Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Stories - Vacation #2

"Lee and I had the opportunity to visit a nice resort near Naples, Florida for an extended weekend vacation in October a few years ago"

36
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"These are true stories I am sharing from my perspective and to the best of my recollection, I hope you enjoy reading!"

Lee and I had the opportunity to visit a nice resort near Naples, Florida for an extended weekend vacation in October a few years ago; this is my best recollection of our trip.

We arrived at Fort Myers airport late morning on a Thursday, picked up our convertible Mustang, and headed towards LaPlaya Resort.  

Checking in, we were escorted to our room by a nice young man who explained the details regarding the pools, beach, restaurants, and bars.  

We took in the view from our balcony overlooking the beach and ocean. It had been a hectic few months with lots of travel on my part and managing our home and family on Lee’s part.

This trip had four distinct memories that I will never forget.

Memory One

On the second night, we had reservations for dinner at sunset on the beach at the resort. Lee looked amazing in her halter dress, and I was dressed nicely in a button-down shirt, shorts, and docksiders. The sunset over the Gulf of Mexico was incredible.

During dinner I let my hand wander up Lee’s thigh to her pussy, lightly rubbing and touching her clit a bit. Lee responded by opening her legs a bit wider for easier access.

We had a bottle of wine with dinner (which was excellent) and a couple of drinks after dinner. 

Both Lee and I were feeling the effects of the alcohol and I thought we should take a walk on the beach before heading back to our room. 

As we walked in the dark along the beach in front of the hotel, Lee was staggering a bit and I had my arm around her to stabilize her. 

Taking advantage of the situation I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing and exploring, lightly biting lips and sucking on her tongue. 

I started playing with Lee’s tits and nipples, pulling, and pinching them, causing them to harden. I pulled her halter top to the side, exposing her right breast, and leaned down to lick and suck her nipple. 

Lee moaned in pleasure, and we kissed again, I left her breast exposed. 

We walked on a bit more and I suggested that we have a seat in the sand. 

We listened to the waves rolling in as Lee was lying back on her elbows, her feet were in the sand, her knees were up and her legs were spread. I slid her dress back off her knees and let it fall to her waist.  

Lee smiled and said, “Surprise!” 

I took a look between her legs at my “surprise”: a naked, freshly shaved pussy was waiting for me.  

I took this as an invitation and rolled over and dropped my head between her legs. I started slowly licking up and down the sides of her pussy, sucked on her lips, and pushed my tongue into her slit.  She was so wet and tasted so good! 

Lee was moaning and enjoying being eaten out by me; she was not being quiet at all.

I licked and sucked her clit and Lee started to shake and cry out when her orgasm hit.  

Lee pulled me up and kissed me, licking her pussy juice from my chin. We kissed aggressively and I tried to push my tongue as deep into her mouth as possible. 

I was rock hard now and didn’t care where we were; I needed to fuck Lee! 

While she was already lying back and I was on top of her, I decided to go for it. 

I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, pushing them and my underwear down toward my knees. My cock was out, and I found Lee’s cunt and shoved it inside her.  

We fucked on the beach like two teenagers; Lee was moaning and crying out as I got deeper into her soaking wet pussy.  

Lynaelove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lynaelove

The sound of our skin slapping against each other echoed back towards us. Over and over again I slammed into Lee as she came one more time, shaking and crying out. 

I felt my orgasm building and let my cum fill her. It felt amazing to cum inside her pussy and here we were outside, at night, on a beach, fucking and cumming together.  

The reality of where we were and what we were doing hit both of us quickly as we heard someone clapping.  I rolled off Lee and looked towards the sound. 

I stood and pulled my pants and underwear up, trying to find the source of the clapping, and that’s when I noticed that we were directly in front of the rooms of the resort. A guy on the lower floor had watched us the whole time.  

He continued his applause as I helped Lee to her feet; she was a mess with sand in her hair and dress. The observer quietly said, “That was fucking amazing, please come back and do it again tomorrow night, goodnight.”

We visited the spot where we fucked the next morning and could not believe how close we were to the rooms. If it had been someone other than the guy who enjoyed our show, we could have easily ended up in jail that night.  

Memory Two

The following day, sometime around one-thirty in the afternoon, we took the elevator to the observation area of the hotel and took in the 360-degree views of Naples.

We were alone. I was holding Lee from behind, playing with her nipples as we looked around. 

Lee looked back at me and we kissed; we laughed about the night before but we both were still turned on by what happened.

I looked at Lee and said, “Baby, my cock is hard again just thinking about what we did.”

Lee slid her hand over my hard cock, looked me in the eyes, and said, “Hmmm, I think I owe you a return favor.”

She dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. Lee grabbed my cock and started licking and sucking it.

It was such a wonderful feeling having Lee deepthroat my cock in the middle of the day. She sucked and played with me for maybe five to ten minutes.  I watched her as she gave me an amazing blowjob on that roof.  

After a few more minutes I said, “Hey, if you don’t stop, I’m going to cum.” 

Lee just moaned and kept going but with more determination. Just a minute or so later I was cumming in her mouth.  

Lee kept going until I begged her to stop because I was so sensitive. Lee stood and we kissed as I pulled my shorts up and attempted to get dressed.  

We left the roof and passed a couple on their way to the observation deck.  

Memory Three and Four

We rented a boat and explored the waterways around Naples while Lee would remove her top and show me her tits. 

Several people in their boats went by us and a couple of guys waved, and two women flashed us back!

We also visited Sanibel Island for a day and found an area that was open and what we understood was a “Clothing Optional” area.  

We did not take our clothes off because there were quite a few people on the beach that were all clothed, but we did go out into the water and we fucked.  

Lee slid her bathing suit to the side and climbed onto me as I crouched in the water. 

We bounced around and fucked for a few minutes within sight of the people on the beach, being somewhat discreet and not drawing attention to ourselves.

 

Those are four memories of that trip that will stay with me forever.

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments