Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave The Ring On Chapter Seven: It's My Party

"Fiona and Damian finally get caught."

42
42 Comments 42
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Fiona's morning started with a trip to the doctor's office after failing three EPT tests, She had Damian take her while Sean went to work. After all, there really was no doubt whose it was.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Brooks you're about to become proud parents," the doctor chimed with happy enthusiasm.

She had insisted on not going to her usual doctor, but to one in an entirely different town. They checked in using Damian's last name which she had just realized she had never known up until now.

Damian was ecstatic and radiating with happiness and excitement. Fiona felt a strange mixture of emotions, but she reminded herself that she had known that, eventually, this would probably happen and didn't try to stop it. In fact, she had even come harder imagining him breeding her unfaithful cunt.

She had no choice but to tell Sean soon and she wondered if Damian would still feel the same once she was divorced. Maybe it wouldn't be as hot anymore. The whole taboo idea would be dead.

It was too late for regrets. Besides, regrets are the biggest waste of emotion a person could ever have. She might not have been the brightest cunt on the planet but that was one thing she had over most people.

"We should celebrate," Damian said as they left the doctor's office and got back into his car.

"How?" Fiona asked wondering just how one goes about celebrating being knocked up with your attic fuckboy's baby.

"Leave that to me, gorgeous," Damian said with a wink and a smirk before giving her a wet passionate kiss.

They headed back towards their house with no more talk of celebrations. Just a long moment of static silence before she found herself instinctively reaching to stroke and caress his cock through his pants. Instantly, she could feel him growing hard and throbbing in her hand.

They barely made it back to the house before ripping each other's clothes off and running into the bedroom and collapsing onto the bed. Damian's cock was already dripping with pre-cum as they got into a sixty-nine position quickly and eagerly. Fiona's warm wet mouth wrapped around his cock sucking him all the way down her throat like a cock-starved vampiric whore.

His tongue ran across her inner thigh flicking before teasing across her swollen lips and sliding deep inside of her, causing her to moan around his cock and suck even harder.

Fiona's head bobbed up and down on him, cheeks and throat bulging as she sword swallowed his thick cock choking and gagging on it as saliva ran down her face and onto his heavy cum filled balls.

Damian's nose pressed against her clit moving it up and down as his long tongue pushed deeper and harder inside of her, causing her to let out more muffled choked moans that vibrated around his cock.

His hips began rocking back and forth as he started to skull-fuck her mouth, using it like a cunt all the while sliding his tongue to her clit and lapping at it before sucking it into his mouth. She would have screamed if his cock wasn't currently lodged in the back of her throat.

Her clit pulsed against his tongue as her mouth worked like a wet vacuum around his cock, causing him to fuck her throat even harder making her loudly gag and sloppily slurp as even more saliva bubbled out of her mouth.

She could feel every detail of his perfect cock as her tongue slid up and down his veins like it was reading braille.

His fingers thrust inside her already flooding squelching cunt as he sucked and nibbled her tender clit. Her hips moved and soon they were both fucking each other's mouths with a wild animal-like abandon.

Fiona's cunt was going into electrical spasms as it began squirting all over his fingers and face, completely bathing him in juices. Damian gave one more hard forceful shove, burying his cock as his cock unloaded warm sticky cum down her throat.

Fiona rolled away for a moment, trying to catch her breath as her heart pounded to the point of explosion in her chest. She closed her eyes for a moment and felt her cunt begin to tingle and ache begging for more.

When she opened her eyes, Damian was on his back his cock still rock hard as he slowly stroked it waiting for her to sit on his meaty throne.

She moved over to him and lowered herself down to him, the thick bulbous mushroom head prodded against her slit as she sunk completely onto it until she was fully impaled on his thick cock.

"Bounce on my cock, you knocked up cheating slut," Damian said, his voice coated thickly in lust.

Fiona moaned loudly and bounced harder and faster. "Keep talking... don't stop," she whimpered.

"I'm going to use your needy little fuckholes every single day, whenever I want."

Fiona's cunt gushed around his cock and clamped down even tighter.

"Anytime, it's all yours... only yours," she practically screamed.

"I'm going to turn you into a needy cum whore who only wants one thing...," he smiled before adding, "or are you already?"

Fiona didn't need to answer. They both already knew the answer.

"Beg me to fill your cunt full of cum, tell me how bad you need it, tell me it's better than Sean's. Do it now..." he growled. 

"I'm addicted to your cock and cum. I'd fucking die without it, it's all I want, all I need. I'm your fucktoy cum slut. Use me like a fleshlight," she somehow managed to get out in between moans and small pleasure screams.

She could feel her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her cunt squeezed and convulsed uncontrollably around his thick cock attempting to milk him into her slutty cunt.

"Not good enough. More, or I'll just leave and fill some other needy whore's cunt with all this cum." 

"Please... Damian. Please fill me full of your hot thick cum. I need it more than anything in the entire world, I'll do anything for it... Please give it to me... It's so much better than Sean's... So much fucking better... Please fill your hot married filthy whore's dirty fuckhole," she moaned and whimpered as he began to shoot rope after rope of cum deep inside her depraved slut hole.

She was in the middle of a screaming orgasm. She didn't hear Sean come home or see him standing there in the doorway watching, a look of shock and pain etched across his face.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Sean screamed startling Fiona and causing her to pretty much fall of Damian's still shooting cock.

To Fiona's surprise, Damian didn't seem at all surprised. In fact, gleeful would be a better way to describe his reaction.

"I guess this is the surprise you meant when you sent me this message," Sean said holding up his phone.

Fiona's eyes widened like a deer that got caught in the headlights. "I... didn't send you that."

Damian laughed before standing up. "I sent it. Happy birthday, Sean, do you like your present?" 

If Fiona hadn't been so busy getting her brains fucked out... If she hadn't had to go to the doctor, perhaps she would have remembered that today was Sean's birthday. It was just another example of her being a wicked wife.

"Don't worry, there are plenty more gifts for you," Damian said before suddenly knocking Sean out cold and watching with a sinister smile as Sean hit the floor with a loud thud.

To be continued.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments