Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Beach Bulges, Butts, and Boobs - Part 1

"Our fantasy beach trip to Jamaica, wet, sexy fantasies included"

112
35 Comments 35
23.6k Views 23.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is fiction, except the part about us sharing our fantasies. We went to Belize, which is beautiful but turned out to be surprisingly conservative - no nudity that we encountered and no nude beaches! Still nice, but not like parts of Jamaica are rumored to be. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My suit was about the most risque thing there, in fact. Maybe we'll really do Jamaica next time!"

Before we went to Jamaica on vacation my husband Richard and I fantasized about things that could happen – sexual adventure fantasies, specifically – and we spent some time telling each other about them, which invariably turned into some very hot sex. We had never had sex outside our marriage in the five years we’d been together, nor had we invited anyone else we knew to join us in a threesome; that would come later, but when we left for the tropical paradise it had not yet happened.

I was a little hesitant at first to open up to Richard about my fantasies, because they mostly involved having a threesome with him and another man. I was afraid he’d be jealous or hurt or feel like I didn’t think he was enough for me, which of course wasn’t true! I knew he wouldn’t get mad, because he’s not like that, but I didn’t want to hurt him so I held back and stuck with mostly vanilla things about toys or mild exhibitionism, things he knows I enjoy.

When he eventually pushed me to be more adventurous and outrageous in my fantasies, I finally admitted to my threesome thoughts – and I was astonished at how eagerly he embraced the idea! Not only did he become so aroused that his cock would get hard as a rock, he constantly pressed me for more intimate details, more descriptive language, and exactly what I would expect of him, in addition to the things I felt like I wanted to try.

The only drawback was that when I’d launch into one of those fantasies, he’d become so aroused that when I then took him into my mouth or inside of me – or sometimes even just in my hand – he would come very quickly. That wasn’t all bad, though, because Richie is one of those generous guys that always makes sure I get there too – usually many times - and he’s very talented with fingers, toys, tongue, and lips. Also, he seems to love going down on me after he’s come inside of me.

I’d never had a guy do that to me before him, and I’d been shocked when he did it the first time, but I quickly grew to love it and had incredible orgasms, the naughty, illicit, obscene nature of it adding a huge thrill. He loved it and almost always got hard again while doing it, and when I’d grab his hair and hold him tight to me and have an orgasm while grinding my dripping pussy in his face he’d sometimes come a second time too, just from rubbing his cock on the sheets! Other times, when he could hold out, he’d quickly put it back in me for some of his own “sloppy seconds” and come again almost immediately.

So anyhow, by the time we left on our trip, I’d learned a lot more about him and the fantasy things that he found very arousing, and I’m sure he’d learned many new details about me as well!

On our first day we got in rather late after traveling much of the day, but we couldn’t wait to get down and walk the beach and get our feet in the ocean. We’d chosen a resort whose website had said that its beaches and pool area were topless if desired, but that while not officially a nude beach, visitors “might occasionally encounter complete nudity ”- fair warning, I guess.

That sounded like us; we weren’t interested in anything as extreme as Hedonism or some of the other adult, more sexually-oriented resort places, but we wouldn’t be offended by naked bodies. Topless or nude was fine, but we weren’t looking for a sexual bacchanalia. Maybe someday we’ll be that brave, but not at that point in our lives!

When we walked the beach, stretching out our travel kinks, it was late in the afternoon and a lot of people had packed it in for the day so it was sparsely populated. That may have explained why we saw several people who had gone fully nude because, on the following days when the beach was more crowded, we didn’t see as many. Or maybe it was just because the tropical sun was less intense late in the day and the more tender body parts could then be safely exposed!

We stopped and played in the water a little bit at the far end of the beach before we turned back toward the resort. I was wearing a special suit I’d bought for the trip, a very skimpy white bikini that was mostly straps and strings with just a couple of patches of fabric that covered my nipples and a small triangle in front on the bottom; it also gets a little see-through when wet.

It was the first time I’d worn it in public, and while I was self-conscious about it I was also very aroused by the comments I got from Richie and the looks I got from some others – mostly men, but a few women as well. He and I both know that I have a little exhibitionist streak in me.

My other suit was dark blue and slightly more modest, although it too showed a lot of cleavage and side-boob from any angle, and both left almost my entire butt exposed except for a thin strap up the middle. The dark blue did not display my nipples the way the thinner white one did, especially when wet, so it was more modest in that regard too.

I don’t have huge boobs, only 34B, and while it’s one of the things I am a little insecure about, especially when around women who are more blessed, I do mostly like the shape and size of mine and how they’ve stayed firm and high so far. I also love my sensitive nipples, even if they are a little bit large and sometimes pick the most inopportune moments to show themselves.

This was not one of those moments; the water wasn’t cold, but it was cool enough that when Richie splashed me it soon had my nipples at attention, visibly poking out against the thin white fabric, and I enjoyed him looking at them. He reached out and gently pinched my left one. “Very nice. You know how much I love that.”

“Hey!” I laughed and pushed his hand away. “Richie, stop – you can’t do that in public!”

He just grinned. “But I did. Nobody is looking, and even if they were they probably wouldn’t care – or maybe they’d watch and be jealous, and if it was a guy, get a hardon.”

“Well… that’s a fun idea.”

“Take your top off.”

“You think I should?” The idea did give me a special little surge of arousal. I’d flashed my breasts a few times while I was in college, but I’d never casually strolled around with them exposed. There were enough other bare boobs on the beach that it wasn’t a totally crazy idea.

“Why not? You have beautiful boobs, might as well show them off, right?”

“I guess, yeah.” I reached behind me and tugged the tie loose. “You sure you’re okay with this?”

“Absolutely!” He admired my breasts as I pulled the top off, then whistled softly. “You should get those out more often!”

“Very funny! It’s not appropriate in most places, you know.” When he didn’t respond, I said, “Did you enjoy those girls we walked past a little while ago?”

“What girls?”

I laughed. “Don’t try to play innocent, I saw you staring.”

“Okay, I looked, but I was not staring.”

“Your eyes were popping out of your head, Richard! You were practically drooling.”

“Well… they were pretty good-looking. And the way that brunette was sprawled out flat on her back, her legs apart, she was inviting everyone to look.” He was probably right; all three of them had been naked, but she was the only one that had put herself on display like that. Then again, she may have simply dozed off.

“And you did. You liked that smooth pussy, huh?”

“Uhh, you know…”

“And the big boobs. You were getting hard just looking at her. I saw your bulge, Richard.”

“You know I have no control over that. I’ll admit those big hooters did make me think of a nice titty-fuck, coming all over them.”

“And licking it off, no doubt. You’re a man-slut.”

He shrugged. “I can live with that, and I saw you ogling that naked guy too, the very tan guy with the big, low-hanger balls.”

“That was impressive, but he was kind of old for me. Kind of fat too – plus, his cock looked sort of stumpy, short and thick.”

“You sure took a good look - and anyway, you like thick.”

He was right, I do. Richie is nice-sized, over seven inches, but rather slender. He’d bought me a toy about his size, except considerably thicker, and it was my favorite; I love the way it stretches and fills me. “I wonder how big it gets when he gets hard?”

“Bigger, I’m sure; you should have asked him, I’m sure he would have let you play with it and find out.”

“I could have sucked it. You’d have enjoyed watching that, wouldn’t you?”

“Well, you know me…”

Indeed I did, now, after sharing some of our favorite fantasies! I noticed the bulge in his trunks beginning to reappear and decided to tease him. “I liked the guy in the blue Speedo better. He was younger and fit, and very bulgy.”

Richard snorted. “Hah! I’ll say. Nice suit, shame they didn’t have it in his size.”

“You sound a little jealous, dear.”

“Oh come on! You know he bought that thing two sizes too small just to show off his junk!”

“Good call; it made my mouth water. Made other parts pretty wet too…”

“Jesus, Rayne! He probably had a pair of socks or a potato or something shoved in there.”

“A potato? What…”

“Probably a sweet potato, judging by the size. Or a cucumber.”

I laughed. “No, hon’, it was all man. I could see the outline of the head of it and the way his balls bulged. Yummy!”

“Wow, you did take a close look, didn’t you? My wife, the horny slut!”

“But I’ve never denied it! Mmm, looks like you’re growing a cucumber of your own, Richie. A nice big one!” I glanced around and then casually reached down and gave his erection a quick squeeze. He was very hard!

I turned around and backed into him so that his bulge was nestled between my cheeks, where it reached up to the small of my back. “Give me a neck rub.”

He quickly figured out that it was just a ploy so that I could subtly rub my ass on his hardness, which I did. The neck rub felt good too, of course, and did nothing to dial back my stiff nipples or slow the spreading wet heat between my legs. I could feel him pushing back against me, grinding his hard cock into my bottom.

He leaned forward and kissed my neck, then whispered in my ear, “We could go out where the water is deep enough to hide what we’re doing and get a lot more adventurous.”

He was rock hard and groaned as I rubbed against him, and I looked over my shoulder. “Afraid you’re going to have an embarrassing accident right here on the beach?”

“It could happen.”

As he said that, two guys walked past us, and I saw them checking me out, especially my bare breasts, my hard nipples sticking out. I was a little self-conscious about it still, but when I got nice smiles from them it helped and it made me even more aroused! I smiled back and pressed even harder against Richie’s erection.

I said, “Let’s go back to the room. I want you to fuck my brains out and come inside me, and then do that thing you do.”

“That thing where I provide a very personal clean-up service using only my tongue?”

“Mmm yeah, that’s the one. You know what that does to me.”

“I do. That’s the main reason I do it. I love that I can make you come like that, the way you do.”

“Me too… but if we keep talking like this I’m probably gonna have to fuck you right here on the beach, so let’s hurry.”

“Good idea, because I’m about there too. We’d best stop what we’re doing and move along.”

So that’s what we did. His board shorts hid his erection far better than a Speedo-style suit would have, but he still had a pronounced tent that gave away his arousal to anyone that cared to look – and I’m pretty sure several people did as we made our way back. I put my top back on before we got there, not sure if walking into the building like that would be okay.

In the room, we wasted no time getting naked. Our foreplay had been on the beach, so we were more than ready, and when I got on my hands and knees on the bed (our favorite position) he wasted no time sliding into me. I was very wet and he was very hard, and I loved the sensation of his rigid length invading me, going deeper and deeper inside of me until his tummy was against my bottom and his balls were pressed to my pussy.

It wasn’t going to take me long to come, and when he began to take long, hard strokes, his balls slapping against my clit with each deep thrust, I got there quickly. It probably didn’t hurt that I was imagining the guy in the bulgy Speedo kneeling in front of me and tugging the front of his suit down so that I could take his thick cock in my mouth while Richard fucked me, but whatever it was it was great!

When I came I went face-down on the bed, smothering some of my sounds in the pillow, my butt up in the air so he could continue to fuck me. I reached back between my legs so that I could touch his wet shaft as it moved in and out of me and squeeze his balls each time he came forward. I know how much Richie likes it when I do that, but it sped him along the path a little more quickly than I’d intended.

It was probably less than two minutes after we’d started when he groaned and pushed deep, then swore. “I’m gonna come. Fuck, Rayney, I’m coming already! Fuck yeah, squeeze my balls, babe!”

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

I did, and I could feel him spasm and pump, both with my fingers against his shaft and deep inside of me, his long cock flexing and straining with each spurt. I had a second orgasm, triggered as it often is by the feeling of him coming and knowing he was filling me with his pearly cream – it also helped that I knew he’d soon be eagerly worshipping my pussy with his lips and tongue!

I thrust back against him, wanting to feel him ejaculate and take every spurt deep inside as I came noisily once again.

After, as our mutual climaxes slowly waned, he continued to slowly fuck me, gently sliding his softening cock in and out of my creamy puss. When he eventually went limp enough to flop out of me, he quickly reversed field, getting on his back behind me as I move up the bed to give him room, then sliding up so his head was between my legs and his face was under my pussy.

As he pulled me back to straddle his shoulders, he said, “Ohh, fuck!”

“What? What’s wrong?”

He laughed. “You just dripped a big blob of cum right in my eye!”

“Oops!” I laughed too. “Your fault for coming so much, stud… occupational hazard for a prize bull like you with your huge loads, huh?”

“I guess! Here, get your ass down here before you do it again.” He pulled me down onto him, sealing my dripping pussy with his lips as his tongue sought out his prize.

Looking down on his face, I could see a large dollop of our mixed cream half on his left eyebrow and half on his eyelid, and I used a corner of the sheet to dab it away as best I could.

I couldn’t help but be thankful that it wasn’t our first time together, which might have made it very awkward; instead, we could laugh about it now, and probably would again later. I made a mental note to remember to offer a toast later, at dinner… “Here’s cum in your eye!”

Another nice thing about us knowing each other so well was that he knew exactly what to do to me to drive me to a chain of several very wonderful orgasms, one after another, so close together I could barely catch my breath. His sucking at me and his tongue in me and flicking my hard clit was incredible, as it always is, but somehow even better in the tropics… after wandering around in public half-naked!

I felt like my whole body was almost shaking with the intensity of it, as if I was hyper-sensitized, and that the fine line between pain and pleasure was one that Richard was expertly walking as he made me come again and again, long after I should have been done. It was amazing, and I didn’t want it to ever end!

I think he might have gone on and on too, but I had to call a halt before I passed out, and when I did I toppled off of him onto the bed where I lay gasping and twitching, electric shocks running through me. A minute or so later, as I was just starting to catch my breath, he touched the inside of my thigh with his fingers and I jumped like I’d been scalded.

“Babe, you OK?”

“God… Richie, holy fuck.”

“Did I hear fuck? I can if you want, I’m hard as a rock.”

“Oh, my god, no! No way! I’m Jello, hon’. I’m sorry, I know how much you love to go back in and how horny that makes you, but I can’t, not right now.” It was true; as I said, he virtually always got hard when he was cleaning up after himself, and then he LOVED going back inside me, always making crude comments about getting some “sloppy seconds”.

Normally, I loved it as much as he did, but this time he’d outdone himself and I was wiped out for the time being. I was still hyper-sensitive, exhausted and a thousand percent satiated, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t pay him back for his magnificent efforts!

I worked up enough energy to roll onto my side, and when I did, I reached out and softly trailed my fingers over his erection, teasing the head before tracing the ridge on the underside down to his balls. When he groaned and pushed up into my hand, I said, “Feel good?”

“Fuck yeah, of course!”

“You’re very hard.”

“That’s because you taste amazing and I love the way you come.”

“Thank you. Me too.”

He laughed. “Yeah, I could tell. Were you horny from showing off your tits?”

I felt myself blush. “Yes, Richie, I was. Still am. Were you horny from me showing off my tits?”

His turn to laugh uncomfortably. “I guess so, yeah. Is that weird?”

“A little… I like it though, that it turns you on when guys look at me. Do you think I should have come on to the guy in the bulgy blue Speedo?”

“What?” He sounded incredulous. “Would you even consider something like that?”

“Oh, you just never know, do you?” I wouldn’t have; I’m far too shy to be that direct, but for purposes of teasing Richard I could pretend. “I could have taken my bikini bottom off too and then asked if he wanted to rub some sun lotion on my back. Of course, I’d want a quid pro quo.”

“What?”

“I’d have wanted his suit off too.”

“Jesus, Rayney…”

“Do you think he would have gotten hard while he was doing it? I think that if he rubbed lotion over my back, maybe touching the sides of my breasts or sliding his slippery fingers over my butt, up my crack, even teasing my tight little star it would have made him very hard.”

“Fuck… unless he’s gay – or dead - yeah, for sure.” His voice was starting to sound strained, and his cock throbbed in my hand.

“You sure are hard, you kinky man! He looked big – if he kept his suit on, do you think his cock would have stuck out the top when it got hard? That would have been so cute - and if so, I don’t know if I could have resisted sucking on it…”

“Rayne… god.”

“Would you have enjoyed watching me suck his big, hard cock? Would you take yours out and jack off while you watched, or just come in your swim trunks? Or would you join in and let me take turns sucking both of you? That might be fun, two creamy loads in my mouth…”

I was lightly stroking his penis as I talked to him, barely touching him with just the lightest of pressure with my fingertips. He was so hard it felt like his cock might burst, but I wanted my words to get him off more than my touch.

“Babe, you’re going to make me come…”

“I’m barely touching you!” It was true, my touch was feather-light, but I knew what that did to him.

“I know, and it’s killing me. I’m warning you, I’m gonna pop!

“Oh, that would be a shame! Right now, while we’re having so much fun? Try not to, OK?”

He groaned, and I laughed. I knew telling him to try not to would just make things worse for him.

“Wow, you sure are hard, hon’, and you’re leaking like crazy! If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were about to come… and speaking of coming, would you rather he came in my mouth so I could swallow his big, warm, creamy load, or would you rather watch him squirt cum all over my face, or on my tits?”

“Rayne!”

“What?”

“Shit, I’m gonna come.”

“Don’t, OK?”

“I can’t help it; I’m not in control of that. Uuunnnhhh, god…”

“Try, hon’, hold on… wait, I know just what you’d like! I bet you’d rather see him stick his big, thick, hard cock inside of me just in time to come, deep inside, filling me up with lots of white, creamy cum for you to lick out of me afterward, and…”

“Fuck! Ohh, fuck, I’m coming! Goddamn…”

I laughed as the first huge spurt of cum shot out, a thick white rope that coated my fingers and passed between them to splatter all over both of us. After that, I grabbed his cock firmly and stroked it, encouraging spurt after spurt, long ropes of Richie’s cum going everywhere, like a fire hose out of control. By about the fifth or sixth big squirt, it was beginning to tail off, so I quickly ducked down and took him in my mouth to suck out all he had left.

It turned out to be quite a bit and even though I swallowed most of it after I let him slip free, I still had quite a lot in my mouth when I leaned over and kissed him. I’d claim that I spit it into his mouth, but the truth is I never got the chance, because his tongue was in my mouth, searching out every remaining drop.

I always find that extremely erotic, and my teasing of him had turned me on too, in addition to seeing him come like that and feeling his cock throbbing in my hand as he did! I love watching him come, his expressions and the power and scent of his ejaculation, his cock straining and pumping in my hand or my mouth, and the sounds he makes, and it had lit me up all over again!

I pushed him onto his back and clambered on top of him, holding his semi-hard cock up so I could lower myself onto it before it went fully flaccid; slippery as I was, it slid in deep, and I came almost immediately. I was as surprised as he was because I’d known I was done, but now he was the one moaning and groaning about how sensitive his dick was as I rode it. I didn’t offer him any mercy, but he continued to soften and soon slipped out of me, his limp, slippery cock slithering loose as I moaned at the loss.

Afterward, exhausted, we flopped side by side on the bed. His cum was everywhere and the room reeked of sex, so all-in-all it felt like a job well done! I know we were both more than satisfied with the results of our beach time, teasing and arousing each other, but I still wanted to tease him a little more.

I put my hand on his chest. “Wow, hon’, it seemed like you enjoyed my little tale. If volume and range on your cumshot is any indication, you liked it a lot!”

He groaned. “Fuck… yeah, you know. I did tell you that I enjoyed the fantasy, but that was way over the top. I’m not sure you aren’t even more into the idea than I am, especially since that was all your fantasy to begin with.”

“I won’t deny that it turned me on… a lot!”

“I never knew you had such a thing for guys in Speedos, babe.”

I shrugged. “I don’t, specifically, but he had the right body for it.”

“By which you mean a big bulge.”

I laughed. “That too, but not entirely. He was slim and fit and nice-looking too, and he had a very nice, muscular ass. A suit like that on a big, heavy-set guy is usually not attractive, especially if the belly is bulging out over it and it looks like the pouch is stuffed with mashed potatoes or pudding. It’s not arousing like that; in fact, it makes me wonder if he brought along a snack.”

Richard cracked up, but through his laughter, he said, “That’s too funny! I never thought of it like that, but you’re right; that’s not a good look.”

“Unless the guy is muscular, no, not usually. I mean, no offense but they need to realize how much nicer they would look in just a regular suit. I’d never say they shouldn’t come and have fun at the beach, just not in a Speedo – or, shudder, a thong!”

“I’ll bear that in mind and not buy one.”

“Mmm, but you’d look nice in one, you’re tall and slender.”

“And bulgy enough?”

“Of course – although I’m not sure I want other women ogling your bulge.”

He laughed again. “Like you do with other guys, you mean?”

“That’s different!”

“How, exactly?”

“Well, because… I don’t know, it just is!”

“Ah, I see. A well-considered and convincing argument, Rayney.”

I plucked out one of his chest hairs. “Oww! Don’t do that!”

“Don’t be a smart aleck.”

“Duly noted. Should we get cleaned up and go get some dinner?”

“Guess we better, before the restaurants close.”

So that’s what we did, showering together, playing, becoming aroused all over again before we got dressed, but no time to play any longer. As we were getting ready to walk out, he said, “Are you wearing panties under that dress?”

I was in a light-weight and simple little dress of a brightly-colored tropical floral fabric. It was reasonably modest, coming almost to mid-thigh, and with my smallish chest, I was able to easily go braless without it being too revealing. “What do you think?”

“I think that if you are, you should take them off.”

I laughed. “So predictable! I’m not. It's just me under here, stud.”

“Good. Put this in, and I’ll keep this…” He held up my little wireless remote-control vibrating egg in one hand, the remote in his other.

“That sounds fun – but if I do I’ll need to put on panties so it doesn’t fall out.”

“Would it do that? I figured, since you’re so tight…”

“I’m also very slippery, and will be even more so if you start buzzing me with that, plus that making it move around! I don’t think it would, but I’m not going to take the chance of it falling out on the floor in the middle of the restaurant. God, can you imagine?” I was envisioning it hitting the floor between my legs with a loud clunk and then bouncing around like a crazed gerbil, still buzzing madly. I’d die on the spot!

He laughed. “That sounds like a fun challenge, you being super aware of it because it might slip out. Do it, no panties!”

“Richie…”

“No guts, no glory.”

“Okay, then – but if it falls out you have to stay and pick it up because I’ll be running away. And we won’t be able to go back there for the rest of our vacation.”

“Deal!”

So that’s what we did. My sadistic bastard of a husband also turned it on as we walked to the restaurant, gradually turning it up to the hard, rapid pulse setting he knows gets me every time, and by the time we were being seated at our table I was frantic, sweating and breathing heavily, my pussy and every muscle in my pelvis clamped tight so the damn egg wouldn’t fall out. I felt like I was about to come, right there in the crowded restaurant!

 

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments