Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasies From Afar Pt. 01

"A newlywed couple navigate a long distance relationship."

55
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"While I typically like to write longer stories, I wanted to try to write a story with significantly shorter chapters."

Mike pushed open the door to the convenience store and walked between the shelves towards the back. He looked at the selections of drinks through the glass doors until he found what he was looking for. An ice-cold Dr. Pepper, just like home. They weren’t sold many places in the area, but he had been here long enough to become acquainted with a lot of the local stores and what they had in stock.

As he walked to the checkout line he thought about how much his life had changed. Just a few months earlier, he had still been enjoying the honeymoon phase with his wife, Ashley. Life had been just about perfect back then. Ashley was a bombshell of a strawberry blonde that he had met in a meet-cute fit for a romantic comedy. Her car had gotten a flat, stranding her on the side of the highway in the pouring rain until he had stopped to help. She liked to joke that he had arrived like her knight in shining armor to rescue her. Mike was only twenty-eight while she was three years younger, but after he asked her out that day in the pouring rain, they never looked back, falling for each other hard and fast. Less than a year later, they were married.

Little did he know that perfect life would change overnight. An urgent call from his boss about a disaster with one of their overseas logistics centers. A twelve-hour flight. The rest was history.

His phone buzzed and he pulled it out of the back pocket of his jeans. He smiled at the text. It had been almost two months since he had been able to go home for a quick weekend and he missed his wife terribly.

“I just showed a house out in Centerville,” read her text message. Ashley worked as a real estate agent and had been working incredibly hard to get her name out in the business, but it had been tough.

“How’d it go? Think they’ll put in an offer?” he texted back.

“Well he spent more time staring at my chest than he did looking around the house, so hard to say,” she answered. It was impossible over text to determine her tone, but Mike imagined it in his mind. Ashley was used to turning heads even when she was trying to downplay her impressive rack and like any beautiful woman, he could tell she thrived on the attention even if she wouldn’t admit it.

“What were you wearing?” he texted her back as he left the store with his personal treat. He crossed the street quickly while there was a break in traffic and headed towards the small apartment he had been put up in. As he made his way down the busy street, he got a message in response and his heart started fluttering when he saw it was a picture. More specifically, a selfie of Ashley in her car.

Her sharp features framed her light blue eyes that he loved so much and her luxurious strawberry blonde hair fell along the left side of her face, nearly covering her left eye. She was wearing a conservative blouse with only the top button undone, but it couldn’t hide her sizable chest. Damn, he was jealous of that random guy for being able to check her out in person. He had been just excruciatingly horny lately as he went longer and longer without being with Ashley.

“Damn,” he said, “No wonder he couldn’t take his eyes off of them.”

She sent back an emoji that was rolling its eyes. “I miss you,” she told him.

“I crave you so much it’s crazy,” Mike texted her back. He walked into the apartment building and started up the stairs to the second floor.

“You crave me?” read her next text.

“Yeah,” he sent back.

“Does that mean you’re going to come home soon?” she answered.

“I wish,” he sent back. He would get on a flight that second if his company would give him the time off to go home for a quick trip. The situation here had ended up being much worse than they had expected and his boss had wanted him to stay to personally supervise to be sure they didn’t screw it up again. The company had lost a ton of money already on the fiasco, and Mike’s boss had assured him that if he could take care of it, he would be looking at a fast track to management, maybe even a vice president position someday.

“Could I convince you to come see me?” Ashley sent him back and included another picture. This time from the side, really highlighting her figure.

“Video call?” he replied as he unlocked the door of the studio apartment. About a minute later, Ashley’s face appeared on his phone looking just as she had in the pictures.

“Hey!” she said, beaming at him through the phone. “You’re done already?” The time difference meant that it was almost dinner time for him while Ashley was barely in her late morning.

“Yeah, I’m back at the apartment. I decided to take off a little early. I have to wait for a couple of the teams to finish their work before we can move to the next phase,” he explained.

“Nice! I’m just waiting in my car. I have a few minutes before I’m meeting another client,” she told him. Ashley looked good, very good, and he knew it wasn’t just that he was horny. But that definitely didn’t help.

Mike couldn’t help himself as he tried to push the conversation to the sexual. “Well, now that I can see you better, I can’t blame the last guy for staring. I would have too,” he said with a smirk.

“Oh my gosh, it was so awkward. Like sir, please focus on the house I’m trying to show you,” she said with mild annoyance, though he could tell she liked the attention.

“Hmmm, Angle the phone down so I can see what he was looking at,” Mike said flirtatiously.

“You’re being so bad,” she giggled, but she turned the phone, giving him a better view of her rack. Objectively Ashley had the best tits he had ever seen in person or online. They were perkier than they had any right to be, considering how well she filled out her C-cup bras, and her nipples were the perfect size and incredibly sensitive. Mike had convinced her early on in their relationship to use them to jerk him off and it had become a staple of their sex life since then. Well, until he had been sent overseas, that is.

HeavenlyTS_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyTS_TS

“Damn, I miss those,” he told her. “I think you should undo a couple of those buttons for me.”

“Mike, I’m parked on the side of the street!” she protested. Ashley turned the camera to show him the quaint little street where she was waiting for her next appointment. The houses were small but cute, and the yards were well-kept.

“Come on, Ashley. You’re all I’ve been able to think about,” he told her earnestly.

“I’ve been thinking about you too,” she answered, looking at him intensely.

“Undo a button,” he told her again. She looked around to make sure nobody was around to see her while she considered it.

“Hmmm,” she teased him, reaching up to the second button of her blouse, “like this?” Ashley slowly undid the button on her blouse, showing the start of her ample cleavage. Seeing the space between the swell of her breasts caused him to start getting hard immediately.

“Oh yeah, those are so nice,” he told her. They had tried phone sex a couple of times over the last few months but without much success. Mike figured it was because it hadn’t been very organic. “Undo another one,” he told her.

Ashley gave him a naughty look and then slowly undid the next button, letting him see down between them all the way down to her bra. She seductively ran a finger between her breasts to tease him. “You like what you see?”

“I’m so hard right now,” he told her as he tried to memorize the image of her tits. “Undo one more,” he commanded.

Ashley looked around once again to confirm she wouldn’t be caught before slowly and sensually undoing another button. “Is this what you wanted to see?” she asked as she pulled her blouse open, giving him a decadent view of her breasts that were straining against her bra. He imagined the guy looking at them through her blouse, wishing he had the view that Mike did right now. Now, that idea was incredibly arousing.

“It’s definitely what that guy earlier wanted,” he told her, trying to provoke her. Her expression was hard to read after that comment, but Mike waited patiently to see how she would respond.

“You think so?” she asked with a husky voice.

“Definitely,” he told her, continuing their banter.

“What do you think he would have done if I had shown the house like this?” she asked him as she pushed her breasts together for the camera.

“God,” Mike was incredibly turned on by the talk about the other man, “He would have put his hands all over them.” Ashley looked around the car again to make sure nobody was watching her.

“Good thing I didn’t let him see these then,” she said as she slightly bounced her tits for him.

“Undo another button,” Mike told her again.

“Mmmmm, tell me how much you like them,” she told him as she granted his request, unbuttoning the blouse down to her naval so that her breasts were on full display for him. Her flat tummy was now visible as well as almost her entire bra.

“Oh shit, Ashley,” Mike groaned as he appreciated her perky tits. His mind kept going back to the other man getting this view. “Your tits are incredible. I’m so hard right now. I feel like I’m going to explode.

He could tell Ashley was really into it too, now. “It’s been so long since they’ve been touched. They need some attention,” she told him.

Mike couldn’t help but turn the conversation back toward her morning encounter with her client. “He would have ripped that shirt off of you if he saw your tits like that.”

“You’re being so bad today!” she faux chided him, but a few moments later she continued. “but tell me more,” she begged him in her husky voice. Mike was all in on the fantasy at this point and was talking as fast as his mind could imagine things.

“He would have had your tits out and sucked on them,” Mike continued, losing himself in the fantasy as he continued.

“Mmmmm,” Ashley moaned in her car. “What else?”

“He would have taken his cock out and fucked your tits right there in the house,” he told her as he imagined how good it would feel to have his cock between her perfect breasts. He felt his own cock strain against his jeans to the point that he had to reposition it to be comfortable.

“Maybe I should have unbuttoned it for him then,” she teased him as she made them bounce for him again. “ - Oh shit!” Ashley whispered harshly as the phone was turned over frantically. Gone was her flirtatious and husky voice, this was panic.

“What’s wrong?” Mike asked, immediately concerned. “Ashley?”

“Gotta go, Mike. I’ll talk to you in a bit,” she said hastily, disconnecting the call before he could answer. He looked at his phone, unsure of what just happened. He quickly sent her a text asking what happened, but she left him on read without answering. Mike spent the next forty-five minutes pacing around his apartment, worried about his wife and the sudden change in her voice before she hung up on him.

After what felt like an eternity, a message from Ashley finally lit up his phone screen while he was eating dinner and he hurried to read it.

“Mike. Oh my God, that was so embarrassing. I didn’t see the couple I was meeting pull up and they walked up right beside my car while we were talking... I had to try to pretend that I was just fixing my shirt like they hadn’t just seen me, ya know... After that, the wife spent the whole showing giving me dirty looks while her husband was even worse than the first guy this morning. I have a feeling they’re going to look for a new real estate agent.”

Mike read the message again slowly while he sat at the small table in the apartment. He scrolled back up to the selfie his young wife had sent him, smiling to himself as he imagined how the man must have reacted to seeing Ashley’s best assets on display. Now, that was something that he was going to need to see for himself, he knew.

Published 
Written by awriterssojourn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments