Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tyssa’s Closest Friends

"Part 3 of Hustled at Pool"

39
14 Comments 14
34.1k Views 34.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
I woke up later than morning and Tyssa was already up and in the kitchen. I climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen. She was busy preparing coffee, so I walked up behind her and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. I kissed the back of her neck and said “Good morning.”

“Good morning, would you like a cup of coffee?” she asked.

“I sure would and is it ok if I make myself at home?” I replied back.

She looked over her shoulder and said, “It would make me happy if you would. I think you have earned it. Besides, last night was great.”

“I never thought I could ever feel the way I do when I am with you. I really enjoy being with you,” I said.

She turned around and faced me. I leaned in for a kiss. She pulled me into her and we began kissing each other passionately. Our tongues inter twined with one another, exploring each other’s mouths. I ran my hands down her back and to her tight ass. I squeezed her tightly. When we broke from our kiss she looked at me and asked, “Were you serious about meeting my friends later tonight?”

“Of course I was serious. I was also serious about you meeting my friends too,” I replied.

She turned back to the coffee pot and pulled down a couple of mugs that were hanging under the cabinet. As she began to pour the coffee, I knelt down and kissed her ass. I stood back up and said, “Tyssa, I have to go home for a bit. I have to tend to my dog. She needs to be fed and watered. I can be back here in a couple of hours.”

“OK, that sounds like a plan. I have to run a few errands, so I guess that will work to both our advantage. Call me when you are done and ready to head back. Maybe we can meet up for lunch,” she said as she finished pouring our coffee.

We sat down at the table and drank our coffee and chatted a bit. When we finished we both went back into the room and got dressed. We kissed once more and we both headed out in opposite directions. I headed home as fast as I could because I wanted so bad to be with Tyssa as fast as possible. She had an effect on me that I never would have thought could happen to me. I was engrossed in her beauty and the way she treated me. I wanted to be with her even though we have only been together for the past couple of days.

I finished feeding, watering and walking my dog. I contacted my neighbor and asked if he would have his kids keep an eye out on my dog for the next week. I had lied and said that I had some business to tend to out of town. He had told me not to worry and he would make sure that my dog was taken care of. I said my thanks and headed off. I pulled out my phone and made contact with Tyssa. We made plans to meet at ‘Kirby’s Bar and Grill’ for lunch. I arrived a few minutes before her and got a table. I waited for her arrival.

“Sorry I am late. I got hung up in long lines at the register," she said as she approached the table.

“You’re not late. You are right on time by my watch,” I replied back.

The waiter came up and took our order. After he walked away we began to discuss our plans for tonight. Tyssa had already called a couple of her friends and had made plans for them come by later tonight. Tysssa had told me their names were Shonda and Kelli. She had also explained that she wanted to try something new tonight and wanted to make sure that I was up for her surprise for me.

“I get to meet your friends and now you have a surprise for me? I can hardly wait to see what that might be. Do I get any hints as to what the surprise might be?” I asked.

She glared at me but not in a mad kind of way, but a teasing way and said, “Now what kind of surprise would it be if I said anything about it? You will just have to wait and see. I just hope that you like what I have set up.”

“If it is anything like the past couple of days of being with you, then I know I will like it,” I replied back.

Our lunch arrived and we both ate and had some more small talk. I didn’t ask about or bring up tonight’s surprise anymore. After we finished lunch I walked her to her car and kissed her good bye. I had informed her that I would be over in about an hour and that I had a quick stop that I had to get done. She had said "ok" and she drove off. I in turn walked to my car and drove off.

I had finished what I had to do and I headed to Tyssa’s place. I was so looking forward to being with her again. While away from her I felt empty and queasy in my stomach. Something I never felt before. Tyssa definitely had a hold on me like no other and I just wanted to be with her. I pulled up and parked my car. I walked to her door and before I could even knock she had opened the door.

“I saw you pull up and I couldn’t wait for you knock. Get in here!” she said as she pulled me into her apartment.

“Is everything OK? What’s wrong?” I spouted out. Her actions led me to believe that something was wrong.

“Nothing is wrong. Everything is great now," she said as she pushed me to the couch and began to fight to get my pants off.

Before I could protest she had my hard cock out and in her mouth sucking me like she was on a mission. I threw my head back and moaned out loud. The way she was sucking my cock had me over the edge and shooting my load down her throat faster than I could have ever imagined.

“Mmmmmm!! I really needed that. I was wanting to climb under the table at lunch, but I knew I had to control myself until you get here," she said as she wiped her mouth.

I looked up at her and said, “I know exactly what you mean. I feel so empty when I am away from you. I know we only just met, but there is just something about you that……..”

I jumped up, scooped her into my arms and carried her off to bed without finishing my sentence. I laid her down and began to remove her clothing. Once she was completely naked, I began my work on her. I started at her feet and I made sure to suck each toe, kissing the soles of her feet, up each calves, kissing my way up each inner thigh and up to the prize I was so wanting. I lifted her legs up and spread her ass cheeks and I began to work my tongue in and around her asshole. All she could do was moan as I continued my work on her. I tongue fucked her ass for a few minutes and then I began to lick and suck on her balls. I worked my tongue up the underside of her cock until I reach her pulsating head. I took her into my mouth and I began to give her a slow and sensual blow job.

“What has come over…ugh… you Bill?” she managed to spurt out.

“Ssssssshh..." was the only reply she got from me as I went back to sucking her cock.

I made sure to take my time because I wanted her to want me that much more when I finished what I started. She moaned loudly and I knew she was getting close so I took all that I could down my throat and began to suck her with passion. I felt as her cock head expanded and I knew what was going to happen. She grabbed my head and lifted her hips, forcing her cock a little deeper down my throat.

“OH FUCK!! BILL, I’M CUMMING!! MY GOD, I’M CUMMING!!” she managed to scream out as her hot load shot to the back of my throat.

That was the first time I managed to swallow everything she gave me without losing a single drop. I slowly let her cock slip out from between my lips and I started kissing my way up her body until we were in yet another passionate kiss. When we finally broke our kiss, I lifted up and looked into her eyes. She was nearly in tears and I thought I had did something wrong. So I asked, “Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?”

She looked back at me and replied, “No, you did not hurt me. That was the…… I mean… What you just did… I just ……”

“I told you that I have never felt this way before. Being with you is the best thing in my life. When we are apart…. I feel empty,” I said before she could finish whatever it was she was trying to say.

“I feel the same way," she said.

I got up and I walked over to my jacket and I pulled a small box from my jacket pocket. I walked back over to Tyssa and I opened it up for her to see. “I got this for you. I want to show you what you mean to me,” I said.

She gazed into the box and she began to cry as she pulled out the diamond necklace I had bought for her. I showed her the inscription on the other side and it read, ‘You are my world and my life.’

“I hope that I am not moving too fast here. This is how I honestly feel about you,” I said.

“I love it. I feel the same way," she said between sniffles.

She looked over at the clock and noticed the time. We both got up and began to get ready for her friends to arrive. We showered, cleaned up the apartment and got dinner ready. An hour later there was a knock on the door. Tyssa went over and opened the door and in walked Shonda and Kelli.

Shonda was an ebony goddess. She was about 6’2”, long black hair that was about to the middle of her back, long succulent legs, curves in all the right places and breasts that any man would die to put his face between. She was wearing a white blouse and a grey mini skirt. She walked over as Tyssa was introducing her to me. I extended my hand to her in which she just pushed away as she leaned in and kissed me on my mouth. I was caught off by that and I shot a look over to Tyssa.

“Shonda is like that. It’s ok if you want to kiss her back. Actually I insist," was all she said.

Shonda leaned in again and we locked lips and began to kiss, exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. We broke our kiss and Shonda walked over and sat down on the couch. My head was swimming with what was just happening and I was really beginning to wonder just what surprise Tyssa had for me.

Next I was introduced to Kelli. Kelli was about 5’7”, shoulder length brown hair, nice supple tits and an ass to die for as well. She was wearing the tightest jeans I have ever seen anyone wear and a light blue semi-see through top. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were sticking out and erect. I am guessing from watching Shonda and I kiss the way we did. I looked over to Tyssa again and all she did was wink. I took that as a sign that Kelli and I would also perform the same as Shonda and I had just did. I was correct. Kelli walked up to me, grabbed me and pulled me into her, kissing me with more ferocity than Shonda did. She had grabbed my ass and squeezed, causing my mouth to gasp, at which she shoved her tongue down my throat.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Once our greeting was complete she too walked over and sat down on the couch.

I walked over to Tyssa and put my arm around her and we started walking over to join Shonda and Kelli. I leaned in and whispered, “Will it be like this with all your friends?”

“Only with Shonda and Kelli,” she whispered back.

We sat down and Tyssa immediately showed Shonda and Kelli the necklace I had given to her. Shonda and Kelli both let out an "Aaawwwww" at the same time. Then they turned and looked in my direction. I could feel the blood rush to my head as I began to blush.

“Isn’t he something?” Tyssa asked.

“He sure is," is all Kelli was able to say.

“You better not lose this one,” Shonda spurted out.

We sat there talking and sipping down drinks. Tyssa finally got up and announced that dinner was ready. We all got up and walked over to the table and sat down. We ate dinner and small talk up until the desert was brought out. After we finished, we walked back into the living room had a few more drinks. Tyssa then looked over to me and asked if I was ready for the surprise she had planned for me. All I could say was "yes."

She rose and took me by the hand and led me back into the bedroom. She looked at me and asked, “Do you trust me, Bill?”

“Of course I trust you,” I replied.

“I want this to be another night you will never forget. This is something I have always wanted to do and being with you…….. I think I can," she said.

“You tell me what you want to do and I will do as you wish. I am yours, that is if you will have me,” I stammered out.

Tyssa started to strip me of my clothing and she guided me onto the bed. I let her do whatever it was she wanted to do to me. I ended up being positioned across the bed on all fours with my ass up in the air. She had taken velvet cords and tied my hands and feet to the four corners of the bed. She leaned in and whispered, “If you want to stop, all you have to do is pull on your restraints and they will easily break. That will be my signal to stop and call off ‘our’ surprise.” She put a little emphasis on ‘Our’.

I looked up at her and said, “I am yours and I look forward to whatever you have planned for me.”

She walked out of the room and returned a short time later with Shonda and Kelli in tow. Shonda walked up in front of me and proceeded to get undressed. She removed her blouse and her bra. Her tits sprang free and they were even bigger than what they had appeared all bound up in her bra. She removed her skirt and stood up. That was when I saw that she too was a shemale. My heart began to beat faster and my cock sprang to life. It wasn’t until Shonda removed her panties and stood back up that my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Shonda had the biggest cock I had ever seen on a shemale (Porno Pictures that is). She wasn’t even hard yet and it was at least 11” long and as thick as my wrist.

“I think your man likes what he sees," she said as she noticed my rock hard cock. I felt inadequate compared to her.

She walked away and was replaced by Kelli whose turn it was to put on a show for me next. She had ample tits and when she stood up after removing her jeans, her cock shot straight out. It was about 9” but not as thick as Tyssa’s cock. She walked towards me and placed her cock up against my lips. I kissed the tip and then stuck out my tongue to sample the pre-cum that formed up. Kelli pushed her hips toward my mouth and I opened up to accept her cock. While Kelli fucked my face I heard Tyssa and Shonda behind me kissing and rubbing each other.

“Shall we get him ready?” I heard Tyssa ask Shonda.

“Not yet. I want to see what he can really do," she replied. That was when she came around, moved Kelli aside and then placed her cock in front of me.

“I know that I am so much bigger than these two, but I promise I will be gentle with you." This was all Shonda said as she slowly pushed her cock into my over stretched mouth.

I could feel her cock grow as she slowly worked her cock deeper into my mouth. It had grown another 3” at least. She was hung like a fucking horse. I could hear Kelli and Tyssa talking with each other as Shonda slowly fed me more of her cock.

“He is taking her cock better than what we had expected and he hasn’t even broken his restraints,” Kelli said.

“I know. I really am surprised and just watching him take her cock has got me so fucking hard,” Tyssa said.

“Let’s get him prepared for a time of his life," Kelli said.

After hearing that last comment I felt Kelli and Tyssa kissing and licking my ass. Every once in a while they would slip their tongue inside my ass. Then their tongues were replaced by fingers and then after that a dildo. They worked the dildo in my ass and all I could do was moan while Shonda still fed me her cock.

“Ok, it is my turn now,” I heard Tyssa say as she pushed Shonda away. “Go back there and play with Kelli," she said, and at the same time she gave Shonda a wink.

Tyssa looked down at me and asked, “Do you like your surprise?”

“I wasn’t expecting anything like this, but yes, I am really enjoying your surprise. I look forward to whatever you may have for me,” I said.

Tyssa looked up at Shonda and Kelli and said, “I think he is now ready.”

I felt them remove the dildo that was buried in my ass. It slid out and all I could hear was a slight ‘pop’ as it broke free of my ass’s grip. That was when I felt the head of a cock being pushed against the entrance of my ass. I tried to look back to see whose cock was being pushed in when Tyssa grabbed my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. It felt as if my ass was being ripped apart and I tried to scream out but Tyssa’s cock kept me from doing just that. After some steady pressure I felt the head of a cock pop past the entrance. They stopped and waited for me to relax.

“That’s it baby. Relax. The pain will subside in a minute." This was what Tyssa whispered into my ear, all while feeding more of her cock into my mouth as a cock was being forced into my ass.

I relaxed as she kept whispering to me, then I felt the cock slip deeper inside of me. She would stop wait a minute for me to relax and then work more of her cock into me. Just by the way my ass was stretched out I knew it was Shonda shoving that monster cock into my depths. I pulled at the restraints but I made sure I didn’t break them. I wanted to continue with this. It was hurting me, but at the same time I was enjoying being filled with a cock like Shonda’s.

“Do you think he can handle all of your cock, Shonda?” I heard Kelli ask.

“He will be able to do more than that by the time I get the rest of it shoved in his ass," she replied.

“Well, I am tired of being left out.” That was all that Kelli said before slipping under me and taking my cock into her mouth.

I couldn’t believe what was happening to me. I had the girl I had fallen for face fucking me, Kelli sucking my cock and last but not least I had Shonda’s monster cock damn near buried in me. This was more than I could have ever imagined happen to me. I was definitely in a shemale heaven.

“Tyssa, I need you to get ready for the ‘coupe de grace’,” I heard Shonda say.

“I am ready whenever you are, on the count of three,” Tyssa said.

“One………. Two………… Threeeeeeee!!” Shonda counted out.

That was when I felt Shonda pull back and in one quick thrust she buried her cock in my stretched out ass. At the same time she shoved her cock into me; Tyssa had pulled back and shoved her cock deep down my throat. The pain was so much that I was gagging and screaming all in the same breathe. Shonda just left her cock there for a minute while my ass slowly relaxed. Once my screams turned into moans, Shonda began to fuck my ass. Slowly and deliberately.

So here I am, one cock buried in my throat, one buried in my ass all the while both being worked in and out at a steady tempo. Then there was Kelli. She was slowly sucking my cock to an orgasm I knew would be soon. I felt like I was being squeezed from the front and back as Tyssa and Shonda both leaned in and began kissing each other. I felt my balls tighten up and Kelli began to suck my cock like there was no tomorrow. I let out a groan and I shot my load down her throat. My orgasm was so intense I just knew I was going to pass out, but I kept conscious through it all.

“Mmmmmm!! That was quiet a load you had just for me, Bill,” Kelli said as she climbed out from under me. “I think he is ready for the finale," she continued to say.

Tyssa grabbed my head and began to fuck my throat and I felt Shonda grab my hips and begin to pick up her pace as well. I moaned with each thrust from both. I felt Tyssa’s cock head expand and I opened my throat for what was about to be fed to me. I felt the first shots hit the back of my throat when at that same moment Shonda’s cock expanded and I felt her cum shoot deep inside my ass. Shonda grabbed my hips and forced her cock as deep as she could while exploding deep inside me. Both Shonda and Tyssa moaned as their loads were forced at both ends of my body.

As Tyssa’s cock slowly shrank she let it slip from between my lips. She bent down and kissed me. “I hope you liked this," she said.

I kissed her back and I felt Shonda slowly withdraw her cock from my now sore and stretched out ass. I could feel her cum slowly running out of my ass and down my thigh.

“I did. Thank you so much for introducing me to my wildest fantasy. I could never show you the love that you have just showed me, but I will try,” I said.

I looked over to Kelli and as she stood there with an erect cock and so desperately needing attention as well. I asked, “Are you ready for your finale?”

“It would be great if I could get some of what ya’ll just had," she said.

I broke free of the restraints and I jumped up. I grabbed Kelli and set her down on the bed. I climbed up between her legs and I proceeded to give her the same slow and sensual blow job that I had given to Tyssa earlier. She moaned with pleasure as I took the entire length of her cock down my throat. Within minutes, Kelli shot a massive load down my awaiting throat.

We all moved back into the living room and out foursome continued until early the next morning. Tyssa and I are having talks about her moving in with me and her giving up her apartment. In the meantime all four of us still get together once a week and we take turns at fucking and sucking each other off to massive orgasms.

Keep an eye out for Chapter 4. Tyssa moves in and meets my friends.

I hope that this installment is just as good as my others. Please, I welcome ALL comments whether they are good or not.

Published 
Written by Confused_Disoriented
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments