Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"A Friend in Need..." Part 2

"... but what help do they need?"

45
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Annie and I check out of the hotel and order a cab to return to Annie and Bill's marital home. Our conversation en route is limited in the circumstances, but she is clearly feeling agitated. I am not sure now whether she has any regrets about our night there?

When we reach the house, I bluntly ask her that question. I want to know that I pleased her, of course, but clarify that I did not sign up to torment my friend Bill. She smiles at that thought and says, “No, Simon, don't concern yourself about that.”

She sits at the dining table opposite me, and says, ”I really do love Bill, Simon. But I really do need to get pregnant, and we want to be parents together. That's unlikely for him biologically, but this seemed like the next-best way. Now I'm a bit confused, because I just love the way you treat me, even though I do love Bill!”

“When I'm in these periods of high fertility, my sex drive goes off the top of the scale, and I just can't think clearly. ”

I say, “Look, Bill gets home tomorrow. I've had a fabulous time with you, Annie, but we should talk about it all with him. I don't want to hurt him or you.”

“Nor do I!” she answers. “But when it was suggested that he wouldn't be able to conceive, it sort of knocked the stuffing out of him. He just couldn't cum in me anymore, and turned to porn to excite himself; I know he masturbates and cums, but it seems he can only do that with the stimulus of porn. He has a serious habit now and I think he's embarrassed about that. I have had to masturbate too, because we just don't have full sex anymore!”

“Most importantly of all now, I need to get pregnant! But I also think if I can wean Bill off porn, by getting him more interested in me again, then perhaps we can get back to 'normal' eventually; whatever 'normal' is. That is the plan we made together.”

I understand all of this, except perhaps the reference to 'the plan', and sit back to think. They are clearly a couple who love each other but are struggling with the impact of Bill's diagnosis, and trying to find a way through the complex maze of physical and psychological issues it raises. Now I have been drawn into the centre of this web, supposedly to offer a solution, but actually just adding to the complexity.

Annie adds, “I thought if I could draw him away from porn sites, and get him interested just in me again, we might make some progress, once the baby has been born. If I have to act like his own personal porn star to do that, then so be it, but for now I need a leading man I can trust. And that is you, Simon.”

It occurs to me that she has been behaving rather like a porn star, in our encounters, and she must have seen some of the material Bill resorts to nowadays.

Annie sits back and sighs. “God, I feel so sexy during these periods!” she says, “My breasts feel swollen, and my nipples are so sensitive that I can hardly bear to wear a blouse at all. There are another two or three days of this, even now. Its almost like torture, especially when I know how well you would fuck me!”

“Let's change the subject!” I say. “You know, I've never seen the whole house. When I visit, I am usually limited to the kitchen-diner, maybe the lounge, and the garden; and the bathroom, of course. It's a very big house, though, so give me the full tour and I'll know my way around before Bill gets back.”

Annie takes my hand and leads me through the property. I remember that I had seen the formal 'Dining Room' before, but I'm a bit surprised when she leads me into the Garage. There is a door from there into what turns out to be a small, but well-equipped Gym; they had both used it to keep fit, but in recent times, only Annie had kept up a full fitness regime. It showed in her trim figure and boundless energy, whereas Bill seems overweight and lethargic, from his business-focused lifestyle.

Moving upstairs, apart from the full bathroom, there are two guest bedrooms ( both with double beds, large-screen TVs and en-suites). There is a fully equipped office for Bill, complete with computers and video-surveillance monitors covering the entire house, and a smaller room, which Annie reveals was always thought of as the Nursery.

She looks up at me and says, “I hope it really will be, now, Simon!”

Finally, she takes me to the 'Master Bedroom' (with en-suite, of course). The first thing I notice is that one wall, alongside the bed, is covered with mirrored doors to a large wardrobe.

Annie catches my eye, and with a raised eyebrow, says, “Yes, Simon. Maybe that's where it all began. Bill insisted on these mirrors when we were trying so hard to conceive. I think he felt it would help to stimulate him, to watch himself fuck me.”

“Perhaps that was when the seeds of his porn habit were sown, but that really took hold when he was diagnosed, and he more or less gave up having sex with me.”

She looks so sad, that I have to hug her close. She rests her head against my chest and presses her sensitive breasts against me. I can feel my cock responding, but...

“Let's go downstairs again,” I say, “You are very lucky and have the most wonderful place here. We should wait for Bill to get home now, I think.”

I agree to stay in one of the guest bedrooms overnight, on the clear understanding that we will control our urges until Bill returns. Annie bites her lower lip, but says she will try.

The next day, we have survived the night without breaking any agreements, and meet up in the kitchen-diner, where Annie prepares a full breakfast for me. It is very welcome, I must say, and I feel refreshed after our exertions at the hotel.

Bill calls to say he will be back during the afternoon, arriving by cab from the airport.

He does return, of course, and to me seems remarkably composed in the circumstances. He kisses Annie, though not passionately, and we gather round the table to eat and drink and talk.

Annie says that she knows- not only from her very detailed fertility diary, but also from her physical and emotional state- that she still has a couple of days of high fertility ahead.

Bill says that he has accepted that she will want to fuck me again, and says yet again that that is what he wants. He knows that Annie will not rest until she is pregnant, and wants that to happen in a controlled environment, which he is at least partly in control of, and certainly aware of.

He takes a very businesslike approach to it all, but perhaps fears that if he does not, Annie might take matters into her own hands and go 'freelance' in her search for a potential father to her child. He stresses that he ALSO wants this child, even though he may not be the biological father, but he needs to be fully aware of the circumstances.

It is all very rational and “businesslike” as I say, but I think he underplays their emotional responses. His infertility has certainly damaged his self-esteem, and he admits that he had given up fucking Annie because he could not fulfil her need for a child; he forgets, I think, the simple pleasures he gave her through sex itself.

Annie says, “Bill, I know you love me and want to give me a child, but apart from that, I hope you know that I love how we used to be. We fucked a lot, and had fun together. It's only since your diagnosis came that you have ignored me and turned to porn for the satisfaction you still need.”

He agrees, in his businesslike way, that this is a fair analysis of their recent sex lives. There is no point in him being coy in conversations with me, now that he has watched me fuck his wife, and encouraged me to do so.

Given the tiring journey he has had today, and our intense, emotionally draining conversations (as well as copious amounts of wine, in Bill's case), we agree that I will stay over in one of the guest bedrooms again. Tomorrow will be another day, but probably the last opportunity within Annie's window of fertility for this month.

As I drift off to sleep, I imagine Annie saying urgently, “... cum in me, cum inme, cuminme; now, now, now!” It is a strange recollection during that half-awake, half-asleep twilight zone, when random sounds influence your dreams.

When I wake in this room again, it occurs to me how bizarre life has recently become. It is not something that I could have imagined happening a little while ago, when I was wondering whether Bill and Annie would ever be contacting me again.

Now, here I am, in their guest room, waiting for Annie and Bill to decide the next steps, but I think I am expected to fuck Annie again today, while she is still fertile. I suspect Bill will want to supervise in person this time.

On cue, there is a tap at the door, and Annie appears with a breakfast try laden with healthy options. She is dressed only in a lightweight robe, and I realise that I am completely naked, under the sheets.

She places the tray on the bed and sits alongside me. While I pour myself some coffee, she is gently tugging at the sheet to expose me. There seems to be no restraint to her sex drive at this time of the month, and she smiles as my cock comes into view, with the usual morning erection already firm.

I can see her nipples hard and erect too, pushing against her robe, but I am slightly distracted when Bill enters the room. He casually says, “Good Morning”, as though this is entirely normal practice.

I find his physical presence a bit inhibiting, in a way I did not when he was just observing us via Video-link. Both of them, I think, realise this, and while Bill takes a comfortable armchair at the end of the bed, Annie rests her head on my belly and lightly teases my cock with her fingers.

Annie says, “We've been discussing what Bill would like to see, Simon, and after our performance for him in the hotel, he'd love to see you fuck me from behind. I've told him it may be more difficult for me to hold all your cum inside me afterwards, but on the other hand, your cock will get VERY deep that way, and deliver your cum to the right spot.”

I am a bit shocked by their explicit planning, but I think maybe Annie is creating scenarios for Bill which he is familiar with from porn-viewing. I remember she wanted him to picture her in his mind, rather than some porn-star.

I try to blank Bill's presence from my mind, and it helps when Annie slips off her robe completely, to reveal that wonderful smooth mound between her legs, and her tightly-furled pussy lips.

Without any preparation, she kneels on the bed, facing away from me, then drops forwards onto her elbows, presenting me with her beautiful ass. She wriggles from side to side in front of me, to tease me- and probably Bill too- then reaches between her legs with one hand.

Using two fingers, she easily parts her outer pussy lips, and we can see that she is already very wet inside. One finger slips fully inside her, and withdraws coated in her slick juice, which she draws the length of her pussy, to expose and tease her clit.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

She is already beginning to move as though she is being fucked and Bill is now moaning with anticipation as much as Annie. He sits out of my eyeline, but I can hear him breathing. I'm sure he has moved closer, to witness what he hopes will be his wife's final impregnation today.

I press the swollen head of my cock between the lips which Annie parts in front of me, and squeeze it into the tight tunnel of her vagina. Slowly I press forward, watching each inch disappear inside her, until my belly is pressed hard against her soft ass. I grasp her hips with both hands, to pull her firmly back against me, and ensure that full depth has been reached.

I stay there, and she groans when I twitch my cock inside her. She reaches between her legs again, this time to grasp my balls, feel their weight, and tease them gently.

I am happy to stay like this, pressing hard against her soft ass, then allowing it to expand again, moving only an inch into and then out of her. The sensations are … sensational!

But she is becoming impatient now and begins to move against me. I am startled to hear Bill remind me of his presence by saying, “ Now fuck her Simon, fuck her hard and fuck her deep. Fuck her until she squeals like she did before!”

Annie joins in, simply saying, ”Yes, Simon, yes... please, yes... do it now!”

And so I begin to move slowly out, then slowly in, looking down at the shining shaft of my cock as it glides smoothly back and forth. The pace of her breathing increases with the pace of my thrusts into her, until she is panting and groaning. She is pressing more forcefully back against my thrusts now, doubling the energy of our rhythmic collisions together. I feel her gripping more and more tightly onto my cock.

This continues for some minutes until she falls forward on the bed and squeals loudly. I give one more deep thrust into her, pushing her further forwards on the bed. She squeals again and her body shakes and trembles beneath me as I squirt pulse after pulse of cum inside her. As the pulses subside, I fall forward across her back.

At the same moment, I hear Bill grunting and assume he has cum with us both.

I roll aside, my cock slipping easily out of Annie's exposed pussy, while she gasps for breath. Bill appears now, and closely studies her, to witness the creamy white cum as it drips down her pussy towards her clit. He seems satisfied that I have done my job, and leaves the room to clean himself, leaving us to do likewise.

Annie rolls over onto her back and says, “Thank you, Simon, that was perfect. It was just what Bill asked for too. I want him to see you and me when he wants to arouse himself, not some anonymous porn star. Perhaps he can start to fuck me again, with us in his mind.”

“Maybe,” I say, “but that is the long-term objective, isn't it? For the immediate future, this is all about getting you pregnant.”

“Yes, indeed,” she says, “and today is probably our last realistic opportunity for this period. It will be a little while before we know whether we have been successful, though, so we can't relax yet! We'll have to talk with Bill again.”

I'm not sure what plans she has in mind now, but we retreat together to the en-suite bathroom. She wants to wash me carefully, but doesn't want me to risk washing any cum away from her pussy, so I simply allow her to clean me.

As she does so, she talks about how much she has enjoyed our encounters, and her very detailed reminiscences are getting me excited again. I can't help it, because she is a very beautiful woman, now on her knees in the shower, tenderly cleaning my cock and balls. Inevitably, I become erect again, and Annie clearly becomes aroused too.

“It will probably be a couple of weeks until my next period is over,” says Annie, “then another before I will be fertile again. I hope you will be prepared to try again, if we have to, but we could make the most of this now,” she says, stroking my cock to its full length. “Bill won't mind if we get the job done sooner.”

I can't argue, especially when she drops her head and engulfs my cock with her mouth, swirling her tongue around me and tenderly squeezing my balls again. She sucks harder and harder, deeper and deeper, until I am as rigid as steel again. I am not sure how much cum is left in my balls, but she seems determined to extract every last drop.

She doesn't want to waste it though. We step out of the shower, and I lift her to sit on the basin counter. It is the perfect height for me to drop my hips slightly, then press my cock up into her very wet pussy, still dripping with my cum from the previous coupling.

She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, and while I try to thrust upwards, she bounces energetically down onto me. It doesn't take very long before she shivers to a climax and I pump a little more cum into her, to join the rest.

We disengage, and while she silently cleans me again, I say, “We shouldn't have done that really, should we? It's the first time Bill hasn't witnessed us fucking.”

“Perhaps we shouldn't,” she says, ”but there are no cameras in the bathrooms. I loved it, and we're just trying to get the job done for him, aren't we! I'm sure he'd be pleased if that was the shot that got me pregnant, but we'll never know exactly, will we?”

Even though it seems that Annie has passed her peak of fertility, she and Bill suggest I stay one more night. I am happy to do that, because I enjoy their company, even though some awkwardness has entered our relationship now. I know that they will provide me with good food, drink and a comfortable bed- on my own, I assume.

The wine begins to flow, and Annie says she will miss me in her bed. She won't be absolutely sure for a while yet, but says her instincts already tell her that our efforts and my copious deliveries will bear fruit.

They both muse on whether a further round of insemination might be necessary, and how that might work if we can't begin again for several weeks.

Annie says, “If we do have to try again, Simon, could you keep yourself exclusive to me until then? If you do, I guess you'd have to masturbate, rather than abstain altogether? I know men produce fresh sperm all the time, so it would probably be best to keep refreshing it, wouldn't it? It's a very strange thought that women already have all the eggs they will ever release, contained in their ovaries from birth!”

Bill says, “I hope Simon has done the job already, but if he has failed, I would be happy for you two to keep him 'fresh' the until the next period, as long as you don't actually fuck until then.”

Annie seems to like that idea, but even through a haze of alcohol, I am feeling increasingly uncomfortable with the drift of this conversation! It seems that I am being discussed as though I am a stud animal at their beck and call, and feel a little affronted, but I let it pass.

Annie does not drink, of course, but with no commitments to fuck her again tonight, I am doing; and probably rather too much. Bill also drinks, but he has that professional businessman's ability to appear drunk when it is socially convenient.

I know this is a tactic that Japanese office workers use, to allow them to 'speak the unspeakable' to their work colleagues, and even to their bosses, but without reproach.

The conversation becomes even more bizarre, when Bill says, “Didn't you hear us last night, Simon? Annie asked me to fuck her, so my sperm mixed with yours; we will never know for sure who fathered the baby, if there is one, even if the medical probabilities favour you.”

I am deeply shocked, and even more so when Annie adds that they had watched a vid of me fucking her in the hotel, to help stimulate Bill into action. “It was very effective!” she says, grinning.

I am almost speechless, but I recall thinking I had heard Annie calling out in heat as I had dozed off last night. Had that sound come from the Master Bedroom? And had they really made a secret video record of our couplings at the hotel?

It seems that they had, and all of Annie's comments about being Bill's 'personal porn star' made sense now. It dawned on me that she had been briefed and directed by him in advance, knowing that he was creating a 'porn' video for his own use with her later.

Now, my shock is giving way to very deep anger. I shout and rage at them about their betrayal of our friendship, and that it was unacceptable to record me with Annie, without my knowledge and agreement.

To make matters worse, it seems that even our tryst in the guest bedroom this morning had been captured for posterity on the house security cams, and Bill had kept that. As far as I could tell, it was only our time in the en-suite afterwards which escaped his surveillance.

They wait silently until my storm of rage blows itself out, but show no real sign of contrition. Perhaps Annie looks a little embarrassed, but Bill is certainly unrepentant.

“It was our agreed plan,” he says, “Annie needed you to get her pregnant; I need the vids of you both to help me fuck her. Now that I am relieved of the anxiety of trying to get her pregnant, we can make a new start, and we will form a family together.”

I say, “Bill, it may have been an agreed plan between the two of you, but surely you see that you have deceived me! It was all a lie, if only by omission.”

Annie says, “I am sorry, Simon, but my need for a baby, and our love for each other were the most important factors; we were prepared to risk your friendship for those gains. Bill was very clear when he explained all this to me, and I hope you feel you enjoyed your time with me. Isn't that some compensation for our failure to tell you the whole story?”

“It is not!” I say. “My memories of our time together will be sullied forever by your deception, and I think it will take me a very long while to trust anyone again. I certainly can't trust the two of you!”

With that, and still slightly under the influence of the wine, I gather my belongings and storm out of the house, to find a cab home.

It is not a happy ending to what had always seemed to be something of a fairy tale.

Epilogue.

I do not accept calls from them anymore, and try to re-establish 'normal' life for myself. It takes a long time for me to calm my inner anger with them.

A couple of months later, however, I received an email from Annie, which I cannot just delete. It is headed “Pregnancy”.

She tells me that her pregnancy has been confirmed now.

She will keep me informed of progress, but does not expect me to reply. She tells me that she and Bill have resumed having sex during her pregnancy, fueled by our illicit videos, and he has now joined her in her fitness regime in the Gym.

She hopes that when the baby is born, I might meet with them. My first reaction is that I want nothing to do with them at all, but I admit a nagging feeling that I should.

She hopes that at some time, we might have an “Annie-versary” reconciliation.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments