Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feeding an addiction Part 2: Ch 6

"Not the two weeks I expected from Hurricane Grace’s New York stay"

17
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
8.2k words 8.2k words

JFK Airport, New York: 21:00 Wednesday 3rd January 2018

“Hurry up, honey,” Sue shouted over her shoulder as she scurried towards the departure area.

“If you don’t hurry up …” before her words trailed off as she bumped into someone coming in the opposite direction.

Working out how to respond to Francis’ proposition about accompanying him to Nigeria had been a really hard call. He was a good friend and we knew he was hurting and needed the support of his friends. Thinking it through and coming to a decision had been one of several hard things running through our life these last three weeks.

And yet here we were, running fast at JFK on the appointed date. The date that would see Francis head back to Nigeria for the foreseeable future. With the health of his mum seeming to oscillate on an almost daily basis, none of us knew how long he’d be gone for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I said, making the right decision had been a tough call. Sue and I knew there were many factors on each side of the scales, and making a final decision had been really hard.

It hadn’t been made any easier by the topsy-turvy nature of the last three weeks. Ever since "Hurricane Grace" had blown into our lives. I still shook my head in disbelief when I thought back to how wrong I’d gotten her when I’d first seen her all those weeks ago at the hotel reception desk in Malawi. If ever there was proof positive for the adage of ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’, that girl was a walking ‘Exhibit A’. Sweet and innocent on the outside. Underneath a whirlpool of liberated sexuality.

When she’d arrived for her interviews and acclimatization, I’d naively expected I’d be the one who’d enjoy an uptick in my sex life. After all, I’d been the one who’d been her lover back in Malawi. When I knew she was coming to New York, I’d naturally assumed we’d pick up where we left off and that my main concern would be balancing time between Grace and Sue. So as not to push Sue into Francis’ welcoming arms for the two weeks’ of Grace’s stay.

What do they say? Pride cometh before a fall. Although Sue had given me a free pass to spend Grace’s first night together with my African ex after that things had developed very differently than I’d expected. Even that first night had ended up with the young seductress luring Sue into bed and the three of us sleeping as a sexually exhausted bundle of three satisfied bodies.

But that was just the entrée. The following night the girls supposedly put on a girl-on-girl show for me. But as the evening progressed it was pretty clear a show for me was just the fig-leaf they needed to satisfy their own sexual desires for each other. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. But as I looked on I saw the first petals of a new sexual flowering for Sue. This side of her sexuality opened like a Spring bloom until she was making love to Grace with the same lusty needs as Grace was making love to her.

That was only the third day of the two weeks Grace was staying and it set the pattern for how things were for the rest of the stay. Each night of that first week was a variation on Tuesday’s theme. The evening would start with Grace or Sue playing with me, but at some point, the exciting new toy of the girls exploring Sue’s feminine side would take over.

I honestly don’t think there was anything mean or selfish in it. I just think it was so new and exciting for both Sue and Grace that it was a toy they couldn’t resist playing with. I enjoyed watching and being involved, but I was under no illusions. They were the two lead instrumentalists, and at best I was the guy on drums providing the background noise.

As I watched their love games, sometimes it was the eroticism that dominated my thoughts. To watch your straight wife of twenty years fisting or being fisted by a woman less than half her age is a hell of a thing. The kind of sex show you thought was only online or in the seedier parts of Amsterdam, Hamburg or Bangkok. Or seeing their giggling reaction as they unwrapped some infeasibly large dildos which they then used on each other made my cock harder than I thought was medically possible. All of these outrageous acts being all the more erotic for how they intermingled with gentle kisses and caresses.

The dildo thing had started out innocently enough. One night Sue had explained to Grace how we used to use a couple of seven-inch dildos in our love-life. Grace had giggled when Sue explained how we’d even named the black one Sean and the white one Jared, after Sue’s ex.

At the time, I thought it had ended there. But the next night when they were playing in bed together, Grace reached under the bed and pulled out two gift-wrapped rectangular boxes. With a gleam in her eye, Grace explained that she’d bought us some presents as a thank you for letting her stay in our home. As Sue started unwrapping the first gift, Grace turned to me and told me to open my gift as well.

As the last of the gift wrap came off in Sue’s hands, she burst out laughing. Then turned the box around so that I could see what it was. "Goliath", the name on the clear plastic said, with the clear front allowing me to see a very thick and very long black dildo. The thing looked very life-like, with two big balls and various knots and veins which made it look intimidating.

“What do you think, Sue? Jenny helped me choose it. She said it was about the right size for you. You know, the same size as Francis.” Grace grinned as Sue give it a closer inspection. Sue’s eyes lingered on the length of the thick black dildo, eventually turning to Grace.

“And there was me thinking you’d bought us some chocolates or perfume.”

Grace laughed and turned her attention to me.

“Go on, Pete. Open yours.”

My nerves were jangling as my shaking fingers pulled at the paper. "Goliath", only this time it was white not black, but just as bulky and gnarled.

“I thought Sean two might like some company.” Our kinky little house guest beamed at Sue and me. “But I’m being rude. They’re your presents, you get to name them. Jared two seems nice, but I’ll leave it to you as to whether the other one’s Sean two or Francis one.”

Sue and I were temporarily lost for words, and I guess not knowing what to say we occupied ourselves removing our two new friends from their boxes. We’d gotten rid of Sean and Jared after the painful experience with Brandon, and I’d forgotten just how heavy and life-like a modern dildo feels in the hand. As I waved Jared two around I was struck by the strange thought of how a thing of that size and weight could do someone serious damage if you wacked them on the head using it like a cosh.

Grace reached under the bed again and this time her hand returned with a jar of lubricant. She unscrewed the top and squeezed a generous amount onto her palm, wasting no time in reaching out and smearing it over the black head and thick shaft of Goliath.

As she did this she looked into Sue’s eyes. Grace’s face showed a playful smile, whereas Sue looked nervous and apprehensive. Happy with the lubricant, Grace leaned in and kissed Sue softly once and gently pulled the dildo out of Sue’s hand. Giving Sue a second and then a third kiss, she trailed the black dildo down between my wife’s big boobs, along her tummy until it was nestling at her entrance. Grace used the black cockhead to softly tease Sue’s clit, gradually rotating it, causing Sue to moan and sigh with pleasure.

Sue’s look of apprehension disappeared as she screwed her eyes shut, pushing her thighs a little wider as a sub-conscious encouragement to Grace. Grace smiled at Sue’s change in attitude and winked at me. Turning back to Sue, one hand pulled Sue’s love lips apart while the other held the fat dildo and lodged the over-sized rubber glans in Sue’s vulva.

“Mmm ..” was the only sound from Sue as she bit her lip and accepted the stretching and intrusion. The rubber cock might have been a similar size as Francis, but Sue seemed to have more difficulty in taking it, as Grace patiently twisted the thick head and nudged it in and out with tiny up and down movements. She squirted a little more lubricant and worked a couple more inches into Sue, whose eyes were shut even tighter as her hips widened and she grasped the pillow tightly.

“Shit … so big … so fat,” my wife exclaimed before opening her eyes and looking into Grace’s pretty face. I honestly couldn’t read my wife’s expression. Whether she wanted more or wanted Grace to stop and return to their more gentle, feminine love-making. Grace stroked Sue’s matted hair away from her face and gave her a deep, soulful kiss.

“Let me do this, Sue. I want to fuck you like Francis fucks you. I want to make you come like Francis makes you come.”

Sue didn’t reply, but the little smile and slight nod of the head told Grace she was okay with it.

“Pete, come and help me with your sexy wife,” the young Malawian called, directing me to lay next to Sue and kiss her and play with her boobs. As our mouths fought and I thrust my tongue deep into Sue, it was one of the most erotic things I’d ever experienced. Kissing this wonderful woman as I played with her hard nipples, then looking down to see inch after inch of that fat rubber cock disappear into her body was hot as hell.

Don’t ask me to explain the psychology, but being part of a male-female double act that was possessing and pleasuring this woman I loved was on a totally new plain of erotic adventure. Maybe this was my ultimate fantasy, finally feeling like I was a real part of giving Sue the big dick I’d wanted for her all of these years.

“Come on, baby. Take it all … take the big cock … feel it stretch you … feel it go deep, honey … tell me how good it feels … tell me how it fills you up …”

“Yes, baby. It’s so good … so damn good … she’s making me feel in heaven … don’t stop,” both of us breathing excitedly as Sue gave me a running commentary, our eyes locked together in a moment of intense love as Grace controlled us both.

Grace was by now sliding all but the last inch in and out of Sue’s body, her own juices now providing enough natural lubrication for the big fake dick to do its worst. Sue was now spreading her hips as wide as they’d go, getting so much pleasure from black Goliath that her face was once again screwed up as her breathing signaled her impending climax. There was a strange look on Grace’s pretty face as she realized this and held Sue’s tummy still as she thrust deeper and faster. With the angle and depth of her thrusting, I could see a slight bulge in Sue’s tummy every time Goliath was fully embedded, a sight I found more arousing than I could explain. Seeing something so big and so deep in Sue that her tummy was forced to bulge out.

With Sue right on the edge, Grace pushed me aside and covered Sue’s mouth with her own as one final deep thrust sent Sue crashing over the top. Sue screamed out in pleasure as her body went rigid, with Grace keeping it deep in her as if she was inseminating her friend, their mouths still joined. Sue’s body spasmed once, then twice and then a third time before finally, her muscles relaxed and her body lay on the bed as Grace helped her down with a tender smile and a series of gentle kisses. As Sue’s eyes finally opened, at first she looked disoriented but then she returned a weak smile to Grace who was smiling down knowingly, contented with the huge climax she’d just given her friend and lover.

Grace was happy to just lay on one side of Sue and kiss and stroke her hair as I lay on the other. Sue was the meat in the sandwich, blessed with two people who’d just given her an amazing new experience. It seemed to happen naturally enough as Sue’s head was turned first left then right as she shared her affections between Grace and me. Only stopping when Grace whispered something in her ear. I couldn’t hear what was said but saw the nervous look of apprehension re-appear on my wife’s face.

Before I had a chance to speak, Grace had skipped from the bed and grabbed the white dildo from where I’d left it. With one athletic bound Grace was back on the bed and presenting Sue with both the white dildo and the opened jar of lubricant. As Grace kissed Sue and lay down next to her, the implication was clear. Fair’s fair, now it’s my turn, was the clear message as Grace smiled expectantly up at Sue.

These last weeks and months Sue and I crossed over more sexual barriers than I can remember. But even so, this was clearly another huge barrier that was about to come crashing down. As I kissed Grace and played with her wonderful little pierced boobs, my role was pretty normal. But Sue was more nervous and reticent in her new role, as Grace gently encouraged her to lube up the white Goliath and softly ease it all the way into Grace’s tight little pussy.

When it was all the way in, Grace smiled up at her friend. “Mmmm … now I know how it felt for you when James was fucking you … it must have been the ultimate aphrodisiac … a big brain and a big cock.”

The joke seemed to break the tension for Sue as they both laughed, and Sue was soon relaxed enough to start to stroke the big rubber dick in and out in a way that had Grace squirming and writhing in pleasure. Watching Sue working Grace over like this as Grace pulled Sue’s head close to hers made me feel intensely jealous. Jealous at the inches Grace was giving Sue, and jealous that their shared joke had involved James and his big cock, not me.

Sue might have been reluctant at first, but she was soon really getting into it and her hand was moving as fast and powerfully as Grace’s had, her smile telling me she was loving this new experience. Loving being the hunter rather than the prey. The aggressive possessor, rather than the one being possessed. From the look on her face, I could tell this wasn’t going to be some one-off event between the girls. As Grace’s excitement built-up and up, she was soon thrashing around underneath Sue, before screaming the house down as a massive orgasm tore through her body.

Seeing the way Sue slammed the big dick all the way in and kissed Grace’s quaking mouth was surreal. As the two girls slowly returned to planet earth, I sat there wide-eyed and sweating at the unbridled excitement and sexuality of the sight in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

If this was one of the high points of their shared love games, at other times the eroticism gave way to me feeling more reflective. Wondering what the end-point was on this new road Sue was so excitedly exploring. Amazed at how it challenged all of my pre-conceptions about who Sue was sexually and maybe emotionally. Sue had told me weeks ago that she wanted to explore and try new sexual experiences. But when I’d agreed to this I’d no way imagined this was the kind of thing that might result. And while it was exciting, it was also scary. Part of me felt I couldn’t compete with what Grace offered her. I’d never be as soft, tender and empathetic as a female lover could be for Sue. Feeling I had to compete with Francis was bad enough. But more than once I thought to myself this was ten times worse. A guy with one instrument trying to compete with a string quartet.

That first week of Grace’s stay was a real rollercoaster ride for me. Always exciting and erotic. But sometimes feeling like I was on the outside looking in. The only thing that made it easier was that Francis wasn’t much in our lives that week. He told us later that, after making his request that we come even for a few days to Nigeria, he wanted to give us some time and space to talk and think. So aside from Sue seeing him one night at the homeless shelter they both volunteered at, neither Sue nor I saw Francis during that week. And even on the nights they were both working there, it didn’t end up with a text from Sue that she was heading back to his place. She was back on time and ended up sharing a bed with Grace and me, rather than Francis.

But as we moved into Grace’s second week, the pattern I’d somehow adjusted to changed again. And just as in the first week, it was very much Grace rather than Sue or I who seemed to be the one moving the pieces on the chessboard.

It was the Sunday morning, exactly a week after Hurricane Grace had arrived, and we were all sitting around enjoying a quiet Sunday morning brunch. Suddenly Grace piped up.

“Sue, honey, would you mind awfully if I borrowed your husband today? I feel like I’ve been neglecting him a little, and I thought I might show him how grateful I am and what he means to me …”

Grace’s grin and tone of voice left none of us in any doubt as to how she planned to show her gratitude and feelings. She wasn’t going to be baking me cookies, or at least not in the physical sense.

There was no argument from Sue, especially not when Grace added a secondary suggestion.

“And of course, there’s a gentleman on the other side of town who you’ve been neglecting a little. Who you might want to show similar gratitude to, while Pete and I are tied up, so to speak,” her giggle making me wonder whether the "tied up" might be physical rather than metaphorical.

That was around eleven on Sunday morning and the next time I saw Sue was late on Tuesday night. I’d been busy with Grace when Sue had left and so I’d not seen what she’d packed. Turns out that she’d packed an overnight bag. Something that only became apparent to me at around eleven on Sunday night when I received a text from Sue:

     Honey, are you okay if I stay over at Francis’ tonight? I
     think Grace has plans for you so three might be a crowd :’)
     Let me know if you’re okay with this. S x

I was lying next to a snoozing and naked Grace as Sue’s message arrived. Feeling spent but tired and knowing that I didn’t have it in me to pleasure Grace anytime soon. Reading Sue’s words gave me that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. After all the highs and lows and games we’d been through, the rational part of my brain said that this was no big deal.

But the lizard part of my brain told me the exact opposite. That this was a big deal. Sue staying over at Francis’ for the first time since I’d returned from Africa. For the first time since I was available for her to spend the night with. My lizard brain told me it was Sue making a choice. Putting Francis ahead of me for the first time. And the two parts of my personality loved it and loathed it in near equal measure.

As I read Sue’s words for a second and a third and a fourth time, half of me was like a wine connoisseur enjoying the subtle flavors of the masochism on offer. The other half of me was feeling that painful feeling in my stomach turning to a full-on physical shaking. Grateful that Grace wasn’t awake to tease me.

From the moment I first read the message I knew in my heart what my reply would be. Nonetheless, it took me three or four goes to get the wording just right:

     Sure, baby. I’ll miss you. But I’m excited to think of the two
     of you together. Enjoy! Counting the minutes till we’re together
     again, P xx

That night felt like I was playing a melody of old favorites. All of these last weeks turmoil and games between Sue and Grace forgotten again. As my mind filled with my imagined sights and sounds of Sue and Francis together. More than once I nearly dialed to request a Facetime window into their fun. But despite my need, I just about had the self-control to leave them their privacy.

On Monday night I received a similar but slightly different flavor of text just at the time Sue was leaving work:

     Dear kinky husband of mine, there’s a doctor
     at work who’s asked if I’d like to go on a date and
     then enjoy a slumber party at his place. Knowing
     my husband’s love of sharing me with other girls and
     boys, I thought the doctor’s suggestion sounded nice.
     Unless you want me all to yourself tonight, I’ll assume
     it’s okay and tell you all about it tomorrow. Let me know, S x

My lizard brain was in full flow now. Screaming at me about how Sue’s playful text indicated another escalation. But my body was ahead of my brain. My heart pounding as I felt the color drain from my face as I contemplated Sue spending a second consecutive night choosing Francis over me.

This time I thought a little longer about saying no, before the addict within stamped his size twelve and gave Sue the green light that would sentence me to another night of excited torment.

     Sure, honey. Have a great evening and I’ll see you
     tomorrow, P xx

I’d been feeling nervous as a kitten as I typed out my reply. But when I received Sue’s one-word reply my nerves went into orbit.

     Maybe : )

Sue’s reply left me dangling one-handed over the edge of the cliff. Wondering if I’d even see her on Tuesday evening. Or come to that, any evening that week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue did finally return to our home on Tuesday evening. And it was wonderful to have her home again. But with Grace there, we didn’t really get any one-on-one time together to re-connect or discuss what she and Francis had been up to.

But Sue had seen enough of my reactions on Tuesday night to push things even further on Wednesday night. She knew that I had Grace to keep me company and so on Wednesday late afternoon I found myself agreeing to Sue’s texted request for her to stay another night at Francis.

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

When we’d agreed to this new more open lifestyle, Sue and I had been adamant that we needed to ring-fence enough time for the two of us to be together to protect the heart of our marriage. But an addict will always find a reason. Will always find some wriggle room somewhere.

And so as Wednesday night extended, with my excited agreement, into Thursday night and then Friday night, my addict’s brain told me that Sue and I had all Christmas week together. And that would be our ring-fenced time together to re-connect.

Even though I had Grace to keep me company, more than once my mind dwelt on the fact that Sue had spent way more time with Francis this week than she had with me. This simple fact, maybe the single biggest measure of a cuckold’s angst and pleasure, gave me the biggest possible rush of bittersweet feelings. Even when Grace had run me ragged and worn me out, as she slept next to me my mind would dwell on this imbalance in how Sue had spent the week.

By now, through a friend of Francis, we all informally knew that Grace’s application had been successful and that she’d be returning to New York in January to spend the next three years studying here. Grace, Sue, and Francis had all been to different levels really excited about the news. I was also incredibly excited and pleased, but this was partly weighing against the big question-mark over how this might impact on the relationships between the four of us.

Sometimes I dwelt on the irony of life. I’d spent the first week of Grace’s stay with a big part of me worrying about the new sexual relationship between Grace and Sue. And now the second week was making me worry about whether Grace intended to make me her man here in New York. With the implication that Sue and Francis would have much more time together and that their relationship might develop to a depth that might be a major problem.

During that second week, aside from the time Grace and I spent in bed we did plenty of talking. Growing closer as two people. Looking back at the sexual whirlwind she’d been in that first week, sometimes I struggled to reconcile the two people. But this was yet another thing I pondered as I lay awake for long periods, thinking deep thoughts as this beautiful young woman slept by my side enjoying the sleep of the innocent. Growing up in a conservative, male-dominated family, implicitly I’d been programmed to think of women as far less sexual creatures than men.

And this preconceived misconception was at the heart of my difficulty in reconciling the sexual tigress that Grace often was with this excited and lovable young woman who was so keen to share with me her dreams and bare her soul to me.

By the end of that week, although a big part of me wanted to deny it, I knew my feelings for Grace were growing. She was such a fun-filled and open person who was sharing so much of herself. I think any man would have found it impossible not to start to fall in love with her. If I’d been single and the same age as her, by the end of that week I’d have been head over heels. But my love for Sue and my awareness of the big age difference acted like huge brakes on my developing feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the strangest things that happened during the two weeks of Grace’s stay happened on Friday night just before she flew out. Sue had spent the previous two evenings overnighting with Francis, while Grace and I had made love and spent time together.

I came home from work at the normal time expecting a quiet but fulfilling evening with Grace as we made the most of our last few days before she flew out. But instead of finding Grace relaxing or cooking somewhere downstairs, she was nowhere to be found. As I headed upstairs to change, I found her drying her hair in the master bedroom we’d been sharing the last few days.

She looked as sexy as hell just sitting there in a new white bra and pantie set which looked great next to her dark caramel skin. But as I placed a soft kiss on her neck and reached down to cup her perky little tits, I was taken aback to receive a slapped hand and an expression of obvious displeasure.

Seeing my confusion, Grace’s face broke into a soft smile. “Not now, honey. Maybe later, if you’re a good boy.”

Seeing I was still confused she turned to kiss me and explain. “Before I go home, I wanted to take you out to dinner, to meet some friends from work. Now be a good boy, stop letching over your young girlfriend and go and make yourself presentable. Then maybe I’ll give you your reward when we’re back home later.”

Grace’s words stopped me dead in my tracks. They brought home to me how far things had come in the last couple of weeks. Grace was treating me as a pseudo-boyfriend or husband. Wanting to show me off to her new friends from work. Like most guys, part of me loved being owned and shown off in this way. But another part of me worried in case Sue and I knew the people I was about to meet. Maybe I’d already met them at some party or other when Sue had introduced me. I’d met so many of the people in the hospital that this was a distinct possibility, and not in a good way.

Having given me my marching orders, Grace continued blow-drying her hair, the look on her face telling me there was little point debating the issue.

Thirty minutes later I was holding the Uber’s passenger door wide and thinking how sexy Grace looked as she showed me an exaggerated amount of thigh as she slipped into the car. She was wearing a sparkly silver mini-dress which showed off the shape of her lithe body to great effect. In the end, she decided to go without a bra, allowing the shape of her pierced nipples to clearly show through against the material. Every time I looked at this I felt my cock swelling, thinking of the fun we’d have later and also the looks I knew Grace would get throughout the evening. Lustful looks full of desire from other guys, and jealous disapproving looks from their women.

The restaurant Grace directed us to was just a stone’s throw from the hospital, a fact that caused my gut to twist and turn as Grace smiled at me in mock innocence. In one simple gesture, that smile told me she’d deliberately chosen the venue to maximize the chance of being spotted together by people from the hospital where she’d be working next year. By people who knew Sue and possibly knew Sue and me.

I chose not to comment, thinking there was little to gain and that playing her game might only encourage her. As I pulled back her chair for her, I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer that all of Sue’s friends would be home with their families tonight, rather than treating themselves to an end of week meal.

I counted six places in total as Grace smiled as if butter wouldn’t melt. “I told the others to arrive in about a quarter of an hour. I thought it would be nice for you and me to just enjoy the ambiance before the others arrived.” Now I knew how a dangling mouse feels, as my feline girlfriend playfully dangled me from a single sharpened claw, smiling sweetly as I sat there suffering. The next fifteen minutes seemed to drag on interminably, as I tried to make myself invisible in the vain hope of not being noticed.

The body can only produce so much adrenaline and so biology was finally helping my heart to pump less frantically, but then it spiked again as I felt a strong hand squeeze my shoulder and a familiar deep voice.

“Hey buddy, fancy seeing you here.”

I turned to see Sean’s handsome young face beaming down at me, with his partner in crime barely one pace behind him. I did a double take as I saw that she was wearing an identical silver mini-dress to that worn by Grace. Only Jenny’s full boobs were pushing out the material considerably more than Grace’s, also being braless if I was any judge.

Both Sean and Jenny smiled at me in a way that shredded any tiny remaining doubt I might have had. A hundred percent this was a set-up, and I was the poor sap and victim. I was lost for words for ages, as my cheeks colored up and I felt three sets of eyes and three grins focus in on me.

Finally, I recovered enough poise to give a little back.

“Ha, bloody, ha. Very funny. I don’t suppose there’s any point in asking whose bright ahead this was. Which of you demented sadists came up with this sick little game?”

Inevitably it was Jenny, the arch ring-leader who spoke for the cabal, a sweet smile disguising her intentions as per normal.

“What do you mean, sick little game? Is that how any red-blooded male responds when he gets the pleasure of an evening with two such gorgeous, sexy women? If I didn’t know better, I’d be a bit suspicious. Turning down two such gorgeous members of the opposite sex.”

I just about to splutter some words in my defense when I felt a soft pair of lips kiss me on the cheek, the perfume that accompanied the kiss being one I instantly recognized.

“Hello, baby. I hope you don’t mind. We all thought it might be fun to give Grace a little send-off.”

As I turned and breathed in more of her scent, I saw a smile that fully matched Jenny and Grace’s for mischief.

“You as well?” my dry voice squeaked in exasperation.

Sue beamed at me with a mixed look of pride and innocence, evidently pleased with her part in this little sting operation. Even as my eyes fixed on her teasing face, I took in the fact she was dressed just like the other two. The matching silver mini-dress struggling to contain her big 36D boobs while the super short hemline showed just how shapely and desirable her legs were even as she approached her forty-fifth birthday.

Sue gave me a second kiss, ruffled my hair and whispered into my ear. “Love you, honey. Hope you don’t mind. We all thought it would be a bit of fun. And after all, you are the center of attention. The kind of guest of honor, sort of.”

A final ruffle of my hair as she looked into my eyes and this special moment just between the two of us did go along way to calming my pumping heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the evening split into two distinct parts. The dinner itself was high octane torture for me, but exciting just as much as it was painful. Sitting there making small talk as the woman I loved sat there as the dinner date of another guy. Pretending to all the world that they were the couple and I was the outsider. Just a good friend. Watching the way their eyes sparkled and they shared intimate little touched and little half-conversations that only they understood. Watching all of this for the best part of two hours was sweet torture. Made all the worse by the fact that sometimes I knew it was exaggerated and put on for my benefit. But sometimes it was totally genuine as they tuned out me and the rest of the group as they were so genuinely wrapped up in each other.

As I watched Sue and Francis share this coupledom I felt like my chest was going to explode. I couldn’t see my own face, but I was sure it was drained of color and pallid. My throat was dry and my hands clammy with sweat and nerves. I’d grown used to the idea of ‘Sue and Francis’ in some many ways. But somehow, being out here at a social function with them as a couple and me with someone else moved things forward in a huge leap that hit me unexpectedly right between the eyes. It was exciting just as it was painful, and more than once I had to force myself to breathe as I’d look across and see the loving look between the two of them.

The second half of the evening was a similar intoxicating cocktail of pain and pleasure. When we’d finally all said our goodbyes, Grace and I headed back to our home and I started looking forward to being able to lose myself in the love and warmth of my sexy young African lover. As we got home, Grace led me by the hand up to the master bedroom and gently had me sit on the edge of the bed. She grasped the hem of her mini-dress and pulled it up and over and threw it to the floor in one smooth action, grinning at me she saw the lustful way I looked at her firm young body.

I reached out to stroke her pierced nipple, receiving a soft slap on the hand for my trouble.

“Patience, all good things come to he who waits,” she teased me as she jumped off the bed and reached for the TV remote. She then returned to the bed and started urgently undoing my pants which soon joined her dress on the floor. She gave my iron-hard cock a firm squeeze and a little kiss and then unbuttoned my shirt, not stopping until I was as naked as she was.

She may only have been tiny, but she had no trouble in positioning my naked body just where she wanted it, resting against the headboard as I faced the TV and her tiny hand once again grasped my manhood.

Despite all my book-smarts, sometimes I’m a bit slow when it comes to the real world. This was one of those occasions, as I was genuinely surprised when the image that flashed up on our High Def TV was the master bedroom from Francis’ house. Needless to say, it wasn’t empty, the TV picture mirroring the bedroom I was in. Only our bedroom had a white guy and a black woman, whereas the TV showed a very black Francis and his muscular body laying atop a very pale and beautiful Sue.

Grace looked at me with an impish smile. “Sue and I thought you might be missing your favorite show, so we arranged a little box office gold for you.”

As one hand continued to stroke me with a measured pace, Grace’s other hand turned the sound up so there was no escaping the sounds of sexual fulfillment blaring out from the TV’s speakers. Judging from when they left the restaurant, Sue and Francis could only be a few minutes into their love-making. But Francis was already working his customary magic as his muscular ass pumped up and down, causing his fat cock to probe deeper and deeper into Sue’s beautiful body. Her face was screwed up from the sheer delight and sexual fulfillment she was receiving from her Nigerian lover. Both bedrooms now filled with a soundtrack of unadulterated ecstasy, with Sue’s moans and sobs and squeals telling me just how a good a job Francis was doing in claiming the woman I loved.

I’d watched them before, but this was something else. The High Def picture, the sounds of Sue’s pleasure merging with the effect of Grace’s teasing hand and the words she whispered into my ear.

For the next half hour as my eyes and ears feasted on the bittersweet show, Grace did her best to give a running commentary designed to make me feel both more aroused and more jealous.

Her warm breath and wet little tongue did their demented best.

“Pete, baby. Look how happy she looks … wow, he looks even bigger than Goliath, no wonder Sue loves it so much … no way a girl can resist something like that … a guy as handsome and smart as Francis …”

Her words were pure acid as they dripped slowly into my brain. But I couldn’t deny that her words were heightening the whole experience for me. The good and the bad. And Grace’s naughty little brain kept on and on, ever more and more inventive just as I thought she had nowhere left to go.

“Wow, no wonder Sue was so keen to spend all week with her beau … she must be dripping wet all day long at work … just thinking about going home to her African hunk of an evening … I wonder if she’s really coming home tomorrow … or maybe she’ll just send a ‘Dear John’ text …”

I don’t know how she did it, but she seemed to know every dark fear I had and every kinky secret chained deep within my brain. Her warm, whispered commentary saying out loud every fear and secret she had no right to know.

On and on Sue and Francis fucked. Mixing fucking with tender, slower love-making when the mood took them. Sue climbed the hill and shrieked her pleasure more times than I can remember, Francis just a machine drilling her and knowing the places to touch and kiss to take her over the top seemingly whenever he wanted.

Finally, Francis’ started to speed up and his breathing and body told us he was nearing his own climax. Grace grinned at me. “I’m going to let you come now, Pete. Just at the same moment as Francis fires his baby batter deep into Sue’s womb. Won’t that he hot, baby. Francis pumping his load into Sue just at the same moment as you pump your swimmers up into the air and down onto your belly.”

Shit. Her words shouldn’t have excited me. But they were pure meat and drink to the warped part of my brain that had loved every painful part of this evening. My own breathing deepened in time with the couple on the TV, my face scrunching up as my seed shot out as I watched Francis thrust and pump. Thrust and pump, his ass clenching and unclenching as he locked his lips onto Sue’s and they held each other as their bodies were joined together in the most primitive and emotional human act. Watching them like this as I felt my own warm seed on my tummy made me shiver with fear and excitement.

With three orgasms finally over, it all seemed strangely quiet. Grace picked up on this and moved to sit on top of me, gently kissing and comforting me as she sensed the strange mixed feelings I was going through. Without me really realizing, she deftly turned the screen off and the two of us were left alone. For a few moments, I tried to look past her, willing the screen to turn on so I could be connected again with Sue. Even if she was with Francis, seeing her was better than not. But Grace did her best to distract me, and slowly the ache of separation died down as Grace and I made the most of one of our last evenings together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late on Sunday, Christmas eve when Grace and Sue exchanged the final hug and Grace headed off to the departure area. Donovan was spending Christmas in the UK with his girlfriend’s family and so finally Sue and I had some much needed alone time to process all of the events of the last two weeks.

A very, very small part of me felt sorry for Francis, who had to make do with a ration of only two nights with Sue during Christmas week. And even these two nights only happened as impromptu overnights on the two nights Sue and he were worked at the homeless shelter together.

But the rest of the week belonged to Sue and me, and it was exactly what I needed after Sue having spent so much of the last week with Francis. Especially after the agony and ecstasy of watching the Friday night show with Grace’s teasing commentary heightening both the ups and downs.

Sue and I made the most of that magical Christmas week together. Neither of us was working and so with the exception of Sue’s two evenings at the shelter and nights with Francis, Sue and I had plenty of time together.

We made love, watched old Christmas movies and walked in the local parks. And it was during these long walks or snuggled moments that we talked and talked to try and make sense of the last couple of weeks.

These talks were our first opportunity to really talk about the sexual blossoming of Sue and her relationship with Grace. Both of us struggled to put a label on it. To use the words lesbian or bi. We preferred just to discuss and accept that Sue’s sexuality had now developed to a point where she openly and unashamedly enjoyed sex play with other women.

As we talked about it we both became more comfortable to accept this change. Seeing it as part and parcel of Sue’s desire to explore new sexual experiences. Being a natural consequence of Sue rejecting more and more of the conventional sexual and relationship rules that had been drummed into her as a girl. Just the latest stop on the road that had started when we’d both agreed to park the monogamy rule.

Naturally enough the conversations moved from there to how we were both feeling about all the time she’d spent with Francis. Followed rapidly by Sue gently probing about how I felt about the whole Grace situation.

Now that Sue was safely returned from her African lover’s lair, I felt a lot more relaxed and comfortable about things. Feeling Sue’s body next to mine and gazing into her loving face gave me the comfort and reassurance I needed. The balance I needed to make her time spent with Francis something that excited more than it hurt. Sue’s smile was a picture of warmth and love as she took in my words. Happy that she’d not done something to hurt me.

I had a similar balancing act to think about as I opened up about Grace. I’d have died a little inside if my feelings had really hurt Sue. But I also knew I had to be open and honest with Sue. And so I admitted to Sue what I was only now just able to even admit to myself. That over the last few days I’d started to fall in love a little with this amazing young woman. Drawn to her openness, generosity and fun-loving spirit. Drawn to her by the way she obviously also had feelings for me.

As you can imagine, these were deep and serious conversations. Sue and I had been burnt before. And we weren’t so stupid as to think that there were no dangers, or that we didn’t need to be careful. And as we’d done before, we did consider actively putting a stop to our respective relationships with Francis and Grace. After all, both of them were attractive individuals who’d soon find other lovers easily enough.

But both of us felt sufficiently in control that we were okay to let the other carry on seeing their lover. Open communication and time spent together remained the twin anchors for us. Re-confirming this gave us the confidence to allow things to continue further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was against this backdrop and reasoning that Sue and I had finally managed to take a decision about how to respond to Francis’s proposition that we join him for whatever time we could spare in Nigeria.

And that was why the third of January found Sue chastising me for my slowness as we scurried through JFK. The flight was leaving in less than ninety minutes and we’d not seen Francis in three days and now he was off to Nigeria.

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments