Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Kate loves giving blowjobs. This is a quick story about a ‘chance’ meeting with Kate at her office."

Kate works for a big retail chain. She is a manager of the local outlet. She worked her way up through the retail industry from packing shelves. She did an MBA, and is earmarked for the regional manager position. She owns a nice apartment nearby overlooking the river and a convertible Mercedes. In short, she has done well for herself. This is why I had no doubts about gifting her my sperm. I know that she will make a great mother and provide her child with everything they need in life.

I was recently in her shop picking up a prescription. I was loitering around looking for her. She has her own office and is not at the front desk much. But after about ten minutes of pretending to look at men’s skincare products, I saw Kate come out of her office.

She is a completely different woman at work. She is domineering and purposeful. She normally wears ‘power suits’, but today was wearing a maternity dress equivalent. She looked great. Her dress was showing off her bump to maximum effect. Her dress was also hugging her small milky boobs. She had an air of authority about her that was very sexy. Her staff obviously respected and love her.

Everyone was very happy for Kate when she announced that she was pregnant. She had kept the father of her child private. She had told friends, colleagues, and the rest of the family that she had used donor sperm, implying that she had gone down the IUI route. Technically, she wasn’t lying. I had donated a tonne of sperm to her! But she needed to be careful when around me so as to not raise suspicions.

She looked like she was on a mission to go do something when she spotted me across the shop. She stopped and smiled, and looked at me with a quizzical look on her face as if to say, “What are you doing here?”

She quickly beaconed me over and ushered me into her office.

I told her I was there for a prescription. She joked, “Obviously not for Viagra!”

I looked around the office and joked that it would be easier if I just came there to have sex with her. She laughed and said that the customers might not appreciate her loud moaning and screams as she orgasmed. We spoke briefly and confirmed experimenting with anal sex the next time we met. We were acting quite professionally in the office environment.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

She then asked, “Would you like a quick blowjob?” as she walked to the door to lock it. Kate loves giving blowjobs as much as I enjoy receiving them. I didn't need to answer her. As she walked back she said, “Where is that lovely penis of yours?” I already had my pants down and cock out ready. Kate sighed with delight and took hold of my semi-erect shaft. She got down on her knees between my legs, as she smiled whilst slowly stroking my cock. She had her red hair tied up in a bun. I had the perfect view as she licked, sucked, and stroked me to full hardness within seconds.

She always has me on the brink of cumming within a few minutes, and this time was no different. But I didn't stop her this time. I told her I was about to cum and she started humming in anticipation. I released three or four jets of cum into her mouth as she kept sucking. When my cock stopped throbbing, she opened her mouth to show me it was full of white, silky cream. She then swallowed it all in one big gulp, and said, “Yummy.”

We both stood up and quickly kissed. I thanked her and pulled my pants back up as Kate went to unlock the door. As she sat down at her desk we heard two knocks. Kate answered, “Yes?” A young man entered the office and told Kate a delivery had arrived that she needed to sign for. As the boy left, Kate said to me in a seductive, hushed tone, “My second big delivery today.” I pointed to my upper lip and said she had something there. She looked at me with a look of shock as she wiped a globule of cum from her upper lip. I told her he didn't see i, as we laughed. She smartened herself up before ushering me out the door.

Once out in the public eye, she shook my hand and said, “Thank you, Peter. We will be in touch.” before disappearing to continue her work.

I got my prescription. I also purchased some anal lubricant whilst I was there, wondering if only the young lady behind the counter knew who it was intended for. We were due to meet the next week and put it to use.

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments