Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sailing the Wet Decks of Moana

"Part two of the Moana series. Part one to follow."

35
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Episode of the Summer of Love"

 

1:45 Friday night, no, Saturday morning.

I’m sitting in my living room reading, soft jazz on the stereo. It’s warm here in Silicon Valley in the last week of August. Front door is open, letting in whatever breeze the bay has to cool things down a bit. I look up as the light from a car flashes over the open door. The sound of an older BMW SUV pulling into my drive. Moana is home.

Moana loves to dance. Me? Not so much. Her dancing makes her hot. Very hot. Very, very hot. I may have taken advantage of that fact in the past. I occasionally would accompany her to the local dance hall, about three miles from my house. This week though, it’s been bitch at work as I prepare for a month-long business trip to Germany. I begged off earlier in the evening, telling her to have a great time and have fun, whatever that might entail. I didn’t expect her this late, though, as the dance hall closed at 11:30.

As Moana tries to silently open the screen door, her dance flats in her hand. I look up and see her somewhat stumble across the threshold. Not drunk but uncoordinated from a bit too much drink, a lot of dancing, and something else. She closed and locked the door.

Seeing me, she says, “Hi, honey.” Trying to pass by me, she tells me she needs to use the bathroom. While I suspect this is true, I sit up and grab her arm as she passes in front of me. Pulling her down to the couch next to me, I look over at her. Moana is a mess.

Moana doesn’t wear a lot of makeup, but her eyeliner is running down from her eyelids. Mascara with slight tracks across her high cheekbones. Lips are slightly puffy, a flush across the face. Her tube top is askew, strapless bra underneath, holding her fine breasts in a slightly awkward position, certainly not the way they were hours before when she left my house. Her tight skirt is turned slightly, the zipper, not down the side but rotated a bit to the front as if hastily repositioned in tight quarters as she tried to make herself presentable in the aftermath of a compromising moment.

The key telltale is the three love bites on one side of her neck, two on the other.

I look at her and slowly slide my hand under her skirt. Her panties, obviously long abandoned, missing from the feral junction of her thighs. An odor, a hot, sexually excited woman, a slight whiff of men’s cologne, and the earthy smell of fresh sperm waifs up from the junction of her thighs.

As I slide my hand up her inner thighs, I feel her trademark copious wetness and the slimy remnants of a man’s cum.  Looking down, I see the patches of white sperm dotting her short blond pubic fur and coating the inner skin of her thighs with a wet slippery film. Moana has been having a good time. A very good time.

I was hard as a rock.

"Now tell me, Moana, you have violated the first rule of our outside relationships. All others must be covered. Your story had better be good."

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” Hmmm…

“I got there, and this guy, leather pants, silk shirt, all hands… but damn Trey, he could dance.” I took him downstairs, that little alcove off the garden area, and gave him a blow job. He danced better than his tool presented itself. Less than five minutes, and we were done.”

It takes a heck of a lot more than five minutes to impress Moana.

"And then what?" I asked.

“He disappeared after that. The rest of the night ran as normal, guys wanting to dance, wanting to press themselves against me, wanting to feel the goodies. I kept to that lighted area on the dance floor, had a few drinks, and danced.”

“Then three guys, nice ones, I think, from Deanza College showed up. They bought me a couple of Tequilla Sunrises, danced with me in turn, and kept me laughing, their hands keeping me horny. No doubt. I was just about ready to leave to come back here to you when the lights came up. I got my things together and walked out the door. These three guys offered to walk me to my car.”

“When we got to the BMW, they asked if we could just talk some more. I sat in the back with one guy on each side. Harry on one side, Eric on the other. The third guy, I don’t remember his name sat in the passenger seat up front. After a couple of minutes, Harry leaned over and kissed me. Not like you but pretty damned good for a twenty-some-year-old. His friends were making comments about me and how hot I was.”

“And hot I was.” Harry started sucking on my neck. Eric unbuckled his belt, lifted his hips, and presented a well… average size cock. Nothing to write home about, but a hard dick is a hard dick. And damn, this boy could dance. I took that dick in my right hand a started a slow stroke.  Harry was starting to do a number on my legs, sliding his hand up my skirt, the other hand rubbing my boobs. Yes, it felt nice.”

"I informed them that, ‘No Glove, No Love’. Like you said."

“They promised that that wasn’t an issue. The little Asian girls they normally picked up at the dance hall were very specific about this requirement.”

“As Harry kept up the constant sucking of my neck, I was getting turned on. Really turned on. I reached down and pulled my panties down and off my legs. Harry reached between my legs and found the copious wetness you know so well. He looks at Eric and says, 'Feel this.' Eric slides his hand between my thighs, and I felt his cock jump in my hands. This boy was ready, ready for action.”

KussAlicia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KussAlicia

As Moana is telling me about her evening, my hand is sliding in the thick slippery mess of her inner thighs. I take my middle finger and slide it between her lower lips, easily separating the flesh and entering her hot wet tunnel. My index finger joins it, and I scoop out a mixture of hot wet Moana and white syrupy cum from her vagina. I bring it up to my nose and smell the fertile combination of male and female lust. I slide my fingers into her mouth in a slow sensual way, coating her lips with the mess, and say, “Taste it, babe. That’s you and some guy.”

Somewhere along the way, my running shorts have wound up around my ankles. No boxers; it’s way too hot for them. My T-shirt hits the floor next to them. My dick, hard as steel, pointed at the ceiling, looking for attention. I told Moana to show me what she did for Eric. Moana reaches over and slides her hand across the top of my iron steel pole. Using the precum leaking from the head, she slides her hand delicately down my silken flesh. A gasp from her, a moan from me. I pull my fingers from her mouth and am surprised as she takes her other hand and wraps it around my neck, pulling me in for a full frontal open-mouth kiss, flavored like wet woman and male creamy sperm. I feel the heat coming off her as she attacks my mouth with full force of passion.

I tell her to tell more. I want to know what turned her into this hot inferno of sexual lust. 

“The first two guys, Eric and Harry, rolled their condoms on them, and one pushed me down and pumped me hard; the other waited with my hand around his cock. They switched places… God, so good, damned good, but not like you. That third guy was getting impatient in the front seat. As Harry finished filling his rubber with sperm, the guy up front rolled over the seat and said, 'Move over, dudes. A real man’s gonna take her to heaven.'"

Moana said to herself, “What bulllshit”.

Moana went on, “The guy pushed himself on top of me; Eric pulled up his pants, and got out of the car. I suspect he knew he was done for the night. This dude was putting himself into position, Harry was sitting there, his dick in my mouth, and I felt this new dick sliding up into my box. Lost in the moment, I didn’t think about protection. I just wanted more cock. I had Harry on the edge as this guy pumped me full of come. Harry followed soon after.  I am so sorry, Trey.”

I’m sitting there, her hand on my dick, processing, yet not, the story she was telling me.

I pulled her tube top and bra off, and they hit the floor.  I see the bite marks on her breasts, nipples puffy from abuse. I rolled Moana onto her back underneath me, the sweat from our bodies making our chest-to-breast contact slippery, hot, and erotic.

As I spread her legs, I am looking down at the mess that is her crotch. Lips obscenely extended, spent sperm seeping between them. Wetness all around her mons. It took a mere moment to decide…

I plunged my rock-hard dick into her, one hard fast thrust.  Holding motionless as my pubic bone hit hers, as her legs come up around my hips. I hold our hips in place; a slick, sliding, sodden inch would put me over the edge.

Adding to the marks on her boobs, I suck both the creamy mounds and the tender nipples, wrenching cries and moans from her as she tried to buck her hips. I hold her hips, tight to the cushions of my abused couch and slowly withdraw. As my dick appears, it is covered with a mess of her come and a thick layer of white sperm. Damn.

I raised her legs over my shoulders and plowed into her at an increasing pace. Her moans bounced off the walls of my living room and most likely out the open windows into my suburban neighborhood.

I’ll admit… I lasted three minutes. Blasting one of the largest loads of come I had had in several years, adding to the mess of her pubic region, I collapsed on top of her.

After several minutes, she pushed me off and rolled off the couch, leaving a massive wet spot in the middle of the center cushion. I suspected this couch going out to the curb the next garbage day. It was… a mess. Moana headed off to the bathroom, to pee, and make herself presentable. As if that was possible. I met her in the bedroom, where my still-hard, aching cock was ready to plunder again.

Around 3:30, she rolled over and fell asleep, exhausted from an evening of the best sex we had ever had, and that was saying much.

At  4:00, I was still on a sexual high, the energy edge precluding sleep. I slipped out of bed, put my running shorts and T-shirt on, and went to the living room. Grabbing her keys from the table, I went out to the BMW. Opening up the back door, I found 5 used condoms, a spot of wet and drying come over the back seat cushions of the  SUV, and the still overwhelming smell of sex, wet hot woman, male cologne, and the ever-present odor of sperm. It didn’t add up to her story.

Reaching down, I pulled the digital voice recorder I had placed there before she went to the dance hall from under the front seat and turned it off. Slipping it into my pocket, I returned to the bedroom and fell into a deep sleep.

We woke at  11:00, fucked till noon, and then Moana had family things to take care of.

I had things to take care of too.

Published 
Written by 0198mm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments