Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"A Friend in Need..." Part 1

"Old friends ask for help"

96
17 Comments 17
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

I have known Bill and Annie for several years, and have always admired them for their honesty and commitment to each other. We had shared good (and bad) times together during our College days, and soon after we all graduated, they married in an unpretentious ceremony at the local Registrar.

I had always fancied Annie, but she was fully committed to Bill and obviously loved him, so I never made any advances towards her; I also liked Bill very much, and he became a busy executive type, always on the go, while Annie stayed at home. They are financially well-off.

She had various part-time jobs and I wondered why she didn't make more of her qualifications, but I assumed that they planned to have a family which she would then look after full-time. That was several years ago, and we all settled into comfortable routines, where no serious questions were asked, even though we met as friends, usually at their instigation.

Now, they seem to have a very comfortable, happy life together, while I have no regular partner at my rented apartment. We occasionally meet at their house in the suburbs. We eat and drink and joke and play games and watch sports events together, and everything works fine, on a very casual and friendly basis.

They haven't been in contact for an unusually long time, though (maybe three or four months) and I am starting to wonder whether I should call them.

Just as I am thinking that, my mobile buzzes, with a message from them, suggesting we should get together for a drink this coming weekend. I am pleased to hear from them, and of course, I agree to visit. At the agreed time, I turn up on their doorstep with a bottle of wine to contribute to the evening.

We chat and drink, but I feel that there is much more nervous tension in the air than usual. They keep looking at each other, and our conversation is rather more stilted than usual, as though they have something significant to tell me, but don't know quite how to introduce it.

After a few more drinks all 'round, but with Bill taking much more than his fair share, it becomes clear that my gut feeling is correct.

He sits next to Annie and puts his arm around her; she lays her head on his shoulder. He begins what seems to be a prepared speech and I am fascinated to know what is to be announced. I could never have guessed in a million years!

It emerges that Bill and Annie have been trying to have a family for several years now; that was no surprise to me. However, I am surprised to hear that Bill and Annie have both been tested, to try to find the reason for their failure to conceive. It seems that Annie is fit and healthy in that department, but Bill has poor-quality sperm which makes it very unlikely that he can conceive a child. It is possible but not likely.

Annie joins in now, and says that they could probably afford fertility treatment, but they have talked to others and feel that the whole process is very stressful, slow and uncertain, as well as expensive.

She says, "Simon, we have been trying for years already, and now we're approaching our thirties, so we have to do something more radical, we think."

It is slowly dawning on me that they are going to ask me to act as a sperm donor!

I try to save them any more embarrassment, by saying bluntly, "If you want a donor, don't worry, I'd be happy to provide a sample for you!"

Bill takes the lead now, and says," We have known you a long time, Simon. We both agree that we know you well enough to trust you completely. If we do this, there would be no legal issues; you are of a similar build and colouring to me, and we know you are fit and intelligent. You would not have any responsibility for the child, whatever happens, and we think only a DNA test could ever prove paternity conclusively. That will never happen."

I can only repeat that I'm happy to give them a sample, if that is what they want.

Annie looks at Bill and says, "We want to ask a little more than that, Simon. Even using a sperm sample in an amateur way, would be very uncertain of success. It feels more like a medical procedure than a loving start to a new life. I would like to conceive in as natural a way as possible... and Bill agrees."

At this point, my jaw drops, I think. "Do you mean what I think you mean...?" I say.

Bill intervenes now, slightly drunk, and says, "For clarity, Simon, yes, we DO mean that we'd like you to fuck Annie. I know you've always fancied her, and you would probably have married her if I hadn't got there first."

With a wide smile, Annie adds, "I need someone I can really trust. And I don't find you unattractive, Simon! It seems like the perfect solution for us all."

This evening isn't going the way I had expected, by any means, but my brain is slowly catching up with all this new information. When it does, I think that the prospect of fucking Annie, with her husband's acceptance, and no consequential problems I can think of, is very appealing indeed. She is a beautiful woman, after all.

Even so, I do find it difficult to speak coherently and my mouth just opens and closes like a goldfish. Eventually, I say, "So you've thought all this through already? What is your plan? And are you both really agreed?"

It seems that they are. They are both intelligent, businesslike and organised, and they have clearly spent some considerable time on the planning of their future family.

Annie explains that she has for a long time monitored her fertility, in a diary, and can very easily identify her most fertile periods. I gather that the peak time lasts for about a week each month.

Her next opportunity begins in a week or so, when it happens that Bill is travelling away on business. However, he is not happy just to leave us to it in his absence. Quite rightly, I think, he wants to be closely involved in the conception of what will be his child.

They intend to book a hotel room for me and Annie, but because Bill will be away, he will arrange for the technology to allow him to watch and communicate with us online at the appointed time. Bill is accustomed to using video-conferencing software in his business life and has explained the facilities at the hotel to Annie.

I am still a little stunned at the speed with which everything is happening now.

It seems that they had (quite rightly!) assumed that I would be prepared to fulfil the task with Annie. They knew that I harboured secret feelings for her; they also know that I love them both as friends and would do anything for them- but especially THIS!

So a date is set at the very beginning of Annie's next fertile week, while Bill is away but towards the end of his business trip. He will return a day or so later.

I leave in something of a dream state, a little unsure whether I had really heard all that and had agreed to fuck Annie while her husband watches. But I had, and later messaging from Annie confirmed the detailed arrangements for us to meet at the hotel while Bill is away.

At times, I feel very positive and excited. After all, I have always fancied Annie and wished that I had made my feelings known before Bill captured her for himself alone.

At other times, I wonder whether this is all rather sordid. and I feel a bit like a hooker, though I am not being paid.

In the end, I decide that I am doing a very good deed, after all, helping them to fulfil a long-held desire for a family. I park any moral doubts aside, and agree to the arrangement.

I do have some concerns about my ability to 'perform' in these circumstances though! I have never done this under close observation before and may feel a little inhibited or embarrassed. Neither Annie nor Bill have ever seen me naked; the closest would have been when we all visited the beach together.

In particular, I hope I will not be a disappointment to Annie. After all, she has 'put all her eggs in one basket' so to speak, by committing herself to this exercise. In preparation, I dutifully abstain from all sexual activity, including masturbation, until the due date. I want to maximise the probability of impregnating her, though I know a lot of other factors will come into play.

On the agreed day, Annie and I meet in the hotel bar. She looks stunningly attractive, with her curly auburn hair tumbling down to her shoulders. She is a little shorter than me, and I look down at the cleavage she shows between her firm breasts. I feel my recent abstinence nagging at me already.

Neither of us drinks alcohol, but we sit and talk for a while before we go to the room. It is the first opportunity I have had to talk to her alone since our meeting with Bill, and come to think of it, probably our first time alone since our college days.

Despite the rather strange circumstances, we seem to find it easy to talk.

Annie says, " You do know that I always fancied you too, don't you Simon? When Bill and I faced this problem, it was only natural for us to turn to you, as our closest long-time friend. At first, Bill wanted us to try artificial insemination and suggested we just ask you for samples. But that is such a soulless process for everyone."

"I convinced him that the 'natural' route is best. It wasn't easy, but he and I have tried so hard and for so long. I want to get pregnant, and if it can't be by Bill, I want it to be by you. I think we might even enjoy ourselves, and I think we should! Making a baby should be a joyful occasion, don't you agree?"

I do agree, of course. The prospect of fucking this beautiful woman, who I have lusted after for years, is overwhelming. Especially when she wants me to fuck her, wants to enjoy it and wants to get pregnant. What more could a man ask?

So we go up to the room, already prepared for video conferencing. There is a big-screen TV, and a moveable HD cam on a long trailing lead. It seems all we have to do is turn it on and position the camera for the best view; Bill will be able to talk to us and us to him.

Before the appointed time, Annie asks me to change into the hotel bathrobe but otherwise be naked. I do so, of course, and hide my growing erection from her sight.

She, on the other hand, wants to show off her dress sense and remains clothed. I think she feels empowered by this situation. I am at her command and her husband will be watching, powerless, from afar while she indulges whatever whims she may have.

At the due time, Annie turns on the video equipment as Bill had taught her. He immediately appears on the TV screen, and the view of Annie and I appears alongside, in split-screen mode.

Annie sits at the end of the bed, between it and the TV, and motions me to join her. I do so, dressed only in my robe, and hear Bill sigh. I hope I will be able to "perform" in front of him, but looking at Annie, I am already feeling growing anticipation.

"Bill," she says, "I know that my fertile period starts today, so it is a good time for this, but I think you'll accept that I need to prepare Simon for the task."

Bill nods silently, as Annie beckons me towards her. I approach slowly, and she looks up at me from her seated position. She pulls my robe open and stares at my semi-erect cock, twitching in front of her face; I am still a little nervous.

I hear Bill groan in the background as Annie says, "Wow, very nice, Simon, but it needs a little more preparation before you fuck me, I think." She winks at Bill.

She takes the head of my cock into her mouth and clasps her lips tightly around it, while one hand weighs my balls and the other reaches around to feel my tightly-clenched ass. She sucks noisily on my cock and presses me towards her, while stroking and playing with my balls. I think she is enjoying the sensations transmitted through her fingertips, as one hand now strokes my shaft up and down.

I'm sure Bill can see everything, but he is the last thing on my mind right now.

My cock is now firm and fully erect in front of Annie's face, and shining wet with her saliva. She pushes my robe back, until it falls from my shoulders. Leaving me standing completely naked in front of her (and Bill).

She sits back a little to study me, and says, "Well, Bill, we have chosen well here, haven't we? He is bigger than you I think, and I'd certainly say much thicker."

She looks beyond my cock, to stare at Bill on the TV, saying "Do you agree, Bill?"

He nods silently, while she strokes the full length of my cock and says, "Wow, he is as hard as steel now, Bill! And his balls are so big, so full and so heavy in my hands, just waiting to pump his cum into me. Do you want to see that now, Bill? After all, this is why we're here, isn't it."

Again, in the corner of my eye, I see Bill nod silently, and I hear him groan as if in pain.

Suddenly, he says, "Annie, please just fuck him. I can't bear to wait much longer."

She stands up in front of me, sideways to the camera, and slowly unbuttons her blouse to expose her naked breasts. They are as beautifully shaped as I expected, but the proud, firm brown nipples are a surprise.

She drops to her knees and cups her breasts around my cock for a moment, staring beyond me again, into Bill's eyes.

I begin to wonder whether she is taunting him, or trying to please him, when she kisses the head of my cock again. I feel that she is clearly the dominant partner when it comes to sexual matters; perhaps Bill just dominates the financial aspects of their partnership?

She stands again, and now unfastens her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor, pooling around her feet. She is wearing no panties, and her perfectly smooth bare pussy is a bold statement of her sexual power. Her pussy lips are small, dark and tightly furled between her legs, and her clit is hidden at the moment.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

I am trying to remain calm through all this and allow myself to be used by Annie, but it is becoming more difficult all the time.

She looks down and says, "My, is that pre-cum I can see at the tip now, Simon?"

She reaches out to pick up the cam and bring it closer to my cock, focusing on the tip and the growing bead of pre-cum. She uses her thumb to spread it evenly over the head and show it in close-up to Bill. He grunts at the sight.

"Don't worry, Bill," she says, " I'm not wasting any precious cum. The pre-cum is just to lubricate the way for this big cock to force its way inside my pussy, and deliver Simon's cum where it needs to go! I don't think it is necessary really, because my pussy is starting to drip now. I feel so wet down there that even the biggest cock in the world would slip easily into me! You'll be able to see that soon, Bill."

I'm sure now that she is taunting him. Perhaps it is a form of punishment for failing to impregnate her in all these years? I'm also sure now that she is the lead player in their bedroom.

Bill says, "Annie, I want to see you fucked until you can't breathe. Simon, can you do that? I want her to remember this day forever."

I stay silent. My role here, I think, is to do whatever Annie bids, while Bill watches, powerless to intervene.

Annie lies back on the bed now, bent at the knees and with her feet on the floor. She holds the cam close to show Bill how wet her pussy is now, with the swelling lips trying to part in readiness for my cock. Beads of moisture glisten in the light of the TV screen.

"I don't need it," she says, " but I WANT Simon to go down on me before he fucks me. It's something you've always been reluctant to do, Bill, so watch closely and I hope Simon will teach you a lesson. Simon, do you think you can do that before you fuck me!"

I say I just love to lick pussy, and it will distract me from my need to cum soon.

Annie places the cam between her legs, to give Bill a closer view of my performance as I kneel on the floor between her legs, and gently press her thighs apart.

I firmly stroke the delicate skin of her inner thighs from her knees up towards her so-smooth pussy, but not yet touching her there. She groans as my fingers get closer and closer on each successive stroke, and her thighs begin to tremble slightly.

When my fingers finally touch her pussy lips, she jolts, as if from an electric shock.

As I gently part her outer lips, she gasps and the trembling increases. Her breathing increases in pace; shorter, shallower breaths come faster and faster, as my fingers probe further, opening her inner folds to expose the slick deeper-pink depths within.

I'm sure Bill can see as clearly as me, when her vagina clenches around my fingers, and her juices flow down onto my hand. I move my fingers in and out, curling them up inside her, while my tongue licks firmly along the length of her pussy lips, first on the left, then on the right. They are opening wide for me now.

I press my fingers around her smooth, naked mound, stroking upwards to entice her clit from beneath its hood. It is a firm red rosebud, throbbing in front of me, demanding my full attention.

As my tongue finds her clit, she jumps in shock again, and I'm sure I can see her pussy lips beginning to flutter in front of my eyes.

I press my mouth more firmly over her exposed clit, allowing me to suck it between my lips and flick gently back and forth with my tongue. Her breathing, the trembling of her thighs, and the fluttering of her pussy all gather pace, until Annie lets out an animal scream at full volume.

"Fuck, fuckk, fuckkk... " she shouts, "FUCKK, Simon,,,, stop, please stop!" and flops limply back on the bed. "My God, Simon, give me a break; we've got to fuck properly yet. I need you to cum inside me, that's why we're really here!"

I turn to look at the TV, and see Bill with one hand over his mouth, and I suspect, the other gripping his cock. There seems to be a hint of tears in his eyes, but a smile too.

I gently withdraw my fingers and mouth from Annie, and stand between her legs, with my back to the TV. She lies back on the bed, and wriggles upwards, her pussy opening in front of my throbbing hard cock.

I kneel between her knees, and lower myself onto her soft, damp body. I'm sure Bill can see the head of my cock slide between her pussy lips, and lodge at the entrance to her vagina.

She is still very sensitive, and I want to be gentle, but Bill says, "Fuck her hard, Simon, make her squeal again."

I look into her eyes for permission, and she subtly nods her agreement. With that, I suddenly give the most enormous thrust deep into her, feeling the head of my cock bang hard against her cervix at the same moment that the root crashes against her exposed, sensitive clit.

She does scream. I slowly withdraw full length, and thrust deep again; she screams again... and again,,, and again. I build a regular rhythm, and feel her rocking her hips to accommodate me and extract maximum pleasure from the friction between us.

As I feel her next orgasm approaching, I slow the pace of my thrusts, and Bill will clearly see my cock slide inch by inch into his wife's dripping vagina, then inch by inch, out again. Annie is moving beneath me now, and swings her legs around me to lock over my ass and try to hold me inside her.

"Cum in me, Simon," she says," cum in me, cum inme, cuminme; now, now, now."

I can't resist any longer, and Bill sees one final full-depth thrust into her before we both seize still, and my cum pumps and pumps and pumps into her, filling her full to overflowing.

As she feels the cum shoot inside her, she shouts out again, and her whole body shudders with the emotion of the occasion. Is this the occasion when she will be impregnated at last, she wonders?

I fall down onto her soft body, but she keeps her legs wrapped tightly around me, angling her hips upwards to keep my cum inside her. "Stay there", she commands, "don't take the cork out of the bottle yet!"

Eventually, though, we do have to part, and my softening cock slips from her vagina, allowing a flow of thick, white cum to emerge and drip downwards as I roll aside.

She reaches between her legs and tries to push it back inside her, but Bill can see that there is too much. She takes her wet, sticky fingers to her mouth and sucks them dry, staring at Bill as she does so. He is shaking with emotion at his inability to intervene.

"Yummy," she says, " that tastes sooo good Bill! Simon tastes so much stronger than you; much thicker and saltier than your weak cum. Perhaps that is all the sperm in Simon's cum?"

She drops down to take my wet, softening cock into her mouth, while staring at Bill, and sucks the last drops of cum from me, massaging my balls to extract as much as possible.

"Yes, definitely a stronger taste than you, Bill. And the quantity! And the thick, creamy texture too- it's quite unlike yours," she says.

I am exhausted, but Annie seems enervated by the inflow of cum. She talks rapidly to Bill and arranges to reconnect in the morning, then switches off the video monitor. Bill looks as exhausted as me!

Annie makes copious, cryptic notes in her fertility diary, for future reference, and closes the entry with a very big 'tick' of approval. Then we roll together to sleep.

When I wake in the morning light, I am a little confused. I have an enormous hard-on, lifting the sheets of the bed, and when I roll onto my side, I am almost shocked to see Annie lying there. I hadn't dreamt it all.

She is still and radiant, with a slight smile on her lips. As the full events of last night come back to me, I wonder whether that is the look of fresh-fucked satisfaction on her beautiful face.

She stirs too, and her hazel eyes shine with a sparkling light when she sees me alongside her.

"Mmm, hello, Simon," she says, " you were a naughty boy last night, weren't you!"

Her hand drifts down my body and she says, "It seems like you are this morning, too! Are those balls full again, after a good night's sleep? If they are, we'll have to do something about it, won't we..."

She rolls on top of me now, writhing and pressing my hard cock between us, squeezed against her flat belly.

"Bill will be connecting again soon," she says. "Will you be up for another show when he does? I want us to make the most of our time together during my fertile period."

Before I can answer, the video-conference system fires up, and the split screen view appears in front of us again.

Annie is still lying on top of me, and we are covered only by a white sheet. She looks over her shoulder at the screen, to see Bill staring at us again. To me, he looks a little pale, this morning, and I wonder whether he is coping with this situation. He may have agreed to it all, but maybe the reality of watching me fuck his wife, and indeed, watching her fuck me, is proving more stressful than he had expected.

He says "Good morning" though and seems to compose himself.

Annie throws back the sheets and rolls aside, saying, "Look at this, Bill! Simon is big and hard again, and it feels like his balls are full of that thick, creamy, tasty cum again! We don't want to waste it do we? I only have a few more days, before we have to wait until next month."

"OK," says Bill, " If Simon is ready for you, you should fuck again. I am leaving soon, to head home, and will be back tomorrow. We can all meet up then."

"Sure," says Annie, "but right now, let me fuck Simon for you. You know you love to watch... you obviously enjoyed yesterday almost as much as I did!"

She turns to straddle me, in reverse cowgirl, facing Bill on the screen. I cannot see the screen, because of her body, but I can hear her talking to Bill.

She places my erect cock between her open thighs, pressing against her smooth, softly-padded pubic bone. Wriggling slightly towards the screen, she forces my cock vertical against her flat belly. On the split-screen, she can see exactly what Bill sees.

Annie says, "Wow, Bill, just look at that! You can see how far inside me he will get, and then his cum will shoot even further up. I'm sure Simon will get me pregnant in no time, don't you think?"

Now she lifts herself above me, but holding my cock vertical, so that Bill can see the head nudging her tight pussy lips apart. She and Bill both groan as she slowly lowers herself onto me, until she is fully impaled on my cock. She stays like that for a few moments, enjoying the sensation of full penetration, while Bill strokes his own cock.

I cannot see much more than Annie's beautiful ass moving up and down now, the glistening shaft of my cock emerging and re-entering her time and again. I reach forward to grasp her cheeks and try to speed her rhythm. We are moving in sync now and I suspect Bill is matching us, as the pace rises.

Annie leans back against me, and I feel the head of my cock pressing against her inner walls as she moves up and down on me. It seems to excite her even more, and I can imagine the sight in front of Bill now.

Where he had seen my cock against Annie's belly before, he may now be able to see the head pressing her belly from the inside, as she moves up and down on me. From the sounds he is making, I think he is approaching a masturbatory climax too.

I cannot resist trying to thrust upwards into Annie now, and she realises that I will cum soon, as she forces me faster and faster into her pussy. Finally, we lock our bodies together, while we both shake with the release of my cum inside her.

I hold her hips tightly down on me, and she rests her full weight on me, reaching between my legs to feel the jerking of my balls as they unload their contents deep inside her. From the sounds I hear from the TV, Bill is also unloading!

We stay still, locked together in silence, while our tremors subside.

Annie looks down between her legs and says," See, Bill, he has filled me full again! I am overflowing with cum."

Without lifting off me yet, she reaches to one side and grabs a pair of her panties, Then she deftly extricates my cock, rolling aside to swiftly slip her panties over her feet. She stands at the end of the bed, to pull them up, in an effort to contain as much cum as she can.

Pressing one hand between her legs she turns to me. The crotch of her panties is already very wet, and signs of cum dribble down her inner thighs, but she says, "That was magnificent, Simon. I can almost feel your sperm swimming up inside me now, like guided missiles heading for their target!"

My crotch is pretty wet too, with the combination of my own cum and her copious juices, but I sit up. In front of me is my own image, alongside Bill's pale, shocked face.

When our eyes meet, he reaches to switch off the video feed, leaving only the audio.

Annie sits alongside me, hugging me close, and says, "Bill, we need a shower! I know you're coming back later today, so we'll meet you at home. Just let us know when your plane is landing... I love you!"

She turns off the video-conference system and stands, reaching for my hand.

"Thank you so much, Simon," she says, " I will wash you clean now, then we can head home together and wait for Bill to come. I can explain more about our life plans when we get there."

I think I have already been a friend in deed, but it seems that this couple has more in store for me yet...

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments