Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Beach Bulges, Butts, And Boobs - Part 3

"We meet the Speedo guy up close and personal."

79
32 Comments 32
12.4k Views 12.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Our fantasy vacation continues! I hope you enjoy it and will let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading!"

When I’d turned and seen his entire package on display right there, just a foot or so from my eyes, I think my brain stuttered for a moment. It’s surprising, however, what your eyes can see and your mind can absorb in just fractions of a second even when it’s not running at full speed. First, of course, was the fact that he’d removed his tiny Speedo and was now right there, in all his naked glory!

The second thing I realized was that my curiosity regarding whether the impressive bulge in his suit was because he was erect or just blessed was now answered, he was not erect. He was, however, quite large, his thick organ protruding almost horizontally in front of him for an inch or so before drooping down, long and heavy over his substantial and well-filled scrotum, each testicle a large and very visible orb within. His broad helmet hung an inch or two beyond the bottom of his male sack – which was smooth, I couldn’t help but notice - his cock easily six inches in length or a bit over even in its relaxed state.

He was also circumcised, the fleshy head of his flaccid cock a beautiful mauve shade which looked very suckable, and he’d kept only a smallish inverted trapezoid (the term for that shape didn’t come back to me until much later!) of well-groomed, soft, brown curls across his pubic mound, everything else in the vicinity smooth, sexy skin. His careful manscaping showed off his attributes beautifully. And yes, I knew I was staring but couldn’t seem to tear my eyes away!

Before my awkward silence could become truly uncomfortable (or perhaps not) I managed to stammer, “Sunscreen, uh, sure, yeah. No problem. It’s, you know, a full bottle, so feel free.” I passed him the bottle, which he took from my shaking hand, thanking me and telling me his name; Adam.

I knew that on a nude beach we were all supposed to act like it was totally natural like we didn’t even notice all the skin and normally private bits and parts, but I wasn’t quite there yet.

I introduced myself, trying to recover a little bit of my composure as he looked at the bottle and not visibly drool over him.

He turned his eyes back at me. “Nice to meet you, Rayne, and thanks again. SPF 25, huh? That’s what I use. Probably ought to use 50, from what they say, but shit, you might as well wear coveralls at the beach if you’re going to do that.”

I laughed. “True, and that would take a lot of the enjoyment out of it.”

His eyes ran up and down my body where I remained seated at his feet, and he said, “In your case, it’d be a damn crime.”

I blushed, I know, but managed to thank him and sneak in a quiet, “You too, Adam,” which he laughed off. He squirted some of the sunscreen into his hand and gave it back to me to continue my topcoat as he began to spread it on his chest and shoulders. His arms and legs were quite brown already, a visible legacy of shorts and short sleeve shirts, and probably didn’t need any, and the rest of him was not totally pale, but also not ready for the midday sun at this latitude.

The only place he appeared noticeably white was the small area that a Speedo-style suit covers, where, out of the corner of my eye, I was very aware of the limp length of his manhood flopping back and forth with the vigorous motions of his arms and body as he rubbed in the lotion. It was very impressive, but also very distracting, and I wasn’t making a lot of headway on my lotioning efforts as a result.

I was still mostly sideways to him, so he wasn’t looking right up the alley of my thighs even though my knees were pulled up and my feet were about eighteen inches apart. Looking down on me from above and to the side, he probably couldn’t tell that I was aroused and lubricating madly, that my sex was getting puffy with arousal, or maybe even that my clit had become erect and was jutting out as it does.

Then again, maybe he could see that hard little pink nub - I could, quite easily - and he could see that my chest and throat were flushed, but that could just be the sun. My nipples were also hard, easy to note since they’re largish on my smallish boobs and stand up proudly, but that wasn’t all that unusual either. I’d already seen quite a few erect nipples there at the beach!

He, on the other hand, was right there, in plain sight, impressive masculinity and all! So when he took another dollop of sunscreen and smeared it over his lower belly and then moved on down to apply it to his cock and balls, I made no effort to not see, and I didn’t even pretend to not watch. I don’t know what I’d been expecting if anything, but rubbing the sunscreen on his cock looked very much like masturbating, something I’ve always loved to watch men do. Richie enjoys doing it for me on occasion, and it always leaves me very aroused.

He saw me watching his hands in action. “Am I embarrassing you?”

“What? Uh, I mean no. Y-you gotta get the sunscreen on it and that’s the only way. Better safe than sorry, right?” Instant blush! He wasn’t embarrassing me; I was loving what he was doing. What was embarrassing me was my body’s response to him! I’ve seen naked men before, and it’s always nice, but there was something about this setting, or maybe my fantasies from the previous day, and he was just so… oh, boy!

He smiled. “Absolutely! Of all the parts I don’t want sunburned, that one is at the top of the list.”

“You guys!” I laughed and went back to work finishing up the lotion on my legs, but I remained very aware of him and his continued fondling of himself as he massaged the sunscreen into his penis and balls. When he finished, I thought he looked a bit larger in both length and girth, whether from the beginnings of arousal or just the effects of rubbing and stretching it I wasn’t sure. I don’t think it was my imagination, but that’s another possibility.

He looked out at the water, where Richie was swimming slowly, parallel to the beach – the sidestroke so that he could watch us. “Is that your husband out there?”

“It is; that’s Richard. He, uh, loves to swim.”

“I saw you guys on the beach yesterday. You look good together.”

“Thanks. We saw you too.”

“Do you think he’d get jealous if I asked you to rub some lotion on my back for me?”

Unbelievable! He’d stolen my move! I thought it funny that he hadn’t been concerned about Richard’s possible jealousy when he’d approached me, both of us naked and his package dangling just inches from my face. “Um, no, I don’t think so. I mean, it’s just common sense, right? You can’t reach your own back.”

“Well, I’d say so, but I thought I’d ask. Will you?”

“Sure.” He held out a hand and I took it, and he pulled me to my feet. I suspect he used that opportunity to check out the parts of me he’d been unable to see earlier but I tried to play it cool like I’d done this a million times. He looked me over again as I stood in front of him, although not in a lewd or embarrassing way, and I suppose I did the same to him, hyper-aware of our nudity and so close together that I thought I could feel the heat of his body. It was probably just the warm tropical breeze, but that’s not where my mind was!

He held out the bottle and I brushed the sand off my hands before holding one out, and he squirted a generous puddle of the white cream into my cupped palm (instantly making my already aroused mind go elsewhere!) and turned around. His shoulders were wide and muscular, and I could almost have used his back for a chart of all the muscle groups, they were so well defined. And his ass… well, I had a strange desire to leave bite marks on it just so that it wouldn’t look quite so flawless. And also because I wanted to bite it, of course!

He bent forward slightly and I smeared the lotion across his shoulders and used both hands to start rubbing it in. His back was warm and firm, and his skin was smooth under the slipperiness of the lotion other than the slight grittiness of a few grains of sand that may have been on him or my hands. It wasn’t enough grit to matter, and I continued to work my way down his back, enjoying the contours of his muscles and the firmness of his body.

When it was mostly rubbed in and I still had his lower back to do, I again held out my hand for more lotion. It spurted out a little faster than he’d intended, I think, so with more than I needed I also did his sides from ribcage to hips as I finished his back. Hands still well-covered with sunscreen, I swiped them across the hard upper slope of his glutes, trying to use it up; it didn’t.

He looked at me over his shoulder. “I haven’t done my ass yet, if you need to use that up - unless you’d rather not, of course.”

Was he kidding? Sure, I’d been a little hesitant, but I’d wanted to squeeze that hard butt since I first saw it! “Nah, I don’t mind if I do! And I do have quite a bit extra to use up.”

And that’s how I came to be groping the ass of a naked man, almost a total stranger, right there on the beach! I was able to cover his entire ass liberally, laughing to myself at his vanity as he flexed his glutes, and to go from hips on down to the curve beneath his ass and the crevice where it met his thighs. I bit my lip nervously as I contemplated it, then took the plunge and ran my slippery fingers down the crack of his ass, intentionally teasing him and earning a small growl of pleasure.

“You ok?”

He glanced over his shoulder at me. “I’m more than ok, sure; you?”

I laughed. “Yeah, I’m good. This is crazy, huh?” I was so aroused I was almost shaking, but along with that came a boldness that I don’t normally possess. Richard and I share that trait, that we will both do things when we’re highly aroused that we’d never consider under other circumstances. Maybe it’s a more common thing than I’m aware of!

“More than, but good-crazy, not bad-crazy, right?”

“Definitely!”

“Be sure you get that area well-covered, it’s another one I’d hate to burn.”

I laughed as I ran my fingers down the valley between his hard cheeks again, this time intentionally teasing his little pucker and that area just in front of it and behind his balls. “Planning on going ass-up to the sun, are you?”

“You never know what position you might find yourself in on a day like this. Like you said, better safe than sorry.”

I teased his opening again and then accidentally brushed the back of his heavy ballsack with my fingertips, and he moaned softly. He also leaned forward just a bit and moved his feet farther apart, an unmistakable invitation to do more. Unfortunately, I’d about reached the limit of my arousal-influenced daring, which he seemed to realize.

“If you’d like to get the backs of my legs while you’re at it, I haven’t done them yet.”

I knew he could easily do his legs entirely on his own, that there was no logic in helping him as had been true with his back and that this was another obvious ploy. Still, it was tempting, but… I laughed and slapped his ass with a greasy palm. “I think you’re getting a little lazy now, Adam. I mean, not that I’d mind, but to do a good job I’d have to get a little personal…”

He interrupted. “That's cool with me.”

“I’m sure! Me too, but I’m not sure where Richard would come down on the issue. I am married, remember.”

“Ok, valid point. Now I can do your back if you like – and if you don’t think that would make him jealous.”

We’d finally gotten around to the point where I’d intended to start! “That’s the main reason I came ashore, was to put on sunscreen. I was going to wait for him to do my back,” I lied, “but I don’t think he’d mind.”

In truth, I was pretty sure he wouldn’t mind, given the way he’d responded to our fantasies and the things we’d talked about already. As far as him being jealous, I was far less certain about that. I didn’t know how Richard couldn’t be jealous; I knew I would be if the situation was reversed. But maybe for him, jealousy was part of the arousal factor, part of his fantasy! I hadn’t considered that, but it was an intriguing thought. I’d have to remember to ask him.

When Adam turned toward me it was obvious that he’d enjoyed my back rub and my teasing. He was visibly aroused, his cock semi-erect and standing almost straight out from his body. It was both longer and thicker than it had been in its dormant state and, roused from its slumber, it seemed to bob slightly with his heartbeat, the veins that vined around his shaft filling and swelling.

He waved the bottle in front of me, forcing me to tear my eyes away from his sex. “Sunscreen, remember? Turn around.” He squirted some lotion into his hand and gave me the bottle to hold, and as I reluctantly turned around I realized that I was barely embarrassed at all by his observation of my fascination with his growing cock.

As he began to rub the lotion into my shoulders, I scooped up my hair with both hands and held it above my head to expose my back – and keep my hair from getting slimed. He was thorough, and his big hands felt good on me, firm and strong, but just as I began to relax and enjoy it, his hands suddenly came around me and smothered my breasts. He squeezed them briefly but firmly before giving my hard nipples a quick pinch and withdrawing, but I jumped and gasped, quickly pulling my arms down.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

“Hey!” His pinch of my nipples had sent shockwaves straight to my lower tummy and pussy, something which had surprised me almost as much as his sudden grope.

“Sorry, but I couldn’t resist. Too much?”

“You surprised me, is all. I wasn’t ready for that.”

“Ah… sorry. Pull your hair up again so I can finish your back.”

I did, and he went back to spreading the sunscreen and rubbing it in. When something touched my lower back, right at the upper curve of my bottom, I knew at once that it could only be his growing cock, which had continued to harden and now stood erect, jutting out enough to graze my skin with its tip. I was dripping with arousal already, and his hands on my breasts followed so soon by the unseen touch of his beautiful penis on my skin was almost overwhelming!

I glanced guiltily out at Richard, aware that I was enjoying this far too much. He was standing now, perhaps twenty-five yards away, where the water was chest-deep, making no pretense of not watching us. We were sideways to him, so I knew he could see Adam’s cock standing up between us, and I wondered what he was thinking.

Adam interrupted my reverie. “I’m going to grab your boobs again, so don’t be too surprised.”

I laughed. “I think the first time pretty much took the edge off of that, but thanks for the warning.”

And then he did, his big hands completely engulfing my small breasts as he pulled me back against him. The base of his erection nestled in the upper cleft of my ass and his heavy balls pressed against the round swell of my bottom below, while the length of his thick, upright penis lay hard against my spine. If his thumbs continued to do the thing they were doing to my sensitive nipples I knew that I’d probably come.

He groaned, then murmured, “Fuck… Think your husband is jealous yet?”

I moaned. “Probably. I guess we’ll find out, he’s coming this way.” He was, slowly walking into shallower water and toward us and the shore. “Was that your goal, to make him jealous?” Suddenly I wasn’t so sure this was a good idea, not if Adam was going to be an asshole about it.

He squeezed my breasts. “No, not at all. I sort of got the sense that the two of you were looking to play around a little, and the chance to find out was too good to pass up. I didn’t intend to approach you like this, but it’s how things played out.”

He released me and stepped back, and my building arousal went into a holding pattern. It did give me a chance to see him in all of his fully-aroused and rigidly erect glory, however, and it was glorious indeed! Halfway between horizontal and vertical, his erection was a thick, heavily-veined column of masculinity, about the length of Richard’s best erections but noticeably thicker.

I took in that view of his arousal, as well as the full and heavy scrotum hanging below before I looked back out toward my husband – who, although he’d moved closer to shore, had stopped where the water reached up to his navel, so still a ways off. I waved him closer, trying to get him to come in, but he stayed stubbornly still.

Cupping my hands around my mouth, I shouted, “Richie, come here! Come on in.” At first, I wasn’t sure he’d heard me over the sound of the surf, but then he started toward shore. After just a few steps, he stopped again and looked up and down the beach, and when he again moved toward us the reason for his hesitancy quickly became apparent.

As the water grew shallower, his cock emerged head-first, upright, rigidly erect, and pointing at his chin! He’d been embarrassed to reveal that he was extremely aroused, especially to anyone that might be casually strolling the beach, but seemed to have reassured himself that since nobody else was nearby and Adam was also hard it was ok to come ashore.

I thought he looked magnificent, his cock so aroused and virile, his wet hair slicked back, and the water sheeting off the smooth contours of his body as if, finished sculpting his graceful lines, it could now return to the sea. Of course, I also quickly realized that there is no way for a man to maintain his dignity while walking naked across an open space with his rock-hard erection waggling about in front of him, but Richard still looked amazing, dignified or not.

Not for the first time, I was grateful that a woman's arousal - my arousal - does not announce itself to the world in quite the same flamboyant way that men do. It must be quite a nuisance, having to try to hide that thing and the inappropriate bumps, bulges, and wiggles it creates at inopportune times!

When he got close enough, I did the polite introductions. “Richie, this is Adam, Adam, this is my husband, Richard.”

As they shook hands I thought about how surreal that had felt: Gorgeous horny naked guy with the massive boner who was just groping me, this naked guy with the big, hard boner is my husband, all horny because you were groping me…” and I smiled at the thought as they exchanged a few words. I also took the opportunity to compare their similar but still very different forms.

Richie was slightly taller and much more sleek and slender, his muscles smooth and graceful, like a swimmer or ballet dancer. Adam was broader and heavily muscled, and his body looked more craggy as if roughly chiseled from stone but not yet smoothed by the sculptor. He was larger through the hips as well, and had a muscular tush and thick thighs – and yes, I noticed the difference and similarities in their male packages as well.

Both appeared virile, eager, and ready, but there the similarities ended; Richie’s I knew so well, long and slender and smooth, like him. Gently tapered from tip to base as if designed to enter me gently and ease its way in, slowly opening me to accommodate the thickness of its base, it was the penis of a thorough and gentle lover, meant to seduce and cajole my orgasms. His beautiful scrotum nestled his balls in two identical and nicely defined curves of flesh, like an inverted Valentine heart, almost pretty in its smooth, perfect symmetry.

Adam’s, on the other hand, was a thick, almost uniform column of male flesh, the purple head wide and blunt like a battering ram, as if designed to bludgeon its way in, his dark shaft heavily ridged and wrapped with thick veins, swollen with arousal. It was almost beautifully barbaric-looking, near-brutal in its sheer, unabashed masculinity, and it looked ready to pound and batter me into submission, demanding my orgasms.

His balls, likewise, hung large and heavy in their pouch, one lower than the other and both well and thoroughly defined, the thin skin of his scrotum wrapping around their egg-shaped weight rather than cupping them, each individually announcing his testosterone-fueled power.

Already extremely aroused, my observations and private thoughts about their bodies were killing me! I had no way to know if Adam’s personality or style of lovemaking matched my impressions, of course, but I knew that Richie’s did, and the thought of him slowly sliding into me just then, my pussy so wet and ready, was excruciating. I won’t go into where my mind went regarding Adam…

With the polite banalities out of the way, I distracted myself by wrapping my hand around Richard’s erection. “We should probably get some sunscreen on you before you burn the tender parts.”

He groaned when I grabbed him, but agreed, and we were soon lathering him up, me behind doing his back while he did his chest and arms, while Adam finished up on his own legs. I teased Richie’s ass much more freely when I got down there, kneeling, tickling and penetrating him and using none of the restraint I’d showed on Adam, and when I reached between his legs and squeezed his balls he pressed into my hand and widened his stance.

I released his balls, keeping the middle finger of my other hand deep in his ass, and with a fresh dollop of SPF25, I wrapped my free hand around his hard cock and began “protecting” him. If his low groan was any indication, he was thoroughly enjoying my concern for his safety. Adam, watching us, had gone back to slowly stroking his cock. He was all lubed up with sunscreen by then, so this time he was openly masturbating with no pretense otherwise.

With my finger inside of him stroking his most sensitive spots, coupled with his arousal over watching me and Adam interact, it wasn’t long before Richie said, “Fuck, babe, I’m gonna come…”

I quickly released his cock, although I stayed inside of him, and as I watched his cock twitch and drip a little with frustrated arousal I replied, “Already? Wow, you are a horny one! Tell you what, you take over here so you can pace yourself and I’ll play with our new friend for a while…”

I was enjoying kneeling between them, the two big men and their aroused cocks on either side of me, near my face. It was a great angle for both seeing and reaching them, and I enjoyed the scent of their male musk mixed with coconut oil and the salty sea breezes. It’s funny that it should have felt like a very submissive position yet I felt like I was totally in control of the situation, and I reached out and touched Adam’s rigid erection.

Richie stared as I wrapped the same hand that had just been stroking him around Adam’s thick, veiny, and ruggedly masculine-looking cock instead. Where my fingers had overlapped my thumb slightly in wrapping around Richard’s cock, they didn’t quite touch around Adam’s, which sent a little thrill of arousal through me; I couldn’t help but think about how it might feel inside of me.

I hadn’t given Adam more than three or four strokes before he said, “Just so you know, I’m probably not going to take too long either.”

That was fine with me since we didn’t know how much time we’d have before someone came along. As it turned out, Richie seeing me stroking Adam, combined no doubt with his masturbation and me teasing his prostate, brought things to a boil almost at once.

He groaned, “Ohh, fuck, babe… I’m gonna come!” I glanced up at his face, smiling at his intense look and the way his eyes were focused on my hand on Adam’s cock, then looked at his cock, only a foot or so from my face, and opened my mouth wide.

I was barely in time, a huge spurt of glistening white cream shooting out almost as soon as my lips parted! Some of it did manage to go into my mouth, but his aim was off and most of it plastered across my lips, chin, and cheek. He did better with the second huge spurt, most of it going into my mouth, and after that, the power of his gushes seemed to taper off, most of the remainder of his creamy load ending up on my neck, chest, and tummy.

About the time Richard was down to just dripping and oozing cum, Adam grunted and said “Fuuucck…” and I felt his manhood throb and jerk in my hand. I aimed him at my breasts just in time for him to throb a second time and launch an incredible spurt of cum onto me! It hit so hard that part of it splashed off, but the rest – and the following several big spurts – thoroughly covered me with rope after rope of thick, warm, white cream!

It may have been the biggest load of cum I’d ever seen, and I laughed as his spurts slowly began to taper off. “Holy shit! I guess you were ready for that, huh?”

He blew out a pent-up breath as he stared at my hand wringing the last drops from him. “Oh, fuck yeah! Goddamn, that was amazing… sorry about the mess.”

“Don’t be. We love it, don’t we, Richard?”

He looked a little stunned when I looked up at him, but quickly responded, “Oh, fuck yeah! Dayum, Rayney, you are one cum-soaked mess!”

“Yes, and whose fault is that?” They both just grinned like idiots, proud of their work. I loved the feel of their cum on my skin, and the taste of Richard in my mouth, not to mention the sharp, unmistakably male scent of their mixed semen. “You boys do realize that one of us has not come yet, right?”

Adam replied, “I’m sure that between the two of us we can solve that problem, right?”

He looked at Richard, who quickly got with the program. “What? Oh, yeah, sure. Of course… maybe not here on the beach, though.”

Adam stepped in. “Let’s grab our stuff and go back up the beach more. I’ll bet the undergrowth back there has seen some stuff before, right?”

He was no doubt correct. The back-beach area had a lot of grasses and weeds first, with scrubby-shrubby areas behind that and then palms and other trees still further in. It had no doubt sheltered many an amorous couple or threesome (or more-some) in the past.

Richard looked at me. “You want to go in the ocean, rinse some of that off first?”

I looked down at myself. I was a creamy, slippery mess, white goo everywhere and a long string of cum dangling from one erect nipple. “No, no. I think the guys that made the mess should have to clean it up.” When they just stared at me, I laughed. “Call it the price of admission.”

I was totally bluffing. I was so horny that there was no price of admission, and if either of them was hard enough I would have probably climbed aboard right there! Alas, they were both temporarily (I hoped!) out of commission, so I seized a thick, wet, sticky, rubbery, semi-erect cock in each hand and led the way back into the bush. I was hoping that licking their cum from my body would turn them on as much as it would me!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments