Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Key Party: Her Story

"Miranda is convinced by a friend that a swingers party is the best way to save her marriage."

51
16 Comments 16
60.9k Views 60.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
It started with another one of our fights. Marc and I just seemed to be bickering a lot lately and this one has pushed me to the edge. I decided to spend the night at Lindsay’s apartment to give myself a little breathing room and cool down. I don’t know why this one seemed worse than the others but it was probably just an accumulation of frustration.

“Linds, I don’t know what to do. It’s not like I’m going to leave him. He’s great to me, great with the kids, and I still love him. We’ve just been fighting like children lately,” I told my long time friend as we sat on the couch, drinking our third glass of wine.

“It sounds like you’re just in a rut,” she replied.

“It’s not a rut. It’s just… I don’t know what it is.”

“You’ve been married for what? Ten years? This shit happens. You hit a rough patch. You get past it. It is what it is – a rut.”

“Stop saying it’s a rut! That’s what happens to people who get divorced. We aren’t… that,” I argued.

“Alright… how often are you fucking?” she asked.

“Lindsay!” I was a little shocked, but not really. That’s exactly who Lindsay is and we’ve been friends for almost Twenty years. “We still… shit… I guess it’s been a couple months.”

“Like I said – rut!” she shot back, proud of herself. “You should fuck other people to get that spark back. I have some other friends who did just that and their marriages are better than ever.”

“You can’t be serious! You know me. I had only been with one other guy before meeting Marc. I’m not that girl. Plus, the thought of him with someone else would kill me!” I told her.

“Okay – I know this all sounds insane but hear me out. I know people who do swapping parties. You go together, you leave together… but while you’re their… you are not together. I think you should do it. Get some strange, girl!”

I felt like maybe I had too much to drink because there was a small part of my brain that thought it might not be the worst idea in the world. Overall, we had a strong relationship. Marc and I really loved each other. It was just a high amount of little fights lately. Perhaps some sort of spice would bring back our romantic sides.

“I don’t know… maybe I’ll float the idea and see what he thinks,” I told her, hoping she would drop it so I didn’t have to keep thinking about it.

“Fuck that. He will either be appalled and mad or way too excited and you’ll be mad. I know you two,” she told me. “I happen to know of a party tomorrow night – a key party. You should get him all riled up, take him to the party and just let him figure out what’s about to happen. By the time he puts it all together, you’ll both be too far into it to back out. It will be perfect. Trust me.”

“Oh my god, I’m actually considering this. How does it work?” I asked.

“I’ll call my friend. She will put you on her list and you go to the party. At a certain point in the night, you pick keys out of a bowl and fuck a stranger. Then you go home.”

“You make it sound like this isn’t a big deal,” I said, laughing.

“You laugh but it will save your marriage,” she said, matter-of-factly.

We talked more details and got into some girly gossip about what to expect. I had to admit, it got me a little hot and I told her I would do it.

The next day, I stopped at a spin class on my way home to work off some nervous energy. I had to put on a character to pull this off. I gave it some thought and decided that an attitude of extreme confidence and sexuality would be the only way to make it happen.

When I got home, I told Marc to forget the fight ever happened and that I would take the kids to my parents’ for the night so we could have some alone time. He seemed relieved the fight was over and agreed that it’s just what we needed. He went to the gym and I took my kids to my parents. The plan was going perfectly.

When I got home, he was still at the gym so I went upstairs to shower and get myself ready for the evening. I turned on the shower and got it nice and hot. Normally, I do maintenance shaving - armpits, below the knee, and cleaning up around my vagina. After being married for twelve years, I just didn’t see the need to make myself completely hairless like I had in the past.

Today was different, though. I meticulously shaved every square inch of my body. It had been a while since I had done so and when I stepped out of the shower, I did a little self evaluation in the mirror. Not bad, I thought to myself. I had added minimal weight over the years thanks to those spinning classes and the new sight of my smooth, skin all over made me feel sexy and confident.

I reached down to feel my newly shaved vagina, to make sure it felt as good as it looked. It was silky smooth and I got a little carried away with my inspection. I brushed a finger over my clit and felt a volt of electricity. I checked to see if Marc was home yet by leaning out of the bedroom door and listening. I heard the TV in the basement and knew he wouldn’t be up for a while. I went back in the bathroom, shut the door, and leaned against the wall. I began rubbing my pussy and in very little time, I was on the edge of an orgasm. I had really gotten myself worked up thinking about tonight. Seconds later, I felt my pussy shudder and an orgasm tore though me.

After I recovered, I wrapped myself in a towel and went to find Marc. I found him snoozing in the basement with the TV on. I smiled to myself and got an idea. Those athletics shorts would give me easy access to his dick and I could wake him up with a pleasant surprise. I walked over to my sleeping husband and pulled the elastic up away from his waist and reached in to retrieve his penis. Marc had a very nice penis. It was just perfectly proportional in every way – big and thick but not too much either way.

As I held it, it came to life. Men are amazing. Here he is, fast asleep, and his dick is getting hard when I touch it. I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth. I could smell his dried sweat and it tasted a bit sour but today it was sexy, not gross. As I sucked, I felt him stirring awake.

“Oh my god, Miri, what has gotten into you?” he asked.

I ignored him and kept going on my quest to bring him to the brink of orgasm. It didn’t take very long and just went on until I felt those telltale signs of his orgasm, I stopped. He looked at me alarmed and reached for his dick, like he was going to finish himself.

“Not yet, baby! You have to save that for tonight. I just wanted to give you a little surprise. Now go get ready for dinner,” I told him.

“Oh come on! Please finish me off – I feel like my dick is going to explode!” he begged.

Without a word, I tucked his erection back into his shorts and stood up. I took him by the hand and pulled him out of the chair.

“If – and only if – you can manage not to touch yourself in the shower, I will make it up to you tonight in a way you will never forget,” I said in my sexiest voice.

I lead him to the bedroom and watched as he got in the shower. I stayed in the bathroom to finish doing my hair and make up while he showered to be sure he didn’t try to sneak some shower-time jerking off. I needed him pent up and horny all night long.

———

At this point, I assume you read my husband’s version so I won’t go into much detail about dinner and skip right to the party.

———

We arrived at the party and it felt odd knowing that I had a secret. Everyone else was in on it but Marc. He’s not great at parties but he does alright. Sometimes he does this thing where he just wanders around and talks to whoever approaches him but doesn’t go out of his way to meet others. That’s exactly what he was doing tonight. It was probably for the best, since he had no idea that the guys chatting with him about sports or politics might be fucking his wife in a little bit.

After time for some drinks and idle chatting, Christina – the host – decided it was time to get things started. Marc was sitting across the room from me, probably thinking we were about to play charades or something.

Christina was holding the bowl of keys and began shaking them up.

“Okay, everyone. You know the rules but we have some first-timers tonight so I’ll go over them again. It’s very simple: One of the ladies will reach into the bowl and pull out a set of car keys. Whoever owns those keys will be her partner for the night. Once everyone has picked, the timer will start and you will have two hours to do what we all came here to do. When the timer goes off, you come back here, get your spouse, and head home. Got it?”

I’ll never forget the look on Marc’s face as he heard those words. He looked around the room for some sort of cue that this was a joke. When that cue never came, he looked at me. I smiled and mouthed Be cool to him.

I have to admit, I was super nervous at this point. I wanted to grab Marc, head for the door, and never look back, but I had committed to this in my mind and kept a straight face.

When it was my turn to grab a set of keys, I reached into the bowl and pulled out a pair of keys with a BMW logo on one.

“Who drives the BMW?!” I asked. I looked around the room at the remaining men, most of them being very attractive.

My heart sank when the only guy I was hoping they did not belong to, stood up. He was short and stocky, almost nerdy looking. How is he even here? I thought to myself. I remembered the BMW keys and instantly realized one of these gorgeous women was his little trophy wife. Remaining calm and confident, I took his hand and lead him out of the room, blowing a kiss to Marc as I did so.

I looked around as I was walking out and realized what a deal I had made for Marc. The remaining women looked like models. He was going to have a free pass to fuck a ten and I got stuck with the five.

We walked down the hall, entered a room on the right, and shut the door. The second that door shut, my act crumbled. I sat down on the bed and broke down crying.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” the man asked.

“I don’t know what I’m doing here,” I said. “I wanted to spice up our love life and now I’m supposed to have sex with you and I don’t even know your name! This is so wrong.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

And the whole time I am just going to be thinking about my husband fucking one of those beautiful women out there. He’ll never want me again!”

“Don’t be ridiculous. You are better looking than most of the woman at this party,” he said, trying to console me. “Listen, why don’t I show you something that might change your mind. The name is Hank, by the way.”

I wiped the tears away. He was being really nice about this considering no one wants to bang the crying girl. I took a deep breath and made up my mind to go through with it.

“Nice to meet you, Hank.” I said, laughing at the ridiculousness of introducing yourselves seconds before you were supposed to make love. “I’m Miranda.”

Hank was standing in front of me as I sat on the bed.

“I don’t mean to be forward, but why don’t you unbutton my pants and see if you like what you see,” Hank suggested.

Not wanting to seem like an idiot, I went for it. I undid his belt and top button, then slid the zipper down. With a little tug his pants fell to the floor. I looked at the front of his tight, red boxer briefs and almost couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like he was smuggling a cucumber. I looked up at him with an expression of shock.

“What… is… that?” I said, almost unable to speak.

“Why don’t you see for yourself?” he said, smiling proudly.

In disbelief, I pulled the elastic band down slowly, afraid of what I was about to encounter. Inch by inch, his soft cock was revealed to me until I had his underwear completely down and saw the entire thing. I mentioned Marc’s perfect cock earlier, well this thing looked like Marc’s when he has a full-blown hard-on, but Hank’s was still soft.

“Hank, I don’t think I can… I mean… what?” I was actually a little scared of it.

He reached down and grabbed it, giving it a little wiggle in front of my face. This was a man who knew what effect this cock has on women and his confidence soared. He took my hand and placed it on his shaft. I slowly started stroking it and it began to come to life. After about a minute of stroking his dick, it was as hard as a diamond and sticking straight out at me. It had to be over ten inches long and as thick as my wrist. It honestly felt like a practical joke. Like he would yell out “Gotcha!” and reveal a normal sized cock.

Mesmerized, I took the head into my mouth, stretching my lips wide and licking with my tongue. I picked up the pace on jerking off this monster and used my saliva as lube. I was suddenly hit with the realization that this man had instantly turned me into a whore. I was sucking him off like I had only seen in porn movies - spit was flying everywhere, my were eyes watering a little bit, and I was gagging, trying to get as much of him into my mouth as possible.

“That’s enough for now, Miranda,” Hank told me.

He pulled me to my feet and began peeling off my dress. I reached behind my back to help him out, unhooking my bra and tossing it to the floor. Next came my panties, which were ripped from my body by Hank. If Marc had ruined my panties by tearing them from my body, the night would have been over right then and there. I would have been pissed, but here and now, it only turned me on more.

I spun him around and pushed him to the bed on his back. Crawling on top of him, I started to slide my pussy over his shift which was pinned between us. I was dry humping him while we kissed passionately. Well, maybe “dry” isn't accurate – my pussy was dripping – but he wasn’t inside me, yet. That was going to take some work to get that thing inside me. I felt little jolts of electricity in my clit as it rubbed up and down his massive shaft.

Regaining control, Hank stopped kissing and gave me a firm, but mostly gentle slap on the ass.

“Sit on my face, baby,” he commanded.

Another first for me, I spun around into a sixty-nine position so that my pussy was hovering inches above his face. He pulled me down onto him and immediately attacked my entire pussy with his lips and tongue. He alternated sucking my clit, licking me from my asshole to my clit, and driving his tongue into my dripping hole. When his tongue was buried in me, his nose would tickle my asshole was a whole new sensation.

While he licked and sucked, I never lost interest in his fantastic cock in front of me. At times it had a life of it’s own, bobbing and twitching with excitement. I was sitting upright, enjoying Hank’s oral talents, but I was constantly holding onto his dick, stroking and squeezing, keeping his hard as a rock.

A few minutes of his oral ministrations, I felt a rumble in my pussy. I was about to cum, and cum big. He felt this signal and latched on to my clit and began simultaneously sucking and flicking his tongue over my little button with incredible intensity. It took me from a slow, steady building of an orgasm to picking me up and tossing me off a cliff of pleasure. I yelled out and came all over Hank’s face.

“Alright, sweetheart, time to get what you came for. Get on all fours. I’ll be gentle,” Hank told me, before I even had a chance to recover. All I could do is fall forward and crawl off him while he slid from underneath me and positioned himself behind me.

I felt him rubbing his baseball bat of a dick against my sensitive pussy lips, spreading them and making contact with my clit every so often. I was wet enough for him to enter me but it would not be an easy task. My husband had to take his time when entering me and he was about two-thirds this man’s size. Hank lined up his bulbous cock head with my soaked pussy entrance and began pushing in.

“Relax or this is going to hurt,” he warned.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. He felt the relaxation and thrusted forward a bit. Another couple inches entered my pussy and I saw stars. I had never felt so full before. I dropped my head down to look between my legs to witness this intrusion and couldn’t believe how much of him was left outside me. Another push and he was about half way in; I was panting like I was giving birth.

He hadn’t even began fucking me yet and I felt another orgasm building. He was hitting every pleasure point in my cunt at once and I could barely handle it. He grabbed me by the hips and slowly pulled me back onto him. Inch by inch, he disappeared into me. I kept watching from below and saw the he had only about an inch before he was balls deep.

He pulled himself out slowly until just the tip was left, then slowly worked back in. He kept this slow pace, getting my vagina used to this mammoth intruder. All the while, my orgasm was building like an approaching freight train.

“Ready to get fucked, Miranda?” Hank offered?

“Ohhh, god yes!” I moaned, barely able to form words.

With that, he slammed his entire dick into me and triggered another orgasm. My world exploded as he drove his cock in and out of my sopping wet pussy. It felt like he was hitting spots I didn’t know existed inside me. This stocky little nerd was fucking the daylights out of me.

After a few minutes, he pulled out, laid back, and told me to get on top. Needing to get the dick back inside me, I scrambled to changed positions and squatted above him. I grabbed his cock, still coated with my pussy juices and had a sudden impulse to taste myself. I leaned down and took his dick into my mouth. The taste was a wonderfully tangy mixture of my juices that took my arousal to a new level. I couple more sucks and I lined up the head with my vagina.

I took it in one stroke and began gyrating my hips on him. Letting his dick work every square inch of my pussy on the inside. I felt another orgasm building and wanted him to cum at the same time as me.

“Are you ready to cum inside me, you big-dicked bastard?” I said, surprising myself with my language.

More quickly than I thought he was capable of, he spun us over so that he was on top.

“You want my cum, you little slut?” he asked.

I could only moan in response as he picked up his pace, slamming his pole into me. Yet another orgasm was fast approaching and he continued to fuck me as hard as he could with fast, long, deep strokes that threatened to turn me inside out. The rhythmic pounding echoed throughout the room and for a few moments I focused on what I was hearing. The slapping of our bodies. The squishing of our genitals. The endless moaning coming from my mouth. His grunts and groans. The squeaking of the bed.

I got caught up in the moment and suddenly my body gave up. I lost all control of my limbs as the biggest orgasm of my life rolled through me. I couldn't stop cumming and felt like I would pass out from pleasure overload. I convulsed and screamed and yelled cuss words and begged Hank to blow his load inside my used up cunt.

Taking my cue, Hank buried himself in me to the hilt. I felt his cock thicken even more and release what felt to be a gallon of cum inside me. His big cock had sealed my pussy off and did not let any of the cum escape. As he began to soften, he pulled out and I felt the cum begin to leak out of me.

He moved above me, straddling my chest.

“Clean it off, Miri. I think I earned it,” Hank said, pushing his softening cock between my lips.

I sucked him hungrily, tasting our juicy mixture. It was hot but suddenly, I remembered the entire situation of the night. I had just had the best sex of my life with a total stranger while my husband was somewhere in the same house doing god knows what with god knows who. This realization was not as striking as I had expected. Maybe it was the… five? six?… orgasms I had just had, but I felt at peace.

Hank pulled his dick out of my mouth and hopped off the bed. We both got dressed quietly. Of course, my panties were ruined which was now an issue because I had Hank’s cum leaking from my pussy. Noticing my predicament, Hank winked and took the panties from my hand. Without a word, he wadded them into a tight ball and reached between my legs. He stuffed the balled up panties into my now-loose cunt, stopping the flow of cum.

“Thanks…” I said, a little dazed and worn out.

With that, we left the room and walked to the living room to meet our spouses. His wife was waiting for him but Marc was nowhere to be seen yet. I guess the time hadn't ended yet. Hank was happy to blow his load and get out. I was not exactly upset. I don’t know if I could have taken another round of Hank’s big cock.

I poured myself another drink and sat on the couch, waiting for Marc to finish up. I reflected on the night’s events and thought to myself, Well, I think we can consider that rut busted!

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments