum all over my face using her cock to spread the jizz over my face before putting the salty spunk covered cock back in my mouth. Kelly pulled out of my ass and made me lie on my back, I watched as she emptied the cum filled condom over 4 fingers using it as lube to finger fuck me again. Lucy began wanking my cock fast the feeling of both was amazing and I came shooting all over my stomach and made to swallow as Lucy collected and put in my mouth.

Amazing night I hope you enjoyed.

Published 
Written by Bi25guy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments