Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie Says Maybe Ch. 7: Pussy Therapy

"Annie and Ashley get sybian therapy while Sam is introduced to Dr. Carly's programs."

5
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
10.3k words 10.3k words

Four months after the anniversary.

"Right? We have to go,” Annie beamed.

"No, f-ing way. She's coming to Philly?" Ashley's excitement was loud per usual. Loud enough for Sam to hear even though she wasn't on speaker.

"What's she so excited about?" Sam interjected as he shaved in the bathroom.

"Dr. Carly is hosting a seminar series here in Philly next month," Annie offered over the din of AAA's enthusiasm.

"I'm rescheduling my meetings today. To-day. And booking a flight. Can I stay with you guys? The company will only cover me one night. We'll make a long weekend of it!"

Annie gave her husband a pleading glance.

"Of course she should stay here. You don't have to ask."

Annie planted a kiss on Sam's ear and bounded off like a schoolgirl chattering away about registration and attire. Truth be told, Sam was a little excited too.

**********

Two weeks prior.

Annie and Ashley had been texting non-stop since their reunion. Annie had also been guarding her phone more than usual. And little by little, it was clear-ish to Sam that they were chattering about: a) a women's guru of some kind; and b) their husbands.

Sam didn't really know Marc, beyond that he was some kind of orthopedist or something and that Ashley and he had gone through some rough times. But the texts and phone calls seemed to reflect that he was 'behaving' and that the 'program' had done wonders for him.

For a little while, Sam assumed the jerk had cheated on his wife. That was until he discovered what he later called 'The Plot.'

It started with a message from Ash that popped up on Annie's phone while he was making dinner.

"I bet he is! Getting a deep stretch like that sounds delish'... as long as he's with the program! - Ash."

Sam didn't jump to any conclusions, but it was eyebrow raising to say the least. The screen lit up again as Sam stared with a furrowed brow.

"...I think I might have Marc take my butt if he meets my benchmarks. Lol! I'm crazy! I know. -Ash."

"What... the ...fuck?" escaped his mouth.

"What's that honey?" Annie chimed from the living room.

"You, umm, Ash is texting you."

It was quiet and still for a long, long moment before Annie softly walked into the kitchen. She was a little pink in her lovely face, but her eyes were resolved. He hadn't seen this expression before and his heart jumped into his throat.

"What did she say, love?" Annie's voice was low. Her eyes scanned Sam; half nervous, half devilish. A hint of a grin came and went. She wasn't embarrassed, she was excited.

"Uh, something about deep stretching and a program. And then getting fucked in the ass by Marc, I think." Sam tried to sound assertive and calm, but a thousand thoughts were racing through his head. He pushed the phone across the counter to Annie.

Annie read the messages, laughing out loud at AAA's inelegant description of anal sex.

"You're 'amazing,' of course he loves the program! I have to go, Sam's been nosy. What to do? -An " Annie texted back while Sam waited and wondered. 

"Are you spying on me Mister?" Annie demurred, slinking around the corner of the counter and holding her phone behind her back.

"No, of course not," Sam shook his head curtly.

"I want to show you something. If you're good, I think you'll like it. But promise me you won't freak out until you've seen it all."

"An, you... I'm already kind of freaked out."

Her darling husband was usually such a good talker. She'd been putting his tongue to better use lately. "Cat got your tongue," took on a new meaning, she mused. She was happy with herself that he was this vulnerable. Annie didn't want to upset him, but this was a good way to formally introduce him to Dr. Carly.

She put her hand on his crotch, just like Carly advised during any difficult conversation with a lover, rubbed his bulge up and down and whispered, "you want to see my texts?" waving her phone at him.

"You don't have to..." Sam began.

"I think we do. Let's look at these together."

Annie scrolled through her expansive thread with AAA for a good spot and pointed:

"So happy for you guys Ash! It sounds so crazy at first, but of course he was going to like it! Xoxo -An."

"Marc and I haven't been this close in ages. How is S taking to it? You're probably a bit ahead of me! Lol! - Ash."

"Honestly, he's been a bit unruly, kind of a setback. Fun setback, but Dr. C has a session devoted to just this stage - An."

"??? -Ash."

"S took me in the shower last night. Had me up against the glass gasping. It was hot. But... -An."

Sam was a bit taken aback that she'd shared some of their exploits with Ashley. It didn't bother him he supposed, girl-talk was probably a lot more explicit than most men knew. But the "stage" thing was weird.

"..but what girly?!? Sounds hot! - Ash."

"'Give them an inch of pussy... - An."

"Seminar 4! So true! - Ash."

"No, overall S's been great. The program works- we cum so hard! He's a beast, but it's better when I make the rules! - An."

Now Sam was getting aroused. He had no idea what "Seminar 4" was, but every man loves to hear that he's a good lover, especially between her hot friend and his even hotter wife.

"He'd better listen- I bet he has a long ... Just sayin' - Ash."

"AAA! Stop! ... the program helps me use it! Xoxo - An."

Sam was indeed getting big from the sordid dialogue and stimulation when she sat him down in front of her laptop and slipped headphones over his ears. Just as Carly predicted, any defensiveness he might have shown was compromised by his male sexual ego. It was time to show him. Well, show part of it anyway.

She went about finishing dinner, occasionally peeking over to see him stroke his burgeoning cock until she heard him issue a muzzled groan and shoot several thick ropes of cum all over himself.

"That's the first of many hun. You'll really learn to love it," Annie proudly offered.

A new text came in:

"Uh oh! Sounds like a teachable moment. You have the kitty cat, you make the rules! - Ash."

"Exactly," thought Annie. She had a lot of work to do.

********

In the weeks that followed the reveal to Sam her secret (at least the details) was still safe because Dr. C had thought of everything. Her site featured a “Spouse Section." In Sam's case, it was a series of webinars for straight, traditionally aggressive men. Therein were cleverly tweaked versions of the all the videos Annie loved so much. They still featured the good doctor's theories about women’s sexual empowerment, even dominance. But the messages were caged in a way to capture men’s attention – advising that women need to know they’re safe to be wild, sensual and carefree, and that the best way to make them feel safe is to follow their lead.

There was less talking and the sex was even more gratuitous in these sessions, featuring visually graphic rewards for men who followed the guidance of their women.

For example, the same couple in one of Annie’s videos, the willowy Asian woman (Kim), and the built, tough-looking man were featured. Just like the other version, the man became very aggressive with Kim, pleasuring her, but firmly trying to insert himself in the driver’s seat. Just like in Annie’s video, Mr. Tough Guy had Kim bent over, going hard right out of the gate. Annie suspected they had even goaded him, maybe teased him into proving himself or something. His machismo was turned all the way up. It even looked like the guy had been hitting the gym even harder.

"Women are so beautiful, so strong,” Dr. Carly purred. “Look at her take that cock. Look at her absorb all that fucking!" Carly exclaimed before quieting down again. "She deserves to cum.," she whispered." "Your woman deserves to cum doesn’t she? Trust her. Follow her. Worship. Her.”

Just like in Annie’s video, the tables were turned, but this time Kim had a toy instead of her fingers and she basically rode Mr. Tough Guy’s ass with it until his cock looked like it would burst. He wasn't the only one who seemed ready to rumble in the sheets.

He moaned and groaned while Kim looked fiercely at the camera and fucked him hard while stroking his cock with her other hand. Then she proclaimed, "my pussy, my rules," through gritted teeth with the sexiest snarl the gorgeous girl could muster.  When she had absolute control, Kim mounted his big dick.

It was evocative stuff, seeing Kim's bikini-waxed sex stretch wide to accommodate the fat cock. It left her clit very exposed and she rode him up and down slowly until she barked at him to fuck her hard. After she gushed all over him Kim finished him off by directing his spasming dick to shoot into her mouth. Annie liked it better her way for the most part, though Sam responded very well to this scene in the weeks that followed his introduction.

All throughout, Carly's musical voice bored into the observer. "Good. You’re so strong. Serving your strong, beautiful woman makes her cum. When she cums, you cum. She has the pussy, she makes the rules.”

Annie’s secret favorites in the cleverly distorted series for men (Dr. Carly instructed women to watch their spouses videos with them at least once to ensure a focused viewing) had wives commanding stud husbands to fuck them and another woman at the same time.

There was just something about the way Dr. Carly presented it. A few months ago, Annie might have found it arousing if the action was hot, but not like she did now. Now, she found herself (and Sam) routinely getting off as the wives on screen shouted orders to husbands and the generally more submissive women.

It was smart because it made husbands like Sam feel like the videos were for him, appealing to male threesome fantasies, while conditioning them further to obey their wives' sexual demands. Annie's admiration of Carly's acumen had really expanded with the spouse series. She found herself thinking about Carly more and more, just appreciating what she was doing for her, Annie, and herself, Carly.

Dr. Carly narrated one particularly salacious scene with a middle aged married couple and a younger woman that was very affirming for both Annie and Sam. It was a cheesy setup meant to lure in guys for sure, but it rang all kinds of bells.

In the scene, a very sophisticated-looking, well-dressed, blonde women, somewhat shorter and curvier is counseling a younger woman; taller, pretty too but a little skinny. They're talking about sex. Specifically the younger woman's lack of experience. She feels anxious about it, like she'll never find someone because she's not very confident in the bedroom.

"As women in a patriarchy, we have been conditioned to see each other as sexual threats. Threats regardless of circumstance. This type of rivalry is toxic. Toxic to women, toxic to men." Dr. Carly sounded stern, almost angry.

"In a matriarchy, women can compete without seeing each other as threats because we establish a nurturing order. Competition is healthy, but also helpful," the doctor continued.

"Have you ever seen really supportive cheerleaders at female athletic events?" She rhetorically queried. "I have. I've studied the dynamic closely. In that context, the support is so genuine, the happiness for one another so real. And if you watch for the things I've watched for, the sexual dynamics are soooo healthy and instructive."

The blond woman was undressing. Peeling off her expensive, slightly conservative clothes and unveiling a full chested body in a white lace bra and visibly damp cunt, uninhibited in crotchless panties.

"The cheerleaders, male and female are often still the object of sexual attention by the athletes. They're just female athletes instead of males. Alpha and omega girls riding the natural highs of sport and victory to sexual satisfaction with the betas, the cheerleaders," Carly explained.

Annie often found herself nodding at this point, recalling how a few of her high school teammates dabbled in lesbianism. It wasn't talked about then, but most of those girls went after "betas" in high school and college, but ended up marrying manly kind of guys they met later in college. It all made a lot more sense the way Dr. Carly put it.

The older woman took off the younger's clothes to reveal a more girlish set of undergarments- cotton bikini briefs and a sports bra. The blonde woman,Leah, kissed the brunette, Hannah, tenderly several times before sliding her tongue in her mouth at the same moment she slid her hands down her underwear. Hannah seemed weak in the knees, but excited.

She was guided to sit on the couch while the shorter woman turned around, bent over and thrust her bottom against Hannah's face. "Oh god," thought Annie, barely minding Sam as the younger woman tentatively placed her hands on the perfectly curved ass of Leah. Unsure of what to do next, Hannah murmured something.

Looking half-amused, half-impatient Leah reached behind her and gently moved her young friend's mouth to up against her bare and waiting pussy. She smiled, closed her eyes, wiggled her hips, and released a hiss as Hannah's curious lips and tongue explored what was clearly depicted as her first taste of a woman.

"An alpha or omega woman has so much to give. She can be a teacher, a guide, a force of pleasure and stability for men AND other women," Carly emphasized.

Leah's legs were starting to shake as the tricky position yielded delicious results. Sam marveled at her strength to stay bent over unsupported for so long. As Leah pushed backwards, she bit her lip and hummed as a rich orgasm washed over her.

"Your women deserve the rich rewards their bodies hold inside them. Why should their men hold the only key?" Carly interjected.

Very quickly the pace escalated with Leah positioning the two women to scissor each other, rubbing their respective wet and sticky pussies all other each other. Annie learned in another Seminar that this was called "tribbing," an important way that any woman could bond with another, especially where there wasn't a clear dominant party. The scene was enticing, though both women looked visibly pleasures but frustrated. It was designed to make men feel important after all.

Hence entered the husband, Matt, or "Mr. Kemp as Hannah called him. It wasn't quite clear whether it was fiction or not, especially because Leah and Matt seemed like a real couple, there was a self-evident love there. He was also was already naked and hard, like he'd been watching for a while, like Sam.  Mrs. Kemp called the shots from the get go.

She invited him over, sucked on his cock, and then without much fanfare said, "ready?" to Hannah.

The girl nodded and Leah firmly gripped and guided her husband's cockhead to the steaming entrance of young Hannah, who seemed shocked by the size. Mr. Kemp didn't make a move. He'd been trained well.

He was a bit older than his Mrs. and had a shaved head, and a broad-shouldered man's body that left little doubt that was experienced. The contrast was captivating as Mrs. Kemp moved herself behind Hannah so that she was holding her, massaging he breasts and watching as Mr. Kemp' hard-on awaited further orders.

"Fuck her Matt." She hissed.

"Mmmnnnahhh," Hannah gasped as she opened for Mr. Kemp. "Oh Leah, it feels so big!"

Mrs. Kemp's demeanor had hardened a bit, clearly taking perverse delight in her command of the affair. But she was still encouraging, "Does it feel good sweetie?"

"Uh-huh. It's big and, uhnnnn, it feels warm."

"Good. Now fuck him back a little, move your hips," she instructed.

Annie loved how much Leah sounded like Carly in that moment. She was doing such a good job. Maybe they weren't actors after all? Maybe they were just really advanced practitioners.

Hannah pushed back and swiveled, quickly getting the hang of it and taking more and more of Mr. Kemp in her palpably tight honeycomb. "Ohhhh... she moaned.

Annie wasn't sure whether to envy or pity the girl for having her first cock, pussy and threesome happen all at once (if it was real). But the first time she saw the scene she made Sam fuck her from behind slowly while they watched. This was also an approved technique for husbands with stamina to make it all the way through. It was a powerful reinforcement according to Dr. Carly, though Annie had a fleeting thought that Sam wasn't the only one getting "reinforced."

"Watch him go in and out of you," Leah mentored. "Then make eye contact. Say how you feel."

Hannah did as she was told, with Leah caressing her or gently tweaking her nipples in approval. Mr. Kemp received a subtle nod from Mrs. Kemp and began to pump faster, harder.

As an orgasm built and Hannah's eyes closed, Leah whispered something inaudible. The girl smiled and nodded as she yielded more, and wrapped her legs around Mr. Kemp.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kemp propped a pillow behind Hannah in her stead and proceeded to straddle the girl's face, quite deliberately presenting her glistening sex.

Hannah obliged, eliciting a deeply satisfied grunt from both of the Kemps.

Mr. Kemp was now slamming into Hannah, holding onto Mrs. Kemp's hands and she ground her sopping pussy on Hannah's mouth. The muffled, primal sounds of Hannah cumming sent Sam over the edge the first time, but for Annie it was something she heard a beat later.

"This positioning really let's these little betas know who's in charge," growled Carly.

The tone of that comment shocked and resonated with Annie .It didn't seem very nurturing on the surface. Then again, it also made sense. Everything Carly says makes sense. On repeated viewings Annie thought she could hear off-camera sounds that suggested maybe Dr. Carly enjoyed this seminar as much as the husbands were meant to.

The depravity concluded with another unreal moment. The trio had switched configurations several times. Mrs. Kemp could probably sense that Mr. Kemp needed to finish so she arranged to ride on top of him while Hannah rode his face. The passionate kissing between the women was intense as they both came, but then Mr. Kemp came inside his wife. And then Mrs. Kemp slid off her husband. And then she beckoned Hannah over. And then Hannah, without much prompting went down on Mrs. Kemp while the older woman stroked her hair.

Annie understood. It was a little crazy by most standards, but it completed the cycle. Mrs. Kemp was in charge, and they were all better for it.

"That's... Cripes!" Sam exclaimed the first time they saw it, more guffawed than anything else. But it was things like this that made his cock stir at the thought at a women's live seminar with Dr. Carly. The $300 for three hours seemed like a bargain if he and Annie were going to have the mind-blowing sex this whole thing apparently inspired. He might even get a shot at her ass.

The only worry for Sam was AAA's impact on the situation. Annie expressing her wild side was one thing, AAA's wild side? That could get hairy.

She was even friendlier with both of them than ever and was getting really suggestive with him. Annie didn't seem bothered, but the last thing he wanted to see was a falling out or some kind of tension between good friends because AAA took this "program" too far.

*******

The seminar had filled up fast. Faster than she thought it would, but Annie was ready early the first day registration opened in Philly. She ended up getting a 1-4 slot on Saturday, which was perfect for Ashley and Sam too. Sam would take the kids for the day, Ash was meeting some clients for dinner, and her parents were taking the kids that night. Perfect! She could go with AAA, try new techniques out with Sam, and have Sunday to recover.

Neither she nor Ashley were quite sure what to expect. The seminar ad was unusually sparse:

"Small Group Seminars with Dr. C"

"Learn, Share & Grow with Personal Instruction and Be Ready to Sweat!"

"Athletic or Yoga Attired Recommended"

The weeks passed quickly leading up to it and Annie was a bundles of nerves and excitement the Friday night beforehand. She'd employed all her online detective skills to no avail to learn more. Dr. Carly's site had a member's section with forums and message boards, but you had to be invited like in the early Facebook days. She figured she'd spent at least $200 on webinars over the past four months alone, plus another $300 on the live seminar. Come on Dr. C!

After a restless night of anticipation Ashley saw off Sam and the kids and waited impatiently for Ashley. Fifteen minutes later Ashley pulled up in a Honda CRV.

"Hey bitch!" AAA, shouted without rolling down the window. She was Triple A'ing already.

"Oh boy, here we go," thought Annie as she hustled out to the car. She noticed a curmudgeonly neighbor look on disapprovingly. "Not today!" Annie said to herself as she waived Mrs. Fitzgerald off dismissively.

"Hey!!!" Ashley greeted her with a big hug.

"Let's roll!" Annie replied as AAA cranked up 'Fight Song' on the radio.

Ash and An were both planners, so they ended up arriving 40 minutes early and all charged up as they drove by the long brick building hosting the seminar. Ashley kept going and turned left at a stop sign, looking around like she was casing the neighborhood.

"Do you have some place you want to park or something?" Annie was a bit of a backseat driver.

"Something like that," Ashley smirked. "It's a rental after all." She drove another block until she found a garage.

"This is a pretty safe neighborhood if you want to park closer.

"I got it. I got it."

AAA proceed to drive several levels up, past a number of open spaces before she settled on a spot and parked. She winked at Annie and fished around for something in her pocketbook and pulled out what Annie presumed was a joint.

Annie looked like a deer caught in headlights as Ashley lit it and primed the joint.

"Sorry Annie. I haven't felt this young in years, but I have got to relax!" Ash took a long drag and gestured for Annie to take a hit.

"I couldn't..." she stammered.

Ashley slowly exhaled the pungent, thick smoke and smiled at her friend. As it inevitably wafted over Annie too, she felt a mixture of fear, sheepishness, and anger.

It wasn't that she minded that anyone else smoked, though she was a bit surprised that a mother coming up on 40 was hotboxing in the car. It wasn't even that smoking was that different from the margaritas they'd had last week.

Rather, her deeply entrenched lawfulness couldn't let go of something that wasn't even illegal anymore. And knowing that made her feel naive, and then pissed at AAA for pushing her buttons, especially right before their seminar. Annie's consternation was clear on her face. She felt embarrassingly nervous, which was the opposite of what she needed.

"Annie you shared something really special with me- something totally out there and crazy. This," Ashley said , taking a mother quick puff, "is nothing compared to the rabbit hole you took me down. And I'm excited, but nervous as all get out to walk into a seminar with a sex therapist and a couple strangers."

Her big brown eyes were playful but so sincere, so.... Triple A.

"Ok," Annie sighed, "maybe just a little, but let's not get confused, you're the crazy one." She delicately took the simmering joint from Ash and studied it. God, Sam would be shocked by this way more than any of the sex they'd have or would have.

AAA laughed. "It's not a teacup filled with plutonium! This is good stuff LEGAL stuff," she said with great confidence, "it's not some college skunk weed."

Annie was going to get her back for this. "Ok, ok! How do I do this?"

For the next 15 minutes the girls smoked and talked. Talked mostly about normal stuff, not Dr. Carly, not sexual revolutions; books, movies, kids, Sam's bad singing in the shower, Marc's awful showing in a charity basketball game, a new show on HBO, going back to Europe one day.

As the weed kicked in, Annie tried to pay attention to how it affected her. On one hand she was definitely more relaxed, and on the other, she felt like she her body was really... in key or in tune? Maybe? As if she was in harmony, that thing that happens when the right notes play together, but with her senses. Right?

And the stereotypical happened too. Everything was funnier and music sounded better. So when "Fight Song" came on the radio AGAIN she and Ashley cracked up and then sang at the top of their lungs:

This time this is my fight song!

Take back my life song!

Prove I'm alright song!

My powers turned on,

Starting right now I'll be strong.

I'll play my fight song!

And I don't really care,

If nobody else believes,

Cause I've still got,

A lot of fight left in me.

It was a good thing AAA had more experience with this kind of thing, because she noticed the time and got them moving. The fresh, crisp air was just what they needed to temper their high and balance out the relaxing buzzed sensation with what lay ahead for them. Annie had never understood why some teammates would smoke prior to a game before. She still wouldn't, but the appeal was a bit clearer now, she didn't feel sleepy or lazy and any nerves she had before were gone.

Accordingly, Annie and Ashley both strode with a cheerful curiosity into the vestibule area of seminar's location. A quaint temporary sign confirmed it was the right place.

As they entered a cute young woman holding a clipboard dressed in what looked like a stylish, trim, uniform dress, opened a frosted glass door for them leading to a tight reception area. Her jet black hair was pulled back tight into a ponytail, and a closer look revealed her mao-style top was fastened by buttons on left collarbone and a sash on her hip. The whole 'sexy lab assistant/masseuse' look was completed by matching yoga pants and black framed glasses.

"Welcome ladies," she sang. "I'm Lauren. I'll be assisting Dr. Venner today."

Right. Dr. Venner, Annie and Ashley recalled.

"It's ok. You can call her Dr. Carly," Lauren offered. "She likes that. Let me just confirm your registration and payment information."

While Lauren processed their credit cards, a small flock of women exited another door into the waiting area. They were all guzzling water bottles and laughing, holding hands and exchanging cell phone numbers. The tallest, and fittest of the foursome eyed Ash and Annie up and down for a moment and stepped towards them.

"Have fun girls, we sure did!" she announced. "Here's one for both of you, if you're local," she continued pressing a business card into each of their hands and abruptly leaving with her friends.

Even without the weed, it might have made them laugh, but with it, Annie and AAA fought to control their giggling in front of the unphased Lauren.

"Ok, you're all set! Everyone's here so, if you need to use the locker room, we'll wait for you in the studio," Lauren prodded.

Four of them were in the session together. According to the website, all classes must have four. In theirs, it was Annie, Triple A, a much younger Asian woman named Jen, barely bigger than the tiny Ash, and a curly redheaded woman probably a few years older, Sian. "What a neat name," Annie noted.

Each was dressed in yoga clothes or close to it per course instructions, but Jen might as well have been wearing athletic lingerie. The visibly thin material fit so tightly and was so revealing that Annie and Ashley exchanged "the look" as they called it, not so much disapproving, but as if to say, "really?"

The first thing Annie noticed about the class itself was that there was only one chair in the room. A black, leather high back armchair. Weird. No podium or even a stage like the lectures she'd seen online. Of course, this was a seminar series, and Dr. Carly was anything but conventional.

There were what appeared to be four squat leather cubes about six feet from the chair, though they were arranged in two rows of two, which seemed unnecessary for the size of the room.

On either side of the arm chair were two big screens, blank for now, but glowing in the soft low-lighting of the room. As the women walked forward, unsure where to go or what to do, Annie felt the bounce in the floor, which was covered in rubber tiles like from a gym or studio. Finally, she saw that opposite the chair was a wall of mirrors with an old ballet bar.

"Hi, I'm Jen. This is my second session. I'm sure you guys are going to do great."

Well, it seemed pretty clear who was going to have her hand up first during Q & A.

"Annie, my first time. Do you live in Philly? I thought this was just the second day of her tour here," replied Annie with an extended hand.

"I live in Baltimore, so I went to a D.C. Seminar last month. Unbelievable. I've got some pretty high benchmarks, so I thought, why not?"

"This is the City of Brotherly Love right? I'm Ashley," Triple A intervened. She knew Annie's competitive juices were going to get her into it with this girl if she didn't lighten the mood.

"Hi," Jen turned towards Ashley. "My gosh aren't you both gorgeous, you'll have to share your secrets!"

Sian was more reserved (and sweeter, and more genuine) the girls agreed later, but she let Jen drone on for a long time and seemed pleased as punch to follow her around as she pointed out various differences between this space and the location in D.C.

After introductions were over Jen approached a cube in the front and kind of rubbed it, like it was a pet.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

Weird again. Was it the marijuana that was making everything seem weird, or was it making everything weird seem more normal? There was also a twinge of jealousy tugging at her.

Jen was probably nice, but she was acting like she owned the place just because she's been to one seminar before.

"Sian, you should take this one," Jen pointed to the other front row cube, looking quite pleased when the redhead complied. It was fine, Ash and Annie could see just as well. There were only four spots in the class, and it wasn't the first they'd enjoyed together from the back row. It was hard to swallow, but they also followed Jen's lead by sitting upright on their cubes and waiting.

Just as they all settled in Lauren reappeared and turned on the sound system and laid out a yoga mat on floor in front of the big chair.

"Ok, ladies, let's begin our warm up." Lauren's voice was warmer, but still a bit like one of those Pilates drill sergeants. She invited the ladies to join her in the floor in front of, or beside their cubes, leading them through a series of stretches and beginner level yoga poses while gentle music filled the room. It was nice. But, Sian, Annie, and Ashley were all visibly expectant - where was Dr. Carly? If she appeared by video screen they would be really disappointed.

Next, Lauren led the ladies through slightly more vigorous warmups, walking around the room this time inspecting them- their posture, their form. After 10 minutes or so of building a sweat, the video screens began showing slides reminiscent of Dr. Carly's first webinars - confident, happy looking women, smiling brightly with captions reminding them of the physical and psychological benefits of a robust female-led sex life . The music picked up too.

Pop and Dance songs brought the energy level up. Lauren scolded Annie and Ashley with surprising severity when they laughed at "Fight Song" playing over the speakers.

"Eyes up, mouths closed ladies!"

Lauren's forcefulness made AAA goofier, but Annie had to admit that it focused her up and tweaked the perfectionist in her.

The warm up concluded with some stretching on the barre, where Jen flaunted her flexibility and just about everything else. 'Cameltoe, 'didn't begin to describe it.

Lauren walked between them jotting notes on her clipboard, but otherwise back to her friendly self, offering tips and leading then through routines that were way too basic for Annie. Still, it was nice she supposed, working up a sweat before the main program. She scanned the mirror for signs of a clock in the room.

That's when Annie first noticed her. Sitting in the high back chair, dressed in a white, fancy long sleeved yoga suit and light pink ballet sweater, was Dr. Carly. Her hair was wrapped in a bun on top. She was wearing glasses too. She looked so elegant and casual at the same time. It was very disarming, but her commanding presence as she studied the foursome was undeniable.

Annie got flushed when she thought she made eye contact through the mirror. Lauren was sharing some kind of notes with her. Carly stood up. She was taller than Annie realized she'd be.

"Ladies, welcome to my live seminar series," Carly's voice sang. Sian and Ashley turned to see her.  "No, no, please continue Ashley, Sian. You're doing a lovely job on the barre. Eyes forward."

"I'm so pleased to be together with you today, on my first live tour. Our goal today is to refresh and reward.

Refresh our commitment to the strategies and the philosophy of feminine strength through sexual achievement.

Reward ourselves for our personal journey here. You have been, so brave. So determined. So good." Carly's voice was even more magnetic in person and the excitement of all four women was building fast. Carly walked behind them, the scent of vanilla drifting subtly by with her.

"I see four gorgeous, powerful women in front of me because I know, what you have within you. Are you ready to unleash some of that power today?"

"Yes Doctor Carly," Lauren guided.

"Yes Doctor Carly!" Jen echoed.

"Yes, Doctor Carly," Sian meekly agreed.

"Yes Doctor Carly!" Ashley and Annie's cheered together.

Thereafter, Carly instructed the group to return to their seats and began a presentation similar to the ones online, but taking questions (mostly from Jen and Ashley, albeit for very different reasons). The Doctor would pull up both new and familiar clips breaking them down like game film for pro sports. It really was educational and erotic at once.

Annie was taken in by Carly's poise and comfort in her own skin even as she answered Jen's intense questions in very personal ways about how explore anal sex without losing control of a man.

"I for one, love the feeling of tightness and stretching -fullness; and the ability to give a man something to focus on while in play with my clitoris as only I can. But I would remind you that despite the popular conceptions of anal sex, it perfectly illustrates the need for all of us to maintain not just control, but dominance.

Carly glided towards Jen, never skipping a beat or needing an "uh," or "ummm." "You my dear, and Ashley over there, as particularly small women must enforce discipline in your stud. You will have to control to let go. And believe me, there's nothing like getting to a place where you have the confidence and bond to let go with a big cock working your ass."

Annie and Sian were more reserved during the "refresher," but Annie made a lot of mental notes on things to try with Sam and how to do them without letting him out of the corral. She was also starting to get really antsy. So were the other girls.

You could just tell that they were all used to getting off watching the webinars. They all wanted to touch themselves. And she was pretty sure Dr. Carly knew it. The room was really warm, like 80 degrees warm, so Carly had taken off her ballet sweater, then her long sleeved shirt to unsheathe toned, beautiful arms and high, firm breasts. While she'd been answering questions most of the girls involuntarily squeezed their legs together to get the slightest taste of the sensations they craved.

"Ok ladies, time for rewards, rewards if you earn them. Jen, why don't you take the lead. Lauren, the playlist."

The lights dimmed lower and the mix of power pop, R&B, and dance music returned. And Jen.. stripped off her clothes right in front of them!

Ashley looked over at Annie mouth agape. Annie would've been more taken aback if she wasn't distracted first by Jen's insanely fit body (her ass could crack a walnut!), and second by the stream of images coming on the screens.

Gorgeous women kissing men, kissing women, faded in and out. Naked and pressed up against well muscled men, hands on swollen cocks or between other women's spreading legs.

"Annie, Ashley, Sian," Dr. Carly called, "take off your clothes as well please."

Sian complied immediately. Ashley and Annie looked at each other for a moment and then back at Dr. Carly, who met their eyes with patient, but insistent expectation.

Meanwhile Lauren was removing the top of Jen's cube to reveal a kind of black, leather dome or saddle apparatus. "Oh goodness..." Annie's mind bubbled. "It's a Sybian machine. They're all sitting on Sybian machines." The screens were alternating between words and hardcore sex images now, sometimes they were combined into pictures with captions.

A big cock in a smiling business woman's hand. 'You deserve this!'

A woman riding a cock with her hands on her own breasts. 'Take control!"

Two women, each with a muscled stud fucking them from behind them as the lay down and smiled at each other. "Let's do this!"

A side by side of the same woman lowering her Brazilian waxed sex onto a black man's face and a blonde woman's face respectively. "You have the pussy!"

An impossibly big-dicked man with lots of tattoos in nothing but a leather collar with a shiny metal ring, and tiny Latin woman in G-string pointing holding a leash. 'You make the rules!'

Annie and Ashley were naked now, and transfixed by Lauren helping Jen straddle the machine. There wasn't a dildo on it, yet; just a sort of pad with some kind of ridges and a bump. It was hard to decide what to look at more, Jen or the screens.

Dr. Carly was speaking, but her words were a baseline imbedded deep within the experience of the room. Lauren held the controls of the machine- wireless- a bit more high tech than the Sybians Annie had seen before. Carly was talking directly to a nodding, serious-faced Jen. Then Lauren turned the machine on.

It was one of the most carnal combinations of sensory input Annie could imagine. The sight of Jen's body reacting to the the machine. The smell of Jen's response to stimulation, of Annie and Ashley and Sian's reaction to watching...with just a hint of vanilla. The sound of Jen, uppity Jen, debasing herself in front of them.

Dr. Carly took the controls and stepped quite close to Jen as Lauren moved to unlock Sian's machine. Annie felt jealousy well up inside her on both scores. Sian was touching herself in anticipation, alternating between the screen and Jen, earning a stern warning from Lauren.

Carly's face was very intense, as if she was staring Jen down as she was coached the tiny woman.

"You're back awfully soon Jen," Carly began. "The ink has barely dried."

Jen moaned and kept her eyes on the screen.

"Why so soon Jen?" Carly invited.

"Unnnhhh. I needed to." Jen panted.

"Needed what?" Carly purred as she moved the dials on the controls.

"Ohhh, oh gawd!" Jen responded as the machine's humming intensified.

"Neededddd youuuu, nnneed more!" Jen squeaked.

"Good. More is good," Carly allowed.

"You're going to meet you marks, aren't you Jen?"

The rumbling machine was working its magic all over Jen's honied cunt. She was rocking back and forth with her hands tightly gripping her well muscled legs, but it wasn't for extra stimulation. It was to weather the quaking pleasure she enjoyed.

"Yes. Nmmmhhh. Yes," Jen huffed.

"Yes, what? Yes what my dear?"

Annie heard the machine turn up even more. Jen grunted and cried out like a weight-lifter.

"You may look at me." Dr. Carly permitted.

The women locked eyes, Dr. Carly unwavering in the face of Jen's haughtiness.

"Ooooo, gawd! Yes Master!" Jen gasped, decadently cowed and cumming.

"Good. Now, I want the rest of you to perform just like Jen here. Eyes on the screens. Hands on your Legs. Doctor's orders," Carly twanged as she glided over to sit down in her chair.

Sian was directly in front of Annie, so she managed to maintain a connection with the screens while also seeing Lauren help Sian start riding. Lauren's earlier rebukes were contrasted now by her tenderness. She massaged Sian's shoulders as the machine was turned on, and offered sweet encouragement. Lauren even kissed the older Sian on the head the way she might a puppy or kitten, and pulled out a brush and elastic to tie Sian's hair back as the machine picked up. All the while Jen moaned and labored in rapture.

Someone must have come out to help Ashley mount her machine while Annie was watching because she heard AAA gasp too, and the erotic sound of another machine turning on. Lauren left Sian and approached Annie with a perverted grin on her face. She clearly enjoyed her work.

"Let's get you going," Lauren chuckled. What was so funny Annie wondered?

Oh. Annie looked down and in an out-of-body experience, wondered who was rubbing her already soaked and swollen pearl. It was Annie herself of course. But it was like watching someone else stroke her. Lauren wasn't mad. Annie had kept her eyes on the screens and had been last to mount after all.

The Sybian was ready in no time, and Annie noted that the clitoral stimulation attachment was purple, Sam's favorite. How nice. She straddled it and immediately ground her wetness all over to get a feel for it before it was turned...

On! "Ohhhhhh gaaaaawwwwd!" Annie rumbled as the machine hummed on and starting to melt away her senses from her delicious sex on up through her brain. Her body instinctively bore down and tightened. She swore later that her nipples felt two inches long as soon as she was activated.

"You are splendid Annie. Don't get too tight. Relax and keep watching, ok?" Lauren whispered.

Annie did as she was told. After the initial wave of pleasure, her body instinctively knew to slow down and get greedy for the big, big ones. She briefly saw Jen drinking water like she'd come off the field for a few plays. A new attachment, had been fastened to her Sybian and it was big, at least as big as Sam.

She could also hear AAA alternating between mewing and growling as the images on screen infiltrated their brains further and further. She paused to think of the absurdity of what was happening now that the shock had worn off.

Was it so surprising really? Isn't this what I wanted, Annie thought to herself. Who was she kidding? She was wet on the drive over. She was being conditioned. They all were. And it was good.

The images came faster now, wet throbbing pussies, some au-natural, some bikini waxed, some completely naked.

You are so good.

You are so strong.

You taste so good.

More is good.

You are so good.

You are so strong.

Your pussy is good.

More is good.

You are so good.

You are so strong.

Now there were fingers, hands touching them. Some were women's fingers, some were men's.

It was so hot inside! The machine hummed and hummed away.

Now there dildos inside exposed pussies. Some were very big, and stretched the women quite obviously.

Now there were tongues and lips of other women, of men, of both.

Worship.

Be worshiped.

Now there were cocks, sometimes big ones, filling them.

Dr. Carly was coaching Sian now. The other assistant had swapped out the external stimulator for a smaller phallus. The Sybian was already so intense, Annie was fascinated to see how the inexperienced and lanky redhead would manage.

"You deserve this," Carly chanted.

Now there were pussies glistening, clearly from their own orgasms. Some oozed with cum. Some oozed with a lot of cum running down to a pert and puckered asshole.

Annie managed to glance over at Ashley for a moment. Her friend was glassy eyed, but her body was taught. Her abs were rippling and every sinewy muscle in her elegant, tan arms was visible as she kept herself atop the machine. Her friends wanted more. Good job Ashley. More is good.

"Annie, eyes up dear," Dr. Carly gently commanded.

Annie took special delight in being called upon, even as she blushed for needing the direction. She would recall later that it was funny how she was embarrassed by that moment, but not at all by anything else at the seminar.

The Sybian was divinely relentless. Unable to adjust the controls herself and covered in a sheen of sweat, it wasn't a matter of cumming once or twice or ten times. Annie was in a near constant state of orgasm. The hedonistic waves rose and fell, but never stopped. The crests were getting longer, more intense. Her pearl felt like it had grown to the size of a grape and it secreted a steady supply of sweet wine to protect and intoxicate her.

Annie adjusted herself from time to time to enjoy new sensations and grant the most modest of reprieves to the blissful aches in her most intimate spots. Otherwise she tried to stay focused on following Carly's instructions.

"Absorb the screens. Keep your hands on your legs. Absorb the sounds."

The sounds. Oh god the sounds were only the thum-thum-thumbing of the machine, her friends' gasps, grunts, and moans of pleasure, and the doctor's voice.

At this point, Annie couldn't hear herself independently. She was part of a decadent, lush chorus. Her huffing and sighing, mewing and moaning blended in with her friends', her sisters' bliss in orgasmic harmony.

She was the last for Dr. Carly.  Just her luck right? Annie tried to be extra disciplined as soon as Lauren neared. She knew Carly would be focused on her, watching for good form. A little gasp jumped out of her mouth as Lauren increased the intensity. Oh god she was soaked and building to a really big one again.

Annie accepted some water like a marathoner, determined to impress and kept watching.

There were a series of short clips on screen now in rapid succession. Women with bare pussies tribbing all over each other.

Take.

Give.

More is good.

Then the saccharine scent of vanilla penetrated the cloud of women's sex that hung low in the room.

"Good Annie, very good," Carly began.

Oh how Annie's sex bloomed at those words. Her core was merging with the Sybian at the sound of her teacher's approval.

"I see we've got an athlete here ladies. Let's see what you can do, shall we?" Her sweet draw continued. She motioned for Lauren to bring over the attachments and studied them for a moment.

Only her devotion to the program could trump the heavenly sensations she felt. Annie willed her body off the machine even as another strong wave was building. Impaired and weakened as she was by the pleasure, she stood up straight at attention. She stole a glance around the room, seeing her old friend and her new ones writhe around as the Sybians began to wear them down.

Lauren installed the new riding piece- a purple cover with a bulbous phallus and large humps on either side. It wasn't quite as big as Jen's, which both relieved and bothered her, but the humps or ridges were new.

Carly moved close behind her. "Show me what you can do Annie," she commanded.

Annie was so slick through and through that even with the bulb, the dildo part worked inside her with just a modest 'pop.' It was shorter than both Sam and her vibrating dildo, which vexed her a little as she wriggled to get it to rub her g-spot. Then Lauren turned the machine back on.

"Uggggghhhhh," she cried out loudly. "Fuuuuuckkk meeeee!"

The phallus buzzed and rotated inside her to great effect, but it was the bumps that were driving her crazy. The larger one vibrated against her labia and clit, especially if she leaned a bit forward. The smaller rear node massaged her anus, especially if she leaned back even slightly. It was too thick and short to really penetrate her, but it felt incredible.

Annie felt like she was riding a mechanical bull. She leaned forward, sending electric pulses through her clit. She leaned back, sending deep, low waves through her butt, waves she never experienced before. And whichever she did would press the phallus against different corners of her gushing pussy.

"Ahhhh, sooooooo gooooood!" Annie whimpered.

"You are SO GOOD sweetheart," Carly sang. "What do you want Annie?"

Annie recalled the feeling of swimming in big waves in the ocean. The power of it, the thrill, and the fear. The pull of the undertow. That's how her orgasms felt. Enveloping, pushing and pulling her as she went up for air. But she knew the right answer and she wanted so much to please, to win.

"Mmm..mmmm...More..." Annie muttered through a series of small orgasms. She thrust her self upright ever so slightly forcing the rear node into her ass as she bounced to force the phallus deeper. It was an animal response to gratifying stimulus familiar and foreign. Annie desperately want to grab her own breasts, but she followed the rules.

"Class, Annie gets a gold star today," Carly announced. "She, all of you, are learning that your wells run deep. In those wells are confidence, strength, and yes, pleasure of depth and breadth you had not known. Yours for you. Yours to share and cultivate in others. That is what I learned. That is what I am sharing with you."

"Looks like we've got a keeper here Lauren. What an interesting quad. Switch the order. Jennifer, Annie, then Ashley Amber here, then Sian. Could be an Eros on the first go-round." Annie was vaguely aware of Lauren writing something down before the assistant's lip seemed to curl in delight and turned up her machine.

"Yaaahhhhhhnnn! Yessssssss," Annie hissed through the strongest wave yet.

The rest was a blur for her and Ashley. They could have been riding for ten minutes or ten hours. At some point Annie recalled wiping drool from her chin. It worried her not because she was naked, riding a Sybian and drooling in front of five other women, but because she was supposed to keep her hands on her legs.

She also thought she saw Lauren on her knees and in between Dr. Carly's legs as the latter presided over the scene from her chair. But she might have dreamed that part. Who could blame her?

There was a cool down period, like they were wrapping up a spinning class. After they dismounted they found mats on the floor to lay upon as soothing music and scenes from nature replaced the pornographic slide show. The other assistant emerged again to help Lauren; she looked a lot like Kim from the videos.

Dr. Carly lit some incense or candles; something that smelled of sandalwood. The shift was very relaxing and Annie shut her eyes as Lauren and the other woman massaged the women's bodies. The massages weren't sexual, but they were sensual and tender.

The helpers applied some kind of ointment or salve all over their bodies, but with special attention to their sore, albeit satisfied pussies. Inside and out, they applied the thick, pleasingly fragrant mixture to each woman.

Dr. Carly spoke from her chair.

"Ladies. Sisters. I am so proud of the work we've done today. This is about you, us, realizing our full sexual selves and in doing so, improving ourselves, our lives in every way.

Your beautiful bodies have a natural bounty of oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins..." her voiced echoed as Annie fell asleep.

Annie was woken by something scratching a little below her belly button; a little to the left. It was a little uncomfortable, but when she opened her eyes she saw Kim slap a square of some kind of sticky parchment paper on her and rub it with a hot oil or water. Kim helped her stand up to join the the other women, all still naked, all a little wobbly and sporting a strange little patch.

"Well, it has truly been an honor and a pleasure," Carly sang, rising from her chair. "I hope this has been invigorating and instructive, and that you will carry what you have discovered about yourselves today into your bedrooms and out to the world."

"Just so you know, Lauren is a local practitioner under my tutelage and she is working with me to develop a wellness center, a wellness club really, right here in Philadelphia.

When she's ready, the club will apply many of my techniques as well as serve as a laboratory for new ones. I hope that you'll join me for seminars again whenever we can, but I would also love to see your journey continue with each other, and your spouses, with Lauren's guidance on a more frequent basis.

Remember, we have the pussy..."

Lauren motioned at the foursome.

"We make the rules," the girls laughed and beamed.

"Bye now," Carly blew them all kisses.

"Thank you Doctor," Sian offered first.

"Thank you so much Dr. Carly! This was ah-mazing!" beamed Ashley Amber next.

"Thanks Doctor C," Jen asserted (a little too informally Annie thought).

"Thank you, truly." Annie breathed as Carly waved her final goodbyes.

Lauren and Kim escorted them to the locker room where their clothes, some gift bags and cards were waiting. Jen eagerly went to the cards while the other three dressed.

"This is a great group. I have to say, better than D.C. Carly wants us to fill out these cards so we can keep in touch and support each other," Jen announced as she passed out them out with her info in the first slot.

"It was really, really nice to be with you guys." Jen was all sunshine now. And why not after that? She hugged each one of them intensely, pressing her body up against each in turn and extolling their beauty.

Annie and Ashley filled out their cards too, and had to admit that they felt a bond, even with Jen.

As AAA chatted merrily with Sian and Jen, Lauren complimented her performance. "Annie, you were a rockstar in there today. Dr. Carly was impressed." Annie tried not to blush, but couldn't hide a wide smile.

"I'd really like to see you at the club once we get stared . Maybe with your husband or Ashley for some of our pretty advanced work. Would you be interested?"

"Yeah, of course, that would be awesome Lauren. Ok! Thank you."

After a last round of hugs Jen left with Sian in tow like a sidekick. Ashley and Annie grabbed a few brochures and skipped back to the car.

Ashley turned on the dome light as soon as they were inside, pushed her waistband down, and pulled the parchment-like paper aside to take a peek. The scent of the oils and ointments filled the compartment triggering the slightest twinge inside both women.

"Huh," AAA murmured, contorting herself for a better look.

"What is it?" Annie laughed with nervous excitement.

"It's like a weird "S" or squiggle or something...It's cute, but, take a look."

Annie hovered over her friend's waist and squinted. It did look like an "S." She slid her own waistband down to get a look at herself, peeling the fine film away to see, "...a 'w'? Or is that..."

"Boobs? Or a butt?" Ashley interjected, poking her face just a few inches from Annie's swollen, exhausted sex.

Annie frowned before both girls laughed. Then she tugged down Ashley's pants to take another look.

"Yours is a 'sigma.' I'm almost positive."

"Speaking as a former sorority pledge chair, that doesn't' look like..."

"A lowercase sigma. Mine's an omega, lowercase too. Look." Annie offered another peek.

The women exchanged a sheepish, but excited look.Then they both leaned into a kiss.

Their lips converged for a moment. Their tongues graced each other for a note. It was natural, light, and shared; lovely and warm, like the friends were checking in with each other. And then they turned on the radio and sang their way back to Annie and Sam's house. 'Fight Song' never played, but they settled for a Pink song to belt it out.

Omega fits me," Annie thought to herself happily. She wasn't quite as sure she liked Sigma for Ash. Somewhere from her head emerged the fixation that a Beta would be better.

******

Coda

The ointments worked wonders it turned out. Dr. Carly may have been a sordid borderline-megalomaniacal influence, but she knew pussy. Annie felt amazing. She wasn't sore other than maybe her abs and forearms, and she was pleasantly horn. It was kind of like like not being hungry, but still really looking forward to breakfast... and lunch... and dinner.

"Fuck it. I want to show him" she thought as she flipped through her undergarments. She chose a new, white g-string she'd been saving for a night away with Sam.

Ashley had a dinner date with a former colleague and the kids were at Sam's brother's house for a sleepover, which was perfect. That night after dinner Annie poured herself and Sam glasses of wine, and took Sam into their bedroom.

 

As Samc hanged and freshened up, Annie put one of Sam's old jerseys on but kept her g-string. She streamed some straight forward, hardcore porn on the television, took a gulp of wine, and started rubbing herself through under the revealing underwear.

This was a good setup. More is good.

To say that he was surprised by his sex goddess/wife at this point would be imprecise. Nonetheless, Sam had to pinch himself. The Dr. Carly stuff was crazy, but how could he complain?

And the truth was that when she came home smelling like weed, sex, and Moroccan spice market that afternoon, he was more turned on than worried. She'd tell him, probably while drawing him to a mind-bending orgasm. That sense of trust was about to be confirmed in the most tantalizing of ways.

Sam rounded to the foot of the bed like a tiger stalking his prey. Subconsciously, his passion was stoked by her wearing his jersey. It was a subtle master stroke that empowered him and marked her. But he'd been conditioned too. He paused as she flashed a smile at him and beckoned him with one finger, motioning for him to get closer, closer.

As he crawled up on the bed and kissed her- a deep, powerful kiss and an assertion of his raw masculinity, she gently pushed his head down to her crotch. His heavy, hot breath confirmed he liked her new garment.

"Lick me honey," she murmured.

Sam pulled the stretch material barely covering her throbbing clit to the side. The scrap of micro fabric was already soaked through. Her quickly devolving hubby even sucked her juices out of it as he tugged on it with his teeth, before he stopped in his tracks.

Annie felt his hands pull the g-string down and lift up the jersey exposing the deep purple of the henna tattoo resting above, and to the left of her steaming sex.

"What is that? Is that a tattoo An?" Sam said with a surprise staring at the inked Greek letter on her alabaster skin.

"That, my love, is progress, beautiful, beautiful progress..." Annie trailed off in a haze as she pulled Sam's mouth back to her pulsing, heavenly, sex and took another sip of wine. "Give it a kiss. Sweetheart, there's something else I need to tell you. Maybe you'll find it really interesting."

 

Published 
Written by CoachMikeChris
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments