Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surveillance

"His suspicions of her infidelity lead to the discovery of his unknown fetish..."

16
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"After one of my WhatsApp readers told me my stories tend to be long in the tooth, this was my first attempt at a shorter one. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Enjoy!"

David’s stomach churned and gurgled as his sweaty brow ignored the hissing AC unit above. With jittery fingers, he tapped the desk phone and dialed a number which clicked after half a ring.

“Jennifer, come in here please,” he ended the speaker call while she was mid-sentence. Not even ten seconds passed before a giggling Jennifer burst through the door like a ball of fire. Her thick, curly red hair bounced as she stopped abruptly in the door-way; some of it fell over her freckled face. An off-white blouse bulged at the waist as part of the tail was out; two slender legs barely guarded by a form-fitted black skirt that was still climbing its smooth terrain. All giggles ceased however as David’s stone cold face blew colder than the AC circulating in the wood-toned office.

“She’s about to get at it again,” he said, turning his cellphone’s face towards her. His frown and accompanying lines were more prominent than usual. The trademark comb over coif with the side-part had several strands out of place. Even the regular black dye jobs had given way to trails of silver on either side.

“Wow. Is that a different guy from last time?”

“Yeah,” he replied nodding and glancing downwards then back into her eyes.

“Are you okay, Mr. Jesser? It’s pretty cool in here and you’re sweating like you just came from working out,” Jennifer said as she approached his cluttered work desk. Papers and folders both opened and closed were strewn all over.

“I’m fine. In fact, I’m so damn excited my heart may jump right out of my chest.”

The AC unit’s hissing dominated as David turned the cell phone’s face towards him and glared. Surveillance cameras he had installed two months ago were about to expose his wife engaging in sex with yet another man. The new guy was tall, clean-shaven, bald, muscular and black. He wore a white wife-beater which strained against his torso. Purple basketball shorts a few inches above his knees exposed his muscular thighs complimented with black flip flops on his feet. Would be a perfect fit for the NBA, but the only slam-dunking today was going to be in his wife’s wet holes.

“Why are you still standing there? Every time I have to tell you... Jennifer, come here,” he said pointing to his side and downward; frowning and looking down at the desk. Jennifer floated over with hands behind her back. A chair spin to his right, and they were almost at eye-level. She kneeled before him, legs neatly pressed together; adjusting the skirt to show more of her smooth thighs.

David looked back over to the phone and saw his wife Celia drop to her knees for the outside lover. On the screen was a brunette with blonde streaks; about five foot seven with an athletic build, orange tanned skin with tan lines and D-cup breast implants. The large black man pulled his shorts down and what sprung forth was disproportionate to Celia’s heart-shaped face. Her mouth lay agape, following its length with her bulging eyes.

As the man bore past her collagen-filled lips for a throat massage, David’s eyes averted to Jennifer and grabbed the back of her head. Fumbles with his belt and zipper were aplenty as she undid them and rushed his pants and underwear down towards his ankles. She grabbed a hold of his cock with one hand; stroking it, looking up at him, observing his reactions to what his wife was doing in their home with another man.

“Look at this fucking bimbo. Showing off the fake tits I bought her to another man. In our house no less,” he looked past the phone and into Jennifer’s round, petite face as his cock was stroked, “Grab it with the other hand and spit on it, then rub it in.” She obeyed, rubbing it slowly onto the top half while biting her bottom lip. The base of his mushroom shaped head was circled with a thumb and then the top and urethra. Another trail of spit strung over it as she sat up and delivered.

“Is that good?” she asked looking up at him with full forest-green eyes and licking her puffy, ruby red lips.

“Did I say you can speak?”

“No sir.”

“What happens when you don’t do what I tell you to?” he asked, raising both eyebrows and leaning forward.

Without saying a word, Jennifer let go of his thick cock with both hands and threw her mouth onto it. She was held down while kissing his clean-shaven pelvis, groaning into his lap and squirming. After fifteen seconds, she slapped and dug into his thighs as her gasping mouth unsheathed his cock. A leaky nose partnered with wet, bloodshot eyes on a soundtrack of giggles.

“You’re a sick fuck. You purposely disobey me so that I can punish you, don’t you?” he said with flared nostrils and a grimace. The phone grabbed his attention once more and the black man was now savagely fucking Celia’s face with his long cock. The distance between her and this gentleman’s torso during the throat throttling was astonishing.

Her hair was forced into a high ponytail, with several blonde streaks pouring out of his fists. Drool ran from her chin onto those big fake tits. He stiffened, watching her knelt in front of this stranger, with her perfectly round ass poking out. With every thrust, her abs flexed and contracted; more drool dangling and coating her tan-lined tits.

“Suck my cock while I watch this whore get her face fucked,” David groaned.

“Yes sir,” Jennifer rested both palms onto the ground and bobbed her head up and down his cock. David swung back and forth between Celia’s and Jennifer’s simultaneous performances. No hands required by the latter during this suck off as her back arched further, leading to more engorgement and flexing in her mouth.

“Pull your skirt above your ass. I want to look at it while you suck me off,” he said as she pulled it up to and around her waist. Panties were absent and David’s face stretched into a wide grin; obeying his command from the previous day proved to be no challenge. Sweat ran down his face as her lily white ass cheeks wobbled while she licked and sucked.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

Surveillance now showed Celia face down, ass up on their expensive Persian rug. The man was squatting behind her and pounding as she wailed. Big, black balls slapped her sloshy cunt and she gutturally moaned from being bottomed out.

“Yeah that’s it, fuck the stupid slut. That’s all she’s good for anyhow,” he said with a scowl and lowered voice. Jennifer’s shoulder length, ginger curls bounced off her face as she bobbed up and down with a rubbery neck. A grab to back of her head freed his cock with one smooth pull.

“Why’d you stop, sir?” she asked with spit settling around her mouth.

“Don’t question me,” he shoved her down onto his cock and held it for fifteen seconds again before pulling her off. Tears and mascara trickled down her freckled face as she came up panting.

“Sorry si-”

“Never mind all of that. I want to know, Jennifer; would you let me fuck you like this if I demanded it?” he turned the phone towards her, allowing her to see his wife Celia being decimated by this stranger.

“I want you do that to me so-”

“Jennifer...” he shut his eyes tight and grinded his teeth while grabbing her curls tighter.

“Yes... yes sir,” she replied folding her lips, then licking them.

“Then why the fuck doesn’t she let me fuck her like that?” he asked looking back and forth between her and his cell.

“I don’t know sir. If I were your wife, you could do whatever you wanted to me,” she said breathily. A rubbing of her scalp led to some slow blinks and neck rolls, curls running through the webbing of his fingers.

“Always so sweet, Jenn. Now take off your fucking blouse.”

“Yes, Mr. Jesser,” her lips moistened with a circular lick as she unbuttoned the blouse, revealing pale tits with reddened nipples – to the side it fell. With her clad now only in a skirt around her waist and black high heels, David’s balls tingled and he held a kegel squeeze to avoid a premature end. This wasn’t going to finish before what was happening at home was over.

A look back to his phone screen showed Celia spread eagled on the ground, with legs set behind her ears. Her lover was withdrawing his entire length and driving back in with the force of an automobile collision. As the hard fuck continued, her bolted on tits jumped around and she shrieked louder than anything preceding it on the broadcast.

“Yeah, scream your heart out you filthy cunt,” David said while his young, tanned wife was ravaged. He stood up in front of Jennifer and slapped her with his cock several times; the saliva stringing between her plump cheek and his slick cock, “Lick my balls and jerk me off, Jenn,” she did just that and spread her legs further apart while smiling. That arched back and pushed out ass made David’s heartbeat and breathing patterns irregular. For someone David could barbell curl in his sleep, her ass was clearly still waiting for the rest of her body to catch up.

Back to the surveillance.

Strokes sped up and the stranger abruptly withdrew his long, black cock to straddle Celia before exploding all over her face. Pools of rich, white semen pooled into her eye sockets and ran down the sides like slow running tears. Two thick ropes ran from her forehead past the hairline; an addition to her blonde streaks. The final drops were beads of white settled on her lips and nose which twitched around under their coating. Afterwards, David pulled Jennifer off of his cock again and tugged her head back by the hair until they gazed at each other.

“I’ve had enough. I’m going to fuck your pretty face until I cum,” he said as Jennifer’s hands shifted from around his cock to behind her back. In a call back to earlier, David held her red curls in a high ponytail; pushing and pulling over his cock as he entered her mouth.

Spit flew and tits flopped during the assault on Jennifer’s tight, slobbery throat. Tension climbed within his loins to its peak and his balls unloaded into her warm mouth in several waves. Her head pumped back and forth until he went completely limp and the waves ceased.

“Open your mouth let me see,” she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, exposing only its pink interior and a dark passage beyond. “Alright, shut it. Get cleaned up and get back to work. Use my bathroom there on the right,” he gestured towards it with a head nod.

“Yes, Mr. Jesser,” she rose from the ground and swayed towards the bathroom. Her ass cheeks jiggled as she stepped away, but then there was a pause and a look over the shoulder.

“What?” he asked with hands raised and shoulders shrugged.

“I want to masturbate in front of you, Mr. Jesser,” she said sucking on her little finger.

“Oh,” he stood there; pants still down, cock limp and hands on his hips, “Well... go right ahead.”

Jennifer lay down on the ground; her legs spread and fingers sucked before running them over the clit and labia. A slow rub over her vulva made her jaw drop like a trap door. She then folded her legs back, one hooked by the knee with her bicep, the other reaching around the leg to rub her clit again. The motion of her hand was a blur to David who was transfixed with narrowed eyes and whispered profanities.

Squirts soaked the carpet and her eyes stared off into another reality after her scrunched up face unfolded into an open-mouthed drool; Drool which dangled from the corner of her mouth as she shivered and jerked along the ground. After finishing, she clawed and writhed around to get on all fours before standing up and staggering over to the bathroom, grabbing at the wall.

“That was something new. Keep this up and I just may fuck you yet,” he said, nodding and wiping his cock off.

“I’m... looking forward to it,” she said in a deep exhale. “Definitely looking forward to it.”

 

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments