Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Piss Diddled

21
11 Comments 11
18.1k Views 18.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Mona walked into the grocer at an energetic pace. She was in a good mood even though it was freezing outside. Her last meeting went extremely well; her client was very impressed with her draft of his company’s annual report.

She had a few things to pick up before heading to her office and the shop she entered was convenient enough.

She noticed the bearded man almost immediately as she rounded the corner where the fresh produce was. Even though she was wearing woollen tights under her skirt and a jacket, that and her knee-length boots did little to thaw the cold air around her.

Steve looked mockingly at her as she squeezed her knees together and, looking straight at him said, “Brrrr, it’s cold.”

She smiled, having noticed his quick smile. He was attractive, casually dressed in jeans and runners, warm eyes and big hands.

“Don’t be such a wuss,” he chuckled. She liked him immediately and could see the feeling was mutual.

For a few moments, they discussed the cold, even the temperature inside the shop.

“This shop is notoriously cold, even in summer,” Steve remarked.

They both collected what they needed and while hitting it off in a comfortable manner, walked around the shop together.

He noticed her slender form but with her jacket is was difficult to gauge her breasts. She wore a ring, a single band with a stone; more in the fashion of an engagement ring. Her dark brown shoulder length bob bounced lightly as she moved her head, keeping eye contact while searching the shelves

If she was bothered by being involved and babbling away with a stranger, it did not show. Mona was confident in herself. She did well for herself and she enjoyed the easy banter with this attractive stranger. She realised one thing; she somehow needed it.

She also realised another thing; she would have to break it off soon. Nature was calling urgently.

As they walked into the next aisle, she leaned over and whispered to him.

“I need the loo…”

Steve had a sudden lightbulb moment and promptly parked his trolley. He grabbed her by the arm and said, “Come with me.”

Mona giggled. “I know where it is.”

Together they rushed out of the store. As they left through the doors she veered for the bathrooms but he steered her away.

“But…?” she asked.

“I know another place.”

Steve knew he was taking a chance, a lot of people in the mall knew him quite well. He led her a few shops down the semi-circular mall before steering her into a breezy alleyway.

Mona smiled as she saw where they were headed. She giggled as she pushed against the door of the obviously ladies’ bathroom and noticed Steve following her.

“Hey, you can’t come in here?”

He just smiled smugly and directed her to an empty stall. Mona giggled nervously as he entered the stall with her and closed the door behind them.

She needed to pee and here he was; he wasn’t leaving. She knew she was going to have to pee with a total stranger looking on. She looked at him and realised, she could not wait any longer.

She hitched her skirt and pulled both tights and panties down in one go. She said a silent prayer for lacy panties and a perfectly manicured pussy. He looked down casually as her knees bent.

As she sat down he told her, “hold it!”

He bent down and moved her tights and panties down to the top of her boots. Gently, he pushed her knees apart. Mona was flummoxed at his actions but held her bladder. Was he really going to watch her pee?

Steve reached between her spread legs and she grabbed his wrist in an attempt to stop him. But his fingers were already on her labia. Her attempt at stopping him became feeble and she just held his wrist between soft cold fingers.

She shuddered as he rubbed her pussy. He was gentle but insistent. The motion of his fingers circular but purposeful.

“Please, I need to pee?” she pleaded up into his eyes.

“Just a moment longer.”

Mona suddenly realised with a shock that she was wet and getting even more so at a rapid pace. She felt his finger rubbing over her clit and could feel her insides ready to explode. He looked at her, could see her urgency.

leimy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
leimy

He moved his fingers down and slipped two inside her, down to the knuckle. She heard rather than felt his fingers entering her. Mona felt as if she was going to lose it. As he touched her clit with his thumb and gently started massaging the button he nodded.

Steve felt the warm piss splashing over his fingers as he gently finger fucked her. Mona did not know what had hit her. As her warm pee splashed against her mound, she convulsed in her orgasm. Waves washed over her as she groaned her release.

Steve kept fingering her and she felt as if her insides would tear out. When the last drop dripped from her, Steve fingered her for a few more seconds before removing his fingers.

“Satisfied?”

Mona looked up at him and could only nod weakly.

“Wow!! I never had something like this done to me, I came so hard!” she breathed.

She shuddered again as he pushed the fingers he fucked her with in his mouth. It was clear to her, in her dazed state, that he relished the taste of her inner juices.

It was also clear to her that Steve was packing a very hard cock.

She reached out and folded her fingers around the outline of his cock. He packed quite a sizable cock.

She smiled up at him. “Seems like you are not quite satisfied?”

He nodded and groaned as she squeezed him again.

She moved his sweater up against his abs and within seconds his jeans were around his knees and she was gently rubbing his cock

“Fuck, we are both married. I have never cheated but this is crazy. We’re going to hell for this,” she giggled into his eyes.

She leaned over and as her mouth enveloped his cock, she witnessed his eyes close.

Steve could only moan as he experienced the warmth of her mouth over his cock. As he looked down he could see her lips touching his trimmed pubes. She sucked him for a few moments before releasing him. As she got up his heart sank. But she turned around.

“This is crazy. I have never done something like this, not even with my husband.”

“Don’t worry, me neither… not in a long time anyway.”

She hitched her skirt over her butt and bending over, put her hands on the wall. Turning around with a smile she said softly, “fuck me!”

There was no time for preliminaries. Steve held her steady on her hip with one hand and with the other, he grabbed his cock and guided it inside her squelching wet cunt. She groaned as he bottomed out against her cervix.

Steve pulled back as she looked over her shoulder again.

“Two things,” she said, “make me cum again and, make it quick… please?”

Steve answered by driving his cock hard and fast inside her once before fulling back. He entered her again and again. Long, steady, deep strokes. Every time he bottomed out, he bumped against her cervix, causing her to moan.

Mona realised she had never been fucked so properly. This man knew what he was doing. She loved her husband but, not even he had ever fucked her like this. Steve was full of authority as he fucked her. As if he was driving to own her. Mona submitted.

The more he bumped her cervix, the more she moaned. Steve stepped up his pace and he could feel it won’t be much longer. She, in turn, could feel him widening inside her.

“Yesss, fuck me! Deeper, harder! Yesss, make me cum!! Oh yesss, fuck me hard!!” she urged him on.

“Oh yesss!! FUCK!!” she groaned as she felt her orgasm exploding inside her.

As the waves ripped through her, she heard him groan. She felt the first hot splash of his cum against her cervix and thanked herself for remembering to take her little pill that morning. Steve groaned his release inside her and continued pumping, heightening both their orgasms, splashing more cum inside her with each stroke.

As he stopped he tilted her backward and their lips met. Their kiss met the intensity of their now spent passion. Breaking the kiss, they both giggled.

“Fuck, that was intense!” she mumbled.

“Yes, it was the best I had in a long time,” he echoed the sentiment.

A few minutes later they concluded their shopping and left the shop, smiling guiltily.

Along the way she bumped him with her shoulder and whispered,

“I still have your cum seeping out of me.”

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments