Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife’s Spinster Cousin 6

"Kate’s transformation was complete."

67
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth night I had sex with Kate, my wife's cousin. The Wife’s Spinster Cousin series is best read in sequence. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the final chapter where I tie up any loose ends."

This was the forth and final night that I was to have sex with my wife’s cousin, Kate.

The first three nights had all gone very well. I had taken Kate out of her comfort zone, and she had responded magnificently. More importantly, I had also deposited three nice loads of cum into her for the purpose of getting her pregnant.

Kate was the stereotypical redhead. Reserved in public, but went off like a firecracker when aroused in private. She was able to have multiple orgasms via manual, oral, and penetrative stimulation. She loved giving head and swallowing cum.

“Why hadn't she been snapped up by a guy then?” I hear you ask. Firstly, she is, or at least she WAS up until three nights ago, celibate. With this in mind, there are two main reasons why she isn't married. Kate is not overly attractive. She is short and overweight, with a roundish body shape and no tits to speak of. She is of course still fuckable, but most guys wouldn't rate her highly enough to wait until marriage. She is also quite picky, so any guy who is desperate enough to wait until marriage is not on her radar anyway.

Why me? Kate is very close to my wife and I. We had already raised four confident, talented children. I assume she felt that my genes were a much better option than some random donor’s. She had also been attracted to me since I met her at sixteen. I have admittedly groomed our relationship to strengthen this feeling over many years, decades in fact.

But mainly, I had been lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. It goes without saying that I have a fantastic wife also. I provided a service to Kate. It was a very enjoyable bonus that she was fantastic in bed.

It is with some sadness then, that this is possibly my last chapter of “Wife’s Spinster Cousin”. So without further adieu, Enjoy.

Once again, I arrived at Kate’s apartment at 7 pm. Once again she greeted me at the door with a big smile and a big kiss. She was wearing a black halter mini-dress. It was lacy and partially see-through. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra, and possibly no panties also, I wasn't sure. The dress only just covered her bum and pussy. She may have been overweight, but her arse and legs were well-proportioned. And the mini-dress showed them off perfectly. She had blossomed into a very sexy lady.

I followed her into the kitchen. She was walking like a real slut and showing her arse off to me. It was a remarkable transformation from the self-conscious, shy, inexperienced ‘girl’ I had witnessed only three nights before. She was now flaunting her assets and taking full control of her sex life.

She turned around and we kissed passionately in the kitchen. She looked at me seductively and told me dinner would be another half-hour in the oven. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. I quickly removed my shirt. She immediately went to work on my cock as I leaned against the countertop. She had me hard within seconds and was as good, if not better than the previous five times she had given me head. I had to stop her several times to prevent myself cumming. I kissed her each time as I informed her I needed a break. She’d go back down, enthusiastically lick the precum from my head, and again suck me to the brink of cumming in no time. I’d have to stop her and kiss for longer each time. After five to ten minutes of this, I started to settle down and was in more control.

I sat down on a dining chair and she continued to suck, whilst I felt her boobs and pussy. She enjoyed me feeling her pussy. She was getting very wet and moaning with pleasure. Btw, she was wearing a black thong, which I pushed to the side.

I got up from the chair and kissed her again whilst repositioning her against the dining table. She quickly cleared a space and removed her thong. I helped lift her onto the table. She lay back and raised her legs for me to take hold of. I had a great view of her pussy. She had nice chubby outer lips that were clean-shaven. They were being pulled apart by her wide open legs, revealing her beautiful inner labia. Her inner labia were bright pink and symmetrical. They were also being slightly separated either side of her vaginal opening, which I had the head of my cock positioned to. To top it off, she had that lovely mound of red hair above her pussy.

She moaned long and softly as I entered her. With one arm around each of her thighs, I slowly fucked her the way she enjoyed it. She was soon thrusting her hips and wanting me to go faster. But I resisted and kept to the plan. She tried to sit up and pull my hips toward her, but I’d just lift her thighs higher to force her back down. She was getting very frustrated and begging for more. It wasn't until I could see the telltale signs of an orgasm that I allowed her to pull me deeper. Her eyes began to roll back and her body began to quiver. I let go of her thighs which she quickly wrapped around my waist and used to pull me closer. I grabbed her by the waist and began thrusting hard and deep as she screamed with delight. I slowed again as her orgasm subsided. She sat up and put her arms around my neck as I slowly inserted and withdrew my full length. She was soon thrusting her hips and bringing herself to orgasm again. I grabbed her backside and thrusted harder as she orgasmed for a second time and screamed loud enough to wake the neighbours. She collapsed in my embrace. We kissed long and passionately, as she thanked me. I told her I still needed to cum. She smiled and said, “I want to feel your cum to inside me again!”

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

We continued to kiss as I lifted her off the table. I turned her around. I bent her over the dining table where she had just deposited a pool of her own juices. As she bent over her lacy dress slid up to expose her bum and pussy. She had a big white bum and beautiful smooth pussy lips with light pink inner labia protruding from between them.

I positioned my cock between her lips and slowly inserted it. She moaned loudly with pleasure, and a hint of apprehension. Kate had a tight pussy, but in this position, she was slightly tighter than normal. I started slowly, using long and measured strokes. Kate was moaning louder than usual. This was my favourite position and I wasn’t about to ask if she wanted me to stop. I had hold of her big hips and increased my rhythm. I was still keeping my thrusts soft and Kate was moaning at about the same rate as when I started.

I hitched her dress up over her head and began pounding her harder. I was now generating a ripple of fat with every thrust. It started from where I pounded her soft arse cheeks and continued through her fatty midriff, all the way up to her shoulders. Kate was moaning a lot but she was taking it like a champion as she clung to the opposite side of the table. I could see her inner labia hugging my cock and being stretched outward as I withdrew. They then disappeared back into her pussy as I thrusted. It was a truly beautiful sight that bought me to the brink of cumming.

I repositioned my hands to her shoulders and continued to thrust hard and deep. Kate cried loudly with each thrust. She let go of the table and moved her arms back down her body, her fingers outstretched towards me. I grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her up from the table as I thrusted. I held them together with one hand whilst I felt her boobs with the other. Her little boobs were jiggling vigorously with each thrust.

With one last thrust, I started to cum. I grabbed her hips again and held myself deep inside her pussy as I pumped her full of cum. Kate’s loud moans became soft whimpers. I stayed there for as long as I could, savouring the moment until my cock went soft. Her pussy glistened with cum as I withdrew. Kate slowly lifted herself from the table and stood up. She turned around and hugged me. We kissed softly and said nothing.

She went to the kitchen to check on dinner. I had a shower and got dressed as Kate prepared dinner. When I came back, she had reset the table perfectly and was ready to serve.

Dinner began with a slightly somber atmosphere, but by the end of it the mood had improved. l joked that, I wouldn’t mind if Kate wasn’t pregnant if it meant I got to have more sex with her. She agreed. She said that she would miss sucking my penis. I said there is not a man on earth who wouldn't miss that, which made her smile proudly.

After clearing the table I went to the lounge and turned on the TV whilst Kate finished up in the kitchen. Friday night football was on. Kate asked if I wanted anything. I asked her for a drink. A few minutes later she came over and handed me a beer. She was still wearing her lacy dress, with no bra or panties. I tried to get another glimpse of her pussy leaking cum.

I told her she looked even more sexy in her dress now that I had filled her will my semen.

She thanked me and asked how she could repay me.

I said, “One last blowjob?”

She said she’d love to.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my slightly overused cock. It had been just over an hour since I ejaculated in her, and I wasn’t sure if I could perform again so soon. But the thought of her swallowing my load one last time roused me. She sat beside me and began to softly jerk my cock whilst kissing me until I eventually got hard. She then knelt beside me on the couch and started licking and softly sucking. I held her beautiful red hair to the side for a clear view. She was brilliant at sucking cock and instinctively knew just the right touch. It was very enjoyable but I wasn’t close to cumming

Luckily the footy was on. I watched the entire second half whilst Kate was sucking away at my cock the whole time. She paused to discuss any highlights of the game, before going back to sucking. The Broncs won. But more importantly, the Panthers lost, which I enjoyed nearly as much as Kate’s blowjob. I bought her up for another long kiss whilst she slowly jerked my cock. This was the break I needed. I craved her mouth. When I was close to cumming, I told her to suck me. She sucked hard as I was cumming, and swallowed every last drop until my balls felt utterly drained.

I was home at eleven and my wife was ready for sex. I told her I was buggered and she’d have to wait until the morning. I awoke the next morning to her sucking my cock. She sucked it until she was satisfied with its hardness. She then climbed on and rode me until she orgasmed. I wasn’t going to cum and took a raincheck from her offer to finish me with a blowjob. These come in handy in sticky situations where she hesitates to suck me, and I pull my BJ card. But that’s another story.

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments