Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amateur Strip Contest Part I

"Newlywed bride, on a business trip, can't refuse a naughty dare!"

336
71 Comments 71
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on a true event from my life that I have retold to my husband numerous times. At times, I may have exaggerated certain parts or left out some details that I deemed boring. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As a result, I can no longer recall the exact details of events, but approximately 80% of the story is factual."

A few months (about four) after my wedding I went on a business trip with some male co-workers, one being our boss, to help close a big account we were trying to win. After two days of negotiations, we closed the deal. I was there as secretary to record the sessions. We went out to dinner and had a lot of drinks afterward. They wanted to go to a strip club to celebrate and offered to drop me off at the hotel. I told them I'd tag along if it didn't bother them, so we all went to this upscale strip club in Atlanta. We started doing shots and beers... we had a pretty fun time there.

The DJ came on and said that they had an amateur strip contest at eleven pm. Anyone interested should see the manager. $500 first prize! The younger salesman, who was always flirting with me, said I'd probably win if I entered. They started asking me to just consider it. Over the next hour, they kept asking, teasing, and daring me. I had a few more shots and said that I'd at least talk to the manager.

The manager said I had to at least get topless, but if I wanted to win, I'd need to get fully nude and tease the audience. I said I still wasn't sure, so he asked me to undress to see if I had what it took to win the prize. I'd had just enough to drink, been teased and dared enough, and seen lots of naked women that I thought, What the hell. I undressed and he looked me over really well. He called the DJ/announcer in and they talked to me about the contest, told me the rules, and asked me if I had any questions.

When I told them I was recently married they both said that was "a big plus the guys will love it". I signed the waiver paperwork but didn't commit to the contest. I got dressed and went back to our table and acted like nothing happened. The guys kept buying me shots and teasing and daring me to do the contest. When it was time for the contest the DJ said they had three contestants, but one contestant was unsure. They swung a spotlight on me and guys in the place started cheering!

I blushed deeply, but stood and made my way backstage to get ready. They had heels to wear but otherwise suggested I just strip in my work clothes. I was the second dancer on stage. The first had gotten lots of applause, catcalls, and tips. I went out on stage and he announced me as "Liz, a newlywed from out of town, having a bit of naughty fun". The crowd seemed to like that intro.

So I strode around the stage trying to dance. Finally, I grabbed the bar, closed my eyes, and imagined I was trying to seduce my new husband. With the music playing, the cheers, and catcalls, it was easy to get into the stripper mentality. I started unbuttoning my work blouse, which brought approval from the audience. Luckily I was wearing nice, lacy underwear that I'd bought for our honeymoon instead of my usual comfortable cotton ones. The bra was slightly sheer, but it was easy to make out my large areola and hard nipples poking through the fabric. Next came the knee-length skirt. I unzipped it and teasingly started to push it off my hips, like I'd seen a girl do earlier that night.

It was very sexy and arousing to be undressing in front of the crowd of around fifty guys, three of which were my co-workers! Soon my skirt was on the floor and I kicked it back offstage. I was now dancing in just my bra and panties which, like the bra, were sheer and lacy. I'm sure they could see my reddish-brown bush, trimmed in a V, and my labia impressed through the fabric. I could feel my pussy starting to cream and was worried that a spot might start showing if it kept flowing.

The second song started, "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC. The DJ said, "So you've seen what Liz looks like on the beach. How about a round of applause to see those nice tatas!"

Cheers and clapping erupted, so while blushing I pulled one, then the other strap off my shoulders and pulled my arms through. I danced to the end of the stage and knelt before a really hunky guy, Mr Cutiepie, that was throwing dollars on the stage, but was otherwise quiet. I looked him in the eyes and smiled at him. A huge grin welcomed me. I slowly moved my eyes down to look at my breasts while putting my thumbs in the sides of the bra.

His eyes followed mine and he was staring right at my bra only a few feet from him. I'd guess all the other guys too, but I had focused on him. I teasingly pushed my bra down until just the top of my areola started to show. I looked at him and mouthed "More?" He nodded slowly and looked intently. I flashed him quickly, but pulled it back up. Cheers and awws went up from the patrons. I shrugged and pushed my bra down to my waist, exposing my pert 36 C-cups to this big group of guys.

DakotaHunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHunt

He reached up and squeezed one, which shocked me and I pulled back and stood up. The DJ admonished him, reminding the audience about the rules. "Look, don't touch!" I finished that song topless and really started to cream up.

The last song was "Hot For Teacher" by Van Halen. I knew it the second the drum solo started. By now I was totally into the stripper mindset. I strode down the stage, shaking my titties just like the girl in the music video. Mr Cutiepie was holding up a $10 bill. I knelt in front of him. He pinched a nipple then pulled out my panties and inserted the money. Before letting go of my panties he ran his thumb around my swollen clitty. It felt so good I almost fell over! I stood and started to dance around the stage.

The DJ said, "Let's see if we can convince this sexy newlywed to show us what only her doctor and husband should see! What do you think, guys... can we get her panties off?" Cheers, whistles, and cat-calls "Take it off!" rang out. I happened to look down and see my boss and two co-workers had moved and were sitting at the stage right in front of me holding up dollar bills. I made eye contact one at a time with all three while blushing profusely.

They later said I looked like a "deer in the headlights". LOL! Extremely embarrassed, I quickly turned around, but couldn't resist bending over a bit, poking my butt at them. One of the salesmen stood and put a dollar in my panties. I bent over a bit further and pushed the back of my panties until my butt crack started to show. The other salesman stood and put another dollar in. I bent even further, almost ninety degrees, and pushed my panties down a bit more. I could feel the pussy cream between my labia now that cold air was hitting it. My boss stood and put his dollar in and I pushed my panties to the floor, bending completely over, exposing briefly my anus and pussy right in front of my boss' face!

I straightened up and danced around the stage swinging my hips, my groomed reddish-brown V of pubes showing. The DJ said "Well she did it, guys! Feast your eyes upon that hairy honey pot that only her hubby gets to enjoy these days."

I put my hands on either side of my pussy and looked down at it, framing my pubic area. DJ said, "You've just let your hubby see it... and use it... right?"

I put a finger to the side of my mouth, cocked my hips, and looked up sideways at the ceiling in a thinking pose. I tapped my finger a few times as if I were really thinking hard, then nodded and mouthed, "Yes," smiling, then held my finger in front of my lips and made a "Shhhhh!" secret sign.

The DJ said, "We won't tell your groom we saw it, Mrs. Lisa. Will we guys?"

A guy held up a $20 bill and yelled, "Open your legs a bit, darlin'."

I was feeling very frisky standing in only heels in front of all these men. I took a good step apart so you could clearly see my large labia that were trimmed bare. The DJ said, "Remember the rules, Mrs. Lisa!" I nodded yes, but quickly squatted before the guy giving him a quick, private peek at my open labia as I grabbed the $20. Twenty dollar bills sprung up around the stage. LOL! I visited each one, repeating the quick squat, pussy flash, and bill grab.

The song ended shortly after and the DJ said, "Let's give this sexy newlywed a round of applause," as I went around collecting the money thrown on stage.

I exited and the manager said I did great and asked if I wanted a job dancing there!

I politely said "No. I don't live here. But thanks!" He slapped my butt as I passed by and I let out a playful, "Ouch!" as I went to the dressing room. I put my bra and panties back on and added a short wrap-around skirt that was on the clothes rack.

I went to rejoin my co-workers at our table and got several requests for table dances, which I politely refused, and quite a few ass grabs. I sat down and said, "Whew, I need a drink!" and a bourbon and coke was slid in front of me which I quickly downed. Somehow I felt even sexier and naughtier sitting with my co-workers dressed like that.

They asked, "Well, did you enjoy it?"

I replied, "Well, my panties are soaked, so I wore this cover-up skirt!"

"We'll take that as a profound 'YES.'"

Our Boss said, "Waitress, more drinks! Don't know how I'll put this on my expense account." Laughter followed.

Part 2: The VIP Room

Published 
Written by LisaQTee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments