Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daphne's Bath Accident

"All that warm wetness down there got me a little too relaxed."

39
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"A lot of wetness leads to a lot of orgasms."

I had been going down on my girlfriend Daphne in the bathtub for a few minutes. I knew she wouldn’t likely come this way, but she was on a high moaning plateau and enjoying it anyway. For fun, I slipped a finger inside her back door, something I hadn’t done before. I felt a little squirt of a tangy fluid and she tensed up. No, she wasn’t squirting. This was definitely pee.

It was a Friday night. Daphne’s college roommate Tessa had gone out partying. As soon as she left, Daph and I enjoyed a romantic candlelight dinner, complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. As we finished the meal, with a dessert still in the oven, I noticed a naughty smirk on her face. Looked like it was time to play.

This wasn't a big surprise. Our sex life, which had been great from the start, had recently gotten even more fantastic, with a foursome involving her best friend Keri and my occasional fuck-buddy Tom. Daphne was the most sexually adventurous woman I’d ever met - or ever would, as I’d eventually learn. Now she wanted to screw all the time, enthusiastically, trying out various kinks along the way.

She took a big gulp of bubbly, then leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. Suddenly, the side of my face was wet. I felt cold, fizzy liquid running under my shirt and down my neck. Still smirking, Daphne declared, “Oh, dear. I’ve spilled my drink on you. Looks like I will have to clean you up.“

Her lips were all over my neck as she slurped me clean, her hands getting busy unbuttoning my shirt. She then licked my chest clean too.

Stifling a giggle, she took her glass from the table and dumped it in my lap.

Laughing, she said, “Oh, dear. You are a mess. Whatever shall we do? I think we’d better get you to the shower for a real cleanup.”

Daphne grabbed the half-full bottle from the table and we ran down the hall, clothes flying as we went. After we’d stepped into the shower, she licked down my chest to my belly, took a single long lick of my now hard dick and then stood up, pouring about a glassful from the bottle over her well-rounded tits.

I knew what to do. I licked each succulent breast alternately, first cleaning the tops, then pausing to suck on each nipple, commenting that it was extra important to get those clean. She murmured her agreement.

I moved down to the lower curves of her generous jubblies, making sure to lick clean the crevice underneath each one. At this point, I had my hand on her sopping brown bush and started to work a finger through her slippery labia into her even more sopping hole, prompting an anxious moan. Still standing, she lifted one leg and placed her foot on the side of the tub.

I continued to lick down across her soft midriff, pausing again to suck the champagne out of her belly button. This made her giggle. I sucked on her waistline for a moment, just long and hard enough to give her a faint hickey where no one else would see. This made her squirm. My mouth met my hand at her pussy and took over. This made her swoon.

Freed from its previous duties, my hand had other work to do. It reached up and rubbed her cunt juice all over a nipple, rolling it around between my fingers. That drove her crazy as I plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could. I licked and sucked for all I was worth, getting a rhythm going as I alternated my attention between her hole, clit and lips.

I knew that to reach orgasm, Daphne almost always had to be on top, whether getting licked or dicked. My current technique would have been guaranteed to get her off if she was on top, sitting on my face, but it might not work with her standing up.

She encouraged me to keep going anyway. I kept it up for a few minutes, working gently but persistently, my lips getting a little raw and my tongue a little sore. Not that I minded. At the same time, I kept working her melons with one hand. I caressed all over her shapely ass and legs with the other.

She reached a high plateau from this full-body regimen, sweaty and flushed all over. But sure enough, she didn’t seem quite ready to climax.

I was about to give up on this position and suggest we change gears. First, though, just for fun I pressed a finger against her back door. This was something I had not done to her before. She let out a giggly little squeal and I felt her sphincter relax, allowing my digit to dig in. At the same time, I felt a little squirt of a tangy fluid and she tensed up.

No, no, no, she wasn’t squirting. You’ve been watching too much porn. I wasn’t convinced squirting was even real. No, this was definitely pee. I guess prying at the back door had loosened the front door too.

“Sorry!” She giggled, bashfully. “I think I let a little pee drip out. All that warm wetness down there got me too relaxed.”

“Then relax some more. Let it flow.”

“Really?" she asked, wide-eyed. "You don’t mind?”

“Mmm hmm,” I mumbled into her pussy as I set back to work.

“Um, there’s a lot. I drank a lot of water earlier, and the bubbly is getting to me too.”

“Mmm-mmm.” I mumbled to her, beckoning with one hand.

She went back to rhythmically moaning down the road towards a possible climax, then I felt her posture change as a stream started to drip out. Fortunately, it was very mild, diluted pee from all the liquids she’d consumed earlier. I kept motioning with my hand, and the flow increased, the pitch and frequency of her moans increasing with the volume.

A veritable creek flowed from her crack as she reached her peak, her climax continuing for a good twenty or thirty seconds, only diminishing at the same time her supply finally ran out.

I'd never seen such a performance. It was easily the most intense orgasm I’d yet given her. She showed her gratitude, pulling me up to kiss her, body squished against my own pee-drenched self, trapping my very hard, twitching cock between us.

“That was amazing. I always wanted to try that, but was too afraid to ask. You sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, that was amazing. Besides, we’re in the shower, and you know I clean up well.”

“You never cease to amaze me, Joe. You really are a great lay.”

“Uh, thanks, I guess.”

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

“So, um ... there’s one more thing I want to try, then it’s time for me to give you some relief.”

“What’s that?”

“I want you to go on me.”

“Like you did to me?”

She nodded. “Uh-huh.”

With that, she kneeled in the tub and rocked back on her heels. “I’m a dirty girl, Joe. Wash me off. Hose me down. All over. Don’t miss a spot.”

Wow, this girl was game. I knew that with my raging erection my stream would be messy and spray around a bit, but since she wanted it everywhere I guessed that was okay. Like hers, my output was mild but voluminous.

I aimed below her head initially, not wanting to get it in her eyes, so her hooters and belly got the first of it. She lifted her arms for me to get in her armpits, then motioned for me to shoot higher as she closed her mouth and opened her eyes. Some of it went into her mouth, and she let some dribble down her chin before taking a swallow. Then she bent her head down, turning it from side to side, for me to soak her beautiful hair.

Now rubbing her hands all over her wee-wetted wobblies, she tilted her head up for another drink, moving closer and taking my cock in her mouth just before I ran out.

She proceeded to give me one of her excellent blowjobs, jilling herself with her right hand at the same time and quickly reaching a second climax. With all this excitement I didn’t last long at all, and soon filled her mouth with a pretty large disbursement.

Contrary to her usual custom, she didn’t swallow. Instead, she opened her mouth and let my huge load flow out over her chin and down her neck, mixing with the pee already there.

I didn’t miss a beat. “You are still a dirty girl, Daphne. Looks like I have more work to do to clean you up,” proceeding to lick the slippery sauce of cum and piss off her neck and knockers, enjoying the salty white bitterness and the salty yellow tang of the fluids marinating her meaty mammaries.

I grabbed the wine bottle and poured the remainder down her chest, licking off as much as I could, as I made another trip down to her juicy garden.

Now her bush was soaked in piss and sparkling wine, and her actual cunt was soaked in these flavors plus her own natural juices. It was the most delicious head I’ve ever given a woman.

She almost seemed ready to come again, except that was still difficult for her in this position. We moved out of the tub, placed a couple of towels over the bathroom rug and got into a sixty-nine with her on top. Sure enough, she came again almost instantly.

Despite the orgasm, she was still on fire, and I was fully hard again. She got in her favorite cowgirl position and lowered her sticky boobs to my face. I did what I always did, pleasuring her roundies while she bucked away.

She seemed frustrated at taking a while to come this third time. Then, suddenly, she tensed her body for a moment, relaxing again as I felt a warm stream flowing onto my crotch, warming my balls and wetting my ass crack. Seconds later, she was in the throes again, sending me over the edge too.

We followed this up with a long, hot shower, lovingly soaping and washing and cleaning and rinsing each other. We stepped out pink, sweaty and clean.

Since our fluid-fueled fun had soaked our clothing, several towels and a bathmat, we decided to go downstairs to the laundry room and run a load. While our things washed, over slices of the pie we had baked at dinner time we had an intimate chat about what had happened. We both agreed it was immense fun, and an exciting exploration of our mutual sexuality, but it wasn’t something we’d always (or even usually) be in the mood for. Affirmative consent would still be required for pee play.

We went downstairs again to move the laundry to the dryer, but the wash was still on its final spin. Daphne jumped up on the rapidly vibrating machine and asked, “You ever hear of chicks getting off from the washing machine?”

“Yeah, but isn’t that an urban legend?”

“No, It’s true. That’s how I had my first orgasm.”

“No way.”

“Way.” She grinned, tilting her head and rotating her hips forward. “Oh! I could probably do it right now. ”

“Again? Seriously?”

“I’m just insatiable tonight, Joe. Something has gotten into me.”

She giggled when I replied, “I’d like to get into you again.”

Her arousal was pretty evident again. God, she was sexy, looking all hot and bothered in her flannel flower-print PJs, hair still damp and stringy, her lovely breasts wandering freely inside her loose gray sweatshirt.

We weren’t going to take our clothes off and bang in the public laundry room. There wasn’t a security camera, but the room had a glass door allowing complete visibility from the hallway.

Still, it didn't seem too likely we'd have company on a Friday night, so I turned out the light to give us at least a little privacy. Maybe I couldn’t drop my PJs and poke her in here, but I could still help her get off from the washing machine.

I walked up to her and let her lean forward against me, which may have rotated her pussy even into alignment with the vibrations of the machine, now at the peak of its spin cycle.

I reached under her sweatshirt and cupped her swaying breasts, squeezing the nipples. This was enough to propel her to the peak, and she came just after the machine reached its own spinning climax, both of them spinning slowly down to sanity at the same pace.

I had been aroused by this interaction, but couldn't get relief in the laundry room. After we carried the warm laundry back to her room, Daphne dropped her PJs, laid back and ordered me to plunge into her. Who was I to say no? She wouldn’t likely come in the missionary position, so it seemed mostly for my benefit this time. Still, she seemed to get plenty of entertainment from watching me make fuckfaces while I came inside her.

After I came she was still squirming, though. She surprised us both by coming a record fifth time when I got down and slurped my seed out of her.

After collecting our hot laundry from downstairs, we promptly fell asleep semi-naked and delirious in each other’s arms. We didn’t even hear Tessa come home later.

Unfortunately, Tessa was going to cause us a very big problem in the morning. For which she would have to pay a price.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments