Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gang Aft A-gley - Chapter 4 of 7

"The plan is coming together. It just needs another push, and maybe a heads up to the wife."

8
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Chapter 4

Christine napped for a while, and we had a short stop again when she woke up.

As we were walking back to the car, she said, "I wish I could offer to drive for a while." She gave me an apologetic smile as she added, "I should get my license back soon, as long as I can prove I won't try to run over bailiffs serving papers again."

I knew her license had been revoked, but I had never heard why. I laughed with her.

"That's okay. You can't give me road head if you're driving," I teased.

She playfully punched me and bit back a couple of responses.

"It's not dark yet," she finally answered. We both laughed as I turned to look at the setting sun. We got in the car and I started driving.

Once again, we were barely up to speed on the highway when she turned to me with a question.

"So what are your swinger friends like?" she asked.

"Besides being perverts with no morals?" I asked back. She smirked at my joke. "For the most part, we are just normal people who enjoy sex. None of us are supermodels or elite athletes, but I'd like to think we all have some level of attraction to each other. Sort of like in the story about Mary, there are some women that wouldn't wish me on their worst enemy, and there are other women who wish I was around more often. Would you like to meet them?"

She was shocked by my sudden question.

"Meet?" she gasped. "Like, what do you mean?"

I laughed at her worry.

"No one there bites, at least not until they get to know you. We have some friends that are having a party tomorrow night. If you came to our house tonight, we could probably convince my wife to go. We would just go to meet people. I know that we can tell our friends that you are new to the lifestyle, and they would let us show you around for a bit. You would meet some nice people, and maybe get to see a thing or two. My wife won't want to stay and play, so we probably wouldn't get to do anything there.

"Also, it would make her uncomfortable if we did anything at the house and made her feel left out, so you'd be safe from my demands until we figure something out. Assuming she's good with there being something to figure out."

Christine thought about it for a moment.

"My mom seemed eager to have me out of her house these last couple of days. I made some contacts that will help me with some of my financial stumbling blocks, so I should be in my own place soon. Still, I bet my mom wouldn't mind if I was gone for another couple of nights."

I managed to refrain from teasing her about being our age and living with her mother.

"I guarantee you would meet some interesting people." I gave her a grin. "You never know. You might meet a guy you like and we can set up your first threesome. You might meet a girl you like and we can do a threeway like that as well."

"I don't know about that," she replied in a flustered tone.

"Are you telling me your body doesn't want to cum with a cock in both ends?" I teased.

She took a shaky breath as she reached over and caressed my leg.

"Maybe it does," she admitted, "but right now, I'd settle for cumming with a cock in my throat. If you promise not to crash, I'll let you cum there, too."

I slid my hand into her hair and pulled her close to steal a quick kiss before pushing her face down toward my crotch.

"It's not a matter of what you'll let me do," I reminded her. "You will need to beg before I claim that part of you."

"I'm not going to beg," she reminded me as she worked my pants open.

Surprisingly, I was only half-hard as she pulled my cock out. She moaned and purred as she teased me to full hardness.

I slid my hand down and tried to push it into the back of her pants. After a couple of tugs, she helped by unbuttoning them, and I was able to slide my hand in. She clenched her butt cheeks as my hand slid by, but then she relaxed as my fingers reached through and found her wet slit. We both settled in to enjoy a slow tease as the miles slid by.

Suddenly, my Bluetooth system announced that I had an incoming call from my wife.

"Answer," I instructed and then waited for the telltale beeps.

Christine tried to sit up, but I was quick to slide my hand back up and push her back down onto my cock. She gasped, but trembled as she realized my naughty intentions.

"Hello dear," I said as the line connected.

"Hey love," my wife replied. "Um, how are, um, things?" she prompted.

I understood that she was asking if I was mad at Christine or not. I knew she would probably forgive me for the white lie I was about to tell in order to get her to agree to go to the party.

"I'm doing all the driving, and Christine is doing her own thing," I answered.

Christine tried to give me an angry look as I continued to hold her down on my cock. My cock hit the back of her throat and she surrendered to the pleasure.

"Did you at least try to get along with her?" my wife asked.

"I'm trying," I insisted with a naughty smile for Christine. "We actually talked for a while. There is something I should tell you, and then I have a favor to ask of you."

"Actually, that's kind of why I called," my wife answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," she said, drawing the word out, "I was actually calling to see when you would be home. If you're not too far behind schedule, I have a huge favor to ask of you."

"Part of my favor is having Christine come to our house for the weekend," I said. "We're just short of where I have to turn toward Chicago to drop her off. If I head straight home, we'll be there in less than two hours."

"Hmm," my wife said as she thought for a moment. "You may not want her to come here after you hear my favor."

"Oh?" I prompted.

"Do you remember me being jealous when Tina and Freddy won tickets to see Luke Bryan in Dubuque? It was all part of a weekend getaway in the casino there?"

"Sure?" I prompted again. I could already see where she was headed.

"Her mom backed out at the last moment, and they invited me. I mostly already accepted. Is it okay if I go?"

"You know it is, or you wouldn't have accepted. I've got about five miles before I have to go left or right, so let me ask my favor. You can say no if you want to."

"What is it?" she asked.

"First, let me quickly apologize for a little mistake. Christine was asking questions and I accidentally let the cat out of the bag."

I waited for her to say something. My gut feeling was that she was going to be relieved about not having to hide things from Christine anymore, but I wasn't completely sure. The line remained silent.

"She was surprised at first, but then a little intrigued. I suggested that she should meet some of our friends, which led to me mentioning the party tomorrow."

The line remained silent. It was not the silence of a disconnected call, but the silence of a wife letting her husband reel out enough line to hang himself. I couldn't make myself stop talking.

"I thought the three of us could go, just to let her meet people and see that we aren't all lunatics. I could still take her, but you would have to call Kathy and Darren first. You know they won't let me show up with the wrong woman unless you call and tell them you approve."

I finally managed to stop talking, and the line was silent for five long seconds. At some point in the conversation, Christine had pushed away, and she was giving me a worried look as we waited.

My wife finally asked, "Was she mad at me?"

I had to restart my brain to figure out what she was asking. Christine shook her head.

"Actually, she was shocked, but then she seemed relieved," I said. Christine actually nodded. "She said she had been mad at you about some things you had said that weren't true, and now that she was starting to see why you said them, she understood."

"The Mary thing," my wife exclaimed. "Did you tell her the truth about that?"

"You knew she won't believe me unless she hears it from you," I suggested.

There was a moment of silence. I almost started to worry that my wife was afraid to have that conversation.

"Are you sure she's not listening?" my wife almost whispered.

"She's too busy ignoring my hard cock," I laughed.

Christine's eyebrows shot up and she gave me a mean look as she pulled my hard cock down and caught it with her teeth. She gave me a look as she threatened to bite me. I caressed her cheek and grinned.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

"That's mean," my wife exclaimed as all of that was happening. "I'll make the call, but you'll probably only be allowed to stop in for a bit to meet people. There is something else you should consider."

Christine had smiled when my wife agreed to call, and then replaced her teeth with her lips and tongue. I was slow in replying to my wife as Christine gave me a seductive look and swallowed my cock again.

"What's that, dear?" I struggled to say.

"I know you were innocent in the Mary thing, but I still worried. Christine is about the only person I would trust to go with you to a party."

I didn't know what to say to that. What she was saying was exactly what I wanted Christine to hear from her, and anything I said was going to ruin things. I couldn't have asked for more.

"You know," my wife said, giving more than I would have hoped for, "given the problems that I have, I would trust her more than that. If you find her attractive, maybe you should let her know."

"I'll do my best," I promised. "Even after meeting our friends, I don't see her begging for anything from me."

Christine gave me a look that said, 'You got that right.' The effect was ruined as her eyes rolled in pleasure as she took my cock deep. I caressed her cheek and gave her a look that said, 'Even when you are being my slut, you are beautiful.' She shivered and started taking my cock with purpose.

I was barely listening as my wife said, "Well Tina is here. I'll make the call and let you know. I'll make sure the bed in the guest room has clean sheets, and I'll see you Sunday afternoon. I love you."

She hung up before I could answer, which was a good thing. Between concentrating on keeping the car on the road, and concentrating on not filling Christine's mouth before she begged for it, I wasn't going to answer.

Christine had no reason to hold back from making herself cum. The noises she made and the way she moved made my efforts all the more difficult. Somehow I managed both tasks.

Christine seemed to doze off after her orgasm ended. I caressed her face and played with her hair for a bit, and then gently woke her.

"I'll have to get the massage table out if you sleep like that all the way home," I teased her.

She started to stretch, and then noticed my hard cock.

"You were supposed to cum with me," she said as she turned and started stroking me. "I'll just have to make myself cum again!"

"I need you to beg," I reminded her.

"I bet you don't," she insisted as she started sucking and deep-throating me again.

She was right.  It was time to revise the plan.

I slid my hand into the back of her pants and all the way to her slit again. I teased my fingers in the wetness there, and then started to pull my hand back.

"You may be right," I said in a straight tone. I let some menace into my tone as I continued. "Maybe I should forget about making you beg for now. Maybe I should just start taking. I'll force you to see that you want these things."

My retreating hand stopped as my slippery fingers slid across her anus. She clenched her ass, but my fingers were still able to tease across the opening.

"Maybe that ought to be my new plan," I said, sounding even rougher. "I'll let you tease me and keep me hard all the way back to the house, and then I'll throw you down on the bed and take what I want."

My fingers dove back to her slit. She was wet as ever. Her butt muscles relaxed and she moaned as my fingers teased in and out of her. She started working my cock into her throat again as her head bobbed in time with my probing fingers.

She groaned and shook her head as my fingers slid back up to her anus, but her ass relaxed even more as she let my fingers probe the opening.

"Look how your body wants this," I demanded. "You're body knows, and you're going to suck me and keep me hard all the way home, and then you're going to give me your ass!"

"No!" she cried, but then took my cock deep again. Her body was starting to shake as she neared yet another orgasm.

Suddenly, her body relaxed even further, and the tip of my finger popped inside. I was too busy fighting off my own pending orgasm to think about that, but my finger instinctively pushed and probed deeper.

"No," she cried again. "Don't make me cum that way."

She took my cock deep and held it there as her throat worked to swallow me. My legs started to tremble as I struggled to hold back. She gasped for air as she pulled back again.

"Please, not there," she cried. "Not there, just my mouth! Please, I'll beg for you. Fill my mouth! I'm begging! I want it! I..."

Her plea was cut short by the first blast of cum that rocketed out of my cock. She cried out, and then slammed her head down to take my cock deep. She swallowed twice, then pulled back to let my cock fill her mouth. Her body shook as she came with me. She took my cock deep yet again, and I felt her tongue chasing my flavors all around my cock as she swallowed again and again. We both collapsed as our orgasms ended.

Looking back, I would say that was probably one of the most dangerous things I have done in a long time. Somehow, I managed to keep my eyes open, keep the car in my lane, and not cause accident or injury to anyone else. I wouldn't recommend anyone else trying it. On the other hand, that was one of the best orgasms of my life.

After a few minutes, Christine groaned, and her body flexed. As she rolled onto her back with her head on my leg, she caught my hand with both of hers. She seemed to study the wetness on my fingers.

"That's not supposed to feel good," she stated. Her eyes slowly moved from our hands to my eyes. She gave me a relaxed and sensual smile.

"Are you going to make me beg every time?" she asked. "I don't know how we are going to convince your wife to let me be your slut, but nothing will stop me from wanting that now. I could feel how much power I had over you, even though I was begging. It makes me warm and gooey just thinking about it."

Her eyes jumped to our fingers, and then back to mine.

"I am your slut," she said confidently.

Her eyes jumped back to our hands, and then she pulled my fingers to her face. I expected her to sniff them, and then tell me what a dirty man I was. I didn't expect her to plunge them into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around them. Her body shivered as her tongue told her where those fingers had been. She sucked them clean and then kissed each finger when she was through.

"Now I'm your dirty slut, and I will do anything you tell me to do," she offered. "Even back there," she added, "but I won't beg."

I gave her a knowing smile and almost ignored her as I paid special attention to where we were going. She looked up in concern when I started braking. I smiled down at her as I pulled into the farthest parking space in the rest area that I had pulled into.

As I put the car in park, I said, "Sit up and kiss me."

She looked concerned as her eyes jumped to my fingers. I pulled her up and kissed her. The kiss lasted for quite a while.

"I'm dirty," she protested as the kiss broke.

"I've always been a dirty old man," I said. "And I should still kiss you like the beautiful woman that you are."

She might have wanted to melt, but I kissed her again. When that kiss ended, I suggested that we fix our clothes and get out to stretch. We were a little over an hour from our house, and it was time for a quick break from the road.

We walked back to the rest area building with our arms around each other like lovers. We parted to use separate restrooms, but then met back together with a big hug. We stretched some and then headed back to the car.

As I opened the door for her, she asked, "How far do we have left? Will I have time to get you hard and make you cum again?"

"You should probably wait until we get to the house," I suggested. "We have a lot of twisty country roads coming up. It took all of my concentration to keep the car on a straight road just now."

She laughed, but that didn't stop her from pulling my cock out and gently teasing it for the rest of the drive.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments