Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In Florida At A Resort

"This is the third story in the wife adventures series."

24
11 Comments 11
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third story in our series of adventures, I hope you enjoy it."

We had heard and read quite a bit about a resort near Tampa Florida that we were very interested in attending.

We booked a long weekend, Thursday through Sunday, staying at one of the resort rooms between the tennis courts and pool/lodge area. We checked in and were handed towels and given a brief tour of the restaurant, bar, dance club, and view of the large pool area.

Our guide dropped us at our room, we filled our cups with ice and water, got dressed in our bathing suits, and headed to the pool.

Arriving at the front door, we were met by security that informed us of two things: No, we were not permitted to bring in water in our cups, so we were forced to dump them outside, and no, we were not permitted to wear clothes beyond this point.

I immediately dropped my shorts and wrapped my towel around my waist; Lee followed along and did the same.

We were then welcomed into the resort.

Lee and I wandered outside and found a couple of chairs among the other nude people.

Looking around, we saw bodies of all sizes and shapes, all ages and races were present, and everyone was happy and enjoying themselves.

It was around 4:00 PM, and I approached one of the bars and ordered drinks for Lee and me.

The place was pretty crowded. I would guess around two to three hundred people were at the pool, party music was playing over the loudspeakers, the waterfall looked amazing, and we were enjoying the atmosphere.

We enjoyed our day at the pool and after a few hours of sun, and swimming, it was time to get ready for dinner and the nightclub.

Lee was dressed in a very nice black dress that was open to her waist, her breasts wobbled when she walked and occasionally, I would get a glimpse of one of her nipples. I was wearing dark shorts, a button-down shirt, and boat shoes. (Definitely not as sexy as Lee!)

We ate dinner at the main restaurant and noticed several women that were topless in the restaurant while several men were wearing only shirts while sitting on towels.

We walked outside after dinner enjoying the cooler night air.

I pulled Lee to me and kissed her. I told her that she looked fucking amazing and that I was going to have her that night.

Lee replied, “I’m looking forward to fucking you, Baby, I hope you are ready for me.”

The dance club opened, and we found seats facing the dance floor.

The club filled quickly with people in a wide range of attire from almost 100% nude to fully dressed.

A woman walked by us pulling her guy behind her by his rather large cock which had various colored rubber bands around it. She looked at us and asked, “Would you like to add a rubber band to his cock?”

Lee replied, “How do I add one?”

The woman smiled and said, “You get on your knees and see how much of his cock you can get in your mouth.”

I asked Lee if she wanted to give it a go and she said, “Not right now, maybe later.”

The woman smiled and told us she would be around all night and that we should just find her when ready to try.

I kissed Lee and said, “I bet you could take all of that cock in your throat, Baby. I wouldn’t mind seeing you give it a try.”

Lee just smiled and said, “You never know what might happen after a few more of these drinks!”

The dance floor was getting crowded, and we joined in. While dancing, I got behind Lee and slid my hands into her top cupping her tits, pulling on her nipples, and grinding my cock into her ass.

Other couples noticed what I was doing and made their way towards us. At one point a woman was grinding her ass into Lee while I was grinding my cock into her ass, all in time to the music.

As we made our way back to our seats and drinks, we noticed a couple of women on the stripper pole together.

One woman had her back on the pole while the other woman was running her hands up and down her body before she dropped to her knees, her face near her pussy. We watched her run her hands up to her shaved pussy, running her fingers over her lips before the woman standing pulled the other woman’s head into her pussy.

We watched for a bit before heading back to our seats.

MSCANDYLICIOUS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MSCANDYLICIOUS

I laughingly said to Lee, “I thought we were not supposed to be having sex in the dance club. Did I misunderstand the rule?”

We enjoyed dancing and drinking the rest of the evening until we needed to get some fresh air.

Lee and I grabbed our drinks and made our way out to the pool and hot tub areas.

The first thing we noticed was the number of couples in both the pool and hot tub. Men were sitting on the side of the hot tub and women were giving them blow jobs. Couples were in the pool playing with each other.

We took our clothes off and walked towards one of the pools at the back of the resort.

We came across a couple on one of the reclining chairs, he was fucking his woman and she seemed to be enjoying it very much.

After watching for a bit, I said, “Let’s follow their lead, Honey, I need to fuck you.”

Lee kissed me and agreed.

We made our way to another reclining chair about twenty-thirty yards away from the other couple.

I laid Lee down and started licking and biting her nipples.

Sliding down her body I licked her navel and made my way to her pussy.

Lee was staring down at me as I licked her clit and bit her lips.

I ate Lee’s pussy for a few minutes until she came with a moan, her body shaking and pussy leaking juice. 

After her orgasm, I kissed Lee letting her taste her pussy on my face.

Behind me, I heard a chair moving on the pavement.

I looked back and a guy holding a bucket of beers was taking a seat. He noticed me looking at him and said, “Hi there! You guys are fun, and I love to watch people fuck, can I stay and watch?”

I looked at Lee and she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

“Sure, you can stay. Enjoy the show,” I said to him.

My cock was hard, and I had Lee sit on the chair with my cock almost perfectly in line with her mouth.

Lee began sucking on me and taking all my cock while I stood in front of her.

The sounds of her deepthroating my cock were so hot, I could feel her throat opening to take in more of me until I was fully embedded.

I noticed that our watcher had his cock out and was playing with it.

While Lee was sucking my cock I said, “Touch your clit, rub it for me.”

Lee obeyed and started playing with her pussy.

After a few minutes, Lee began fucking me with her throat while bringing herself to orgasm grabbing my ass and pulling me as deep as possible while she came.

I pushed Lee onto the recliner and had her get on her hands and knees.

Lee said, “Fuck me, shove your cock into my cunt, and fuck me until I cum again!”

I obliged Lee and ruthlessly fucked her.

Long, hard strokes of my cock trying to shove as deep as I could reach.

I hit her cervix and Lee cried out and tried to get away, but I held her in place.

The sounds of me fucking her from behind were echoing off the deck.

Lee dropped her head to the recliner, and I felt her fingers on her clit as I pounded her pussy.

Despite it being a clear, cool night, I was sweating as I fucked Lee.

I felt her start to shake, and her pussy started tightening up around my cock as I continued to fuck her.

As Lee started to cum, I felt my cock swell.

Lee looked back at me; her eyes wide in shock.

“Oh, my, gaawwwwddd? FUCK! You are huge right now!” Lee cried out as her orgasm hit.

Lee squirted and that was it for me, I shot my cum into her at the same time, both of us coming together.

I pushed Lee to one side of the recliner and laid down next to her, exhausted.

We lay there catching our breath staring up at the stars letting the cool air bring us back to reality.

As I was catching my breath, our ‘friend’ approached and stood near to us, “That was fucking amazing” I really appreciate you guys letting me watch and I hope you do it again tomorrow night.” With that, he walked away.

Lee and I laughed a bit and she said, “Well, I am glad we made his night!”

After a few minutes, we got our stuff together, cleaned up, and hit the pool one last time before heading to our room.

Caliente is a wonderful place and we highly recommend visiting if you can.

 

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments