Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental Escort

"Once was unintended, the second time..."

165
31 Comments 31
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is obviously a continuation of my experiences. With the exception of the piercing event, which happened a few months earlier than depicted here, it is true to my life. <p> [ADVERT] </p> ."

The firm where I work was negotiating to acquire a smaller competitor. That was great news because it meant an increase in the number of journals we publish and a major promotion for me. More responsibility for substantially more money. But naturally, life is never that simple. At nearly the same time, my husband Tim was headhunted for a fantastic job in San Diego. We agonized over the possibilities for several evenings, unable to see a clear choice. But then, to sweeten his deal, Tim was offered a temporary twelve-week stint with the San Diego firm to help him decide - with full pay and expenses. We jumped at it. Of course, I’d be back here at my new position for at least that twelve-week period. Neither of us was thrilled by that but it was certainly the best option.

Our lease was up and it made little sense to sign again for a large and expensive place we would no longer need. Luckily, the building where my friend Denise lived was converting to condos, or co-ops maybe, so she needed to move also. We decided to go in together on a month-to-month lease. We found a great apartment, a high-rise with wonderful views and a parking garage. Two bedrooms with plenty of space. Tim’s California job began on August 7. We had to be out of our place before the first, so we could stay together at the new apartment until he had to leave.   

Part of my discussion with Tim about the future included, as it often did lately, our sex life – both together and separately. I’ve gone from severe sexual inhibition to almost a hot wife in a mere few months. That was not necessarily a bad thing, but neither of us knew quite how to deal with the new me. We’d talked all around the subject but I was still deeply surprised when he finally told me, “I know you’ve been exploring in a way. Maybe your libido has just come alive, I don’t know. Whatever it is, you need to work it out for yourself. So, as far as I’m concerned, just do what you have to do. It's okay. I’m not saying I don’t care, because I do. But you should just do what you need. And I don’t have to know. I don't even want to know. When you’ve figured it out we can move on to the rest of our lives.” Wow.  I didn’t know what to say.

__

Not more than a week after that discussion, I attended a merger-related reception at the Four Seasons hotel. There were perhaps fifty people there, along with canapes and drinks – the usual thing. I’m not really good at the small talk required at these events but I tried. One of the people who kept finding me was a thirty-something guy who, I understood, was the son of a founding partner of the company we were buying. He was attractive enough, if somewhat vacuous and self-regarding. He – his name was Derick - was one of those men who you knew immediately was a bad character, but was charming and likable nonetheless. The reception was winding down and, as I’d suspected he might, Derick asked me to dinner in one of the hotel’s fine restaurants. Tim was in D.C. to prepare for the San Diego change. I won't say I was looking for something to happen but I was open to possibilities. At any rate, I accepted.

The dinner was superb, accompanied by a wine that probably cost more than I spent for groceries in a week. We were both quite mellow by the end. I can’t say I was surprised when Derick asked me to his room. I wasn’t eager to sleep with him but I admit to a healthy curiosity. Of course, the room was a suite, and a very impressive one. Before we left the restaurant, Derick ordered a bottle of champagne sent to the room. Once it arrived and we’d each sipped from a chilled glass, he began to slowly undress me. It was a surprisingly sensual act. He stepped back to admire my body as I turned and walked about - in the way I’d seen models do. 

By this time I was committed, so I dropped any reluctance and kneeled in front of him. Once I’d freed his erection, I quickly swallowed it completely, my face pressed right up against his abdomen, my jaws open as far as possible. He was not at all small and I could feel it squeezed down my bulging throat. I was holding my breath and straining quite a lot, but held the position as long as I could stand it. I was really quite proud of my ability. You see, I’d been practicing deep-throating on Tim - and I’d gotten very good. 

Derick, too, seemed fascinated by what I could handle with only slight gagging. Then we were on the bed. I took a condom from my bag. Yes, I was carrying them with me now. We lay on our sides facing each other. My leg was cocked over his body as his cock thrust into me. We did it, alternating most of the usual positions, while he kissed me with nearly brutish passion. That progressed rapidly to my being literally manhandled! He moved me around roughly, banging me every way he could think of. He had much more to drink than I did, and it was beginning to show. I don't know why I didn't protest but, aside from some gasps and muffled grunts, I remained silent. 

After what seemed an eternity, I thought he was finally cumming. But instead, he flipped me onto my stomach and forced his cock into my anus!  Fortunately, he was lubed enough with my pussy fluids that it wasn't horribly painful. When I’d relaxed a bit it wasn’t so bad, even when he was buried in my butt right up to the hilt. Then, without any obvious warning, he exploded inside me, filling the condom to the point - I feared - of bursting. 

I rested there for a while, then excused myself to dress and freshen up in the bathroom. I came out to find the room empty, except for a maid in the living area collecting the champagne and glasses. I quickly realized it was best to leave before he returned, and possibly got awkward, so I moved to pick up my clutch purse from the nightstand. Beneath my bag were five crisp hundred-dollar bills. 

LiahFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahFerrer

 __

I was eating lunch with Denise. “By the way I’ve been meaning to ask, do you remember Sherry? She used to work in graphics?” I remembered her. “Well, I saw her last week and we got to talking. Anyway, she told me she’d gotten a piercing. I mean like a pussy piercing…well, actually in the clitoral hood. She showed me.”

“Wasn’t that painful? What was it, like a spike through the hood?”

“She said it did hurt like hell for a few minutes. But that went away pretty quickly. No, it was a small loop she can attach pieces of jewelry to. It was pretty cool. I’m considering getting it done. What do you think?”

“But doesn’t jewelry down there get in the way? Doesn’t it show through clothes?”

“I couldn’t tell. But you can change out the piece you wear. The ring alone lays flat. I‘m going to check it out more.”

I wondered how Tim would react to my getting a clit piercing. He might like it! But since Denise can be far more enthusiastic than thorough, I decided to do some research myself. We finally visited the most recommended studio in town. I’d already decided I wanted – if I did it – to have a horizontal piercing, so I could do a medallion or pendant. But my hood had to be fairly prominent and protrude far enough to allow the ring to stay flat when the legs are closed. I decided it was best to see the studio and have them check my anatomy. As it tuned out, my clitoral hood would do very well. We booked appointments.

I can tell you that being pierced there does indeed hurt. Fortunately, the intense pain is also reasonably momentary. I flinched and gasped. But no screams. When it was done, I was handed a mirror to view my newly enhanced pussy. There it was, a bright silver ring right through my hood. Not silver in reality, but surgical stainless steel. The woman who did my piercing and fitting explained it would take six to eight weeks to heal fully, then passed me a sheet of care instructions. When I was dressed, I joined Denise for the fun part, choosing our dangling jewelry. There were a bewildering number of choices. I picked out a rectangular pendant with an onyx inset with the words Hot Wife and had three more custom ordered. One with my initials, one with Tim's and another, my personal favorite, with a lavender cat and the words Mindi’s Pussy. Why hold back?

__

My piercing was healing nicely. I'd even worn a pendant to work several times. It did show some under tighter clothing but I so love the way the device felt touching my clit - especially when I walked. My new position was going very well, too. I was feeling quite pleased with myself walking across the parking area after work - until a voice called out, “Mindi, wait up. How are you this fine day? You're looking very nice.” It was Derick. I did not need this at all.. 

“What do you want, Derick?” But I didn’t have much doubt what he was after.

“A little of your time. Say an hour, same rate?”

“Sorry, no.”

“Oh, come on, don’t play hard to get.” I toyed with the idea of just telling him to fuck off, but he knew my name and where I worked. He could make things difficult for me if he had a mind to. “Tell you what,” he said, “a quick BJ. My car is right over there. I’m moving out of town this week so this will be a nice goodbye.” 

I'm not proud for saying this but it seemed the easiest solution to a tricky problem. I sighed and told him, “Pull the car over there, away from the security cameras.”

Before I was fully seated in the passenger seat – of a very slick Jaguar – he slipped me three hundreds. Oh god, no doubt it was a transaction this time! He unzipped and yanked out a fast-expanding penis. I grasped it and slowly stroked while he adjusted his seat to a slight incline. Figuring I might as well get this over with, I licked my lips and leaned down to flick my tongue around the tip. He was oozing a lot of precum that I licked off before running my lips along the length of his shaft. Then, closing my lips around him, I took most of his cock into my mouth. I wasn’t feeling benevolent enough to actually deepthroat him, but he seemed satisfied with my sucking and tonguing. 

I locked a finger and thumb around the base and jerked him as I worked it with my mouth. In less than five minutes I sensed his glans expanding – a sure indication he was about to cum. I pulled back so he wasn’t too far into my mouth and felt the first spurts of semen on my tongue. I swallowed those but held the succeeding load, gulping it all together. There was a slight taste of something – pepper, maybe. I licked off whatever cum I’d let escape and sat up. He didn’t try to keep me for conversation, so I left as swiftly as I could without appearing to flee. 

I drove for home, stopping only once for breath mints, but making certain there was no Jag following me.

 

Published 
Written by MindiM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments