Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amateur Strip Contest Part II

"Newlywed bride, on a business trip, can't refuse a naughty dare!"

202
51 Comments 51
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on a true event from my life that I have retold to my husband numerous times. At times, I may have exaggerated certain parts or left out some details that I deemed boring. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As a result, I can no longer recall the exact details of events, but approximately 80% of the story is factual."

Part 2 - The VIP Room

"A newlywed bride on a business trip still can't refuse a naughty dare!"

This story is based on a true event from my life that I have retold to my husband numerous times. At times, I may have exaggerated certain parts or left out some details that I deemed boring. As a result, I can no longer recall the exact details of events, but approximately 80% of the story is factual.

RECAP: In the first part, I was dared to enter an amateur strip contest by three of my male co-workers, including my boss. I ended up dancing for three songs, and at the end, I was wearing only my heels!

My boss Jim said, "It looked like you were having fun on stage but almost broke the rules."

I replied, "I know. I got a bit carried away by all the attention."

One of the salesmen, Ted, said, "I thought I could see your pussy juices running down the inside of your leg."

I just looked at him, stunned. Then I took another big gulp of my drink. I was glad it was extra strong! "Really?" I asked embarrassingly.

A man approached me and asked if I’d accompany him into the VIP room. I smiled, but I politely declined. He smiled back and walked away. We watched the last contestant, then I was called back on stage for the awards to be announced.

They called out our names in alphabetical order. The first girl shook her boobs when they said her name and got a good crowd response. The second girl flashed her boobs and got an even better response. When I heard my name, I spun around, bent over, and flashed my ass and pussy. The crowd roared!

That got me the first prize: 300 dollars plus the tip money came out to a little over 500 dollars. I collected my winnings and went back to join my co-workers at our table. My boss said, "That was a bold move and probably earned you first place!"

I replied, "I was lucky to go last, or I would have just waved at the audience." After I showed them my winnings, my co-workers then expected me to cover our bar tab.

As I stood there listening to the music, another man approached me with a sly grin. He whispered in my ear, suggesting we sneak into the VIP room. Politely but firmly, I declined his offer, sensing his disappointment. With a final smile, he turned around and vanished into the crowd, leaving behind a strong scent of cologne.

"What is this VIP room? Is it really that special?", I asked.

The other salesman, Rod, replied, "There are usually fewer rules in a VIP room. You're much closer to the dancer. Sometimes even light contact is allowed. Some girls even offer handjobs and blowjobs there for the right price."

My boss then informed me, "While you were up on stage, the manager came by and was raving about your performance. I asked if we needed to take one of the regular dancers into the VIP room or just you. He said we could rent one for a 'private show' or we could use it for free if he could be in there too.

I replied flusteredly, "You want to take me into the VIP room?" Everyone enthusiastically nodded yes. I took a tiny sip of my drink and smiled meekly at them.

We sat there for the next few songs, enjoying our drinks while watching the next amateur stripper. After a few minutes, I wondered aloud, "Would you want me to strip naked again for the four of you? I don’t know what to think. I mean, you've already seen me naked when I was on stage."

Rod said, "We should at least check it out. The manager said it wouldn’t cost us anything." So the next time we saw the manager, we asked him if we could take a look and had him escort us to the VIP room.

The VIP room turned out to be small, with a low circular table in the middle and a red, faux leather couch that wrapped around the room, big enough to seat four to five people. It was very close and intimate. I was just aroused enough to consider staying for a bit. The five of us sat down around the table, sipping on the fresh drinks the waitress brought us. I took a huge gulp of my strong rum-and-coke, and hopped up on the table, to everyone's surprise. I closed my eyes and started dancing to the music, trying to be sexy.

I slowly stripped my clothing off until I was down to only my heels and continued to dance in front of them within the confines of that small room. I barely had room to dance as their knees were touching the table. It was very evident that we were in close quarters. If they hadn't already seen a clear view of my private parts while I was performing on stage, they certainly would have an unobstructed view now! I was well aware that they had a direct line of sight to every aspect of my body, particularly the intimate area between my legs, as it was at eye level for them.

My boss Jim said, "Turn around and show us your cute butt, Lisa. You have a very nice and curvy butt. I've wondered what it looked like in those tight slacks you wear to work. Now bend over... further... further... a bit further... oh, yeah... a sweet, juicy pussy, Lisa. I imagine your new husband loves to lick it all night. Oh, it looks like it's starting to drip. You must be enjoying being on display. Now move your feet further apart; further; further; and there's your little clit. Your little love button is very swollen. Very nice, young lady."

SarahFlowerss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahFlowerss

The manager said, "You actually work with her every day?"

Jim said, "I hired her myself. I saw something unique in her. We even went to her wedding recently."

The manager said, "Well, now you're getting the honeymoon experience!" laughing.

I reached between my legs and spread my labia apart a bit. Sales guy Rod said, "Oh, fuck yeah, Lisa! Open that amazing pink and wet pussy wide for us. You look ready to receive a big, hard cock. Are you aching to have one in your pussy?"

I giggled a bit, saying, "It would slide right in without much effort... Why? Are you packing a big one?" I winked.

My boss Jim said, "Spread your big, juicy labia for your adoring fans a bit more," licking his own lips. "You have a very creamy pussy, Lisa. For a first-time VIP room stripper, I’d say you catch on quickly."

Rod took a deep breath, saying, "We can all smell your pussy. It smells hot, musky, and ready to fuck. Do you like showing us your newly married pussy so close up like this?"

I croaked out, "Yes." There was a frog in my throat, but I answered truthfully, wondering if they could tell how aroused I was.

"You know it's arousing all four of us, don't you?" Jim asked rhetorically.

I nodded. "I can see your pants bulging."

He said, "How do you think your new husband would feel if he knew you were spreading your creamy pussy wide open for three co-workers and the strip-club manager, a total stranger, inches from their faces?"

I moaned a bit and shook as I almost lost my balance. One of the salesmen said, "You know, we're all wondering how good our cocks would feel fucking that pretty pussy."

I replied breathlessly, "I wish I could let all of you."

The manager reached up and grabbed my butt cheeks, pulling my pussy open even further, saying, "I bet your new husband had fun pumping your pussy with his cock on your wedding night. How many different cocks have enjoyed feeling your tight pussy wrapped around it, darlin'?"

I said, "Uh... nine?"

My boss Jim said, "Nine what, Miss Lisa?"

I answered, "Nine cocks have had fun in my pussy, sir."

Jim said, "Turn over and give us a better look at your pussy and asshole." I flipped over and spread my legs wide, like they do in girlie magazines. Jim commented, "You follow directions well, Lisa. So now only your husband can have fun with his cock in your pussy, right?"

I nodded and squeaked, "Yes, sir," although I was wondering if I really meant that.

"Did all nine cocks belong to your boyfriends? Or did some cocks get to enjoy it just for fun occasionally? Or one time, perhaps?"

I answered, "Four were my boyfriends, and we fucked all the time; two were just friends with benefits, but they got to fuck me a lot more than once; and three were spur of the moment."

Jim looked surprised but pleased and said, "So you had three one-time fucks?" I nodded yes. "How long before your wedding was the last one-time cock to penetrate your pussy?" Jim asked. I blushed deeply and whispered, "About two weeks."

The salesman said, "Did you say you fucked a stranger two weeks before your wedding... while engaged?"

"Yes," I said meekly. I still had my pussy spread open, but I started slowly rubbing myself as I became even more aroused.

My boss Jim asked, "How many of those nine cocks got to enjoy your pussy uncovered?" responding nervously, "I never liked condoms very much."

Jim said, "So those one-time stranger cocks fucked you bareback? DAMN, Lisa! Did you let them finish inside your sweet pussy?"

Hearing and enjoying this banter, I slid two fingers into my very creamy vagina and pumped it slowly, getting my thick pussy cream all over my fingers and making a loud smacking noise, giggling, "Isn't that what a pussy is made to do?"

The manager said, "Can I taste your fingers, darling?" I hesitated, then smiled and held them up to his mouth. He licked a little goo off them, saying, "FUCK! Your pussy is so creamy and tasty!" I giggled.

Ted said, "Hey babe, don't forget us! We're hungry too!" So I pushed two fingers back in and got them creamy, letting each of them lick the pussy goo from my fingers.

Just then, one of the bouncers poked his head in and said there was a problem at the door, so the manager left, saying, "Sorry folks, but I think it's time to close up. It’s been fun!"

So I got dressed, and we all took a cab back to our hotel. On the way back, our boss Jim said, "Anyone up for another drink up in my suite?"

They all looked at me with big grins on their faces. After a quiet, contemplative pause, I blurted out, "Okay, but there will be NO FUCKING! I'm still a newlywed, and I'm trying not to cheat on my husband!"

Part 3: Jack and Jill

Published 
Written by LisaQTee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments